All Comments on 'Sarah's Seduction Ch. 03'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautifully Written

Sort of on the plausible side. Got many images running thru my mind. Each chaper was long enough to allow me to stroke my cock, get hard and cum along with your characters. Only dissapointment was, she sucked her daddy off, was waiting for her daddy to eat her virgin pussy before he fucked her. But, time enough for lots of eating later.lol I'm sure there will be a week or so of home sex before her daddy has to go to the school and spank her firm little ass in front of the head mistress. Something to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please continue

I love it. Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
one of the very best

One of the very best.

hongluobohongluoboalmost 13 years ago
Definitely One of the Best

you draw things out so beautifully.. constantly on edge....damn... such a beautiful and touching seduction... and oh so hot! Am loving all of your stories... thanks so much for sharing your brilliant word-smithing with us.

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
So sensual!

I didn't want this story to end, it was so sensual and sexy, really good storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Such a well written series and ohhh sooo HOT!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
im in love

THANK YOU!!!! I loved this story because it didn't rush the sex. You dragged it out a little bit, but not to much like the other ones that did. So, what i think im trying to say, is that you timed it perfectly! I think you did this perfectly. I tip my hat to you sir. Or, if your more militarily inclined, i salute you. This is a great story and i think that you should turn it into a book...at least on literotica. I dont think you would ever see this in a public library or in someplace like WALL-MART. You might find this in a private collection if you published it though...i know it would be in mine at least...if i had one. Im still trying to get rich enough to buy my own island. Have a good day and a good overall life.

-A.

P.S. Whats up with the security code thing? We all know it doesnt do anything except annoy us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not fair !

You really should have at least a part 4 after all , I don't recall her father eating her pussy or licking her nice clean asshole . I'm sure they would do 69 yet few writers ever include that .

keennytkeennytalmost 12 years ago
so so hot....

enjoyed this many times......well done

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Sarah's Seduction Ch. 03:

There was no discussion of Sarah's birth control, or lack of (which I eagerly hope there is none and she has now been seeded and impregnated). There was no discussion about the relationship tomorrow, or next week, next year or is their love sufficiently deep to be eternal together as one soul, one spirit, one entity.

The character's are ever so devoted and dedicated to each other's feeling; their caring and compassion for the other is very rewarding. The dialogue and banter is good (except for the baby talk "Daddy" and "Baby Girl")!!. The foreplay is grand, exotic, smoothly drawn out for livid and sensual sexual enticement.

Ditto, to other comments of one or two more chapters. Keep the outsiders out!! Incest is about blood-related family members. The first three chapters have been perfect in that regard. Although there was several unsettling moments at Sarah's first welcoming at her school when the suspense seemed there was going to be others drawn into this beautiful affair as it has so far been presented. Keep it pure, keep it family-only--Father and Daughter--incestually!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

God I wish that dude would quit posting his long ass tard comments all the time and just read and enjoy and quit acting like some kind of fucking porn lit critique newspaper reviewer. (Annoyed disgusted look)

...enjoyed the story, thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rock Hard!

Never. Stop. Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Head Mistress next

Great series! Maybe get the Head Mistress involved in a story. And then the Assistant by having to go to the school to spank his daughter and the daughter getting turned on which leeds to the Asst. getting involved. Sarah did say she liked girls, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous