All Comments on 'Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02'

by Sarah the Lioness

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
How utterly decadent!

I so loved this story. Your attention to detail and use of language just perfect. I was only going to read it in small doses but I couldn't stop myself! My pussy is throbbing so much right now...I can't wait to take care of it later after my child takes a nap. Congratulations on writing such a powerfully erotic stroy...and sharing it with us.

96vetteman96vettemanalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This story was incredible. I will read of your work. Thanks for sharing it.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 12 years ago
Fantstically Descrptive

I really enjoyed this story because you cover more than just lesbian sex or BDSM.

The characters although being clearly defined as a D/S couple are also very erotic and romantic in their mannerisms and interactions with each other.

I am glad Sarah has found Tracey and is learning who and what she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story, I love it

Well written and continues with the journey for Sarah as she awakens into a new life as a sub in a new Lesbian lifestyle. Follows on brilliantly form Ch 01 and flows brilliantly, I can't wait to read more.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, I can't wait to read the next part. Apart from what was said in the previous comments, I especially liked Tracey's dirty talk when she switches into domme mode. You are definitely playing champions league in that regard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous