All Comments on 'Sara's Story'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I am waiting for the next chapter don't quit now

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

sara wouldnt have become a sub after the way she reacted to slut and pet.she may be a switch but not just a sub.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Switchl

Let her be switch. Awaiting tour next chapter hungrily.

susanstorytellersusanstorytellerabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments suggestion Sara should become a switch. I have always seen her as a submissive like her mother and only did what she did with Pet because Beth was telling her what to do. Sara's Story Ch. 2 is about a third of the way done. What I might do as have her be dominant over Pet and Slut, but still a submissive to a more dominant male or female, but not a true switch. Let me know what you think.

As always I really appreciate your comments.

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Sara sub?

I'm usually not into stories that contain BDSM but, I enjoyed this one as no one was forced or injured. I look forward to Sara's foray as a sub with whom....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sara should submit to Beth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Let her be a more submissive switch! He likes to dominate but more she like to be ordered how to do that and submite

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YES PLease do as you have intention on 04/16/14 Please procede

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good one.

Not usually into BDSM, but have been reading a few now & then. I commented on one of your other tales. I now find that I liked this one too. I'll be back to read more of your stuff. Thank You, for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice twist

Sara needs to "belong" to Beth

Janice1939Janice1939over 8 years ago
Submision

Like most women I was better dealing with pain than men. The real historical truth should reverse the standing of all females to what men made religion did to our standing. The most advanced society of the day before and during the mosaic period, their women were rulers and priestesses, honored and known throughout the realm of the Mediterranean. The society that lived on the than mount Santorini volcano had the following hot and cold running water in most if not all homes with flushing septic toilets. This was from well before and partly during the period of Moses.

This society traded all over the world from the Americas till Britain and Scandinavia, Africa and all around the Mediterranean and Black sea. Most of these advances would disappear with one of our planets worst disasters during human existence, a volcanic eruption which was responsible of the ten plagues. Only far worse there is a layer of red soil around the world which was blown into the stratosphere that brought on the plague of darkness. Afterwards Judaism bought in the laws by which it and Christianity made sure we born more advanced than every man, became second-class citizens. That is why when I married my husband and later our sons became submissive if they would like to live in my home, so my daughter and I made sure that men lived in a place where they belonged as our property to with what we liked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sara about submissivnes and her begging Master to proceede with her punishment (during training) even it come out to be very painful punishment for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sara

I agree with the others. Sara needs to submit. I think it would be appropriate to have her submit to Beth, who could turn out to be a bitch.

I am certainly anxious to see where she will go. When will Sara #2 be done?

BastardenBastardenabout 5 years ago
More...

I would love MORE of this story

slutfrancaisslutfrancaisover 4 years ago
Awsome

I read all your stories and I found them to be awsome. I had a chance to cum more than once reading them. I wish I had the courage to be a submissive like the women you wrote about. They were very real. I did find a problem however. I now look at all women and wonder if they are anything like the women in you stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man, I wish you'd start writing again!

terborg69terborg69about 2 years ago

Great story and dearly hope you write more about the people in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...