All Comments on 'Satisfaction Ashram'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oooooooohhhhhhhh...

A twelve inch snake like cock...! OMG please fuck me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Decision

A life of constant cock, sexual heaven. A fabulous story, my cock an I thank you.

ballznall60ballznall60over 10 years ago
Stunningly superb!

One of the greatest pieces of homoerotica on this site. Begs for another chapter as David returns for more training.

nanobotnanobotover 10 years ago
must finish!

Oh the delicious cruelty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Act 4

Of course David does not want to be confined against his will. It seems just a bit too convenient that he finds the newspaper story on the day of his escape. His only next move is to somehow continue his way back to New York as a testament of his true feelings for Teddy. One way to end the story is for David to stand and state his intention to return to New York to Ravith and Benito and have Teddy appear in the doorway. They embrace and both return to the ashram.

anuradha901anuradha901over 9 years ago
Good Read

I'm from Sri Lanka and I was wondering.... WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PLACE....!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...