All Comments on 'Satisfaction Guaranteed'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really funny

I really enjoyed this one. Not so erotic, but very funny.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A marvellous story!

Very well done - this was a cracker! Thank you for posting - five stars worth of thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can understand why this story was in the BDSM category, but it almost could have been in the Humor and Satire category, or the Non-consent category. Very inventive, and an enjoyable read, even if a little long and predictable.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Nice one

A breath of fresh air and a change to the norm here.

Beautifully written...thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really amazing story

I wish it had a sequel...

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I normally don't read stories that are unrealistic but once I got started on this one, I couldn't stop. It was very fun and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 10 years ago
And now for something completely different..

Lovely concept. Not very arousing to me, because the machinery angle somehow put me off, but different, funny and very well written. Couldn't stop until the end. The humiliation part with more and more women watching and having fun is great, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was SO bad

I'm still laughing. Just awful.

Courage_of_the_NightCourage_of_the_Nightabout 10 years ago
Had me grinning XD

I was honestly surprised and a bit confused when I heard of the positions and tried to imagine them, but it was very amusing and made me giggle every few minutes to hear Edgar's various reactions to the women's teasing. Certainly worth the read, haha! It would be lovely if you decided to make a sequel XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Example

This story is a great example of why so many stories that could be great suck. Seriously, what's the turn on about forcing people to do things? What's so bad about earning trust from a person and that trust from them in you leading to their submission to you. Edgar said no at nearly every turn and instead of the woman working with him and earning his cooperation she takes advantage of his position time and time again. It's one thing to push a submissive's boundaries, but every time she got a no she'd force the issue anyway and it's no wonder Edgar doesn't want to be a slave/ submissive; with these woman he's nothing more than a real life blow up doll there solely for their entertainment only getting the occasion orgasm. Then getting that unrealistic plot twist at the end were they'll take him to the island and then what, he magically loves his new life because orgasms and women make him a mindless walking penis? The best stories here are when authors really capture the true relationship of D/S and not this "I'm the dom and you da sub so you my bitch. Do what I tell you whore" bs. This isn't a D/S story, this is a piece of crap wannabe dominatrix taking advantage of a vulnerable person and a disgrace to the true form of D/S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great hot

but... what happened later to Edgar?

Lainie666Lainie666over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Really original, and hilarious and hot. My personal taste would be for it to be a woman trapped in the machine, with men as the customer service reps, but it tells you how fun this story is that I read it all the way through anyway!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Very good! It is very good in describing the thoughts and situations as he is more and more trapped. Thanks for that amd keep on writing of male helplessness and slavery!👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just sadistic misandry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous