Sarah and Friends Get Attention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't imagine Henry being able to continue, but to my amazement he pushed me onto my back. I spread my legs as far as I could and started massaging his muscular chest with my fingers as he unceremoniously inserted his dick into my waiting love hole in one hard push.

I really got off on him treating me as the slut I had become. I lay there in ecstasy as he pounded me into one continuous orgasm.

It must have lasted a half hour as I lost track of reality. This stud's staying power was beginning to scare me.

When he finally let go, he completely filled my pussy with his cum. At that point he instructed me to clean his black dick with my hair and my tongue. I willingly obliged.

As he was preparing my ass hole for his continuous erection, the back door opened. I learned that Henry owned this establishment in partners with his father.

Given Henry's light colored skin, I was surprised at how dark Earl was. When Earl saw what was going on, he dropped his pants and told me to give him a white girl blow job.

Where Henry was muscled, clean and educated, Earl was crude, dirty and very uneducated. I almost gagged from his odor as he forced his 8 inch dick past my gag reflex and down my throat.

He pinched my already sore nipples as hard as he could and instructed Henry to show no mercy on my rectal entrance.

With tears running down my face and my nipples burning from Earls punishing nails, Henry stepped up behind me and in one swift push, buried his hardness in my rectum.

I was glad you had opened that door last night, because I immediately got used to the black intruder and began to enjoy the orgasm mounting in my ass.

As I sank to the depth of my new string of orgasms, Earl was calling me a cunt, a cock sucker, a white ho, and a piece of meat as he looked at Henry and asked how the Bitch was handling this.

I was standing, bent over to reach Earls dick and having my cheeks spread and my ass fucked by his son. After what must have been 20 minutes of orgasm, my legs finally stopped shaking and simply gave out.

I had swallowed what must have been a gallon of the old man's sperm and my ass hole had been abused by Henry. As I fell to my knees, I heard that same popping sound as Earls dick was yanked from my throat.

To my amazement, Earl became very tender and as Henry went to open up the front door for business, Earl suggested that my future orgasms should be kept to a loud moan, so as not to arouse any customers.

Earl then proceeded to gently fuck both my pussy and my ass until he couldn't get hard any more.

After I followed instructions and washed his Dick with my hair and my tongue, he helped me get dressed and walked me to the front door of the bar. He said goodbye by kissing me on the lips and pushing his tongue past his rotting teeth and down my willing throat for a long wet kiss.

As if to tell his neighborhood buddies that he owned this high class piece of ass, he lifted my skirt and fingered my pussy, right in front of the bar.

Two of his friends passing by shouted from across the street that he should share his white whore with his friends. I was petrified that he might do just that. Earl patted my bare ass and told me to run along as his friends howled with laughter.

I don't know if I have slipped into being a perverted sex nymph or not. I do know that despite Earl's dirt and disgusting smell, I was so turned on, I was ready to take on all cumers.

I guess I will know how far I have sunk, if I ask you to take me shopping for shoes again. Now that I am back in your bed, I feel safe, warm and exhausted.

If it's Ok I'd like to give you a blow job to show you my new skill, and then get a hot bath and about 14 hours sleep. I just hope that I haven't damaged something.

I am sore in so many places that I can't even describe it. My throat is swollen and my cunt and my ass feel like I have been riding horses for a week or like someone left a baseball bat inserted in both holes.

Looking down she cupped her breasts in her hands and pointed out the bruises and cuts Earl had inflicted on her nipples with his jagged fingernails and dirty hands.

She ran her fingers through her cum soaked hair and said "I really want to be at my best for you on Sunday and I hope these battle scars aren't so obvious to our friends by then".

I was forced to endure another fabulous blow job as she sucked my hot dick past that gag muscle and down her throat. With the large cum deposit I shot into her throat as I came one more time, I had to agree that she had learned a useful skill today.

If I wasn't mistaken it looked almost like Sarah's belly was bloated with all the sperm she had swallowed.

As she headed for the bathroom, she reminded me that she was not on any birth control, and if we didn't do something soon, she could handle a little Harold in our home, but with her luck we would end up with 2 or 3 little Earls.

When she was fast asleep, I covered her naked body and cleaned up the mess she left in the bathroom. I know Earl wasn't part of my fantasy, but I sure was proud of my wife, and I knew that I would have to re establish the lines that we would cross as my wife kept crossing new boundaries as fast as I could set them.

I was beginning to wonder if there was anything Sarah wouldn't do.

12