Santana's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands tangled in my hair and she thrust herself at me as her moans rose to a near scream.

"Oh, my God; Oh my God, I'm coming. God, Robin, Robin, so good, so good." Her words became unintelligible sounds of pleasure and she continued to spasm for what seemed like minutes. Each time she would begin to come down I would attack her little love button again and she was off. I slipped my index finger inside her and found the pad of her g spot as she began to relax and she exploded again as I manipulated it. She came four times in the space of a few minutes and finally her hands in my hair began pushing me away instead of pulling me in.

"Stop, stop; please stop, Robin. You're killing me! I'm going to pass out! Please stop."

I allowed her to pull my head up and I stood up and picked her up in my arms, laid her head on the pillow and eased beside her, crushing her to me. She was as limp as a rag doll in my arms and her breath came in huge gulps. There were tears in her eyes and her face was a rosy glow.

She gradually recovered and finally she opened her eyes and moved her little button nose against mine and looked into my eyes.

"Robin, you're incredible. I can't believe you made me feel like that, That was everything I hoped it would be and more. Thank you, Robin, I love you."

"I love you, too, baby. You are an incredible woman. Thank you for letting me love you. Are you through?"

"I think so. I want to fuck you, but I think I can't stand anymore today. Would it be okay if we don't make love today? I promise I'll make it up to you. I can come over next Wednesday and I promise I'll make it good for you."

"You don't have anything to make up to me. God, Santana, you're the sexiest girl alive and just holding you here naked in my arms is something I'd kill for."

I cupped her butt and pulled her closer and she shivered and purred a little while I stroked that incredible ass.

"Thanks, Robin. I knew you would be just what I needed. Do you think we could take a little nap?"

"Yes, but we'll have to set an alarm so we can be dressed when Marlin gets home."

I set the alarm on my phone and she pushed me over on my back, draped her leg over my cock and her arm over my chest. She placed her head on my chest and rubbed her little pussy against my thigh a couple of times, sighing contentedly as her eyes closed and she fell asleep in my arms.

When I woke up to the alarm, she was gone. I got dressed and my wife came home. She didn't mention a word about her conversation with Santana, and I decided to wait until she brought it up. I was curious to see if she would.

The week went by in a blur and Wednesday rolled around before I knew it. Lathan told me he was staying to eat since they had a game that night and he wouldn't be home before the game. When I went to my truck to go home, Santana was waiting for me.

"Hey Rob, mom dropped me off and I'm going to stay with you and go to Lathan's game. Is that okay?"

"You know it is, sweetheart. Jump in and we'll swing by the store and get a soda."

She chattered happily as if nothing unusual had happened and sipped on her soda. I was a little relieved that it wasn't going to be awkward. She had on a little red plaid dress and she looked good enough to eat. I opened her door when we pulled up in the driveway and helped her down. She had her books with her and I carried her backpack in as she walked in front of me up the sidewalk. I thought there was a little exaggeration to the way her hips tilted as she walked and as she climbed the steps she bent over to pick up a leaf and I caught a glimpse of little red panties under her short dress. I looked up at her face and she was looking back at me, her eyes twinkling.

"You're a naughty girl, Santana," I told her. "You were deliberately teasing me."

She giggled. "Just wait till I get you inside," she promised.

I put her backpack on the dining room table and she stopped to read an article about Lathan in the paper. He had won all conference for both offense and defense in football, and the local paper had a picture of him on the front cover.

"Look at this," she said.

I came up behind her and read over her shoulder. She backed up against me gradually and I could feel that incredible butt pressed up against my thighs. She rubbed against me a little and I slipped my hands around under her arms and cupped those maddening little breasts in my hands, pulling her firmly back against me. She looked up at me and I drowned in those big brown eyes. I leaned down and she offered me her lips. I ran my tongue inside and discovered a surprise.

"Santana, you got your braces off."

"Yep, they came off Monday," she said. "Feel my teeth with your tongue and see how pretty they are."

They were very pretty. Her smile was now a flash of white in her tanned face.

"You were gorgeous with the braces and you're a heartbreaker now," I told her.

"I was afraid they would scrape you when I was sucking on you last week. I can't wait to try it without them."

She turned in my arms and I felt her little hands pulling at the drawstring of my gym shorts. She got it loose and I felt her hands slip inside and she grasped me firmly. She stroked me a few times and knelt down in front of me, pulling my shorts and boxers to my ankles. She licked the head and ran her tongue around the rim before plunging it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times and then pressed down, taking as much into her mouth as she could.

Her big brown eyes were fixed on my face, watching my reaction to her motions. I think she thought she could take it all and she pressed further down. Her gag reflexes took over and she choked a little and I saw her eyes start to water.

"Easy, baby," I told her. "Don't try it so deep. If it isn't fun, don't do it. You need to remember that. Pain isn't fun."

She popped it out of her mouth and swallowed a couple of times before going to work again. It felt wonderful and that beautiful little face looking up at me brought me to the brink in just a couple of minutes.

"I'm going to come, Santana." I warned her.

She squeezed her little fist around the base and immediately stopped.

"I want to do something," she said.

She pulled her dress off over her head and quickly knelt back down and worked my cock furiously. When she felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat she quickly pulled off and pumped me with her hand, aiming the streams at her little breasts. I don't remember ever coming so much. Streams and gobs of cum were all over her boobs and she released my cock to rub the cum into those delightful mounds.

She licked her fingers and stood up and kissed me.

"Will you take a shower with me?" she asked. "I've always thought that sounded so sexy."

"I'd love to, baby." I scooped her up in my arms, carried her upstairs to my bedroom and turned on the shower. She stripped off her panties and pulled my shirt over my head. The water was warm and she opened the door and we stepped inside. I got the soap and began to lather her up as she stood under the shower. I have the kind that shoots water out of the walls and floor too and the water cascading over her baby skin and the slippery soap made her sleek and sexy.

My soaping of that beautiful little body soon had her moaning and pressing her boobs and pussy against anything that touched her and I was once again as hard as a rock. I turned off the shower and dried her off. I got another towel and dried myself and then picked her up again, carried her to the bed and put her in. Her body was dusted with goosebumps and her nipples looked painfully hard, the areola crinkled in the air. I kissed and loved them for a few minutes causing her to squirm and gasp. I ran my finger between her pussy lips and she was dripping wet. I sunk my middle finger inside her and pumped, loosening her up. She was very tight and I worried about her taking me.

I moved on top of her tiny body and between her legs. I could feel my cock brushing against her labia and I rubbed her clitoris with the head. She moaned and thrust her pelvis against me and I slid back down and pressed into her. There was a great deal of effort required to get the head in, but she was very wet and there was a little pop as it passed through the entrance and I stopped just inside.

She was gasping for breath and I didn't move for a minute or two, waiting for her to adjust. I rolled her over on top of me and held her close.

"You be on top, baby, and you can take as long as you want and go as slow as you want. If it starts to hurt, stop for a while and we'll rest."

"Okay, thanks, Robin. It's very big and I'm very small. I can't believe I've got you inside of me. I was worried it wouldn't fit."

I bent my head down and kissed those ripe lips until I felt her start to rock her hips a little, moving the head of my cock back and forth just inside her. She pushed down a little and another inch slipped in. A pained look passed over her face and she froze for a minute. We continued to love each other's mouths and I rolled her little nipples with my fingers.

Again, she began to rock, moving what she had back and forth inside her incredibly tight pussy. A flush began to wash over her face and she began to moan in time to her motions. Each movement took a little more of my cock into her scalding heat until I began to feel her tremble. The cords of her neck stood out and her moans grew in intensity and volume until she was gasping and crying in a tremendous spasm of orgasm. I took the opportunity to gain another inch and she exploded again. I advanced another inch and each time she would go off into a spasm of pleasure. I felt her butt slap against my thighs and I was in her to my balls. Her motions became frantic and then she collapsed against my chest and lay there moaning as her muscles relaxed.

"You did it, baby. I didn't think you could do it. You're amazing, Santana." I stroked her hair and ran my hands down her muscular and silky back to cup her butt in both hands. I kneaded the firm mounds and she giggled and flexed her muscles.

"That was so amazing, Robin. It's still amazing. I think I'm ready for more."

Having already come once, I knew I was good for a long time and I intended to fuck her silly. There was one thing that puzzled me.

"Santana, I thought you told me you had never done this before."

"I haven't. What are you talking about?"

"Well, you didn't have a hymen. What happened to your cherry, little girl?

"Oh, that; I broke it doing gymnastics when I was 13. Are you disappointed?

"Not at all. All it does is hurt. I'm glad you didn't have one."

I tilted her head up so I could kiss her again and rolled over on top of her.

"Let me drive for a while."

I pulled back until just the head was inside her and then drove slowly back until she winced as I touched the back of her pussy. I calculated how far I could push her and began a long slow motion, stopping before I reached that painful spot.

She groaned and trembled and then she was coming explosively again. I pounded her for 20 minutes until I thought she was going to pass out. Her head was tossing from side to side and her chest was heaving as she cried out her pleasure over and over. She came so easily and so often that it was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. This little angel was smoking hot and in spite of my resolve not to come the sight and sound of this sweet little girl being driven crazy by my cock drove me to the edge.

"Santana, I'm going to come," I told her. Where do you want it?"

"Don't come inside me, Robin. Please, I'm afraid I'll get pregnant.

"That won't happen, baby. I had a vasectomy years ago."

"Oh, I'm so glad," she groaned. "Do it; come in me. Fill me up."

I went off like a rocket, the hot jets blasting into the tightness of that virgin pussy.

"Oh, my God, Robin. I feel it, I feel it inside me, oh God, oh Jesus it's so good."

She exploded again at the feeling of my cum blasting into her and I saw her eyes roll up in her head as her little body bridged off the bed, pushing me up with her.

She collapsed back on the bed and I collapsed with her. I wanted to bury my face in those sweet breasts but she was so tiny that I couldn't reach them. I rolled her over on top of me, instead, and she nuzzled her cheek into my chest and panted. I held her tight and ran my hands up and down that exquisite little body. Her pussy continued to spasm around me for at least two minutes as small aftershocks ran through her and caused her to shudder.

Finally I deflated and slipped out with an audible plop. I rolled her over and we lay side by side as I crushed her to me, unable to keep my hands off her as I stroked up and down, pausing at her breasts and buttocks to squeeze and caress.

She kissed me again and again, gazing at me with those big angel eyes.

"My God, Robin; you're an amazing lover. I couldn't stop coming. I thought you were going to kill me with pleasure. I've never felt so complete in my life. I love you so much for giving me this. I'll never forget and I want to do it again and again."

"What about Lathan?" I asked her. "I love Lathan. I'm never going to tell him about this, but we aren't going together, you know. He just asked me to the prom this week. If he wants us to just date one another, we won't be able to do this anymore. I won't cheat on him any more than you would on Kara. He hasn't asked me that yet and until he does, I want to fuck you every time I get the chance."

"I love it when you say that, Santana. I can't wait until next time."

The bedroom door opened and my wife walked in naked, her nipples visibly erect and excited. "Naughty," she said, "you started without me. I'll bet you've got a pussy full of cum, Santana. Would you mind if I licked it?"

It was going to be a great evening.

12