Sapphic Soiree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah,do it to her," Ruth purred. "it feels good up the ass, doesn't it, Peggy?"

“Yes, it does. It does indeed,” I hissed.

I had three fingers up Ruth's cunt, but now decided to pull one out and reach just a little lower, finding the wrinkled little rosebud of her anus and sliding it right up there.

"Itreally does feel good up there," I purred as Ruth closed her eyes and moaned in satisfaction.

Now Gina, who probably felt a little neglected, climbed up to the back of the couch, right above my face. She positioned herself so her legs were spread wide and her pussy was right over my face. I was looking straight up at it. Was Gina trying to say something?

"I think Gina would like to feed you a tasty little morsel," Ruth said as she happily fed her own morsel to a voracious Jenny. Jenny was slurping away so vigorously down between Ruth's legs it sounded like a hungry animal grazing, afemale animal!

"Shit! I'll eat it!" I said staring right into Gina's cunt, just inches away. She had such a dense tangle of thick black curls between her legs. I brushed my cheeks against her bush, savoring her sweet aroma. Then I dug in with my tongue, probing, until my tongue glided against the slickness of her lusciously moist pussy.

"That's it, lick me!" Gina pleaded. And lick her I did. As Jenny licked Ruth. And Ruth sucked my nipple. And Fran diddled my asshole while reaching down to finger Jenny's ass with her other hand. And Beth just fell back and watched all this, taking good care of her own needs with the bright pink dildo she was wielding so expertly.

If only my ex-husband could only see me now! Would he think this was the way for a Pacific Heights socialite to behave? I think not!

Soon Fran and Beth looked at each other, realizing they were both hungry too. Others were feasting or being feasted on. They sure didn't want to miss out on the oral fun so, quick as a wink, they got into the old, familiar `69' position and began to eagerly wolf each other down. Before Fran joined Beth like this, she was good enough to shove that vibrator deep into my rectum so that it just remained there, my anal ring clenched tightly around it, holding it in place.

"I'd say this has turned into anorgy!" I heard Ruth say as I greedily dug my tongue up into the warm, narrow channel of Gina's vagina.

Now I could see the sweat break out all over Ruth, just like it did back at the club right before that male stripper turned hired-stud made her cum. I saw the veins pulse in her neck, and that strange grimace of what looked like pain, but was definitely pleasure animating her face. And I knew she was close.

"Oh yes... yes... oh yes!" she moaned repeatedly, clutching the back of Jenny's head. And then Ruth's whole body quivered, as though she were having an epileptic fit or something. And all of us watched her climax.

After that we all started hooting and clapping and cheering as Ruth actually blushed.

"One down, and five to go!" Gina said, grinding her bottom against my hungry mouth. I sure was enjoying this feast and had no desire to end it too soon, as Jenny's had just ended with Ruth's orgasm. So I shifted my tongue away from Gina's pussy and an inch back to her asshole. I had a feeling Gina would appreciate the added stimulation.

"That’s it!” Gina groaned. "Lick my ass,lick it!"

I guess it really excited her having my tongue between her cheeks, because Gina couldn't help bringing a finger down to her clit and rubbing herself while I devoured her anus. But soon I wanted to get back to the main course, not the side dish, and was lapping away at her labia again.

All this while I had been reaming myself with the dildo so ferociously that my hand was actually getting tired. Ruth must have noticed, as she reached down to finally pull the dildo out of me. And then the vibrator out of my ass.

"I’m hungry now," she moaned, dropping to her knees between my open legs. Seconds later she was really eating me up, slurping away with the same raw vigor Jenny had shown when she gobbled up Ruth's succulent prize.

This made me think of a nasty little threesome back in my college dorm once when my roommate's sister came to visit. We got all hot and bothered one night and my roommate decided to eat my pussy while I ate her younger sister's virgin vulva.

Beth and Fran were keenly eating each other, while I was chewing on Gina and Ruth was munching on me. Four mouths feeding, four pussies providing the feed! Just thesound of it gave me goosebumps; it was so obscenely erotic.

And Jenny was back to fingering herself while watching the proceedings.

"Look at you go, you cunthounds!" she shrieked excitedly.

"Ahhhhhhh!" someone sighed deeply.

The sound was so sudden and so sharp that I actually had to pull my face away from Gina's pussy to have a look. And looking, I saw Fran wriggling like and eel beneath Beth. Beth had obviously done her job well, bringing Fran to the brink... and then over it. Hardly a moment later another body wriggled and moaned. Beth, Fran's twin in their mutual oral feast was shaking and shimmying, her own orgasm appropriately set off by Fran's, below her.

I could've climaxed many times already from all the focused stimulation I was providing myself, and getting from others, but I wanted to hold it back and stretch it out, to be the last to cum. So now, again, I held back the imminently explosive feelings, concentrating instead on Gina's pussy. I took her swollen, smooth clit between my lips and sucked it. I felt like I was lost in her pussy, a traveler into its humid, tender regions, deep in the lush undergrowth of that jungle of hers, the foliage of her thick pubic bush pressed against my face.

And I suppose my intense concentration was to have its pay-off now as Gina boldly thrust her pussy against my face, eager and needy for the most intense contact with my lips, my tongue.

"Oh God! Look at Gina," I heard Beth say. "She's going to get off!"

And get off she did as suddenly I felt a flood of her nectar drench my face. For a moment I thought she was peeing, but I soon knew it was just that sweet feminine nectar that some women, myself included, release in abundance at the very moment of orgasm.

Gina rested there a while, above me, while I planted soft, tender kisses on the surface of her now thoroughly satiated pussy. Then she drew back and brought her face down to mine. The expression on her face glowed with satisfaction.

"Thank you, that wasso beautiful!" she whispered tenderly as she brought her lips to mine, sticky with her essence as we shared a deep, luscious kiss.

I then turned to see that Jenny had been watching me intently, her hand thrusting the dildo inside her with unabashed ferocity.

With Ruth between my legs, lapping away greedily at my pussy, and Jenny slamming it inside herself, the eyes of the other three women, satiated and satisfied, turned to the two of us.

"Do it, Jenny, fuck yourself!" Beth hissed.

"Yeah! Fran cheered on. "You can do it better than anyone."

And that small encouragement was obviously all that Jenny needed as her whole body rocked and shook as she suddenly tore the dildo out of herself. Unable to stand another second of stimulation, her body exploded in spasms of pleasure as she revealed her wet, dilated pussy in all its glory.

Now the only one left was me. And everyone knew it.

Beth, Fran, Gina and Jenny gathered around me, pressing close as Ruth kept feasting on me down below.

"Feeling good, huh?" Beth hissed.

"Hope you've been enjoying the party," Gina said.

I almost forgot that this party was on my behalf, to celebrate my divorce. I couldn't imagine a better way to have celebrated it than this wonderful all-femaleorgy.

Gina again brought her lips down to mine, while Fran and Beth each took one of my nipples between their lips. Jenny, meanwhile, pressed herself to my side, thrusting a wet tongue in my ear, whispering.

"Cum for us, we want to see youexplode!

I was aroused beyond belief by the multiple caresses of these sensual, excitable women, and with no reason to hold back anymore, I let myself go as I never had before. It was like a powerful lightning bolt had shot through every nerve and cell in my body when I finally climaxed. My orgasms range from little spasms of released tension, to massive tidal waves of ever ascending pleasure. This orgasm was one of those.

"Oh wow!" Fran said, pulling her mouth back from my breast.

"Just look at her!" Beth added.

"Feelsso good, doesn't it?" Jenny whispered in my ear.

Gina was just staring, amazed, right into my eyes.

And finally, after my body had settled down, Ruth pulled her face away from between my legs and came up. I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged as we shared the most tender of kisses.

12