All Comments on 'Sandi's Miscalculation'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Man!!!!!!

You know you can come up with a "GEM" sometimes. Good read "Thank You"

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 13 years ago
For What It's Worth

While in the car, Sandy, didn't awkwardly indulge the two guys, just like the suggestive sexy dancing, she went right for it and got totally into it with abandon - no hesitation.

For what it's worth, possible chance she had latent slut and/or whore tendencies.

I notice you didn't indicate her questioning him as to just what his slut image was and, of course, no doubt she was sexually involved each time they split up (he was also) which - suggests that maybe they weren't ultimately right for each other anyway.

Good story, just like always. Hard to have a feeling for either one of these two - but enjoyed the story, simple, quick and to the point!

Thanks!

I

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
You seem to be popular for once JPB

This story was to some readers a gem. So they think it is better to have principles and live lonely, then to take learning of own stupidity and live happy. Poor chap and poor readers.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

While I agree that she went too far, look at it in context. He wasn't ready to marry, but she was.

"It was time for me to bail out, but I didn't want to be the one who broke us up so I gave her what I thought she could use to put an end to our relationship."

What a coward. He's not even man enough to break up with her, he wants HER to do the dirty work. Worse, he has the gall to get angry?

"You killed us Sandy, that's what you did."

There never was an "us", he wanted to break up with her.

It was a miscommunication on Sandy's part, what's Paul's excuse? IMO Paul's the bigger bastard here. Shit or get off the pot. He deserves the ending he got.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
He coulda said somethin'

When she was dirty dancing, he coulda said something.

When she was in the back seat with her tits out, he coulda said something.

When she was stroking two cocks, he coulda said something.

When she was being fondled and finger fucked, he coulda said something.

When she was being fucked whike giving bj, he coulda said something.

When he politely waited for first guy to finish, he coulda said something.

When he drove 2nd guy home who was fucking Sandy in the back seat, he coulda said something.

When he waited for the 2nd guy to finish, he coulda said something.

And this guy is not an absolute wimp? Nuts! He is the stupid Wimpie.

Sandi's better off without him, just took her a while to get the courage to move on,

mike2710mike2710over 13 years ago
a moral

you snooz you lose or beware what you wish for.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
King of all wimps

A gutless wimp from the gitgo. Jack wouldn't get in the back with his wife because the other 2 assholes would feel his wife up and this shithead puts his girl friend in the back with both of them. And as someone previously commented, it gets worse from there. This wasn't a miscommunication, this was a wimp blaming his troubles on anybody and everybody.

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
More

Put Jack and Pam in the back with your girlfriend and the 2 assholes in the front with you, you shit for brains.

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 13 years ago
Wrong title

Should be "Paul's Miscalculation"--or better "Asshole's Miscalculation".

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
Paul should have

told her what he meant by a little slutty. What an ass he is.

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
Sheeeesh

so contrived! why would he not explain what he meant? I agree with others that it was Paul's Miscalculation.... what an idiot story...

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Obviously Paul is an ass

However, THIS "I couldn't find anyone to settle down with. I looked and I looked, but the only one that was a fit for me was gone." is a stupid ending to a story. He couldn't have been looking very hard. Or maybe the only one he was really looking for was Sandy and she was already taken. There are many, many possible mates for everyone but in his case maybe they are lucky he hasn't found them. <br><br>

The truly sad thing is that he couldn't have loved the "love of his life" very much to keep her hanging on and playing games like he did. He deliberately brought up the desire for a slut wife trying to get rid of Sandy because he was too much of a worm to let her go graciously. Sandy was lucky to get away. He deserves what happened and the female population is better off without him.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Damn ! That's sad

A sad story about a jerk that didn't want to grow up until it was too late.

A smooth reading story even though it was about a total loser.

Thanks for the read.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 13 years ago
I think I must have read a different story than some of these

He told her he "Did not want a round healed slut", just for her to "act a little more slutty with/for HIM". He wanted her to let loose a little. She went way beyond any reasonable enterpritation of his request.

If she was married, with child, so soon after their breakup she must have not loved him as much as she thought.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago
To PTBzzzz

You indeed read a different story. He wanted to get rid of her, not have her behave sexier:

"It was time for me to bail out, but I didn't want to be the one who broke us up so I gave her what I thought she could use to put an end to our relationship."

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
That was depressing

She's better off without him.

GGinBhamGGinBhamover 13 years ago
Same old Roberta

The guy's a loser, and the girl has a hot time and wins in the end. This shtick has been old for a long time now.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 4****s

However, what an evil ass. He wasted 7 or 8 years (all through college plus the time after college) of the girls life by leading her on to think they would get married just so he could get some pussy.

He deserves to have his testicles injected with Neutersol,an FDA approved injectable solution also known as Zinc Gluconate/Arginine a chemical castrationwhich causes the testicles to atrophy. A simple process of giving a shot into each testicle.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Not Too Late

Paul did the right thing. For sure the man Sandi married is definetly a cuck and at least an unknowing cuck There is someone out there for him. He just needs to keep looking.

.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
What Was Deserved

This asshole got just what he deserved. Instead of telling her the truth and setting her free, he pulled that slut bullshit. Thank goodness she followed through with that and thereby got rid of his sorry ass. Now he has lots of free time to think about what a jerk he was.

Thanks. I love a story with justice for consequences.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
he got what he deserved

he put her in the place she was at, got what he asked for then ran like a bitch. He should have told he wanted her to be "HIS" slut not everybody slut. And Betrayed, we don't know if her new hubby is a cuck. She might have gone back to the way shw was at first before she met this dumbass.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
YOU EITHER CATCH THE BOAT

or help push it off on a bon voyage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yep

My wife to be was 17 and I was 18 when we married. Not because she was pregnant, but because it was true love. We'd met 10 years before when we lived next to one another for a short time. We married young and now almost 50 years later, we couldn't be happier. You don't put off love.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Bob riling up those with testosterone.

I think JPB has already had that chemical neuterization procedure. The male character miscalculated his whole life. He was both stupid and an asshole. Glad she found someone who valued her.

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
yuuuup !!!!!!

Now that was one stupid motherf%#*&r its hard to believe that there is someone out there like him. serves the dumb ass right. Good story I liked it. A bit humorous as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well he just needs to wait.

And he'll find the right person. The slut Sandi obviously wasn't the right person. Get on Match.com. They'll find you a match in nothing flat. Why would he miss a slut anyway? Especially one that could go out and trick a man into marrying her in less than 7 months. Makes you think she'd been searching for his replacement all along. Dump one, get married 7 months later and turn up pregnant 3 months later? Yep. The tattoo on her ass read "SLUT"!

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Two Stupid People

He was a selfish dope, and she was stupid for staying with him for more than a few months. Jerks are easily identifiable if you are willing to really look, or if you have decent friends who will warn you that you are making a mistake in judgement out of infatuation, lust or desperation.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STUPIDITY STRIKES AGAIN

and it bars nor bans no-one. TK U MLJ LV NV

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
dumb fool

thanks GOD lady get good man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Everyone

Everyone finds fault with this guy...well - his reluctance for not getting married...

First, they would split for awhile and, of course, they had sexual partners, and then back together. This went on more than a couple of times.

Think about it. In his subconscious mind, something isn't right, no total comfort. Was he in love with her, probably, was he sure of her...NOPE.

He ended it with her whore conduct, she did the right thing and moved out. Now she is married with three children well...my take, she ran into a guy that she didn't constantly split with or obviously didn't want to so - she was through with her dallying and - yes she did; although, she broke up each time she played.

My point, they just never were going to be a good fit. Sexually and comfortably - sure BUT - not for keeps and neither knew it. Both had sexual relations when they split but I think our guy would have more liked exclusivity with Sandy.

They parted amicably but under bad circumstances and that was on her but now, she has a man she is happy with and our guy is probably just wishing that the two of them had been more into only each other. Too bad but I think he knows and so does she that it never was going to work. Thanks Bob!

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

the tragedy of miscommunication. _ + _ = ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow this is close to home

I like how JPB can weave his stories close to actual events to my experiences. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonder

What stopped him from pulling car to curb when he first saw what was starting in back seat

Absolutely NOTHING

I realize the stories on this site have little realism but this guy was just tooooooooo stupid

Her initials are cje. She lives near Winston Montana

Third husband's nickname is big daddy

He is panty sniffer

For close to a year she dropped her panties on floor on Friday night for him when he got home from working out of town repairing railroad lines. Those panties were filled with the remnants of the two full loads of her lover's seed.

She was meeting lover an average of three days a week

She was college instructor he was student so they had hours to play...sometimes all day

First time she left panties for hubby she was blowing lover when husband called wondering where she was it was after 5pm and she should have been home hours ago

She told him she had to leave but she had also told him she and hubby were no longer having sex

He pushed her back on bed pulled panties aside and just as he was spurting told her to take that home to her husband, put her panties back and wiped his very gooey cock on her black skirt

She had asked him if he liked fucking in his own cum and he had felt the gooey sperm from his earlier deposit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of his most ridiculous and just plain stupid "stories", this one had no redeeming value whatsoever and deserved to go into the recycle bin.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Really bad

One for the sewer. Just a stupid story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Why so many negative comments?

He was a fool. She was desperate and miscalculated. Is there anyone who does not know these two? Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why is this Sandi's miscalculation?

He is the one who fucked up. He told her he wanted a slut for a woman but did not explain properly what he meant.

She told him she wanted children and marriage. He was not ready for that type of commitment so he tried to force the issue. He lost her, his own fault really.

She married someone else. Big problem here though is the time frame till she got married. One year after the break up she is married for 5 months and 3 months pregnant. She really did not wait long after loosing him to hook another guy, date him, fall in love with him, marry him and fall pregnant. Wonder about her commitment to husband after such a quick relationship.

Possible future LW story where wife cheats on hubby with ex boyfriend, hubby finds out, beats the crap out of ex-boyfriend (Paul) and leaves him a cripple, divorces wife and leaves town with kids )because they want to live with dad). Even though the final paragraph indicates happy marriage we all read stories where things aren't right.

Back to Paul.

Maybe she was already making preparations before things went bad. She might have even planned something like this to force him to "to shit or get off the pot Paul."

Still I felt justice was done when he was was ready to find someone to marry when all the good ones were taken. Maybe he should wait for 10 years when all the divorces have occurred. But by then it will be too late to pass on his genetics THANK FUCK. Who needs more selfish self centered arseholes in this world.

He got what he deserved.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

What a dumbass he was.

At least Sandy traded up.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

He had a lucky escape then, or perhaps she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of JPB's better ones, I think. It's finished, which is not something we take for granted, and the commitment-phobe gets what he deserves after he finally grows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Communication can be a tricky thing. If you don't fully talk you might be better off being just being quiet! Thanks Bob - 5 stars

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

How did he think things were going to end. Every time they had an argument she would move out. She wanted to get married and have kids, he kept stalling. She should have been the one dumping him and it should have happened long before her shutting incident which she though he was encourag8ng her to do. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1) Why on earth did he put his drunk girlfriend into the back seat with 2 drunks?

2j why didn’t he stop and throw them out as soon as he realised that they were playing with her tits?

3) When he got to Jack and Pam’s house, why didn’t he drag them out of the back seat and kick shit out of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the life of me I can't understand why he allows his 'friends' to do whatever the fuck they like to Sandy, even helping one of them to his feet when he falls down drunk but gets angry with Sandy and calls her horrible names for her part in these events. Doesn't raise a murmur of protest at the time or try to intervene then throws a hissy fit. And another thing, what kind of moron would tell his long term girlfriend that he'll marry her if she behaves more sluttily instead of just admitting that he doesn't want to get married? Sandy dodged a bullet!

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

In real life he would have stopped car and kickedoutthe assholes and no woman would be stupidenough to thnk her boyfriend wanted her to fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a douche bag.

Nice well told story though. The writer tells a good story all the time.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

Disturbing but well-told...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC is a real asshole

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Deserve

He deserves what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wonder if there's actually morons out there like those 2. He didn't want to marry yet & when he did, couldn't find anybody. That's after giving up a good relationship with a woman who loved him.

But then she, when told he wanted a woman a bit slutty, she became a huge one letting other men feel her up, finger & actually fucking her. Then she wonders why he's angry & pushing her away.

Takes spesheal (spelled wrong on purpose) people to fuck things up as much as they did. 3 stars on the decently written story. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...