All Comments on 'Satisfaction with a Stranger Ch. 02'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Wow. So hot. Great sequel to the first tale. I liked the way you captured John's anxiety about when to call Emily and what to say, as well as Emily longing for his call. I liked the way John fingered both Emily's pussy and asshole. Shower sex was especially hot, particularly the part where Emily fingered John's asshole while jerking him off. John teasing Emily's tits, pussy and asshole with a feather until she came, with her being blindfolded, was so fucking hot and dirty. Looking forward to reading chapter two. I wonder what will happen at the festival. My favorite parts were: "John slipped his shorts off, and joined Emily in the shower. They each lathered up soap in their hands, and started washing each other. When Emily got to John's cock she made sure to pay extra close attention to it. She gripped his cock, and moved her hand up, and down. Getting John's cock hard. Then she moved to his taint, and asshole.

John flinched a little when she first touched him at his opening. Emily looked at him, and said to him, "Relax, I am only making sure all your cracks, and crevices are clean."

John replied, "Oh really, I will definitely have to return the favor."

Emily Kept rubbing John's asshole, then slowly inserted her finger. She could see that John was uncomfortable, so she started kissing him to distract him. While Emily was kissing John she started moving her finger in, and out of John's ass. He started moaning, and pushing back on her finger. Emily smiled, and went a little deeper. John tensed when she went too far.

Emily was able to find, and probe John's prostate. John has never felt this wonderful sensation before. He started moving faster on Emily's finger. Before John could say anything he came so hard. He was amazed that she could get him to cum without even touching his cock.

After John came, Emily pulled her finger out of his ass, and rinsed the soap, and cum off of him.

John looked at Emily, all he said was, "My turn!"

Emily's eyes got large, as John came closer to her. John lathered more soap, and started rubbing Emily's pussy. John told her, "I have to make sure your thoroughly clean."

Emily laughed, and replied, "Make sure you clean me up really good then."

John leaned down to kiss Emily, and told her, "Oh I will."

John inserted a finger in Emily's pussy, and was finger fucking her. When he felt that she was on the verge of an orgasm, he quickly inserted a finger into her ass as well. Emily was hanging on to John's shoulder's grinding against his hand. She came so hard Emily's knees buckled. John wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her up."

And

"

John retrieved a large white feather from his bag. He came back over to the bed, and sat next to Emily's side. John moved the feather lightly over Emily's stomach. She jumped not excepting it. Emily shivered, and asked John, "What do you have?"

"Just feel what I am doing." "I will not do anything that will hurt you. I promise." John replied.

It was such a light sensation that tickled. John moved the feather to Emily's breasts. He was moving it slowly across her nipples. Which caused them to harden. Emily sucked in her breath, from the feeling it was giving her. She had never noticed her breasts to be overly sensitive, but this was driving her crazy.

John was watching Emily's facial expressions, and could tell that she was totally enjoying this.

John then moved the feather to Emily's pussy. Once he placed the feather there Emily sucked in her breath.

John was moving the feather lightly all over Emily's pussy. He then opened her pussy lips, and touched the tip to her clit. Emily bowed her back, begging for more. John kept going, and did not stop for a few minutes.

John then spread Emily's legs wide, so he could see her pink hole. When her asshole was exposed, John ran the tip of the feather over her pink pucker. Emily's hole automatically tightened then relaxed. Emily had a huge orgasm that made her squirt."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So hot. I liked how John and Emily watched porn together until Emily got so horny that she jumped him, very naughty. I especially liked the way John fucked Emily's pussy from behind while fingering her ass, then spit-lubed her asshole and fucked her in the butt. Nice of her to wake him up with a blowjob. The ending was pretty cute. I'm glad they'll continue seeing each other. My favorite part was: "Emily looked behind her as John entered her pussy. After a few minutes he put his thumb in her ass. Emily moaned, while John was fingering her ass. She leaned down so her shoulders were on the bed.

"Fuck my ass, I want to feel you cum in my ass!" Emily yelled.

John removed his thumb, he spits on her hole, and slowly inserted his cock into her ass. Once he was deep within her sphincter he started thrusting in, and out. Emily was screaming, as

John started thrusting harder.

Emily could tell that John was getting ready to cum. She reached under her, and started rubbing her clit. "Fill my ass with your cum!" Emily yelled

John started pounding Emily's ass hard. John came hard, and shot cum deep into Emily's rectum. Emily came at the same time, and because she was rubbing her clit she felt herself squirt. John pulled out of Emily, and they both collapsed on the bed."

Smoking hot. Keep up the great work. This really turned me on. I would like to read a sequel to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES