Satisfaction Pt. 04: Ch. 14 to 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was pleased she had trimmed her pubic hair recently. It was the first time she had been nude in the dressing room as she slipped out of her clothes and into the bathing costume, glancing at herself in the mirror as she did so. She wondered if Martin might come barging in on some pretext as she changed, half hoping he would do so. She was still on the high from earlier.

She pulled on a one piece. It fit well. When Sara entered the studio, she started bopping to the funky music playing. Martin liked what she was doing and released the camera from the tripod. He started shooting. Sara played to the lens as she had been all afternoon. Martin climbed a ladder to get high shots and then lay on the floor to get low ones.

Sara withdrew to change room and put on another one-piece, although the two parts were held together with just an open mesh. She and Martin did their now-ritual dance. Sara was now giving more over the shoulder sexy looks at the camera and bent over pushing her butt toward him. She didn't know Martin had started a video camera to one side of the studio.

The next outfit was a two-piece with high-rise sides. Sara found new ways to look at the lens and then adopted a confrontational pose hooking her thumbs into the sides of the lower part of the costume and worked it down her hips so it pulled directly across her lower stomach just above her pubes. She could feel herself getting horny and sexy.

The last two pieces were true bikinis. Sara once more played with the material pulling it one way and another to reveal more but not quite all. Her nipples never showed, nor her pubic hair. The last piece was a thong; She presented a lot of her back to the lens, and also pulled up the sides of the lower half to create a camel toe around her vagina as she bobbed to the music. The top triangles barely covered her dark areola. Martin snapped away.

Sara seemed to be reaching a crescendo with her dancing when the four opening notes of Beethoven's Fifth ring tone on Martin's cell phone distracted them both. Martin looked at who was calling and turned the hi-fi off. "Gotta take this. My catalog client." Sara just stood there for a few moments looking lost with her shoulders slumped. As Martin spoke on the phone, Sara drifted into the back room and put on her own clothes. She was near to tears.

By the time she emerged back into the studio, Martin was also standing looking lost. The moment of uncharted possibilities was gone for now, perhaps forever, they both thought.

Sara looking crestfallen spoke first. "I should go. When can you do my pots?"

"I have to complete the catalog spread in five days. The catalog people were on the phone pushing me. They are my biggest clients. I have to put them first. I'll take your pots a week from today. OK?"

"Guess so." Sara put on her brave face. "Of course. Text me with the details of the pot shoot." Sara felt her anger rising and rather than vent it on Martin she rushed out without looking back.

Martin called after her, "There'll be no charge." He was not sure if she heard him.

At home Sara slumped into a hot bath. She used the shower head on the flexible hose set to pulse mode to masturbate for the first time in decades. She felt just as horny afterward as before. It was no real help. She needed a good fuck.

Sara's sleep was intermittent. Shamina called out as she left that she would be late getting home. Once more Sara sucked in her emotions, prepared herself to work and went into the studio with a deep sense of unfinished business wracking at her soul. Her pots that day were angrier. The ensuing days followed a similar pattern.

Martin called. Sara was icy and Martin stiff in their conversation. Arrangements made for the shoot at Sara's apartment.

Martin carted what seemed like a truckload of stuff into the living room that Sara had cleared to one side with Shamina's help. Martin set up with little conversation and they got down to photographing her pots. Martin could plainly see the greater emotion in the angularity and dark colors in the works. At the end, Sara put on one of her favorite Ravi Shankar albums and made them a cup of tea.

Martin opened. "That was a brutal end to our last session. I am so sorry, but it could not be avoided. It was a great shoot. You were terrific."

"How did I look?"

"Look? Amazing as I said. The client loves how you look too. She has insisted I use you again soon with the next season's offerings. It'll be in just under two months. Would you do lingerie and swimwear for them as well as the full ensembles? They sell those in the summer catalog."

"Really. That would need thinking about." Sara was silent for a few moments. "How revealing are the lingerie pieces?"

Martin lied. As casually as he could he said, "Oh less revealing than that thong." Actually, that was accurate as far as area covered was concerned but not true when transparency was considered. "Without being coy about this, you would have to shave or wax completely." He gestured downwards.

"Instead of doing a barter for my pot shots, could I get paid in cash?"

"That could be arranged."

"I think I am worth seventy-five per hour though." Now Martin was put on the defensive.

"I'm not sure they'd stretch to that."

"Ask them for me. Please." For the first time in quite a while Martin witnessed Sara's great smile and great white teeth. He knew he was sunk. He could afford her since he received one hundred per hour for their requested models.

"Sure, I'll ask them. I'm pretty sure they will go for it. I brought three or four articles along with me that are their typical lines. Like to try here in your own home?"

"Now?"

"No time like the present. Anyway, you can test yourself as to whether you are prepared to do this in the studio with the others there."

"Give me them." Martin scrabbled around in a case and brought out the lingerie. Sara held up each piece and looked at them without comment. "Settle down over there. I may be half an hour. Do you have time?" Martin nodded as he walked over, hiding his erection as best he could, to the armchair that had been moved to the corner of the room.

Sara headed straight to the bathroom, drew some hot water and carefully shaved herself around her pubes and did her armpits over again. She selected the most conservative of the bra and panty sets and put them on. She examined herself and agreed that it was no worse than the bikini she had worn previously. The only differences were that she was cold as far as the modeling was concerned, but she was in her own home.

Martin had turned the lighting off. It was getting dark outside, so he closed the curtain. The light was subdued. Sara almost crept into the room. He could only see her faintly. She turned up the music volume and proceeded to dance for Martin in the half-light. She slowly found herself responding, without thought, to the music as her concerns fell away. The music sped up and so did Sara. She twisted and twirled. Suddenly she stopped. "Ready?"

Martin had to shake himself out of his reverie and turned on the lights. He started to photograph as she resumed her dancing.

"How does that look?"

"You're doing just fine." Sara's looks and movements mesmerized Martin.

"Try the next piece." Sara went to her bedroom and changed. When she returned, she went to her iPod and fiddled with it. The music changed to a sultry track. Sara's dancing responded to the music.

"Aren't you going to photograph me?" Martin had forgotten why he was there. He raised his camera and noticed that Sara seemed to add another, sexier, dimension to her movements. Now she was seducing the lens and him into loving her.

Then she left again quite abruptly, only to return wearing a skin-toned semi-transparent teddy with spaghetti straps and nothing underneath it. She had put on similar colored self-supporting stockings from her own drawer and included a pair of her own high heels. It took only a few moments for Martin to fall under her spell again. He raised the camera. She flirted with it. Martin knew Sara should be doing more than catalog shots. She was sexy as hell. She turned the music up and said, "Damn the neighbors." Sara danced as if in a dream, her eyes returning to looking at the lens mixing in shy with brassy looks, then switching to coy and then innocent. She was the whole package.

Martin thought he was having a hallucination when there was second Sara. But she was wearing a red teddy of a slightly different design. It took many seconds to realize that Sara's daughter Shamina was the second model. She was so much like her mother as to height coloring and looks. Sara did not see her for over a minute as she continued to adore the lens. Shamina had her own dancing style, more in the modern idiom, and stayed in the background, but was as sexy as her mother.

Sara suddenly became aware of Shamina's presence, screamed and brought her arms up over her breasts.

"Shamina! What the hell are you doing here, dressed like that? Cover up, now." Sara had gone quite red. "Go. Go. Now. Get a robe." Shamina just stood looking at her mother smiling as Sara raged at her, quite forgetting her own predicament.

"Mum. Mum just calm down. You look as hot as Hades. Wow. You are so...so ...oh, hot doesn't even to start. Calm down." Now Sara had her hands on her hips and was looking hard at Shamina. She heard Shamina's words and they were seeping into her consciousness. She was hot. Deep down Sara knew it. She also knew she was horny and once more about to be frustrated.

Sara did calm down a bit. "Please honey go and put on a robe. For me. Then we can talk. Like adults. I know you are a woman now." Sara could not help looking up and down her daughter and seeing a very beautiful woman, who presented herself as innocent but sexy siren. "Please, hon." Shamina knew she had pushed as hard as she could and left to cover up.

Martin watched this exchange as being magical. Sara was being a natural mother without inhibition or artifice talking to her daughter in a revealing semi-transparent teddy. He only realized at the end he had slipped his camera into video mode and hoped he had caught at least some of the exchange. He also had difficulty focusing on just Sara. Shamina captured his attention equally. She was younger, of course, and at first glance they looked very similar, but a closer look revealed Shamina's softer skin, smaller but perkier breasts and obviously more prominent nipples. Sara's legs were better defined and her butt was the better of the two.

"Martin. Martin. Earth to Martin. Bet you enjoyed that you dirty old man." Sara was now smiling. "I have a very sexy daughter. Keep your hands off her." Sara slipped the straps off her shoulders and let the top of the teddy fall to her waist. "Martin. I was going to fuck you later. I am horny as it is possible to be. But that is now screwed up. Remember where your allegiances lie. Martin's eyebrows reached his hairline. We'll do this again with no possibility of visitors and with all telephones off or in airport mode. Got that?"

"Got what, Mum?"

"Shamina we have to talk. There are things I have to tell you. Had you not arrived home when you did, I was going to get intimate with Martin. Meet Martin. I have some things to explain."

"Mum. I have some things to tell you too. I am far from being a virgin. I enjoy fucking. I can now see I am my mother's daughter. May I suggest you take Martin to the bedroom and fuck his brains out? There is a condition though." She paused for effect. Her mother was stunned into silence and could only raise her eyebrows for Shamina to go on. "I want to model for Martin as well as you. Martin can you use me as a model? Quick answer please."

Martin was equally stunned as Sara. "From what I can see, sure I can use you. You have the same qualities as your mother who is an excellent model."

"Would you use me nude?"

"That's up to you and your mother to work out." Martin was now getting uncomfortable. Just when he thought his cock couldn't get any harder it did.

"I'm twenty and an adult. It's my decision." Shamina slipped off her robe to reveals she had dispensed with the teddy she was wearing before. "Yes or no."

Martin looked at Sara. All she did was to roll her eyes up in her head. Hearing her daughter suggest they go and fuck and seeing her naked notched up her horniness to another level. "Sure."

"That's a yes then. We can work out the details later. Now go and fuck yourselves silly, kids." Shamina turned her naked butt to both of them and went to her own bedroom. Martin re-evaluated Shamina's butt and assessed it as good as her mother's.

As soon as Shamina had left Sara was on Martin like a shot kissing him and sticking out her exceptionally long tongue almost down his throat. "Let's move this to my bedroom."

Shamina stripped off her robe and laid it on the top of her bed. She flopped naked on top of it. She heard through the thin separating wall Martin and her mother crash into her mother's bedroom. She felt like a passion terrorist having pulled the trigger on their mutual lust. She imagined Martin's cock plunging into her mother's already-soaking vagina. She reconstructed the thought with two fingers curled deep into her own pussy. It only took moments to climax.

Every grunt and moan was discernable. She imagined the slurping sound as Martin's hard prick was sucked and teased by her mother's impossibly long tongue. By pinching her nipples hard, she felt her mother's arousal as the signals invaded her already-stimulated pussy. Shamina came again. Her robe captured the steady discharge of her love juices. Shamina rolled on her stomach and eased into the doggy position. Arching her back upwards and reaching down deeply between her spread legs she pushed her pussy-lubricated index finger into her anus and worked in and out. She loved the feeling and once more induced another orgasm. Shamina slumped and fell asleep.

By his own hand and with Sara's anxious assistance Martin was as soon nude as Sara. She had slipped off the teddy long before they reached the bedroom. She threw herself backward onto the bed and Martin followed closely. He rammed his cock into her in a missionary position. Face to face, they fucked with eyes wide open, as they looked at each other in sheer delight and unencumbered lust. Their first encounter closed, for Martin, several years of complete self-imposed celibate behavior, but for Sara it was the celebration of the end of a lifetime of bodily servitude and denial.

After their mutually coincidental explosive orgasms, Sara was still high on the fumes of lust. She extricated herself from Martin's tight grasp. She rolled him over and quickly teased his soft cock into the state of readiness she still needed, but she was over-anxious and found herself swallowing his ejaculate. As she swallowed it only took one push from her finger on her clit to bring herself up to Martin's level of pleasure.

It was Martin's turn to pounce. He rolled Sara onto her back once more and latched his mouth to her pussy. His tongue played a fugue on her labia inside and out; he licked, sucked and blew on her large and prominent clit. Sara experienced one long or perhaps a series of closely packed orgasms mounting in strength until she ejaculated over his face and the flowered bed cover. Martin took the love shower as a time to back off. He was once more hard.

Sara took only few moments to recover such was her lust and passion. She scooted over into a doggy position. "From behind big boy. Now!" Martin's deep thrust immediately started Sara's orgasm, which was quickly overtaken by another and another. Sara was a beach with the orgasmic waves breaking over body with a relentless urgency until she could no longer take it, just as Martin came for the third time in the course of less than an hour. Sara collapsed on her stomach with the weight of Martin on her back. After minutes of recovery Martin rolled onto the bed. Sara shuffled up the bed and wriggled under the sheet and blankets. Martin joined the comfort of the warmth and spooned himself behind Sara. They both fell into a comfortable sleep.

Shamina woke full of conflicting emotions. The totally unexpected events of the previous evening intrigued and amazed her. She felt empowered by the way she took control of the situation. She knew crossing the threshold of taking authority would stay with her forever. It was as if a door had been not only opened but blown off its hinges. Yet behind all the liberation she felt shame for the way she had treated her mother. Her poor mother. How could she face her?

As she lay in bed contemplating the confrontation that was inevitable, the rhythmic squeak of her mother's bed in the next-door room started. Shamina grabbed her phone and called a friend. No greeting, just, "What you doing today?"

A sleepy voice groaned, "Hi Sha. It's so fucking early. Wassup?"

"Gotta get out of here. Now. Can I come over sweet fuck buddy of mine? Promise to screw your brains out. One time offer before I call Brian. You have thirty seconds. Decide. Sleep all day pulling your shlong, or have a nice home for it rest in? Twenty. My tits are all puffy and ready. Ten."

"Come over. Come. Get it."

"Infantile moron. On my way. See you in about thirty, to get dirty."

Shamina was dressed and on her way, but not before leaving a note to her mother on the shopping list pad. "Out today. See you tomorrow morning. Chat then."

Sara woke with the weight of Martin on her and his cock beginning its penetration of her pussy. She was still lubricated from her previous night's action. They fucked. It lasted quite a while, and Sara was disappointed that her libido was low and Martin's somewhat perfunctory penetration did not produce any pleasure for her. Martin came, shrank and withdrew.

"Where's the bathroom?" Martin stood scratching his balls.

"Second on the left. Put a robe on -behind the door - Shamina may see you." Martin shrugged and did as he was asked, but quite like the idea of seeing Shamina while nude. Maybe she'd like his equipment, even relaxed.

Sara rolled out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. There she immediately saw the note and read it with a profound sense of relief. She was not keen to have the difficult conversation about her father with Shamina. Sara suddenly thought that she and Martin had the place to themselves. The combination of the delay of The Talk and being alone with Martin relit her libido to produce a nice buzz in her pussy. She took the strong coffee, along with some day-old croissants, butter and strawberry jam to the bedroom on a tray.

After eating, Sara attacked Martin with her tongue and induced his second ejaculation of the morning. The shower was of the type that flowed into the bath. There was no sensible way for the two of them to shower together without risk of injury. Martin followed after Sara had thoroughly cleaned herself up.

"Oh-my-God. I have to be across town for a meeting with the catalog people in half an hour. I have to go." Martin scrambled to find his phone and called out, "I'm running late. A puncture you know. Murphy's law. I'll be there in about forty-five, See you soon."

The semi-aroused Sara suddenly felt as if she had been punctured. A sense of deflation overwhelmed her as Martin left in a hurry giving Sara a careless kiss on the cheek and called out "I'll call you later."

Sara pulled on a thick warm nightie. She lay on the bed feeling abandoned. Tears welled in her eyes. As she began to relax her disappointment at her own behavior turned to guilt. A lifetime of obedience had conditioned her not break out of the mold she had been born into. Yet she had the previous evening. Part of her wanted to celebrate her freedom, but the bonds created by her history bit into her soul. Sara was deeply conflicted. The emotions that churned through her whole being slowly abated and Sara drifted into a deep sleep. She woke mid-afternoon with a blistering headache. She took three Tylenol and fell asleep again. She woke at eight the following morning.

123456...8