All Comments on 'Sapphic Stewardess'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Only One Thing Missing!

Just "replace" the panties with pantyhose, and all would be well! Then, you'll get a "5" to boot! Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The night flight

My pussy is so wet from reading this story. The only thing that I question is how did a stewardess be able to sit next to a passenger and take a nap? Every time that I have been on a airplane they barely have time to do what they are supposed to do.

But putting that aside I couldn't help but think that the rest of the story could have really happened. I hope that you continue with another chapter about them.

It seems that there are many possibilities for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

On an overnight flight to Zurich, I was looked after by a short, older stewardess. She talked to me during the night flight and suggested that if I was interested I could look into the sleeping quarters. I was, she was well built, and I must say she got my juices going. Well, I thought nothing ventured and I walked down, in here, it was like an extra toilet door marked crew only. I haven't got much time as she pushed me back onto a large flat bunk/bench, open them, my legs opened, she bent down, mm, you smell hot, she pulled my panties down, her fingers and tongue finding there mark. She crawled up,lifted her skirt, straddled my face, no panties between her stockinged legs. I moved my tongue over her shaved pussy, the familiar taste, grinding down, mm, she was taking deep breaths and then she sat down on me, her orgasm wetting my face. she moved off, I went to get up, stay there, I watched as she removed a very large strap on from a bag, and I mean large. She stepped up, the strap on level with my pussy. I said, I don't know, I haven't,as the head entered me and entered me, my pussy open more than ever before and then she literally broke me in, riding me high and hard until my pussy exploded, somewhere from deep within, my legs high wanting her not to stop. Finally she did, pulling back fast, there was a suction noise and I felt my juices running as her head dived between my legs to lap them up.Amazing. She said it always works, we have to go as I got up and wobbled back to my seat, my pussy on fire so much that I covered my self with a blanket and fingered my self to 3 more orgasms as my clit just seemed to stick straight out. after that flight I flew the same airline again many times but did not see her but I let it be known to any stewardess that looked even remotely interested that I was available. It has worked quite a few times, I found out that they like to bury their cute heads into a willing pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous