Sarah's Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Baby." I could feel my balls tightening. I could feel the familiar, distinct sensation building within me as my cock began to tense up.

"Ohhh, Daddy... Daddy... I'm starting to cum..."

Sarah's fingers dug into me and I felt her body tense as her pussy began to spasm.

I began to thrust quickly into her, hardly pulling out at all... I could feel it beginning...

"Cum inside me, Daddy... Cum inside me..."

My cock erupted and I began spewing semen into Sarah's no longer virgin pussy. I continued thrusting into her for several seconds, and it seemed, that with each thrust, I could feel cum flowing from my cock into her.

Finally, both of us spent, Sarah wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me to her. I collapsed against her, trying with little success to hold myself up with my elbows.

We were both out of breath; both hot; both sweaty.

I knew, too, that we needed to change position pretty quickly or she'd cramp up.

I pushed up, slowly disengaging myself from her, gently caressing her as she looked up at me with uncertain eyes.

I looked down between us. The signs of first time sex were all there.

"Come on, Baby Girl," I said, holding my hand out to her.

"Where are we going, Daddy?"

She took my hand, fairly gliding off of her bed as I led her out of her bedroom to mine. My cock bobbed in front of me, semi-erect, not completely sated; still hungry to be inside her.

"Your bed, Daddy?" Sarah's soft brown eyes were wide open as she gazed at me.

I nodded, continuing to pull her with me.

"First we're going to clean up a little, and then I want you to sleep with me tonight."

Sarah's face lit up, practically beaming.

"Really?"

I nodded as I led her into the bathroom.

A minute later, we stood in the shower together, and she allowed me complete, unfettered access to her body as I soaped her up and rinsed her off, paying extra attention between her legs.

"Daddy, if you're not careful, you're going to make me cum again."

I kissed her forehead as I slid a finger between the wet, clean folds of her pussy, the tip of my finger just barely inside her.

"Would that be such a bad thing?"

"No, Daddy." She leaned up and kissed me. "But I don't want you to do it with your finger."

"No? How do you want me to do it, Baby Girl?"

Sarah bit her lip as she smiled at me, batting her eyelashes and bathing me with her soft brown eyes.

"I want you to fuck me again, Daddy."

I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Can I say 'fuck', Daddy? Is it okay to tell you I want you to fuck my pussy with your hard cock?"

"Yes, sweetie," I replied, hugging her and sliding my hands down to squeeze her ass. "Though we probably better keep this between us."

"I know, Daddy."

I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower, father and daughter, new lovers, keepers of a shared secret.

We dried off, or more accurately, we helped each other dry off, and then, hand in hand, I led her to bed, letting go only to pull the sheets back.

Sarah planted one knee on the bed, and then the other, slowly making her way onto the mattress.

She stopped when she was all the way on, just her feet over the edge. She looked back at me over her shoulder, hair falling down in her face.

I was tempted to grab her hips and pull her back; to lavish kisses on her luscious bottom. If I did that, I'd be hard again in no time and I could...

"What now, Daddy?"

"Finish getting into bed, sweetie. It's time to go to sleep." We were both tired. Tomorrow would come. We had time.

Sarah rolled, slid her feet under the covers and looked at me as I slid in beside her. I reached down to pull the sheets up, and as I lay back and settled myself, Sarah snuggled against me, draping one leg over me and laying her head against my shoulder.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"You're hard again."

I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. I was hard again. Not like I had been when I'd gone inside her, but I knew it wouldn't take much to get me there.

Sarah pressed her lips to my cheek and kissed me. "Can we wait until tomorrow to do it again?"

"Yes, Baby Girl."

A sigh.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Baby Girl."

I wrapped my arms around Sarah, pulling her to me, running my hands up and down her back, grabbing hold of her cute bottom and squeezing.

I did indeed have my hands full with Sarah.