Santana's Surprise

Story Info
He had known her all her life. She grew up nice.
6.7k words
4.56
57.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get out of school early on Wednesdays. We have a teacher planning period beginning at two PM and as the school's strength and conditioning coach, I don't have much planning to do. My son, Lathan, is a senior and he has a couple of hours before football and basketball practice. He and I usually ride together but he was planning to go over to a friend's house after school and stay until basketball practice and I didn't expect him home until after six.

My oldest son, Marlin, is a junior at the local college and he has classes until six on Wednesdays. Since my wife doesn't get home until 5:30, I had the house to myself for a few hours. I pulled off my sweats and sneakers, got a pillow and a blanket, turned ESPN on the TV and lay on the couch in my boxers, intending to take a nap. I drifted off and never knew when Santana came in. She's a little friend of Lathan's from the town ten miles away. I've known her all her life and her mother and brother are very good friends, too. I had her mother in class when she was in high school and I had just started coaching. She had kept close to my family through the years and we all loved her. Santana was a nearly complete copy of what her mom was in high school.

I should describe her. She's a tiny little thing. The only words that fit her were smoking hot. She has long blonde hair with streaks of brown in it and huge brown eyes with the longest lashes in the world. If you didn't know her you would think that they weren't real. She has a little button nose, full pouty lips and a little pointed chin. She has the sweetest personality of any girl I know. She's bubbly and excited and funny and always a blast to be around. She's no taller than five feet and although she's 18, her face looks very young. Lathan liked her and I think he had plans for her when they were both a little older, but I didn't think she wanted to wait. She was over a lot and she usually just came in and made herself at home. I think she spent more time at my house than hers over the last five years.

Her body is amazing. Small little boobs still, but if she takes after her mom, that's going to change soon. It was already beginning. She was cold at one of Lathan's football games a few weeks earlier and snuggled up against me to share my blanket. She wasn't at all shy about physical contact and she pulled my arm around her and I could feel two hard little breasts rubbing all over me. Her waist is tiny and it flares dramatically into a woman's hips. Her butt is hard and round and it's usually encased in denim that clings like a second skin. She was a cheerleader and those little panties under the skirt let you know right away that this is an exquisite little lady.

Obviously, she didn't know Lathan wasn't going to be there. She let herself in and when I heard the floor creak, I woke up enough to see her looking in a mirror in the hall. I closed my eyes again and I heard her walk into the living room. I peeked at her under my lashes and she noticed me on the sofa. She gave a little gasp and I thought she must have been startled.

She tiptoed over to stand next to me and I noticed her eyes were fixed on my midsection. I hadn't realized it, but my blanket was slipping and her eyes were fixed on my boxers.

"Rob," she whispered, "you awake?"

I didn't react and she stood there for a moment. She knelt down next to me on the floor and I saw her hand hesitantly reach out and lift up the flap of my boxers. She gasped again as she saw what was waiting inside. I've been blessed with a healthy cock and she seemed to like what she saw.

She slowly reached out and ran the tips of her fingers over the head. I began to stiffen and the head crawled out the fly as she continued to stroke it. This was becoming very interesting, and I waited to see how far she would go.

As a clear drop of pre-cum appeared, she dipped her finger in it and smeared it around a little between her thumb and finger. She raised it to her mouth and I saw her little pointed tongue slip out and give it a taste. She tilted her head to one side and stuck the finger in her mouth. She pulled on my boxers and covered me back up, pulling the blanket over me. She leaned down, kissed my forehead, and went over to the recliner. She changed the channel to MTV2 and watched a comedy show for a few minutes.

I pretended to wake up and I stretched and yawned before sitting up. I rubbed my eyes a little and looked over at her. "Hey Santana, when did you get here?"

"Hey Robin, I've been here about ten minutes. I changed your channel; I hope you don't mind." She came over and gave me a hug then went back to the recliner.

"No, it's okay. I wasn't really paying attention. I was taking a nap."

"When is Lathan getting home?" she asked.

"I don't think he knew you were coming," I told her. "He went over to Ricky's and I don't expect him until after practice."

"Mind if I hang out with you?" she asked.

"Mind? I love you being here. You know that." I gathered up the blanket. "Come over here and sit by me and we'll try to find something on Netflix."

She got the PS4 controller and the TV remote, came over, and scooted up against me. I put my arm around her and squeezed her.

"How's my girl today? You have a good day at school?"

"Yeah, pretty much the usual stuff. Rob, will you come to watch me do color guard next Saturday?"

"I'd love to, honey. What time?"

She told me the time and I promised to be there. She was in the marching band and I had seen her march before. She could do some pretty amazing things with that sword. She decided she wanted to watch some vampire thing on Amazon Prime and I asked her if she wanted a soda.

"What kind you got?" she asked.

"I think Dr. Pepper, Coke and Ginger Ale."

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper."

"Santana, this is a little embarrassing, but could you go get it? I don't have anything on but my boxers and this blanket. Get me one, too."

"I know," she told me.

"You know what?" I asked her.

"I know you only have on your boxers," she blushed a little.

"How did you know?"

"Well, when I came in you were asleep and your blanket wasn't covering you up very well."

"Sorry, Santana, I didn't expect to have company."

"It's okay, I covered you up. I should have called."

"Nonsense," I told her. "You know you don't have to call. I love having you here." I squeezed her again.

"Thanks, Robin, I love you, too." She got up and went into the kitchen. I heard the refrigerator door open and she came back with two cans. She got a couple of coasters and set them on the coffee table.

We started the show and it was very steamy right away. The first scene showed a waitress trying to seduce a vampire and she got the job done. They were going at it hot and heavy and Santana leaned into me a little more and I could feel those little bumps against my arm. I could have sworn I felt two hard little nipples under her shirt.

I paused the show and looked down at her. "Santana, this is kind of raunchy, you sure you want to watch this?"

"Do you mind?" she asked.

"Well, it's a little embarrassing," I told her.

She took the controller away from me, put it on the coffee table, turned around on the sofa, and crossed her legs, looking up at me.

"I kind of have something a little, no a lot, embarrassing to tell you," she said.

"What is it? You don't have to be embarrassed. I love you."

"I know, but I did something kind of sneaky and I don't feel good about it."

"I forgive you. You don't have to tell me unless you want to."

"I don't want to, but I'm going to anyway. You know I told you that your blanket was slipping? Well, you were kind of sticking out."

"God, Santana, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"It didn't embarrass me. It made me really horny and I raised up your boxers so I could see better."

I started to interrupt her, but she put her finger on my lips and shushed me.

"I couldn't help myself. I had to touch it and I rubbed it for a minute."

My cock was rock hard and my mind was a blank. She was actually telling me what she had done. This little angel had quite a heart. She felt bad about molesting me.

"It was my fault, Santana," I told her. "I shouldn't have been exposed like that."

"You were alone in your own house," she said. "It wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I did that. I didn't have permission and it was wrong."

"I forgive you, sweetheart. I know you were just curious and you won't do it again."

"No, I won't; not without permission, but now that I told you, can I see it again?"

"Santana, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" she asked.

"You're in high school and I'm 50. I'm older than your mom. I'm a teacher and I could be fired and our families would be horrified if they ever found out."

"Do you really think I'd let anything happen to you?" her eyes welled up with tears. "I love you, Robin. I've loved you all my life. I would rather die than let anything like that happen to you. I won't ever tell a soul. You've known me all my life. Have I ever told you a lie? Have I ever given you any reason not to trust me?"

I pulled her up on my lap and kissed her eyes. "Don't cry, baby girl. It's not that I don't trust you. I don't trust me. Do you really just want to look?"

"No, I want to touch, too. I'll let you touch me anywhere you want to. Do you think you might want to fuck me?"

I had never heard that word from her before. She had never cursed in front of me at all and I didn't think she ever did. It was incredibly erotic.

"That's the thing. I would want to fuck you and that's a problem."

"Why? I know you love me. You tell me all the time. I've never done it before, but I'm burning up with wanting to. Please, Robin, I swear you'll never regret it."

"No, I would regret it. What about Kara? I love my wife. I thought you loved her, too, Santana. I won't cheat on her. I wouldn't mess that up for anything."

"I know, that's why I asked her last week if she would let me make love with you. I told her that I wanted my first time to be with someone I love and trust. I wanted it to be with someone I know will never hurt me or spread it around. That's you, Robin. She loves me, too, and she gave me permission. She told me that I could and that she might want to join us. I would never ask you to cheat on her. I'm proud that you wouldn't. I wouldn't like you if you just cheated."

I was dumbfounded. My wife was a pretty straight-laced gal. I mean, she was quite a tiger in bed, but I never dreamed she would go for something like this. She'd always been a little bi-curious. Santana began to rummage around in the blanket covering me. I felt a soft little hand on the skin of my stomach and I reached down and held it still.

"If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right," I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Let me show you," I said.

I took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom she usually sleeps in when she stays over. I put a soft song on the dock and I turned and pulled her into my arms. She pressed against me and I held her tightly, her head cradled in my hand and her cheek pressed into my chest. I stroked her hair and moved my lips across the top of her head. I picked her up, carried her to the bed and laid her down.

I climbed in beside her, moved over her and tasted her lips for the first time. They were incredibly soft and full and I took her puffy lower lip gently between my teeth and pulled it, letting it slowly slip away. She tasted like cinnamon candy. I kissed her again, running my tongue into the heat of her mouth, feeling her braces and she sucked on the tip. I tasted her sweetness until I was running out of air and when I pulled away her face was flushed and her eyes were closed.

I kissed my way across her cheeks and nibbled on her little ear lobe. She shivered as I kissed my way down her long slender neck to the collar of her shirt. I slowly worked my lips down the V of her neckline and unbuttoned a button at a time, following my fingers with my lips. Her skin was silky and brown, deeply tanned and delicious. I moved lower and it became evident that she wasn't wearing a bra; not that she needed one, but most girls do. I continued down over the flat plain of her belly to the little indention of her navel. I dipped my tongue inside and her belly pulled away as she inhaled sharply. I pulled the tails of her shirt out of her jeans and spread it open slowly.

She lay on the bed, her hair forming a golden halo and her chest rising and falling with her rapid breathing. I drank in the sight of her beautiful youth. Her breasts were perfectly formed. Small inverted cones rose from her arched chest, creamy and tawny, with the tips completely covered with brown areola that formed a smaller cone; capped with tiny nipples, hard as little bullets. She obviously did not tan topless as the firm mounds were a couple of shades lighter than the rest of her skin.

I reached out my hands and cupped them, testing their firmness with my fingers while my thumbs rolled over the erect nubs. She gasped and her breathing grew uneven. I leaned in and captured one of those delightful little mounds with my lips and drew it into my mouth; sucking and applying pressure on the nubbin with my tongue.

She cried out a wordless sound and arched her back, pressing into my mouth as her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me frantically into her chest. She shook in an orgasm as I continued to manipulate her breasts. This girl was hot! I had never made a woman come before by just breast play, but Santana was obviously very inexperienced and very responsive. If she came from me sucking on her nipples, what would she do when I got to her pussy? I could hardly wait to find out.

I nibbled my way down over her ribs to the flat plane of her belly. She giggled as I found ticklish spots and gasped when I dipped my tongue into the indention of her navel. It was gorgeous, just like the rest of her. I came to the waistline of the little plaid skirt she was wearing and ran my hand across her lower belly, just inside the elastic. I could feel the beginning of the rise of her pelvic bone. I stretched the elastic out and pushed at it. She raised her butt off the bed so I could push it down. She lay there in just a pair of lacy blue panties. I could see through the transparent lace to the little landing strip of golden curls inside and I ran my hand inside and cupped her sweet little pussy.

Her breath caught in her throat and she clamped her thighs together to trap my hand there. The gap between the tops of her thighs gave me a little room and I ran a finger up the tightly closed little slit. I parted the lips a little and she gasped and moaned as I gathered a little moisture and ran my fingers up to find her tiny little clitoris. Her whole body jerked when I strummed her little love button. I took hold of her little panties and once again, she raised her hips so I could slide them off down her smooth brown legs. I sat up so I could drink in the sight of her.

"Turn over, baby, so I can see that gorgeous butt," I told her.

She giggled and rolled toward me. It was everything I had fantasized. High, tight, round and firm, with a lighter tawny tan line; it was the most perfect ass I've ever seen. I reached out and ran my fingers lightly over it. Goose bumps rose on it and she shivered. I kneaded the firm cheeks, testing their resilience; sinking my fingers in. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to be against her. I swung one leg over her and covered her with my body, her silky back soft against my chest as I reached under her to cup a little breast in each hand. I lifted her hair to one side and kissed the back of her neck, causing her to shudder. I pressed my erection against her butt, cradling it between those amazing cheeks and she pressed up against me and moaned. I raised up a little and she rolled to face me as I captured those pouty lips again. My erection was now pressing against her pussy through the boxers and she humped against it.

"I want to look at you," she told me.

I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, and she felt like a little girl on top of me. She sat up astride me and ran her hands over my chest.

"God, you're in good shape, Robin," she whispered.

I do the same workout as my kids at school do. I've done it religiously and I make it a point to be able to lift more than they can. As a result, I've gotten pretty big down through the years and she couldn't get enough of squeezing my chest and shoulders.

"Well, for an old man," she giggled.

I swatted her butt and she squealed. She collapsed onto me laughing and began to grind herself against my cock. She scooted down until she was kneeling between my legs and reached down, fishing my cock out of the fly of my boxers. She gasped when she saw the effect she was having on me.

"Jesus, Rob, you're huge. I didn't know you were like this when I started. I'm not sure this is going to work, but I want to try."

She bent down and gave the head a kiss. She held me in her hands, turning me this way and that, trying to memorize every detail.

"Have you ever seen one before?" I asked her.

"Well, yes, in pictures and once I gave a boy a hand job. He wasn't anything like this! I don't think most men have anything like this."

"It's pretty normal," I told her.

"Well, I'm littler than normal and it's bigger than I thought it would be. I'm going to suck it now," she bent and took the head between her lips.

It was my turn to gasp as she ran her tongue around the ridge of the helmet and slowly sank down on it a couple of inches. She began to bob up and down, continuing to swirl her tongue around the head. She looked up at me with those huge brown eyes with the impossibly long lashes and it was the most erotic sight I've ever seen. It was like getting a blow job from a cherub. My excitement built quickly and I knew I wouldn't last long with this incredible girl.

"I'm going to come, baby. You're too sexy. You better stop unless you want it in your mouth."

She looked down at it, and her suction increased as the speed of her working increased and I arched my back off the bed as I exploded in her incredible mouth. It felt like my whole body was flowing out through the head of my cock and it went on and on as she gulped and swallowed, unable to quite cope with the volume of the cream filling her sweet mouth. Cum flowed out the corners of her lips and drooled down my cock as she continued to work my orgasm until I couldn't stand it anymore. My cock became over sensitized and I groaned.

"Santana, stop honey, I can't stand any more."

She raised her head a little with a smile on her lips and used her tongue to find the excess she hadn't been able to swallow and licked it up. She continued to hold my cock in her hand as she used her tongue to clean me completely up. She watched my reaction the whole time and the sight of a little, messy angel with a blob of cum on her chin and a smile of satisfaction on her face was so erotic that I never lost my erection.

She scooted back up over me and I wiped the cum off her chin with my thumb and held it up for her to see. She giggled and sucked my thumb into her mouth and bobbed up and down on it a couple of times.

"Did I do good, Rob?" she asked.

I pulled her head down and devoured her lips. "You were incredible, kitten. I think you've spoiled me forever. I doubt that I'll ever feel that good again."

She glowed with satisfaction and locked her lips to mine again. I rolled her over and whispered in her ear.

"My turn."

I pulled her down to the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between her thighs. She was blushing a little as I feasted my eyes on the treasure hidden beneath those golden curls. I swiped at her labia with my tongue and her body jerked. They were still tightly sealed and I used my tongue to part them. She was immediately dripping wet. I tasted her slippery juices and they were like honey. I sank my tongue into the tight hole at the bottom of her pussy and licked up to her little clit. It sprang to attention and I strummed it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and thrust up toward me. I continued to make that journey from her entrance to her clit and her moans grew louder and her motions more pronounced. I began to feel a trembling in her thighs and her thrusts became spasmodic. I focused my attention on her clit and sucked it inside my lips, now circling it roughly with my tongue and she exploded.

12