Sandy Confesses to Me

Story Info
Sandy confesses to naughtiness just to be spanked.
3.3k words
4.3
70.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

One day last week, my telephone rang and when I answered it, Sandy was on the other end. "George, Sir," she said. "This is Sandy. Remember what you told me not to do? Well, I did it. I hope you aren't too mad."

"Mad!! You damn right, I'm mad! You wait right there and I am coming over to your place and spank your ass until it glows like a neon sign. I warned you, and now you have gone and done what I told you not to do. You are really in for it now."

After hanging up the telephone, I drove eagerly over to Sandy's apartment, anticipating not so much the spankings, but the hot love-making that would go with the spankings and in between them. Earlier, when we were deciding about what we would do, we had decided I would spank Sandy twice because of the bad things she had done. We had never decided just what it was that she was supposed to have done but neither of us cared. We just called it "that thing you weren't supposed to do" or words to that effect.

She lives in an old building with thick walls and a security door. We are both glad for the thick walls because sometimes we get pretty loud and the walls muffle our noise. After she buzzed me in, I dashed up the stairs and from the head of the stairs, I strode purposefully, a scowl on my face, to the open doorway where she stood, trembling in fear of my wrath. Both of us were really into our roles.

Sandy backed away as I stomped through the door, and after I locked it behind me, including throwing the bolt, I turned, towering above her. I am a little over six feet tall and Sandy is about five and a half feet tall but she was shrinking away from me, pretending to be terrified of me and the painful punishment she was in for.

"What did I tell you about that? Didn't I tell you about that? Well, didn't I?"

"Y-Y-Yes Sir."

"Louder! I can't hear you."

"YES SIR."

"What did I say I was going to do if you did that?"

"You said you were going to spank me."

"How did I say I was going to spank you?"

"You said you were going to turn me over your knee and pull my panties down and give my ass a good spanking. Sir"

"Well, what do you think I should do to you then?"

"Sir, I think you should turn me over your knee and pull my panties down and give my ass a good spanking, Sir."

"Oh, you think so, do you? Well, then, that is just what I am going to do. Go into the bedroom and sit on the spanking chair and I will come in there and make your ass glow in the dark." The spanking chair was a sturdy, armless dining room chair which we used because it was solid, and our combined weight was considerable, especially since Sandy would be moving around a lot, writhing in combined pain and pleasure. She went into the bedroom and I removed my shirt and shoes and socks. Dressed only in my pants, I followed her

Sandy had removed her blouse and was naked above the waist. She was sitting and trembling in the spanking chair by the bed when I entered the bedroom but she quickly got up so I could sit down. Sandy enjoys our role-playing and is really good at it, partly because of her expressive green eyes and her pretty smile. Besides having a pretty face, she has brown hair and a very nice figure. I grabbed her arm and yanked her down so she was sprawled across my lap. Actually, I took hold of her arm and pulled gently on her and she lay across my lap. Sometimes we just pretend to do things because we don't want anybody actually getting hurt.

Sandy was wearing a voluminous skirt so I could dramatically sweep it up over her back. Under the dress she was wearing an old pair of panties and I yanked them off her. She wears old panties for these spankings because sometimes I tear them when I take them off her. With her panties off, her ass was ready for spanking and already I could see and smell a trickle of Sandy's delectable juices dribbling from her pussy because she was already turned on and I hadn't even started spanking her yet.

"SMACK" went my hand on her ass and Sandy screamed in pain. We were not pretending; I was hitting her really hard and the pain was real although it would quickly turn to pleasure. She has fair skin, especially her ass and there was a red handprint where I had swatted her the first time. "SMACK", there was a matching handprint on the other asscheek and Sandy screamed in pain again. The first time we did this, I tried to just pretend to hit her but Sandy actually got pissed off at me for not hitting her hard enough. She wanted me to spank her as hard as I could and I am pretty strong, so the pain was very real. Even my hand usually gets sore from swatting her; I can imagine what her ass feels like.

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" I rained hard slaps on Sandy's ass. We have decided that 15 to 20 hard swats is what I should give her and if she wants me to stop sooner, we have signals. By the time I was done, her ass was bright red, although it might not have glowed in the dark. Sandy was really turned on; she was squirming on my lap, cooing in pleasure and fresh juices were flooding from her pussy.

"Oh, Sandy," I said, pretending sympathy. "I feel so bad. I lost my temper and hurt you. Let me make it up to you." I gently picked her up and deposited her on the bed, making sure her ass was on the pillow that had earlier been strategically situated. She lay there on the bed, her legs in the air, her skirt pulled up from her pussy and her inflamed ass and dripping pussy inviting me. I was quick to answer her invitation.

Kneeling between her legs, my shoulders braced against the undersides of her thighs and my arms wrapped around so my hands were in her soft pubic hair, I took a long, deep breath of her delightfully fragrant pussy juices. After enjoying their aroma, I enjoyed their taste, which was even more delightful. I don't know if pain produces more delicious pussy juices as more conventional sexual arousal or not, but the taste of Sandy's juices was among the best I have ever experienced, and I have eaten a lot of really tasty pussy juices. She was cooing in pleasure and her pussy was already fucking into my face as I sucked them from her love hole and started licking between one inner and outer pussy lip.

Starting below her love hole, I licked Sandy's inner and outer pussy lips and the area between them. When I reached the point where the labia are close together, I used my tongue to probe the seam between them, and I continued to slowly lick the surfaces of both lips. As I licked, Sandy's pussy fucked more strongly into my face and her fragrant juices flowed more freely. When I reached the point where the inner lip ended by joining with the other inner lip to form Sandy's clit hood, I continued to the end of the outer lip.

After caressing the lip all the way to her mons, I brought my tongue back down and very softly caressed Sandy's clit hood, indirectly stimulating the adorable love toy sheltering underneath. Her pussy fucked even more strongly into my face and I decided against using my tongue on the clit itself. Later I would but I wanted both of us to enjoy ourselves as much as possible before Sandy started cumming. We both derive much more pleasure if I spend a long time eating her pussy and we wanted the pain and the marks on her ass to fade so I could give her some fresh pain and marks with the second spanking.

There was a pool of delectable pussy juices waiting for me and I feasted on them before starting to lick her other pussy lips. I licked the second pair of labia the same way, again caressing her clit hood but this time, after licking her hood, I curled my tongue under the protective cover and gently caressed the sweet love button underneath. The direct stimulation of this sweetest of sweet spots caused Sandy to fuck her pussy stronger than ever into my face. Her cooing changed to moaning; more delicious juices flooded from her love hole and her upper body was squirming, almost thrashing, around on the bed. Sandy was getting closer to cumming but I still expected both of us to enjoy ourselves more as I continued eating her pussy.

With my tongue, I probed along the lower rim of Sandy's love hole, squeezing her delicious juices out for my enjoyment. I did the same along the sides, but I stopped before I got to the top edge. Before licking there, I thrust my tongue under Sandy's inner lips, licking those surfaces that are almost as sensitive as her clit. From one lip to the other and back again, I thrust my tongue under both inner labia, rewarding myself with the delicious juices that flowed from her love hole. "Suck my clit, George. I'm ready to cum," Sandy pleaded. At this point, I ignored her lapse from character and prepared to use my mouth directly on her clit. Before I did that, though, I stroked my tongue along the upper rim of her wet, pink love hole, and then plunged into that delightful place, indirectly stimulating the underside of Sandy's sweet clit. After that, I opened my mouth and engulfed her adorable love toy.

Using my lips as a seal, I sucked on her precious clit while my tongue gently caressed its engorged sides and top. Sandy fucked her pussy stronger than ever into my face for several delightful minutes, continually moaning and thrashing around on the bed until she started cumming. Like most women, Sandy squeezed my head with her legs but she didn't grab me to press my face into her pussy. It wouldn't have been necessary anyhow because while she swung her legs back and forth, they held my head in place and Sandy pounded her pussy into my face. Both of us wanted to keep her clit in my mouth and we wanted my tongue to continue caressing her there so I also held on with my arms around her thighs for the three or four minutes that Sandy continued cumming.

When she climaxed, her back arched and Sandy gave one last thrust of her pussy into my face, and then relaxed on the bed, her legs still draped over my shoulders. Eagerly, I devoured all the fresh juices her pussy had produced. When I had savored them all, I backed away from Sandy, stood up, and looked at her with a happy smile on my face. She smiled back at me and got off the bed to stand beside me.

"Sandy, I'm really sorry I was such a brute," I told her. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"No, Sir, you didn't, Sir, but do you remember that other thing you told me not to do? Well, I did it too."

"WHAT?! After all I have told you, you did that again!! I AM GOING TO SPANK YOUR ASS SO HARD THAT I AM GOING TO TEAR OFF THE SKIN." Once again, I seized Sandy by the arm and sat down on the spanking chair and threw her naked body across my lap. Actually, of course, I gently held her arm and sat down while she lay down, smiling all the time, in the position across my knee where we would both enjoy ourselves while I administered the second spanking.

While I had been eating her pussy, the redness had almost faded from Sandy's creamy skin but I quickly restored it. From the earlier spanking, her skin was still tender so it hurt even more the second time. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK went my hand on Sandy's ass, twenty times, turning her skin bright red again. While she screamed from the pain of the spanking, her body squirmed on my lap and her pussy gushed juices all over me from the pleasure she received from the spanking.

Once again, when I had finished, I begged her forgiveness for being so cruel, and then I deposited her on the bed again, her ass and pussy ready for eating again. The second time, when I ate Sandy's lovely pussy, I took even longer and, for a large part of that time, she was begging me to suck her clit. When I finally took her precious love toy into my mouth, Sandy's whole body was thrashing around on the bed, and once she started cumming, she continued for five minutes before climaxing. They were five of the most exquisitely enjoyable minutes I have ever spent.

The second time, after her orgasm, I licked all the juices from her pussy lips, thighs and other external places but I left most of them in her love hole to fulfill their natural function. After eating as much as I was going to, I backed away, removed my pants and underwear, took a condom from my pants pocket and put it on. With my cock ready, I climbed back onto the bed between Sandy's legs and spread her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand while guiding my cock with the other. As wet as she was, my cock slipped easily into her pussy, and I curled my arms under hers. After my cock penetrated her all the way, Sandy wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my hips and moaned from the pleasure.

Slowly, I drew my cock back and slowly, I thrust it forward again. She moaned again and when I stroked into her the second time, Sandy thrust her pussy back to meet me. There would be no more spanking so the role-playing was over, and Sandy whispered to me, "God, my ass is sore. You can really spank, George." The thought of how I had spanked her caused another gush of her juices to flood her pussy. "Can I get on top?" She requested. "My ass is really sore and it doesn't feel so good when it gets pushed against the mattress."

I have no problem with that and, since Sandy is slim and pretty with nice breasts, I actually prefer using the cowgirl position, which is a visual delight, and I can play with her breasts while they bounce up and down. I got off the bed and got back on, lying on my back, and Sandy, after quickly stripping off her skirt, straddled me, holding my cock in one hand and opening her pussy lips with the other. Carefully, she steered my cock into her pussy and when the penetration was deep enough, she let go. Sandy sighed happily as she lowered herself until she was completely impaled on my shaft. Slowly, she rose and equally slowly she lowered herself, over and over, stroking my cock with her pussy and stroking her pussy on my cock.

Besides being easier on her ass, Sandy also likes this position because it allows her to control all aspects of the movements we use in making love. Straight up and down as we had been doing is fun but we both like variety so Sandy started swiveling on top of me while moving up and down. I loved the feel of my cock twisting in her love hole, and Sandy really enjoyed it too, judging by the sighs and moans of pleasure I could hear with every stroke. I was also moaning with the pleasure of what Sandy's pussy was doing for my cock and after a while I could feel my climax building.

Sandy could feel her climax building also and she told me, "George, I'm getting ready to cum but first I need you to suck on my boobies." She leaned forward then to let me take one of her luscious globes into my mouth. Because of our earlier role-playing, my mouth and her breasts had missed out of the pleasure they bring each other, but on other occasions, I have truly enjoyed licking and sucking her there. Sandy enjoys it too, of course, but on that day she had chosen spanking instead.

For several minutes Sandy leaned forward, letting my mouth pleasure her lovely mounds, caressing her nipples with my tongue while sucking her titties. As she stroked her pussy up and down on my cock, Sandy moved her body, presenting first one then the other of the succulent twins to my mouth. When her need to cum became stronger, she had to lean back, pulling her breasts away from my mouth, but increasing the contact between my cock and her clit.

She moved straight up and down again but every movement brought Sandy closer to cumming as cock and clit caressed each other. Although she started with slow strokes, the speed increased, and I matched her speed, driving my cock deeply into her pussy while both of us moaned from the pleasure we were giving to each other. Sandy seemed to have little control of her upper body, which had stopped swiveling and had started pitching about randomly. I held onto her hips because I wanted to steady her and I knew she would have even less control once she started cumming. We continued fucking like this, her clit scraping against my cock until Sandy started cumming again.

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming; I'm cumming! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sandy cried out joyfully, and lost most of what little control she had over her upper body. I kept my hands on her hips and continued to drive my cock hard into her pussy, feeling her clit almost abrading my cock and watching her lovely breasts bouncing in front of me. My own climax was imminent but I wanted to wait until Sandy had enjoyed her orgasm.

She really enjoyed cumming, sobbing from the pleasure of my cock in her pussy. I enjoyed watching her cum and feeling what her pussy was doing to my cock and holding her steady to give both of us maximum pleasure. Sandy climaxed again, her back arching and her pussy thrusting down onto my cock, and then she relaxed. I held onto her hips to keep her upright on top of me until I grunted and climaxed, squirting my cum into the condom. Sandy collapsed and lay on top of me, both of us satisfied and happy. As she lay there, smiling and matching the grin on my own face, Sandy made a suggestion.

"You know, George, my ass isn't sore anymore from you spanking me. Next time, maybe you should have your hand wet when you spank me. I hear it hurts even more that way."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed yourself reading it as much as I enjoyed myself writing it. Whatever you think of it, I, and all writers, appreciate readers expressing their opinions by voting and we especially appreciate feedback, either public comments or emails sent to me. I always answer all feedback, and I will consider any suggestions you may have for improving my writing or for future stories.

George Boxlicker

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers