All Comments on 'Sarah Strips for the Boss'

by bam641

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Really enjoyed your story. Your descriptions provided me with great mental images. I could clearly see her body in my mind. Thank you. I hope you right more.

kellie_bethkellie_bethover 6 years ago
Great Story! Hope to Read More

Really great pacing and descriptions. Looking forward to more! Kellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT as fuck

LOVED this story!!! So well written, had my small dick hard as a rock, stroking it up and down as I read each paragraph. Very hot! Wish she sucked off her boss and that her boss had a nice big cock. Or get fucked by a bunch of the mechanics. mmmmm Mike T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful Sarah

WOW!!! I must have more of sweet Sarah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED (❀) it: β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0)! In my book this story is EROTIC. Sara is a keeper both as an employee and as a fiancΓ©e. Sara is a keeper. Period.

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot!

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Women like Sarah make this world a happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sarah is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Complete trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

does anyone here know what the word "love" means?

Ringflash69Ringflash693 months ago

Great story love the way it develops and flows into the photoshoot story.

MorevinilaMorevinila3 days ago

Twas fine up to the point where the agreed deal was broken - it was no longer the girl nor his boyfriend in control - once it reached that point, the boss could have fucked her too it wouldn't have been out of place. If she's so horny she lets him finger her no reason why he doesn't also screw her - as for the BF if he allows him to do that then why not the rest?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous