Sarah's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. That feels really good, Daddy."

Sarah's fingers pressed in and rubbed the back of my head as I suckled her ripe young breast, and her nipple, already firm when my lips had closed upon it, was now hard like a little stone. I pulled away from her breast; a faint line of wetness around the nipple intermingled with redness from where I'd plied pressure.

Sarah turned her torso slightly, bringing her other breast to my lips.

"Suck this one, too, Daddy."

She placed the nipple at my lips, and without hesitation, I opened my mouth and swallowed the fresh young ball of flesh. My tongue traced around the nipple and Sarah gasped. My hands moved up the backs of her thighs and I clutched at her ass, kneading the cheeks, reveling in the feel of her sweet, delightful behind.

I pulled my lips along the skin of her breast, latching onto her nipple, plying pressure, pulling the bud between my lips, stretching it.

"Ohhh, Daddy..." Sarah's hands grabbed at my shoulders and I felt her tremble.

I pulled my lips from her breast and looked up at her, my eyes darting from her breasts to her eyes.

Sarah's eyes were half closed, glazed with lust; her breasts, swollen and ripe with arousal, nipples red and wet.

"Go get in bed, Baby Girl," I said, leaning forward and kissing her nipple. "I'll come tuck you in."

"Will you...?"

"And I'll make you cum." I ran my hand up between her thighs, pressing my finger into the wetness of her ripe young pussy.

Sarah's thighs clenched together as her fingers dug into my shoulders, and then slowly, she relaxed and stepped back; my finger slid from between the sodden folds of her pussy and Sarah gasped again, smiling with anticipation.

Batting her eye lashes and looking down at my crotch, Sarah smiled and slowly turned away from me to walk to her bedroom. Almost as soon as she was facing away from me, she grabbed her gown up, gathering the cloth in her hands and baring her bottom to me. I watched with lustful delight as she walked to the hallway, her ass cheeks shaking seductively with each step.

And then she stopped. At the hallway entrance, Sarah stopped and turned just enough so that I had a perfect profile glimpse of her breast and behind.

"Are you coming, Daddy?" Sweet. Seductive. And... sexy?

Sarah ran a hand up her body, cupping her breast, brushing her fingers across her nipple as she bit her lip and looked back at me.

Yes, definitely sexy.

"Yes, Baby Girl, Daddy's coming." I stood up.

Sarah smiled, her eyes locked on my crotch. I didn't need to look down; I knew my cock was jutting out in an obscene 'look at me' fashion, forming an impossible to ignore tent in my shorts. I could feel the wet spot where pre-cum was oozing from me, and as the shorts were a light heather grey in color, I knew Sarah could see it.

"I hope you're not cumming yet, Daddy." Sarah giggled as I started walking, following her, and she continued on down the hall toward her room.

I saw her briefly in silhouette from the other side as she flipped on the light in her bedroom, and then, for a brief moment, as I walked the final steps to her doorway, she was out of sight.

But then, I was in the doorway to her room, looking at her from behind.

The light in her room was off; light from the hallway cast shadows, but it was enough to see to tuck her into bed with.

Sarah was bent over, straps to her gown down around her elbows, pulling her gown down on her torso, and she was leaning forward, thrusting her now covered behind at me as she pulled the covers back and moved stuffed animals around so she could climb into bed.

I walked into her room, stopping a couple of feet behind her as she finished getting her bed ready to crawl into.

Sarah stood up and turned around, her breasts swaying as she looked down at my tented shorts and up into my eyes.

"Can I take off my nightgown to sleep, Daddy?"

Naked. My little girl wanted to sleep naked. She wanted to take her gown off, lay down in the bed naked, and she wanted me to make her cum.

"Uhhh, sure, sweetie. You can take your nightgown off."

My mouth was dry as she raised the gown over her head, completely baring her body to me. She stretched as she held the cloth high in her hands, looking at me, her body on display. Light danced on her skin, spotlighting her breasts, flowing down her body before trailing off into a shadow between her legs.

"You don't mind if I sleep naked?" Sarah dropped her nightgown on the stool sitting in front of her vanity table as she reached for me, her hand grabbing at my waist. "Do you, Daddy?"

No, sweetie, I don't mind you sleeping naked. The very thought of you lying in your bed naked, barely covered by a sheet, if you're covered at all, makes me want you even more than I already do...

"No, sweetie. I don't mind." I put my arms around Sarah as she pulled herself against me, crushing her breasts against my chest, pulling herself hard enough against me that my cock had no other option than to press into her belly.

Sarah and I hugged each other tight and I kissed the top of her head as my hands ran up and down her bare back.

As we loosened our hold on each other, she stretched up on her tiptoes and kissed me, her lips lingering against mine a little longer than I might have otherwise expected.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Baby Girl," I said, kissing her back.

Sarah took a furtive step back away from, looking down at the bulge in my shorts as her hands came to rest on my hips. She looked back up at me and giggled.

"You're hard again, Daddy."

I nodded. "I am."

"You like seeing me naked, don't you, Daddy?" Sarah put one of her hands low on her belly and ran it up her body, cupping her breast, running her thumb over her nipple. The thumb of her other hand hooked into the waist band of my shorts.

I nodded again. "You're very pretty, sweetheart."

"Thank you, Daddy." Sarah leaned up and kissed me again.

My hands, resting on her shoulders, slid down her arms.

"Go ahead and get in bed, sweetie."

Sarah bit her lower lip and smiled at me as she turned away from me; her thumb hung up in the waist band of my shorts, pulling them away from my body before letting go, almost allowing my cock the freedom it craved.

Sarah planted one knee on her bed and then leaned forward, planting her hands in front of her. I looked down at her as she crawled the rest of the way onto her bed, her ass thrust back at me as her breasts swayed beneath her. She looked back over her shoulder at me and giggled.

I took a deep breath and stepped towards her. How easy it would be just to whisk off my shorts, grab her hips and...

Sarah flipped over onto her side, then rolled onto her back, giggling and sitting up as I moved closer to the edge of her bed.

"I wanna see you, Daddy," Sarah said as she reached for me, dropping a foot onto the floor and grabbing at my shorts. She looked up at me and licked her lips as she slid her fingers around the bulge formed by my cock. "Pull it out for me, Daddy."

I started to hook my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts, but Sarah's fingers were already there, tugging and pulling. My cock sprang free, swaying in front of her face and Sarah sat back, her eyes locked on it.

"Want me to take my shorts all the way off, sweetie?"

Sarah looked up at me and nodded, smiling.

I pushed my shorts all the way down, and as I stepped out of them, Sarah leaned forward, grabbing my cock in her fingers and pulling it in between her lips. I took a deep breath and laid my hands gently on her shoulders as I felt her tongue swirl around the head of my penis, plowing through the slit and tasting the pre-cum I knew was oozing out of me.

Sarah pulled her mouth from my cock and looked up at me, smiling.

"You still taste sweet, Daddy."

"Good. Now lay back, sweetie, so I can sit on your bed."

Sarah complied, but only partly, because when she laid back, she left her leg dangling off the bed. I looked down at her; she lay there, open to my eyes, her legs spread apart, pussy still aroused, still wet and inviting.

I reached down and put a hand under her leg to lift it onto the bed.

"How am I supposed to sit beside you when you have a leg dangling off the bed like this?" I asked.

Sarah straightened her leg out, brushing it against my leg, hooking her ankle behind me, urging me towards her bed.

"You don't have to sit beside me. Do you, Daddy?" Sarah looked so peaceful and... no, not innocent; one hand overhead as fingers toyed with her hair, the other hand laying on her breast, fingers rubbing across her nipple, moving down her body. "Can't you just sit here? You could see me better."

She wanted me to sit between her legs, on her bed, both of us naked. I watched her fingers pressed down past her belly and brushed against the red, swollen wetness of her pussy. My fingers were going there; my finger was going inside her. I sat down, my cock slapping against her thigh as she draped her leg across my lap.

The position was immediately awkward. I'd have to contort myself to pleasure her. It would be uncomfortable. Sarah rubbed her other leg against me as she pressed a finger in between the folds of her young, swollen cunt.

"What are you waiting for, Daddy? I thought you were going to..."

"I'm trying to get comfortable, Baby."

If she was determined to have her legs spread around me, there was really only one option open to me. I turned to face her, and after a series of awkward movements, I was where she wanted me; I was between her legs.

We were facing each other, only now, instead of Sarah, I was the one with a foot on the floor; both of hers were on either side of my hips. My other leg was stretched alongside her body. In this position, if I leaned forward, my cock would no longer be aimed at the ceiling, it would be aimed straight at her pussy.

I ran my hands down Sarah's thighs, her skin soft beneath my touch. She purred as I stroked her and pulled her hand from between her legs. I moved my hand up her body, rubbing her belly, massaging her ribcage, and when my hand closed on her breast, Sarah's hands clamped down on mine, pressing them to her tightly.

"Suck me, Daddy. Suck my tits. Kiss my nipples and suck them in..."

It was awkward, but I did it, just like she asked. I leaned forward, contorting myself and Sarah gasped, digging her fingers dug into me as I felt her nipple harden against my tongue. I moved my lips to her other breast as she writhed beneath me, and I felt her rubbing herself against my cock.

"I can feel you, Daddy," she said, reaching down between us. "You're hard."

We almost bumped heads as she pushed herself up and grasped me.

"Sooo hard, Daddy." Her eyes were filled with lust as she looked at me and licked her lips.

"You're nipples are hard, too, Baby Girl," I said, rolling one between my fingers.

Sarah gasped and smiled as she nodded. I sat up, short of breath from leaning forward and dropped a hand down between us, my fingers sliding along her thigh, down between her legs as she grabbed at my arm.

"And you're wet, too." I slid a finger into her, instantly surrounded by her hot, moist arousal.

"Sooo wet, Daddy..."

Sarah's eyes were closed and she was tugging on my cock; not stroking, tugging, as though to pull my cock to her pussy.

"Ahhh... that feels sooo good, Daddy."

I slid my finger in and out of her pussy, slowly, deliberately, watching her lose herself to the pleasure.

Sarah pushed my cock down between us; the only thing that kept my cock from making contact with her pussy was my hand.

"I love you so much, Daddy." Sarah's chest heaved with each shallow breath she took.

She gasped again, biting her lip as my finger continued to slide in and out of her.

"Ohhh... ohhh... Daddy..." Her fingers were digging into my arms and I could feel her body starting to tighten up.

"Getting close, Baby Girl?"

"Uh huh..." Sarah nodded as she raised up and looked at me, lust and desire and want shaded with vulnerability and reluctance; that last little bit of hesitancy to let yourself be consumed by the pleasure.

"Lay back, sweetie. Lay back and let Daddy make you cum."

Sarah held on to me as she lay back... trying to pull me on top of her? And I had to pull my finger from inside her and put my hand out to brace myself as she reached down to grab at my cock again, pulling it towards her pussy, and then letting go.

"I love you, Daddy." Sarah's fingers stroked me as she thrust herself up at me

"I love you, too, Baby Girl." I leaned forward and kissed her again and then sat up as her hands fell to her thighs.

So close. But still far apart.

I looked down at Sarah as I dipped my hand between her legs again, reinserting my finger into her pussy. Damn she was wet!

Sarah pushed her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes as her fingers gripped at the sheets.

"Ohhh... make me cum, Daddy."

"You want me to make you cum, Baby Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to make me cum."

I leaned forward as I pulled my finger from inside her, and as her eyes opened, her focus distorted by her arousal, I slowly pushed my cock down between us, running the head in between the slick wetness of her red, swollen pussy lips, the wetness quickly coating me and sending tingles all through my body. I rolled my hips forward, pushing the head of my cock just into the bloom of her puffed pussy.

Sarah's eyes widened and she pushed herself up on her elbows, her mouth opening as she realized what was happening. She looked down between us and then up at me, lust and alarm fighting for control of her expression.

"Ohhh, Daddy..."

"You want Daddy to make you cum?"

She nodded and bit at her lip.

"But, Daddy, I've never... nobody's ever..."

She stopped speaking and looked up at me.

"Nobody's ever been inside you before?"

"No, Daddy. Never."

My little girl was a virgin.

"I want you inside me, Daddy."

My cock pulsed. I wanted inside her. Was she as tight as she was wet?

"Can you make me cum that way?" she asked.

I nodded. It wasn't a question of if I could. It was quickly ceasing to be a question of if I should. What mattered to me more than anything at the moment was, this being her first time, I wanted it to be perfect.

"Daddy, ..."

"Shhh." I leaned forward and laid a finger across her lips, and then I kissed her. "I love you, Baby Girl."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

"Lay back and let Daddy make you cum, sweetie."

"Inside me, Daddy?"

I nodded. "Inside you, sweetie." Ohmigod, what was I doing?

Sarah lay back as I sat up and took a deep breath. I couldn't scoot that much closer to her; I pushed my cock down between us again, rubbing my the head in between her wet folds and at the same time getting the tip of my finger wet and starting to trace small, tiny circles around her clit.

"Ohhh, Daddy... that feels really, really good."

Sarah writhed beneath me, trying to push herself at me as I continued to caress her.

"Daddy, I thought... you were going to come inside me."

Her breath was getting short, her eyes clenched as fingers grabbed up the sheets again.

"I am, sweetie. I just want to make sure you're ready for me."

"I am, Daddy. I'm ready for you. I am sooo ready for you. Can't you feel how wet I am?"

Wet wasn't the word. I looked down at my cock; she was wet enough that my cock was getting soaked with her juices. I rolled my hips forward, pushing into her.

Sarah gasped.

"Yes, Daddy, yesss..." Sarah's mouth hung open and her chest rose and fell as she panted. "Put it in me, Daddy."

I was quickly coming to the conclusion that I was going to have to do something different. Sitting like I was, doing nothing more than rolling my hips, I was sliding little more than the head of my penis inside her. The sensation was incredible; if I kept it up, I'd cum easily. And I wanted to cum, but not like this.

I pulled back, breaking contact with Sarah. She raised her head and looked at me, still panting, panic sudden on her face.

"Daddy, what's wrong? Why don't you want to come inside me?"

I untangled myself and rose up on my knees, and then leaned forward, starting to hover over her.

"I do want to come inside you, Baby Girl. But I can't really get inside you sitting like that."

Relief swept across her face as I repositioned myself between her legs and began to lower myself on top of her, my cock swaying between us, moving ever closer to the object of our mutual desire.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been this aroused, this hard. I felt like I could just slide my cock between her thighs and spear her, but that wouldn't be right.

I pushed my cock down between us, sliding the head into her wet folds again. Sarah thrust herself at me and gasped as I slid inside her, the head of my cock bumping against the seal that proclaimed her purity.

"Are you okay, Baby?" The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

She nodded. The battle within her was lust versus apprehension.

"I'm fine, Daddy." Her breath was shorter than ever, almost panting.

"You're sure? It might hurt a little at first."

"I know, Daddy. Just start slow, like you were doing it a minute ago, and I'll be fine."

"You're sure?" I pulled back, almost all of the way out and then back into her again, stopping just short of the shield.

"I'm sure, Daddy. Mmmm... I'm so close to cumming, Daddy. Make me cum. Make me cum, Daddy, with your cock inside my virgin pussy."

Apprehension didn't stand a chance.

I began a slow, shallow thrusting motion, and as the friction began to generate between us, I felt Sarah reach down, her hand brushing against the shaft of my cock, then cupping my balls.

"Your cock is so hard, Daddy. And your balls are, too." She pulled her hand back up, and I felt the unmistakable sensation of her hand beginning to stroke at her clit.

"Are you going to cum for Daddy?"

"Uh huh..." Raspy, rapid breathing. "I am, Daddy. But I want to cum with you inside me... all the way inside me..."

"Are you ready, Baby?"

Sarah nodded her head rapidly as she pulled her hand from between us. She grabbed my arms.

I pulled back and paused before sliding forward again.

I surged forward and Sarah thrust up at me. She gasped as the tip of my cock pushed against her.

Sarah panted as she collapsed against the bed.

"Are you okay, Baby?"

She nodded.

"Ready?"

She nodded again.

I slid forward again, harder this time, determined to penetrate her.

It all happened at once; she gasped, immediately panting and I felt the pressure rise and then suddenly give way as my cock slid inside her, and almost as quickly, Sarah was clutching at me, doing everything she could to wrap herself around me.

Sarah was at once tight as I'd expected, but silky smooth, and I realized that inside her, I would cum quickly if I wasn't careful.

"Are you alright, Baby Girl?"

"Mmhmm." She kissed me on the cheek as she continued to cling to me. "You're inside me, Daddy."

"I am, Baby Girl."

"Are you going to make me cum now, Daddy?"

"Yes, Baby." I pulled back and thrust into her gently, burying my cock in her depth. "Daddy's going to make you cum now."

Sarah's grasp on me loosened as I began to slowly thrust in and out of her, and it was debatable who was receiving more stimulation; her cunt was hugging my cock like a form fitted glove. I was definitely not going to last much longer.

"Daddy..."

"Yes, Baby?"

"Daddy..." Sarah's breathing was coming a little quicker.

"Daddy..." She reached down between us again, fingers touching my balls. "You're so hard... your balls are so hard... are you going to cum, too?"

"Are you ready to cum, sweetie?"

"Uh huh... I want you to cum, too, Daddy."

"Daddy's going to cum, sweetie."

"Inside me? Are you going to cum inside me, Daddy?" Sarah's hands were on my hips, fingertips pressing into me.