Sara's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Less than a minute later Beth's mother Mary came hurriedly into the room. Totally to my surprise she was now completely naked. A black leather collar around her neck similar to the one my own mother wore last night was all she wore.

Mary knelt on the floor spreading her legs wide apart. She placed both of her arms behind her back and gripped the wrist of the opposite arm. I could clearly see that all of the pubic hair from between her spread legs had been shaven off.

"Sara, this is Pet my submissive," Beth said as I stared at the sight before me.

"Your mother is your submissive?" I questioned.

"She is not my mother. She is Pet. Did your mom tell you all about Slut?"

"Yes" I said.

"Well this is the same thing," Beth said. "You have to think of it that very same way."

Turning now towards her mother kneeling on the floor, "Pet this is Miss Sara, you are to obey her as if everything she says is a direct order from me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss Beth," Mary said looking up at her daughter from her kneeling position.

"Miss Sara is there anything that you would like Pet to do for you? She is a really good pussy licker. I know that from the hundreds of times she has licked my pussy over the last year and half since I have been put in charge of this household by her Master."

"Who is her Master?" I asked.

"Pet belongs to Master David, but when she is at home with me I am in charge," Beth answered. "Now Pet tell Miss Sara what a good little pussy licker you are."

"Miss Sara I am a very good pussy licker. I promise I will make you come very well."

"This is all way too weird for me. There is no way that your mother is your submissive. Now what is really going on here?" I asked.

"Did you hear that Pet? Miss Sara doesn't believe that you are my submissive. Maybe I should chain you to the bed and get out my whip. Then maybe she will believe me."

Beth then went over to a nightstand next to the bed and removed what looked like two leather bracelets.

"Pet arms straight out."

Beth proceeded to attach one of the cuffs to each of the now out stretched out arms of her mother.

"Pet kneel on the bed and face the wall. You know the position."

Without hesitation Mary rose and climbed onto the bed then knelt facing the wall.

Beth removed a picture from the wall above the bed. Behind the picture was and opening in the wall where an eye bolt had been screwed into the wall with two chains hanging down from it. Beth attached each of the leather cuffs to the ends of one of the chains. Then Beth pulled a long black leather whip from the nightstand.

"Pet do you want to be whipped or beg to lick Miss Sara's pussy?"

"Miss Sara please let me lick your pussy. Miss Beth will whip me if you don't let me." Mary cried.

I stood there dumbfounded unable to speak for several moments. The last 24 hours had revealed to me an unknown world. First I discovered my own mother to be a submissive. Now here I was witnessing my best friend threatening to whip her own mother if I didn't let her lick my pussy.

The crack of the whip across bare skin awoke me from my thoughts.

"Apparently Miss Sara would rather see you get whipped than have you lick her pussy. I guess you didn't beg hard enough," said Beth.

"Miss Sara please, please let me lick your pussy. Miss Beth is very good with that whip and won't hesitate to keep using it."

Something inside of me began to change and without really stopping to think I began to unbutton my shorts and push them down my legs. I kicked loose of them and started on my blouse. Soon I was standing naked in the room.

"Now that is more like it," I heard Beth say. "How do you want her?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you want to sit down and have her between your legs, on her back while you sit on her face, or my favorite standing like you are and having her kneel at your feet.

"I think I had better sit down," as I made my way over to a chair in the corner.

While I was doing that Beth released her mother from the wall then attached a leash to her collar and led her over to the chair I was sitting in. Mary crawled on all fours toward me being led by her daughter. Beth handed me the leash when she reached me and said, "Hold onto the leash while she licks you. She likes that."

Just as Pet was about to start licking I said, "Pet you told me that you are a very good pussy licker. I want you to now prove that to me."

Instantly Pet's mouth was between my spread legs as her tongue went to work on my slit. With her soft moist tongue she made several trips from the bottom of my opening to the top. Each one felt better than the last. Now I have had several boys go down on my before and even my college dorm mate one night when the two us got really drunk, but honestly I don't think any of them knew what they were doing. The touch of Pet's tongue, mouth and lips was a hundred times better than anything I had experienced before.

"Pull on the leash, Miss Sara, that will really get her tongue deep in to your pussy." I heard Beth say.

I pulled on the leash as Beth instructed forcing Pet to put her tongue deeper into my opening and really start licking the inner lips of my pussy. The feeling felt so good I just closed my eyes and let Pet do her magic with her tongue. Then I felt Pet push her tongue even deeper as if it could go any further.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Beth had removed all of her clothes as well. She was now also wearing a strap on between her legs. Soon Beth was forcing the fake cock in to Pet's ass.

"Pet likes to get fucked in the ass while she licks pussy," Beth said. "She has licked my pussy many times while her Master fucked her in the ass."

With Beth thrusting her fake cock in and out of Pet's ass her tongue began working into over drive on my pussy. Soon she began to concentrate her efforts on my clit. My orgasm quickly approached and convulsed through my body with an over whelming feeling of pleasure. When I regained myself Pet was still kneeling between my legs, "Thank you Miss Sara for allowing me to lick your pussy and bring you to orgasm. I will gladly do it again anytime that you want."

"Pet now lick Miss Sara clean," ordered Beth as she continued working the strap-on in and out of Pet.

Once again Pet's tongue found its way between my legs. This time her tongue moved slower and softer as she licked away my pussy juices. She took her time making sure not to miss a drop.

Beth pulled the strap on from Pet's ass, "Ok now it is my turn," and began to remove the strap on.

"Pet kneel before me," Beth commanded. "Miss Sara let me have Pet's leash."

Pet turned and knelt in front of Beth as I handed off the leash to her. Then Beth turned all the way around to present her back side to Pet. "Lick my ass," Beth ordered.

Pet reached up and spread Beth's ass cheeks then stuck her tongue deep between them. Quickly she began licking just as she had done to my pussy earlier. Her tongue pressed deep into Beth's asshole.

"Pet likes to lick ass almost as much as much as she likes licking pussy," Beth said.

Pet licked Beth's backside with the same amount of vigor and effort as she had licked my pussy.

I watched for several minutes this seen of total debauchery as mother licked the asshole of daughter. Beth turned toward me, "Now it is time for the main event." She then went over to sit on the edge of the bed pulling Pet by the leash as she went. Once sitting down she spread her legs wide.

"Pet what do you want to do?" Beth asked.

"Miss Beth can Pet please lick your pussy."

Beth pulled gently on the leash.

Pet crawled forward until she was between her daughter's legs. She eagerly began licking the pussy of her very own daughter just as she had done to mine. I watched mesmerized as this display of complete and total incest unfolded before me.

Again I was awoken from my transfixed state by the sharp tone of Beth's voice.

"Miss Sara get the paddle from out of my nightstand drawer. Pet also like her ass spanked while she licks pussy."

Removing the leather paddle from the drawer Beth said, "Start slapping Pet's ass with the paddle. This will cause her to start licking my pussy even better."

I take the paddle in my hands and begin to gently smack the soft flesh of Pet's ass cheeks.

"Smack her harder than that. Smack her as hard as you want." Beth tells me.

With more force than the first strike I landed my second strike much harder.

"No she likes it harder than that," Beth says.

For my third strike I increased the intensity even more. The sound of the paddle on bare flesh resonated in the room. I quickly followed up with a fourth and fifth strike as Pet continued to pleasure the pussy of her own daughter I continued to smack her bottom with the paddle.

Soon Beth's breathing began to deepen and I could tell that her own orgasm was approaching. Then her body began to convulse as the throws of orgasm waved through it. As her climax diminished and Beth's breathing returned to normal Pet slowed her efforts to lick and clean up every drop of pussy juice from between her daughter's legs. When Pet finished her bottom was quite red from my repeated smacks.

Beth stood taking Pet by the leash leading her out of the room and back down the hall. Pet remained on her hands and knees crawling along beside her daughter. I followed behind the two of them wondering what next I would witness.

The two entered the hall way bathroom and Pet climbed in to bathtub and knelt down by the drain. Beth stepped in to the tub at the other end. She looked up at me and said, "This is my favorite part."

Then a golden stream of hot liquid began spurting from Beth's groin striking Pet right in the face. The warm fluid ran down her face and dripped from her chin. From there it dropped down on to her tits coating her whole upper body.

"Open", Beth commanded.

Pet opened her mouth and Beth redirected the golden stream straight into her open mouth.

When Beth's stream began to subside she ordered, "Clean me."

Pet leaned forward to lick the last few drops from her daughter's sex.

When Pet finished her cleaning Beth stepped from the tub and asked me, "Do you have to pee?"

I shook my head no.

"Do bad, maybe next time then," Beth said. "Pet finish your shower and return to my room."

Beth and I returned to her room. There she opened a dresser drawer and pulled out another strap on. This one I noticed was longer and much thicker than the previous one. It looked to be about 8 inches long.

"Here put this on. I want to watch you fuck Pet when she gets back," she said handing me the strap on.

"How do I use this thing?" I said as I put the fake cock into place around my waist.

"Now Sara I know that you are not a virgin. SO just do what you like done to you."

When Pet reentered the bedroom Beth said, "Pet lean over the bed, Miss Sara is going to fuck you."

Pet knelt down over the side of the bed on her hands and spread her legs. I got behind her and slowly started to work the fake cock into her entrance. After several tries I started to get the hang of it and really started to thrust into and out of Pet's cunt with the fake cock between my legs.

"Pet tell Miss Sara what you are," ordered Beth.

"I am a submissive fuck toy."

"What is your purpose in life?"

"My purpose in life is to be fucked, suck cock and lick pussy."

I continue my thrusting in to and out of Pet's cunt as her juices lubricated my cock making it slide that much easier back and forth. As it became more easy as Pet's cunt soon stretched to accommodate the intruder I started thrusting even harder. Soon my hips are smacking into her butt cheeks.

Pet's breathing begins to get deeper telling me my efforts are having the desired effect on her body.

"Miss Beth please slave Pet requests permission to come," I heard Pet say.

"Pet ask Miss Sara for permission," answered Beth.

"Miss Sara please slave Pet request permission to come."

Looking over at Beth and seeing her nodded her head I say, "Pet you have my permission to come."

With my permission Pet releases the orgasm that had been building in side of her. I can feel her cunt muscles grasping at the phallus within her until she collapses down on the bed. She remains there for several moments recuperating from her orgasm.

When the spasms of orgasm subside Pet turns herself around to face me, "Miss Sara thank you for allowing me to come."

Then Beth said, "Pet return to your room, I am finished with you for now."

When Pet had left the room Beth asked me, "So did you like playing with my submissive?"

"Yes, but I still can't believe that your mother is your submissive even after witnessing all this for myself. But it was really fun. Twenty four hours ago I never knew anything like this even existed and now I have experienced it for myself. It has been a very eye opening day."

When the spasms of orgasm subside Pet turns herself around to face me, "Miss Sara thank you for allowing me to come." Then she again took the fake shaft sticking out from between my legs into her mouth to lick it clean as well.

Once Pet had finished this task Beth said, "Pet you may now return to Mary's room, I am finished with you for now."

When she had left the room Beth asked me, "So did you like playing with my slave?"

"Yes, but I still can't believe that your mother is your submissive even after witnessing all this for myself. But it was really fun. Twenty four hours ago I never knew anything like this even existed and now I have experienced it for myself. It has been a very eye opening day."

"Sara you are my best friend and are always welcome to come over anytime to play with Pet again."

That evening after dinner with my parents I was in my room starting to unpack the things I had brought home with me for the summer when my mother came into my room.

"So did you and Beth have fun playing with Pet?" my mother asked.

"How do you know about that?" I responded kind of surprised my mother would just come right out and say something like that.

"Beth has been wanting to share Pet with you for quite some time. Practically from the time she first learned about her mother's secret. But Mary made her promise that she wouldn't do anything until after you had learned about my own little secret. And I knew from our talk this morning that you really needed to share and talk about all this with some one and Beth would be the only person you felt would be able to keep a secret like this."

"How could you know that?" I asked.

"Sara, you and Beth have been best friends since the first grade. There is no way that you could keep a secret that big from her. So did you have a good time?"

"Yes, but Mom there is something else I want to tell you," then after pausing I said. "Almost the entire time that Beth and I were dominating Pet there was something else that was all I could think about."

Then after another short pause I said, "Mom, I want to become a submissive like you."

A few days later I am patiently kneeling on the living room floor. I am naked except for the length of heavy chain locked in place around my neck by a sturdy pad lock for I have not yet earned my collar. The once blond curls between my legs have been cleanly shaven away. My Master is expected to return very soon to continue with my training.

The End

If you liked this story please comment. I really appreciate it.

12