Sandra after University Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took an underwater blowjob and then a side of the pool fuck for me to get Pedro to give us a discount and the promise of a free porno website build. He also gave me a couple of his ideas for movies.

When Pedro had left I went looking for George and found the door to the garage open. Going inside I gasped then said,

"Fucking hell George, do you trade in fucking machines and other dungeon equipment?"

"No, just a few things that I've picked up over the years, oh, and a couple of the things belong to Andy, another neighbour, he's got a bit of a spanking bottom fetish, you often see Janice, his wife, with a red butt, I think that she enjoys receiving as much as he enjoys giving. You'll meet Andy and Janice in a few days, I've invited some of the neighbours over to meet you, a sort of pre-party party."

"George, you know that I'm not good at small talk, and besides, what about my workout at the gym?"

"Relax Sandra. The party won't start until after you've got done at the gym and you don't have to do any talking, I can put one of those ball gags on you if you want, Tony and Angela will be there and you know them."

"So is this pre-party party just to let me meet your close neighbours?"

"Yes, just a few close friends, the big parties we have approximately once per month but this small one is mainly about you Sandra, so my friends can get to know you and also the unveiling of the posters."

"You're going to launch the explicit posters to your friends and neighbours first?"

"Yes, is that a problem Sandra? Will you want a new dress to wear?"

"You want me to wear a dress George?"

"Not if you don't want to, you can come like that if you want."

"Remind me nearer the time George, but I won't be wanting any new clothes."

"Now show me around your collection."

I didn't see anything that I hadn't seen at the erotic equipment conventions that I used to go to with Steve but I did ask George if I could go into the garage whenever I wanted to to use the Sybian. I also asked him if I could open the big garage doors to let the light and fresh air in.

"You mean so that anyone walking by can see you riding the Sybian Sandra?"

"That as well, although that street doesn't look as though it gets very busy."

"True, so you may be a little disappointed on that score. I have to go to the gym now, do you want a lift there or do you want to stay here?"

"Can you give me a lift to the gym then I think that I'll do a few hours exploring before my workout."

"Sure, but you may want to put some clothes on, it's one thing walking around town naked at night but during the day you may well have a problem with a few policemen."

"Will see-through be okay George?"

"I should think so, just don't go standing still in front of a policeman."

"I'll cross the road if I see one."

I went and put on an ultra short, floaty skirt and a halter top, both of which are see-through, then we set of.

It didn't take long and as George and I parted outside the gym he kissed me and then I waved to Catalina and went off to explore.

I somehow found myself on a slope of a road which I discovered led up to the old town with its narrow streets and ancient buildings. The whole place was built on a hill so there was a lot of walking up and down steep, narrow roads and there were thousands of steps. None of which bothered me as it gave me plenty of opportunities to sit on the steps with my knees together and my feet well apart on the step below. Needless to say I usually did this when tourists were climbing up the steps and through my sunglasses I saw quite a few people see what they weren't expecting to see.

Up near the top there were some canons that were obviously used to defend the town centuries ago and there were quite a few tourists up there enjoying the views out to sea. That wasn't the only view that quite a few of them saw as it was quite breezy up there and my skirt spent plenty of time above my waist but I pretended to not notice a lot of the time. One of the advantages of wearing a skirt made of such light-weight fabric.

All in all, the old town was quite impressive even though history isn't really my thing.

I had lots of fun leaving the old town as well, I came across a lots of steps down and little walls to sit on like I had done in Magaluf. More tourist got an unexpected sight.

As I wandered around I found myself on the narrow streets near the harbour and everything was so different to what it was at night. No strangely dressed people and no drunks, just tourists. It looked like some of the shops only opened a night.

I saw little clothes shops that had price tags that were obviously aimed at the owners of some of the giant yachts that were in the harbour. In one of them I saw a woman just wearing a G-string about to put on a dress. I decided that I would put on a posh accent and try that in similar shops, but not that day. I was running out of time.

It was only when I was walking back to the gym that I realised that I had hardly seen anyone staring at me or even doing a double-take. Either my clothes weren't as see-through as I thought even though I could clearly see the gold colour of my nipple barbells, and my clit, people were very unobservant during the day, or nearly naked girls was the norm there.

Back near the gym I followed a young couple and overheard a bit of their conversation,

"Are you sure that there will be a naked girl working out Ethan?"

"Well there was yesterday at around this time Elaine."

"You do know that your life is going to be hell if there isn't one today Pete?"

"Does that mean no nookie when we get back to the hotel."

"That's right lover."

"You being a girl I'm surprised that you'd want to see her."

"You've never complained when I brought Eva home Ethan, you enjoyed Eva as much as I did."

"Maybe this girl has already got a friend and only wants to show-off?"

I followed them into the gym and when they went to pay Catalina, I went to talk to George. The couple went into their respective changing rooms without seeing me.

George told me that the posters and flyers would arrive the next day and so would a man to change signage.

"That was quick." I said.

"I know a man who knows a man, but it hasn't happened yet, this is Spain you know."

"So Catalina and I will be out putting poster up tomorrow?"

"Some of them, I'm getting Catalina to do the hotels. I though that a Spanish girl would stand a better chance of getting Spanish people to co-operate rather than an English girl."

"Probably true." I replied.

"Okay exhibitionist girl, go and get ready and wow the guys, and the girls. Then I'm taking you to a great cafe."

I went into the ladies changing room just as the girl from the street was leaving but it was a few more minutes before I was ready because I needed a shower to freshen-up before I put my everything into my workout, or maybe I should call it a show-off session.

When I walked into the workout room I saw that there were a few more customers there, male and female. The guy and his girlfriend who I'd followed were there and I saw that the guy had a big grin on his face.

Most of the other people there had stopped what they were doing and the place had gone quiet as I walked over to a vacant exercise cycle and adjusted the seat so that it was at the best height for my already dripping pussy to slide from side to side stimulating my protruding clit.

As I started pedalling I looked in the big mirrors at the faces of the people watching the naked me pedalling away. It's such a turn on for me seeing the expressions and the rapidly increasing bulges in the guys shorts. I smiled wondering how many of those guys would suffer from blue balls later.

As I approached my first orgasm I again looked at the faces and saw a mixture of disbelief, shock and amusement, all of which took me closer to the edge.

Once over that edge I slowed my pedalling to let the shaking and jerking run their course. As I got control of my body again I sped up and again looked at the faces in the mirror. It was like I could see what some of them were thinking. I concentrated on the girl's faces, one open mouth in disbelief that I'd cum in front of all those people, one shocked and obviously thinking that I was some sort of slut or whore, one who had obviously enjoyed what she had seen and another who looked like she was jealous.

I pedalled faster and reached another climax before getting off the bike and moving on to the next machine in my routine, the machine suddenly becoming available as I got close to it, the guy sitting on it getting up as I walked towards him.

I continued my routine until about 40 minutes later I was on my back with my legs behind my shoulders, and my whole pussy clenching and relaxing as I did my Kegels. In that 40 or so minutes and I'd managed another orgasm without anything touching my pussy. I was feeling a bit proud of myself cumming with no physical stimulation. I was starting to think that maybe I could do that in other places as well. The beach was one place that I was thinking about.

I got to my feet and walked to the water machine. As I was drinking some much needed water George came in, hugged me and kissed me before saying,

"Yuk, you're all sweaty."

"What do you expect benefits boy?"

"Well done Sandra, your little shows are obviously working, there's more people in tonight than I've seen for a long time."

Then, as we walked out George loudly said,

"Suzie will be back here tomorrow night at around the same time."

I had a quick shower, not really feeling like talking to any other girls in there, then, carrying my clothes and other things I went to the entrance and talked to George and Catalina. As we talked, a few customers left, including the guy and his girlfriend that I'd followed there. The girl looked like she wanted to talk to me but I turned and asked George a question.

Business talk out of the way, Catalina said,

"Aren't you at all embarrassed about standing out here with no clothes on, you're in full view of people walking along the street?"

"No she isn't," George replied for me, "it's the chance that she might be seen by someone who might be shocked that makes her horny and want to do more, isn't that right Sandra?"

I started to say that I agreed but George's right hand went to my pussy, a finger ran along my slit then came up to between all our faces and he said,

"There, isn't that evidence enough. You should try it Catalina."

"Maybe one day boss." Catalina replied.

"Okay Sandra, fun over, put some clothes on, we're off to that cafe that I told you about."

I put on my see-through skirt and halter top and we left Catalina to lock up when everyone had left.

It wasn't that far to the cafe and I saw that all the signage was in English. We went to an outside table and had just got sat down when a waiter started walking towards us.

"Sandra," George said, "stand up and bend at the waist so that you could head-butt the table."

"What?" I replied.

"Please do it Sandra, I'll explain in a minute."

I did as requested knowing full well that my skirt would ride up my back leaving my bare butt on display. Before I knew what was happening a hand slapped my butt and a man said,

"Perfect George, a perfect little bubble butt to spank. You've done good my friend."

I stood up straight and turned to see the waiter standing to my side. I was about to ask 'what the hell that was for' when I realised that George obviously knew the man. Before I could think of something new to say George said,

"Sandra, this is Andy, one of our neighbours who likes making girl's butts red. Andy, meet Sandra, the girl who has a story to tell about her getting spanked."

"Pleased to meet you Andy." I said putting my hand out to shake his waiting hand.

"Likewise Sandra, I can't wait to hear your stories." Then turning to George Andy continued,

"You picked a winner this time George, look at those tits, even through that top I can see that they are magnificent, and that butt, oh that butt, I'm really looking forward to getting more familiar with it."

A youngish woman appeared beside Andy and he continued,

"Sandra, this is my wife Janice, she too like getting a good spanking now and again."

"Sandra," Janice said, "please forgive my husband, he's got a one-track mind, but he is good at it and afterwards he works magic with his fingers."

"Pleased to meet you Janice, it sounds like your husband is going to get to know my butt quite well."

"Don't worry Sandra, I'm not the jealous type. Now, what can we get you two?"

We had a great meal that was just as tasty as the one that I'd had in the posh but very busy restaurant the other night, but this one was a lot more relaxed and cheaper. When George asked Andy for the bill, Andy said that it was on the house because he had a new, amazing little butt to look forward to spanking. As we left I said to George,

"I hope that Andy knows how to give a girl a good spanking without drawing blood."

"Oh he does, he's had years of practise and if you are the cummer like you say you are he'll bring you to at least one orgasm and your butt will be no more than bright red the next morning Sandra."

"I can't wait." I replied.

We walked around for a while, George leading me to places where there were lots of people and I was starting to think that George liked showing-off my body as much as I did.

Then it was back to the Moke and then the villa where we repeated the previous nights fucking before going to sleep.

*****

I woke George in the best possible way then I decided to go to the shop wearing only one of my strings only G-strings to get some fresh bread. I guess that the strings gave people the impression that it was a normal G-string and I didn't attract much attention right until I got to the checkout where I saw the young girl's eyes go wide open when she saw my slit with my clit poking out of it. The poor girl blushed a little but said nothing.

As I was walking back to the villa I saw a little van parked outside the gate. Getting close I saw Carlos taking packages out of the van and carrying them to the garage. I wondered if he'd been in there before and he knew what the strange looking machines in there were.

"Hola Carlos." I said as we both approached the van.

"Good morning Sandra." Carlos replied, "you're looking good today."

"Thank you Carlos," I replied as I looked to see where his eyes were looking. "Do you like my outfit?"

"Si Señora, you look good, better than in the photos on these posters."

"Oh, is that what they are? Can I look at them?"

"Si Señora."

Carlos lifted a bundle of the big posters out of his van and held them up. That bundle was obviously not for the hotels as I could see every detail of my spread, wet pussy as I sat on the thigh abductor.

"Wow Carlos, you definitely used a high definition camera taking that shot, it's come out really well."

"Gracias Señora."

"Here," I said, "let me give you a hand to take them inside."

I picked up a bundle of the flyers and Carlos followed me to the garage. I deliberately made sure that my butt moved from side to side like those on models do when they are on the catwalk.

George must have heard Carlos or us talking because he came out and opened one of the packages whilst Carlos and I carried the rest of the bundles from the van. There were also some big rectangular, wrapped items that I could only carry one at a time.

"What are these George?" I asked when I took the first one into the garage.

"Picture frames, you can help me put some of them up after breakfast."

When everything was in the garage Carlos left. As he went out of the gate I saw him turn and have one last look at me watching him leave.

"Can I unwrap one of the picture frames and put one of the posters in it?" I asked.

"You can unwrap one but there should be photos already in them." George replied.

"Blood hell George, where are you going to hang this one?" I asked when I saw a huge close-up of my leaking pussy with my vagina looking like a cock had pulled out of it less than a second before the photo was taken. "Is that photo on the posters and flyers?"

"No, I asked Pedro for a few specials to hang on the walls here."

"Wow George, I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything Sandra, just enjoy the photos every time that you pass them, just like I will."

I have to admit that seeing a huge photo of my very aroused pussy was making me horny.

"Come on Sandra, breakfast, now, before I jump on you again."

Mixed in with my nipps and clit tingling were feelings of hunger so I started walking to the kitchen knowing that George and I would be fucking again quite soon after we'd eaten. I wondered how long it would take to hang a few pictures.

Only about an hour for the first picture was the answer to my earlier question because after a long fuck George said that he wanted to start hanging some posters at his Xpose Gym and would get back to the villa framed photos later. I didn't ask him which posters he intended to put on the walls at the gym although I did wonder if he'd put some up in the men's changing room. The results would be a little surprise for when I went there that afternoon.

George also asked me if I'd start handing out some flyers at the beaches. When I reminded him that I'd only been to one beach so far he said that that one would be great for starters then he'd get Catalina or someone else to come with me to show me how to get to the other beaches on that side of the island.

"Wear one of those strings only G-strings the first time that you go handing out the flyers Sandra, you'll confuse a few people and maybe not get some attention that you don't want."

"Okay George, but I think that I can look after myself."

"I know, but you looked real sexy when you wore one earlier."

"I did didn't I, even Carlos mentioned it and the girl at the supermarket had a good look at my framed pussy."

As we were loading the Moke I thought about what I looked like wearing just a strings only G-string, and I decided that I probably did look sexier than when I was totally naked. The strings did frame and attract attention to my pussy. I wondered if I could buy some more of them in Ibiza town.

After helping George load the Moke with what he'd need at the gym I put on another of my strings only G-strings and my sandals, and the things that I'd need at the beach. Whilst I was putting those things on I decided that it was time to start wearing a remote controlled vibrator but not wanting to be too obvious when I was walking up to people on the beach. Well the first time, I chose the egg shaped one. Only I would know that I was wearing it.

As we drove to the gym George said,

"Sandra, you really do look sexy wearing just that G-string, and all the other motorists are seeing the side strings and think that you are not naked."

I had to agree with him about the last part after we overtook a police car in 2 lanes of traffic at a roundabout and one of the policemen looked over and saw me. He could see my tiny tits but he must have thought that I was wearing a proper G-string because they didn't come after us. George later told me that the 2 policemen were talking about me and how skimpy bikini bottoms were these days. If only they knew.

Catalina wasn't at the gym when we got there and I helped George unload his things then I set off for the beach. As I drove I thought more about the difference between being totally naked and wearing just a strings only G-string. I loved the idea of people seeing me and knowing that I was totally naked but I could also see times, like driving when policemen might see me, that wearing a strings only G-string did have its advantages, unless whoever saw my front and looked at my exposed pubis area. I smiled to myself when I realised that there were also times when seeing my front in one of those G-strings could shock a few people which is a reaction I like watching.