Sarah and Friends Get Attention Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah meets Henry.
4.9k words
4.32
48.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers

For anyone just tuning in, I suggest you read part read part one in this series first. It will make for better reading of this story.

*

I awoke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. The memories of last night still clouding my thought process, the experience of it all getting my dick hard.

As I opened my eyes, there sat my beautiful wife on her side of the bed, her legs spread and her eyes focused on the skin covering her vagina.

Her fingers were spreading the moist skin and she appeared to be examining herself. She looked up and asked, "Gary what do men see in such a wrinkled wet hole between a women's legs".

To my amazement Sarah had not yet run to the bathroom to clean up after a night of sex. She had obviously been awake for some time and had been doing a lot of thinking, but the sperm that had been deposited inside her womb was still evident, and her vagina still looked a little swollen and abused.

I responded that I wasn't sure if we were fascinated with women's pussies because of the way they made our dicks feel or if it maybe wasn't just the wonders of nature that attracted us to each other and the manipulation of our testosterone.

I suggested that we may be bigger and stronger than women, but it is that shielded little hole between their legs that was the true power.

Sarah took a deep breath and said, "a lot happened last night". I am not certain how you feel about it and I am still ashamed of my behavior with John last week. Before you say anything, I want you to know that there was a series of things that led to last night and I think you have a right to know the truth.

It wasn't John that asked me to dinner. It was I who asked him. He had always seemed interested and I was feeling quite lonely. Anne was out of town visiting her sister, so I invited John over for dinner and drinks.

After a few drinks, we moved over to the couch to watch TV. The conversation was good and I don't even know what was on TV.

The drinking continued and when John put his arm around me, I responded and moved closer. I turned and kissed him on the mouth. He responded by inserting his tongue in my mouth for a very long hot wet kiss.

We were both getting turned on, and when he reached for my chest, I didn't stop him. After massaging both of my breasts through my bra, he worked his hand up under my blouse and started squeezing my nipples tenderly.

It felt so good and so naughty. When I didn't stop him, he moved his hand down my stomach, under the elastic of my shorts and my panties, and began massaging my clit.

I was so turned on that I couldn't say no. He inserted his finger, slowly into my pussy and was getting me so close to an orgasm that I reached and unzipped his pants in an effort to reciprocate.

Before it could go any further, the door bell rang and when I answered the door, it was some kids selling cookies. Out of guilt or relief, I bought three boxes.

By the time I returned to the living room, I had collected my senses and managed to ask John to go home before it went too far.

I spent three days racked in guilt and when I joined Anne and Julie Thursday night for girl's night out, I spilled most of it to them. The part I am ashamed of is that I let Anne believe that it was John that was trying to seduce me.

It also got me to thinking of all the times you have suggested to me that recreational sex could happen without love and that a little flirting and experimenting might just spice up our sex life.

That was when the three of us realized that we were all in kind of the same boat and we set up last night to do something about it. Each stage was carefully planned as to who would do what to whom.

Just wearing that bikini in public made me so aware of my body and it made me realize that I had nothing there to hide.

When it came time to start the game and I knew that what little modesty I had left between my legs was going on exhibit in front of everyone, I probably had a few too many drinks to remove my inhibitions.

When Julie removed Harold's suit I was surprised by the size of his penis. I didn't know that they could be so big, but I decided on the spot that if you didn't stop me, I was going to try and accommodate the entire thing in my cunt, no matter how much it hurt.

Once the time arrived, I took a deep breath and simply removed my thong quickly, knowing that if you disapproved, you would find a way to stop me, and if I did it seductively, I probably would have backed out.

When you smiled your assurance, I willingly spread my legs and opened my cunt lips for everyone to see. While I was being tongue fucked by Harold, I had my first orgasm, which I tried desperately to hide, as that was not part of our plan.

I was actually afraid to acknowledge the beast of a cock behind me for fear that I would have to have it right there, and I was not ready for it, yet. The rest of the evening, you know about.

I want to finish by telling you that I love you, probably more now than before all this started and I hope you can find it in your heart to still love me.

It will be totally your choice if we join the group on Sunday or not, though I have to warn you that I have been so excited by all this that we may not be able to go back to the old boring us.

I have had some time to really think about my actions this morning, and I have arranged to take the next week off from work. I will be at your beck and call until next Sunday, so you have 9 days to fulfill all your fantasies of using my body.

I will do whatever you ask for the entire nine days. The only thing I ask is that you do not hurt or permanently damage your play toy.

At the end of the week, we can re-examine where we are at and decide how you want to proceed from there. In the mean time I hope to get Fucked hard and often in whatever plan you devise for me.

WOW, was all I could say.

I accept your apology and since the clock is ticking, go shower and meet me down stairs for breakfast. I have a lot of planning to do. Oh, and don't be wearing any clothes when you get to the kitchen.

Sarah got to the kitchen in record time, her blond hair was still wet, but combed and unfettered, reaching down to the middle of her back, her green eyes were sparkling with excitement, and her 36-26-36 figure was on full display, as she had done as requested and left all her clothes upstairs.

I had put together a breakfast of eggs and sausage with steaming coffee and ice cold juice. I suggested we adjourn to the living room for breakfast as it would be more comfortable.

I went and arranged the table in front of the couch and opened the drapes as Sarah brought in the tray. She started to hesitate and said, "yesterday, I would have crucified you for this but since a promise is a promise".

"If you want me to parade around in front of an open window, for the world to see, then that is what I will do". My pussy is dripping wet with the knowledge that anyone could just look this way at the right moment and see me in all my nakedness.

She marched across the living room in her birthday suit, just as a couple of joggers passed by. They didn't seem to notice, but the stage had been set.

I informed Sarah that her clothes would take on a whole new meaning this week and that for the next 9 days, Bras and panties were strictly forbidden unless personally authorized by me.

After breakfast, I put Sarah on her knees in front of me and in front of the big living room window. I had her lick my cock till it got hard and I had her insert two fingers into her pussy while she gave me a blow job.

To my surprise, she used her other hand to massage my ass hole and then she inserted her index finger into my ass to apply additional pressure for my enjoyment.

As I exploded my first hot load of the day deep inside her mouth, Sarah willingly swallowed every drop. When she looked up she asked with a smile "will there be anything else sir".

I rewarded her by letting the fingers in her cunt; bring her to an orgasm of her own as I watched. Unfortunately, the street in front of our house was very quiet this morning so no one else was there to enjoy the view of my exposed wife, lying on her back with legs spread, finger fucking herself for my enjoyment.

I knew that I would be able to get at least some of the next week off, and I knew that we would be attending the get together on Sunday.

I didn't want to overdo the orgasms before then, because I wanted Sarah to be as horny as possible for the occasion. I knew she had asked permission to have Harold insert his 10 inch monster up her ass, but I also was wondering if she would be willing to suck my dick and have John fuck her pussy at the same time as Harold was ripping her ass hole apart.

Just as I was going to take Sarah upstairs to help her pick her wardrobe for the day, there was a knock on the front door. Sarah immediately covered herself as best she could with one hand across her chest and her other hand covering her hairless pussy.

I sat there wearing only my t-shirt and suggested she answer the door. She asked if she could just peek to see who it was and I reminded her that unless she was going to die, from the embarrassment, I was in no way damaging my toy.

Sarah understood what she had to do, and with a deep breath and a sigh of resignation, walked right past the open window to the front door. She opened it without hesitation, and to her relief, there was Julie with a big smile of surprise on her face asking if we had found her bikini top from last night.

It dawned on me that since she came to the BBQ wearing only her Bikini, she must have gone home with her tits available for viewing.

She noticed me in the chair with another raging hard on. I sent Sarah to look for the bikini Bra as Julie sat across from me with a big smile. She said, "I guess last night meets with your approval", as she stared at my hard on.

As Sarah came in with the clothing, Julie said, "I should lie down in front of this open window and have my way with you right in front of Sarah and whoever might be on the walkway".

I suggested that Harold might object and that until at least Sunday, no one has consented to sex on an as needed basis between members of the group. I suggested that she make the suggestion on Sunday and then come back to be serviced.

Her quick comeback was "With Sarah's OK, I intend to have you Fuck all of my holes on Sunday. I know I already have Harold's approval, and I know he has plans to abuse your beautiful wife's body".

As Sarah walked her to the still open door, she informed Julie that for the next nine days she had already given her approval to any and all of my requests and that she saw no problem with whatever I chose to do with Julie in light of the massive series of orgasms Harold had given her in front of all of us last night.

She finished by saying that she too had some ideas as to how Harold might be occupied on Sunday to "give you all the time you need with Gary". This was definitely progressing better and faster then I could have dreamed.

We went upstairs and decided that Sarah had very little to wear that would meet with my approval for the next 9 days.

I settled on one of my sleeveless T-shirts that was way too large for her and the shortest skirt she owned. The jean skirt was about an inch above her knees so I shortened it with a pair of scissors until I was satisfied that enough leg would be exposed, and sitting would allow for anyone in the right spot to see her bare pussy if she wasn't careful.

It became obvious to Sarah that the T-shirt would leave her tits on display for anyone that noticed. With her three inch heels, the skirt seemed to get just a little shorter for which I was pleased.

I threw on a pair of Jeans and a T-shirt and told Sarah to be ready in ten minutes for a trip to the mall. My one concession was that we would drive to the next town where we were not as likely to run into anyone we knew.

As I opened the car door for Sarah, I was reassured that my wife would be exposed for my viewing pleasure at least for this entire day, as I was able to see right up her skirt as she got in the car. I also could see that her tits had no chance at all of staying unseen under that particular t-shirt.

When we got near the mall, we went straight to the shoe store in a deserted center across from the mall. With the downturn in the economy, I wondered how these places stayed in business as there were no other cars in the lot.

As we walked in, a young good looking black employee came to assist us. He appeared to be in his early twenties and stood about 6'3 with arms that looked like he spent a lot of time at the gym.

I quickly picked a few pairs of heels that would accentuate my new look wife's sexy legs. As he went to the back to locate her size, I realized that he was the only employee in the building. I suggested to Sarah that she give this guy a good show and to be very agreeable with any requests.

As the salesman returned, I asked him his name and I said to Sarah that I would go look at other shoes while Henry assisted her.

Henry already seemed to sense that he was in for a treat and kneeled in front of my wife to try on the first pair of 4 inch heels.

As he moved her foot to try on the shoe, Sarah was doing her best to keep her legs together as she knew that without any panties, Henry would be able to see her exposed vagina.

As it turned out, Henry was not bashful or shy. As he placed the second shoe on my wife's other foot, she had to spread her legs to accommodate him.

He looked right at Sarah's exposed crotch and said, "miss -you have beautiful legs". Sarah thanked him and decided that if I was going to expose her to this young stranger, she was going to satisfy more than just my fantasy.

She asked Henry if he would like a better view and when he smiled and nodded, Sarah shifted down in the seat and spread her legs as far as the skirt would allow. I was so dumbstruck by what Sarah was doing that I went and stood behind Henry both to get a better view and to let her know that I approved of this behavior.

Henry just stared in awe at this beautiful woman's exposed pussy. Before he could move, Sarah leaned forward pulled her right tit free of the t-shirt and ran her left hand up her leg, under her jeans and lightly touched her lips.

She asked Henry "Do you like what you see". "I think my husband would like it if you removed my fingers from my pussy and replaced them with your own". Henry did not need to be asked twice.

He placed his right hand on my wife's fingers and moved them just enough to allow his left hand to spread Sarah's vaginal lips for his viewing pleasure. Since no one was objecting, he inserted his index finger into Sarah's dripping cunt and started lightly finger fucking my white wife.

As she had been on constant stimulation for the past 24 hours, it did not take long for Sarah to climax.

She pressed her knees together in orgasm, trapping Henry's fingers inside her as she moaned in obvious pleasure. After two very loud orgasms and a few quite ones, I decided that it was up to me as to where this was going to go.

As Henry removed his fingers from her stranglehold, I said to Sarah that she could find me next door having a beer and I locked their only door on my way out.

I sat for the next hour and a half in the far corner of the local bar, nursing a few beers and wondering if Sarah was enjoying herself. When I had decided that maybe I had pushed her too far and to fast, my disheveled wife came into the dark bar and set her three pairs of new shoes on the seat as she sat next to me.

I ordered her a drink and sat quietly waiting for her to get her thoughts in order. After finishing her drink in silence, she asked if it would be OK if we completed her shopping another time and that she would like to tell me everything that had happened to her in the privacy of our bedroom.

As we walked to the car with her 3 gifts from Henry, I noticed that she made no attempt whatsoever to conceal her tits from view. As I got in the car next to her I noticed that her left tit had escaped from my oversized t-shirt and her pear shaped gland was in view for all to see.

There appeared to be some bruises around her nipple.

We were about halfway home when Sarah scooted over next to me spread her legs and placed my hand to her soaking wet pussy lips. I obliged her request and finger fucked her sloppy hole the rest of the way home.

Because of her exhaustion, she did not have a single orgasm, but simply gave me that same grin that she had when Harold had finished last night.

As we climbed the stairs to the bedroom, I looked up to see that her ass hole was still stretched wide open, so I was anxious to get to the part where she explained the time with Henry to me.

She sat on the bed and I sat next to her. She struggled a bit to get me out of my Jeans but when she did, she immediately climbed on top and inserted my raging hard on into her sloppy pussy. She bounced up and down as hard and fast as she could without pulling my manhood from her cunt.

Sarah was in serious need of one last orgasm before she shared her Henry experience with me, and who was I to deny her that.

Her screeching orgasm triggered an eruption of my hot jism from down in my balls. It was so hot, I could feel it rise through my dick and explode deep in Sarah's swollen cunt. As we lay there in the afterglow of good sex, Sarah described her adventure to me in explicit detail.

As we went to the center outside the mall, she began, I knew that you had something special planned for me. When we entered the store, I immediately approved of Henry.

The fact that he was black even turned me on more. When you went through the exercise of selecting the shoes and maneuvering Henry into position, I knew that you wanted me to tease him.

What I didn't know was how far you wanted me to go with this stranger. I pretended a bit of modesty when Henry tried so hard to see my pussy, but after last night, my will power was nonexistent.

I decided to use the brazen approach and just shock our innocent victim. When he didn't move quickly enough to massage my wet clit, I decided to do it myself.

Once he got the idea and started fingering my G-spot, my female juices started and wouldn't stop. I had to have him, as orgasm after orgasm ravaged me.

When you left, I knew that if he had made me cum so long and so hard with one finger, I was not going to deny this man anything.

He picked me up and carried me like a small child to a mat on the floor in the storage room. As he sat me down, he pulled my t-shirt over my head.

I was in a sitting position right in front of his hard dick, with my tits completely exposed to this stranger. I reached up and undid his belt and his fly. Together we exposed his light black cock.

It was not quite as long as yours but a lot thicker. He removed his shirt as I placed his dick between my lips. As I sucked him into my mouth, I could feel him getting harder and harder.

I licked his black sack and I stroked his prick with my hand every time he pulled it from my throat. I thought I was going to gag when he pushed his erection down my throat.

I learned that if I breathed through my nose, my throat could take his entire shaft as far as he was able to push it.

After fucking my mouth for what seemed like forever, he pinched both my nipples to the point that they hurt. I had no way to protest so I accepted my fate and continued to focus on what had become the best blow job I had ever given.

Finally he exploded deep in my throat. If I didn't swallow all of it, I surely would have drowned on this beautiful black man's cum. He must have shot a dozen loads into my throat and I swallowed it all.

When he was done, I realized that his dick was still hard enough to pound nails. As he removed it from my swollen throat, I heard a loud popping sound.

Andi23
Andi23
499 Followers
12