All Comments on 'Sapphic Soiree'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No no no no no

Sorry but is this how you think women are? You think we get together and let ourselves just...go?

After reading a few paragraphs I knew what was going to happen as though it was some sort of predictable romantic trash novel. Her friends would become more than her friends – I even think I imagined the word orgy being used.

I love being a girl. I love being a girl who loves other girls. I don’t love the idea that men believe that this is the sort of thing we do when we are alone with each other – do you go down on your friends when you go round to watch sport?

Maybe I am being a bit sensitive, but that was exactly what happened with my brother and his best mate – and my sister in law was pissed about that!

Yeah, the writing is fine but the story is just some bozo’s fantasy of what women do and that is just too dumb for words.

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's not true

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "very attractive women,having the opportunity,will often wind up marrying rich men from socially well-established families"!That's A NONSENSE and A STUPID AND FALSE CLICHE!Very attractive women,even if they have the opportunity,WILL NOT OFTEN WIND UP marrying rich men!THEY WILL MARRY MEN WHOM THEY LOVE AND CHERISH,not choosing their money and social position!Being very attractive DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL being superficial!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To (It's not true)

What you think and actually happens is at odds. Titles are more attractive to women than looks. This is not a statement derived from a youtube channel or a (red pill blog). This is a statement from personal experience (women will hook up with good looking guys but will only marry the economically viable man).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Lexi five years later and your comment is now fluid phobic. Did you not get the memo: all women are some type of gay. LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous