All Comments on 'Satisfying Her Itch!'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved your story. Beautifully written - the exact amount of detail to keep me interested and boiling over. Thanks.

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Loved it. I hope this is just the beginning of their love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

This is an instant classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the itch....

Just wonderful......love it.

Need to read more of this story please !

GeorgieHGeorgieHabout 9 years ago
Loving mix

Or should that be 'loving minx'?

It's so seldom that a story oozes both love and sex simultaneously - and you combine them with such elegant perfection. Is it any wonder I adore you so much, Chris?

This story is the epitome of beauty, sexuality and a natural-ness that merge to make it a stunning read - and I advise anyone of any age or gender to have a handful of tissues by their side while they read it. If - and only if - I were wearing knicks now they'd be soaked.

It's a tale that would have me loving you words and mind if I didn't already - and you know I do, Chris.

Georgie

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very nice.

Enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to more!

jlarue1959jlarue1959about 7 years ago
Yum!

You're making me horny dude....,.......

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Clever story

Like all your stories I’ve read well written and sexy. Love the long tease. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...