All Comments on 'Sarah in the Dunes'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh dear yet another swinger!

Okay first off any swingers out there will love this story. And as almost everybody is a swinger on this site then you will do well. I hope you and your partner are happy in your new lifestyle. Your partner is now a slut and you are a or will soon become a cuck. I hope you enjoy your creampies. In case your wondering I didn't like this story. You got your point across in that you and your partner want to swap or swing whatever swingers do. Your partner wants to fuck anything and everything she can and you I guess want to watch. Well your not the only one who does as I said 99.9% of people on this site are swingers so they will give you top marks and probably ask you to contact them. The one thing i don't understand is you have only been married five years and you wife wants to fuck around on you with your permission no less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh dear yet another clueless, judgmental moron!

Look! It's Anonymous In A Cold Place! Behold! It's another braindead puritan who sought out a story he knew he wouldn't like and then read it anyway! Oh yes, 99.9% of douchebags like you on this site are too stupid to skip stories you know you won't like!<p>

This site is full of people who are able to understand what the story will be about after reading the words, "Loving couple share the wife with men in the sand dunes."<p>

But not Anonymous In A Cold Place! By god no, THAT is too difficult a sentence to decipher! It's downright inscrutable!<p>

"Share the wife, with men in the sand dunes"? What could that possibly MEAN, thinks AIACP to himself.<p>

"Better read it and find out!"<P>

...AIACP reads the story...<p>

"Doh! That wife had SEX, with other men! THAT'S what it meant?? OMG!! I sure didn't see THAT one coming! Such a clever subterfuge! I'm simply outraged! I'm so mad now that I feel a crazed compulsion to fire off my 371st zero score and nasty comment! I MUST demonstrate my lobotomized disapproval of such behavior, even when it's just a fantasy depicted on a website devoted to sexual fantasy stories! Am I a complete fucking idiot? By god, I AM a complete fucking idiot!"

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678over 15 years ago
Wonderful

Finally a story that didn't overwhelm the reader with meaningless 10 inchers, or gushing pussies! I could actually imagine this happening.

MaryAnn

wowser678@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I would say

do not start writing in this section. I did not read your other stories but this is really bad. why? even if you described the couple and why they are toghether or why she loves him, what happend next is telling a completly other story. a woman who is not afraid at all to ask the question if she could fuck around has nothing to loose, so she is not in love at all. a guy who never thought about sharing and is not offended by the question at all, is not loving either. they might like each other but that's it. so all in all the story of a sex junky, that's the way she acted on the beach, and a guy who is more like a body-guard is not very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Did I upset someone?

I thought I was being polite! Just goes to show some people just have issues don't they? YES BY GOD THEY DO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Let me try this. You tell your loving wife you want to fuck other women at random but she cant fuck other men and you want her to walk in nude beaches and stand watching you have random sex with nameless women. Got any idea what she would do? This bitch has him by the balls and she knows it. She is going to fuck random men whether he wants it or not, what is his choice? She already has it all scoped out and is very secure selecting random men and taking them bareback in her mouth, oh yeah, she does put a condom on them to let them cream. Great help that is, she already its taking bodily fluids. The the fucks people at random but uses a condom like they are 100% safe from STD/HIV transmission, they dont leak, and they dont break. Then she gives hubby who was watching quietly a mercy blow job. Yep a real marriage here. Bet her next trick is to work hotel lobbies at conventions to get strange men. This marriage is doomed, they arent swingers, they arent in threesomes, it is just a slut wife being used by men while her cuck watches. And cuck cant fuck women as wife would be jealous, say again husband isnt jealous right? Talk about mentally ill idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Work.

I think about this kind of stuff with my gal and find it a huge turn-on.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 15 years ago
Pretty Good

Might've rated it a 75, but after the inevitable offendees voice off, I would've voted this story 1500 if I could. As for the story, I thought the narrator was a bit dispassionate, all things considered. Still, situationally, the action was pretty taboo, exciting stuff in you put it in a real-world framework (and it takes characters with believability to do that, so good job there!). I think this was a promising beginning and I'd like to see a sequel...

davion2308davion2308over 15 years agoAuthor
A comment from the author

This was my first story ever for loving wives. I'm glad I could create something that elicits so many comments from people. Love it or hate it, you folks gave me feedback and I appreciate it. Again, for the Frozen Lake guy, I'm glad you're passionate about what you believe. That's good. For the guy that told me never write in this section again, I honestly don't believe I will, but I'm writing in all genres just to get a feel. Thanks for your support anyway. I'm sad the negative folks didn't leave names so I could take to them more about what they would rather see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You said you wanted feed back...

If my wife ever says I want to try another man, I would

say no problem I have a few women in mind I would

like to fuck myself...

col_lovercol_loverabout 6 years ago
You have all the right tags for this type of story

So if you didn't like it suck shit. 5***** I do believe it could be called Dogging in the UK

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Dogging in the UK

is generally the couple in public with people watching. There is no guarantee of anyone being invited to join.

OK issues -

Would have like to have seen more discussion around why the woman would have felt so jealous of the husband with another woman to not reciprocate.

The next 2 points relate to internal logic.

It seemed odd not to go to a swingers club as often they have health checks in place which just adds to the safety and still you can use a condom. There's also others around to help support people and their boundaries and through all this, no reason that Dennis HAS to have sex.

Sarah said about married men because of less risk of various things including disease, wanting more than a one off, etc., yet she went for a couple of young lads that looked about 20, so less likely (one we knew wasn't) to be married.

Moving the story on and talking as if this were real life....

Like that husband stood protector and as it stands I see it as sharing his wife, but he runs the risk of it becoming a full cuckold situation, which is fine if that's what he wants, it just doesn't seem that way.

Looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good!

As a story it was quite good, the title says what the stories about- wife sharing! If others don't like the subject why read & moan? I liked it and await more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another slut

Whoop dee doo. Nothing clever about this mess. Nothing sexy or erotic. Just another cunt looking for a divorce.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

That's were you went wrong. Garbage is garbage, feels like it and smells like it. What more can one say? ONE STAR You did ask for an opinion?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
In the dunes

Just asking, but wouldn't that be a little abrasive? Silly comment for a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really dude, stay in your lane

the LW is clearly not fo yo, there are great stories and a lot of garbage. Yours is far in the „who da fuck caress“ county.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Portrait of a selfish slut

This depiction of a wife and her dependent husband is disturbing. There is nothing here that serves as evidence the manipulative mistress in the making truly loves him. The fact she has sex with him obviously is not evidence of anything other than her large labido which she has no reluctance to prove her husband cannot satisfy. Her most positive actions are simply an exchange for equal behavior by the husband.

She is so desperate for sex she gives head to an obese, pasty troll who is maturbating alone on a public beach. What an alluring vision she must have been as she knelt before him and took his small cock into her mouth in the shadow of his overhanging belly. Any husband would no doubt be proud to share that special moment with her and would rejoice to have her his wife. Oh yes, they are truly onto something good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Narrator was somewhat of a nonentity. Sure babe, whatever. Is it okay if I … ? No way. Okay no worries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...