All Comments on 'Satin Seductions Ch. 03-04'

by xPhantomKissX

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love My Moms Panties

When I vist my mom I will sometimes cum on her panties I find in the bathroom and she will always give me a kiss on the cheek when I leave. When we talk on the ph I will sometimes masturbate and when I start breathing heavy she will call me love and breath heavy back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I will help you

When she calls you love call her mommy back she will let you know where it's going. Let me know what happens.

Rei

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of completely shaving her pussy, she should have trimmed it to a slim arrowhead, pointing at her fuck hole. That way, if he preferred a hairy pussy it would not take so long to grow out.

A furred pussy, can be a wild, untamed, tangle or neatly trimmed to the thigh-groin crease. Every color and flavor- from a fine dusting of blond tongue ticklers, to a thick, wild, dark bush that needs to be parted with a finger or taster in order to drink the nectar of the gods

I love a Lady with a treasure trail that starts with a few strands at her navel, and widens to an arrowhead pointing the way to paradise.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I thoroughly those stories where the lovers feel free to love each other shame, guilt or self-loathing. The realization that truly consensual incestuous love is the most secure, unconditional, and limitless between to people is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hot,hot,hot loved it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous