All Comments on 'Sara's Pregnant'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sexual tension

Few do sexual tension as well as you.

NightReader18NightReader18over 12 years ago

No question about it, you have figured out this genre. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not the way I would have taken the story. It's tough to see the main characters in a story be such idiots. They should both have known better than to let the wedding happen, and Jason pulling the old "vanish off the face of the earth for a few years" trick??? Cause that worked SOOOOOO well last time!

Still, once you get past them being total morons about their need for each other, you've done yet another amazing story. I'm really interested in seeing where you take it. You've dropped some hints, Paul, oops I mean Mark, is possibly abusive with the whole "he was about to hit me" thing, not to mention Sara's literally crying about how upset he was going to be with her for being late. And if he's not sleeping with Sara, he's very possibly sleeping with someone else. So, you've setup some potential ways to get Mark out of the way. Hope that's where you're going with it. Also hope we find out if Jason actually had sex with Sara on her wedding day or not. We ended the last chapter on the eve of the wedding and then jumped several years. That seemed to be a pretty important question in the last chapter.

For the love of God (not to mention your fans), PLEASE do not make us wait another 6 1/2 years for the next chapter. Some of your fans no doubt died of old age since the last chapter, and I'd like to see this thing thru before I die, or the world ends, which is supposed to happen in about 15 months, right?

As for the "Paul" thing, lucky for me, I copy/paste these stories and convert them to Kindle format to read them offline and saw the prior comment about "Paul" entering this story from parts unknown and was able to edit him out before I read it. :-) So thanks Mr. Anonymous for pointing that out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good job

Glad you are back. A few mistakes, went from mark to paul then back to mark. Few grammer ones too but other than that you are the best out there hands down. Been reading crap for a while. Keep writting, I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shaul

I haven't read the story yet.

But I must share with you the excitement of finding a new submission of yours here. every new story of yours is a thrilling celebration for me.

Maybe write more shen I'm done reading. For now - just saying thank you...

HeadguyHeadguyover 12 years ago
Felt like forever...

...but I guess that was the whole point. As others have indicated, once past the (necessary?) delays, the story was terrific!

LebadevLebadevover 12 years ago
Okay

In comparison to your previous stories (in saras car trip) - THIS - was a SHAM!

Well if this is the end I suppose it would be alright for others but myself would've liked a flash back to another interesting moment between the two.

Sara's Car trip part 3 when he was poling her at the bar in the darkest area was fantastic, esp. when they started to worry about their parents only a feet away and their non compliance to stop or the Wedding day - THAT - was fuckin satisfying, I was hoping Sara would call out to the people below or her husband would spot her bobbing up and down strangely.

This was more erotic for me than lust and sexual deviance. OH I expected SOOO MUCH MORE FROM YOU!

Though the Sara's Car trip series was an amazing read it's a shame it may end like this.

I haven't seen your profile yet so I may check out your other stuff.

Well done and keep typing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

Well must admit that I thoroughly enjoyed everything up til this last installment. Found it a bit of a let down really... Seemed to just be a bit tired as you spent considerable time rehashing old story lines and made the protagonist such a whiny whimp. Even with that I thought it could have been redeemed with the two of them leaving together as it was obvious that she was not happy and in a loveless relationship. Instead she comes across as cruel leaving him there in the dark.... Bummer extraordinaire

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
To be continued?

Is this the second in a series of four beginning with Sara's wedding? Very deftly done and being pregnant, the emotions within and between your characters resonated intensely with me. I believe that Jason has suffered for his needs and can my world continue if he doesn't find resolution? Probably but I hope your next two stories in this series give him the resolution we all crave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You're the best, and I want more

This wasn't your best, but you're so good even your second-stringers are incredible.

This is the very first time I've noticed typos ("peek" not "peak" please) in several places. Your pieces are usually carefully edited. It's a distraction when they're not.

Do us all a favor and write more. And I'm happy to edit them before you post, it's what I do for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can do better

and you did in the Sara's Car Trip portion of this series. You probably should've left it there. That, or write another installment, and have them reunite. Because, otherwise, this is one of the most fucking depressing stories I've ever read. And I've read Sylvia Plath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
are we no longer the reason you write?

I was charmed by your ending reminders but it's not present on this story. Is this more of a heartfelt story and lusting the patchwork tying it together? Your writing has so many levels beginning with an a for abandon and hovering now at n for nostalgia, a feeling place to live and lust. I am looking forward to more of you and in my book you should be adorned by a laurel crown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Terrific Story

Real characters and emotions, and sex, too. As much as I like your stories, you should probably move on from Lit and write that novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hey youbadboy. These two have matured since your last installment--as, I'm sure, have you. Sure, there's something light and magical about the Car Trip series, but this is heavier, and has depth. She is married and pregnant, after all.

I love that you brought in the real-world element of her therapy. Most erotica would never go there. I would love to hear more about their sessions, especially now that Jason is back in her life. I wonder, does her therapist discourage their relationship because they are brother and sister, or because the nature of their relationship is so obsessive and all-consuming that it can't help but strangle itself?

I still hold out hope for a happily ever after--who wouldn't?--but I get the sense that you don't see it in their future. Perhaps you know what will happen to them, and perhaps you don't. Perhaps you're just writing from a dark place right now. I notice that a couple of your stories have a similar theme. The obsessive love between siblings followed by a long estrangement. I know, I know: to compare a writer's life to his works is an exercise in futility, but...where in your brain does this theme stem from? What was its seed? How did it root? The thread it touches is, at least for me, very painful and very much alive.

I hope to see more installations in this series. These two have come to mean a lot to me, and I would like to see them to a fitting ending if the series isn't going to continue.

krick111mr1krick111mr1about 12 years ago
Love your storys

She should have told him it was his baby and then they reunite

this whole series has been fantastic but very depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more

The series has been a good one. It seems that they have grown apart but need each other. Need to keep going with the the stories, would like to him punch out his siters husband for the way that she being treated by him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
please finish this

it leaves it to open we all need an ending (happy or sad) it would be better if happy and don't leave it so long till the next

wo_hyawo_hyaalmost 12 years ago
would have preferred the baby was his

Given that the evening before her wedding, Jason fucked her without protection, but then it's so long before this story there's no chance the baby is his, which would be the best "seen that one maybe coming" twist... Then Sara having a child that is not marks. It's sad he's a jealous abusive bully type, especially since Jason isn't a fighter to stand up to Mark, beat his ass & walk out, taking Sara with him.

While it's not the ending I'd have liked to see, it gives the story closure. Sorry I wasn't able to give 5/5 starts for this part like I did since the earliest one Sara's Panties... but this one wasn't quite as up to the level of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the stories...

I like your style...keep going...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please write More!

You cant end it like this! This is by far my most favorite series!! Ive been reading it since the begginning! I would have loved it if the baby was Jason's. I really want them to be together! PLEASE. It cant end, not like this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disappointed

You copy and pasted asex scene from Sara's car trip. Your heart was not in this story, and from reading other reviews, your fans desire for these siblings to be together. You are my favorite author. Maybe just do it or your fans. Or are you waiting for your real sister to inspire the next chapter? Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The girl can't win to lose both of the guys were assholes, neither guy loves her. The brother thinks he loves her but in truth it's all about him, and what can you say about her husband, the might as well be assexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Probably realistic, but...

... not fulfilling. Did such a good job with the car trip, the others, not so much. I wonder why you had her go for the whole traditional marriage thing? a string of doomed romances trying to find someone that measured up would have seemed more likely... I know people just want someone to be comfortable with in the end but marriage isn't the only way.

And yeah, I agree with whoever said he turned into a whiny brat. Sorry :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
No!!!

What happens next? You cannot just leave the reader hanging like this! I'm sure this is not an unpopular sentiment, that Sara's and Mark's marriage won't work out, and that she and Jason can end up together, permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

it would have been better if it had been Jason who fucked a baby up his sister's cunt.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Tension...

The whole story rang with need and longing, and I was aching from the tension by the time I got to the end. Well done, I found the trip unsettling but worthwhile, and shouldn't all good stories do that, shake you out of your complacency and narrow expectations? If you want a happy ending, go and read 'The Three Bears', life and need and longing and tension don't always hand you one of those. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long

Way too long, not worth reading all of it. Too much time wasted building up tension, just please get to some loving, forbidden sex a couple of times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
think about deleting

if you were smart (and you have proven you aren't) you will delete this story and the wedding story both totally ruin the series. both stories prove neither of them has any love or feelings for the other which always ruins a story so delete and stop wasting the readers time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
agree with DELETE

this and the wedding story were pure crap. first there is no way he would have gone back for the wedding for any reason. second there is no way in hell he would ever fuck her again after the way she screwed him over at the end of the car trip. you did a major disservice to the readers and the original series delete the last two chapters and stop writing you seem to be getting lazy and forgetting about the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You!!

I get a knot in my stomach when I see people criticize so viciously. It always leaves me thinking they have underlying issues. Maybe its just me, but I enjoyed the continuation of Sara and Jason's story. Thank You for spending the time writing it!! Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Personally, I'm grateful for the continuation, and very much hope for more.

I want to see Sara and Jason end up together, somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this utterly

Every bit of slow, loving transgression. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like this... Write additional chapters

I disagree with other commenters. I like many of your stories. Please give us more details of their relationship after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue!

Every chapter after the Car Trip series is a little peak into their lives, like a photograph in time, and then they're gone again. Please add more to this story. I love these characters. I love their stolen moments.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
mmmmmmmm

i cant properly describe how arousing this entire 'sara' series has been for me.

this is erotica at its finest. thank you

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Good idea, but execution leaves somewhat to be desierd

Desclaimer: I haven't read any of the other stories in this series.

The idea is nice. The protagonist can't stay away from his sister and in the end he badgers her into submission, forcing her to admit her true feelings.

The first half of the story, though, was extremely tedious and tiring to read, what with all the double and even triple exclamation and question marks, singgle-word sentences, and a part that is essentially written in the second person.

That, and that during the entire story I wanted to punch the protagonist in the face. He's really an extremely irritating character, at least in this story. You want to identify with the protagonist in any story, and that simply didn't happen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't leave this hanging

I’m a romantic. I’m sorry. I can’t help it. I like happy endings, especially when I’ve grown to love and care about the characters. I find myself drawn to Sara (“Sara’s Car Trip”) and she deserves to be happy. Unless there is another story about her that I missed, when we last spent any time with her, she was pregnant, married to an ass and clearly miserable. She may be highly sexed with a serious case of “itchy britches” but she is smart, beautiful, loving, funny, full of hell and wholly lovable. And, after years of what is probably self induced emotional emptiness, she deserves finally to have what she wants—what she needs.

I have done a little writing over the years (surprise!!) and through the writing process I learned something important and rather extraordinary. After spending so much time and effort on writing, re-writing and refining the settings, the characters—their loves, their trials, their wants and needs and secret desires—I finally realized that in a very real sense, their stories really do establish their own unique and very special reality. Somewhere, somehow, someway, these wonderful people really do exist out there somewhere. It may be in a separate reality or parallel universe but, even if they exist only in the minds of the writer and the reader, they are there. I know; I can see them, smell and experience the places they inhabit, feel their heartaches and joys and their physical sensations. I am right there with them and I can empathize with all their dreams. I remember them. Actually, my “First Love” was named Sara and damn it, Sara deserves happiness and for at least some of her dreams to come true. Sara really is out there somewhere and she’s hurting. She deserves her dream of getting married, naked on the beach to the only one she clearly loves—the only one with whom she has ever been completely happy and content. That needs to happen—to be made REAL.

What I would love is another story (or two) but this time written from Sara’s point of view. As I told you before, no one can express a women’s physical and emotional aches and needs and hungers like you can; it’s your magic. And she clearly craves the love of her life -- her forever out-of-reach brother.

Ideally, her baby should be Jason’s and that shouldn’t be too hard to tweak. Her twit of a husband needs to go as well. He was, I think, prone to abuse or even violence but he needs to be out of her life completely so he can’t cause them any trouble. Maybe he discovered the truth about her baby and just lost it. Jason has been sort of obsessed and single-minded as it relates to his sister but he clearly loves and needs her in his life. And then, with the proper amount of self evaluation, driven by her sexual appetites and with enormous sexual tension—at which you are so gifted at creating—infant daughter in her arms, she needs to go to him. And the rest is just exciting; pulse pounding detail and great story telling. But Sara deserves to find happiness. Please help her find it.

I see that you haven’t submitted anything new these fast few years. Perhaps you just lost interest or moved on to something else. Maybe you just check your site only rarely but I would love to hear from you—almost as much as getting a new “Sara” story.

I remain a huge fan,

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Aughhhhh yes, to enjoy a pregnant woman

Those times were the best I believe during my marriages. Even the married women I enjoyed sexually when they were pregnant. One woman, Debi, was nearly nine months pregnant and wanted sex with me from the time she was three months pregnant. Jamie, her hubby didn't want her after the second month of their pregnancy. So reading this excellent five star grouping of words brought back those delightful memories. Keep up the great story telling.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
To Anonymous who, on 09/23/15, wrote "Please don't leave this hanging",

I must say that I concur wholeheartedly. Sara's story really needs to be carried on.

You wrote, " I know; I can see them, smell and experience the places they inhabit, feel their heartaches and joys and their physical sensations. I am right there with them and I can empathize with all their dreams. I remember them."

It's almost embarrassing to see another writer sum up my writing experience better than I could have stated it, ever. I get so passionately involved with my characters and scenes that I get jealous at the thought of anyone else seeing them. Subsequently, nothing gets published (or very rarely, anyway).

Given how long it has been since youbadboy has placed anything on Literotica, I fear she has found other interests, other outlets, and I wish I could follow her there.

Since it seems like no one re-reads the comments this may be a wasted effort, but would you please contact me? After reading your comment and enjoying the way you wrote it, I would like to see other works of yours. Thank you.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 8 years ago
All Consuming and Erotic as Usual

But who are you kidding here, I would wager my pinky finger that most readers of this series want Sara and Jason to end up together for real. All we got is an incredibly erotic affair between the two. The Sara in the original series is strong and independent, but over the years she has allowed herself to become trapped in a loveless marriage?! Unbelievable. They should be fucking each other's brains out repeatedly until Sara gets it through her head that she needs to leave that asshole Mark.

If you are going to continue this series, please give us an update, otherwise, as erotic as this entire series has been, I'll pretend this and the previous installment never existed.

Obviously, based on just the story's merits, it warrants five stars, but the ending―ditto Sara's Wedding's―is utter shit.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wonderful

really enjoying this series. I got a bit lost between the fuck before the wedding to she is pregnant and was thinking of a brother/daddy but somewhere in this chapter she mentioned 5 years so that solved that.

I would like to see them together too, get rid of mark somehow. I think the lifetime of experience these two have should see them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need to finish

You definitely need to write a final chapter or 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I still think about this series years after reading it, and it still makes me sad.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Although it's not said in the story I assume that Jason is the father of Sara's baby as they had unprotected sex before her wedding in the story 'Sara's Wedding'.

Why are you dragging this story out Jason and Sara belong together. Hopefully, she will leave Mark and Jason and Sara will continue their lives together as they should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bro in law

should have thrown the pervert snake out of the country...1 star

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

Always so good. Each time I reread it.One of the best.From the start of their journey to the end of the road.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
RE-READ AGAIN

Your writing is brilliant good stories, good subject, right length no pun intended, more? Please. Always 5 🌟.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Luv it

Can't get enough of you does that make me as big a perv as he is?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
I loved it 2

I keep rereading this series of Sara and Jason's exploits I love em, so good so sensual, one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Jason and Sara are easily my most favourite couple in all of Literotica -- thank you and I among many wait eagerly for the next installation of their lives.

I desperately wish for them to end up together somewhere the law can't and won't hurt them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anonymous

Great series didnt like the way it ended. It seems hanging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Enjoyed the story, and how Jason got his pregnant sister to give him everything he wanted from her. And she enjoyed it! Thanx for the Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pregnant pussy

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing like pregnant pussy.

It's been my experience that when a girl is pregnant she is always ready to have sex.

Girl's don't hold anything back and there's nothing that they won't do.

The fear of getting pregnant isn't there anymore and their appetite for fucking is over the moon

My ex girlfriend and I had intercourse after her water broke and she was in labor

She had the baby in less than two hours later.

I was skeptical about having sex with her being so close to having the baby, but she insisted that she wanted me to fuck her before she gave birth.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

It just got good and then you didn't continue or finish it

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A great, classic story of bro-sis love, and the sharing of apregnancy experience. Wonderfully well written. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next installment .

LaurawkLaurawkover 1 year ago

Amazing. I just love the relationship between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's just so realistic, love the relationship !

And very much hope that there is going to be a next instalment.

Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I can hardly believe this was done by the same writer. It was such an awful way for them to end up after all that delay. Thanks for nothing.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Sad, she treats him like shit, pity fucks. He eats her out and she just walks off, the end?

roveroneroverone3 months ago

her hubby a pig.,..won't go down..?!

she shouldn't ever have to ask....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous