Satisfying Her Itch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, shouldn't you be learning from him, not me?" I answered.

"I don't go out with him any more," she replied, her hand still squeezing my cock rhythmically, "Anyway, yours feels nicer."

"That's as maybe," I said, "But I'm your brother - we definitely shouldn't be doing this together."

"Yeah, but I love you," said Carol as if that covered every eventuality, "And it feels wonderful to hold your lovely stiff penis."

"I didn't mean to get stiff," I groaned, "You shouldn't have touched me."

"Why not - I wouldn't have seen all this," she said brightly, "Anyway where's all that stuff you promised? Come on, when's it going to come out?"

"Not long now," I managed to say, feeling things beginning to tighten up down there, "Keep doing what you're doing."

A matter of a few moments after I'd spoken and I felt a shudder, a spasm that jerked my cock; a spasm that Carol felt too.

"Oooh, what was that?" she asked, her hand tightening on my shaft.

My cock answered her by oozing a long dribble of clear fluid that slid down my upturned knob until it reached her hand. I saw Carol's eyes open wide as it touched her fingers, then felt them move as she made the wetness spread about.

"Oh gosh, that's so slippery!" she exclaimed - quickly followed by a small cry.

"Ohhhh!" she uttered, her hand still between her legs, "Oh God! Ooooohhh!"

I saw her hips jump and she shuddered all over then looked at me; a flush of colour on her cheeks once more.

"Sorry Chris, that was me; ooooh, that was naughty!" she breathed, "Couldn't help it though."

"Couldn't help what?" I asked.

"I'm all yucky. I'm all wet too; I've just flooded down there," she said, blushing profusely, "And you've made me all sticky!"

"Didn't touch you!" I exclaimed, "Were you playing with yourself then?"

She nodded, her cheeks glowing but her hand remained in place on my cock, my slippery hard cock.

"I just had to," she explained, "This is so exciting; it got me going and now I'm wet as anything!"

I just didn't know what to say now. I could hardly call her out; call her a dirty bitch or something, considering that I was letting her hold and rub my cock, could I?

Instead I let my highly aroused sexual side do the talking.

"Was it good?" I asked and Carol nodded quickly, a big smile now showing on her red face.

"Yeah - fantastic!" she breathed, "Didn't expect it though - I've never done that before, not with a man that is."

Then she scrunched up her face with distaste and I wondered what the trouble was.

"I'm all sticky and horrid now," she said looking down at her lap, "I want to take my knicks off - is that ok?"

"For fuck's sake, you're trying to turn this into a bloody sex show," I said, feeling things getting somewhat out of hand, "Go on, if you must, but keep yourself covered will you."

Inside me I dearly wanted her to let me see and yet should I even think of looking? She was my sister and even though we were close, wanton displays of our sexual parts to each other was wrong, very wrong.

But Carol now seemed to have got past any shyness and her brazen attitude was encouraging me to lose my own inhibitions. I suppose I could have, should have, just put my cock away and left but then there'd be bad vibes between us; then Mum would want to know why and then I'd feel awkward. Anyway, my wicked inner self seemed to be winning as I just stood there, watching Carol.

For her part she didn't stand up; she leaned back from her kneeling position and began wriggling her knickers down with one hand behind her. Then she needed her other hand to support her so she let go of my cock but in the process she raised her skirt, giving me an uninterrupted view of her embroidered white knickers...which were definitely wet and almost see-through in the centre.

My mouth fell open as she worked away - before letting herself collapse back onto the floor; her hips raised awkwardly.

"Damn," she said, "Can't do it this way, they're practically stuck to me."

With that she extended her legs and now lying flat on the floor she was able to dispense with her panties, the scrap of material sliding down one leg and then the other.

My eyes followed the material; then flashed back up her body, just in time to see her hand as it covered then uncovered her pussy - and quickly covered it again!

And in that second I absorbed everything - the extent of her fluffy pubes; the way her lips were swollen; the raised tissue of her clit, even the way everything seemed to have a slick sheen to it.

"Errr!" she said, "I need a tissue or something."

She stood up, smoothing her skirt down before sashaying to the table where there was a box of tissues. Grabbing a small handful she came back to me, her hand once again under her skirt; once again briefly revealing her sweet pussy as she settled back in a kneeling position before me, even before I could move.

And actually I had become frozen; struck rigid as I'd watched her. This was a display like none other I'd ever seen. Somehow all my girlfriends had been more demure and although I'd had many a good look at warm pussies, never before had I witnessed such an erotic scene. I may have been relatively experienced but she was sending thrills to places that no-one had ever reached before; so much so that I lost track of time; lost the will or even the ability to move away.

She'd got to me; to my very core...then left me in limbo; I needed this to be completed; I needed my release too!

And then her hand was back, wrapping around my still hard penis, her strokes quickly easing another small flood of precum from me; soon causing me to groan and to breathe heavily.

"Sorry about that," she said as if it was nothing, "Most uncomfortable that was. There's nothing worse..."

'Yeah, nothing worse indeed - just imagine how yucky it feels to cum in your pants,' I thought, 'Then you'll know what uncomfy feels like!'

"Now, where was I?" she said, obviously aiming to continue, "What do I do now?"

"What'd you mean?" I asked, wondering where and how far this was going to go.

"What I mean is that you blokes make loads of spunk, don't you?" she said, "And I want to see that too, so what do I do to make it come out?"

"What - you don't know?" I asked incredulously, "You've never seen...seen a bloke shoot off?"

Carol shook her head quickly before replying, her hand still moving steadily up and down my shaft.

"I told you, I've only done it in the dark; it was in the cinema actually and I didn't see what happened 'cos he covered everything up," she said, "I know he shot off but he had his hankie over his thingy down there and you might be different!"

I shook my head too; this girl needed some real sex education!

"Not a thingy - I told you it's called a cock or a penis or something proper, not 'thingy'," I said, insisting that she got something right but Carol seemed to be ignoring me and just continued.

"I've seen men on the internet doing their stuff but I don't know what it looks like in real life," she said, "I mean, that stuff might all be fake."

"No, I don't think it's always fake," I replied, my eyes screwing up as her hand worked away, "Those guys probably make more cum than ordinary people do but most of it's real."

"Well that's what I want to see," she said firmly, "And who else can I ask except my brother?"

"Your bloomin' boyfriend," I said equally firmly as I tried, without too much effort, to get away from her grasp but Carol shook her head.

"No way; I told you didn't I - I don't love him that much!" she said, her hand tightening around my penis, "We're just good friends, that's all."

I didn't really have much in the way of an answer to that; all I could do was to let her have her way, if that's what she wanted. I mean, who was I to complain about getting a good free hand-job?

"Go on then, get it over with," I said, attempting to indicate my reluctance and Carol smiled up at me.

"You're a darling Chris," she said cheerfully, "Will you do it properly for me? Will you shoot your stuff so I can see it?"

"If it makes you happy," I said, attempting to convey a lack of concern and interest, "Keep doing that; do it a bit faster if you can - yeah, like that."

For a novice her hand seemed remarkably skilled as she masturbated me. Her fingers seemed to be finding all the nice places, all the exciting places; her thumbs were at work sliding over my slippery glowing knob, her warmth was cosy and comforting and loving somehow, she was even blowing warm air over my cock every so often.

Certainly I'd be 'doing it properly' before very long if she kept this up.

All was relatively quiet for a while, the only sounds being the soft sliding of my foreskin up and down over my knob and the slight sound of the material of her top moving as her arm worked back and forwards. In the silence I could hear our breathing too, mine faster now than hers, hers blowing through tight lips every so often.

"Ahhhh," I suddenly cried as a sharp spasm shook me, "Ooooh fuck, yeahhhh!"

Carol looked up, her eyes all concerned, her hand still moving though.

"What's up?" she asked, "Did something hurt?"

"No - just a sort of spasm - ooooh, there's another one," I hissed as my body shuddered, "I'm getting closer..."

"Are you?" asked Carol, her eye wide open now, her hand still working hard, "Are you going to squirt for me?"

"Soon," I moaned as another more powerful shudder passed through me, "Definitely getting closer."

Carol said nothing more, her mind was now concentrating on her hand and on my cock; her eyes now fixed on her target as she worked away.

My knob suddenly released another oozing of precum that actually splashed around; such was the intensity of her action. I heard Carol suck in her breath sharply.

"Look at that!" she said breathlessly, "Wow - that's super!"

"Be a lot more soon, a whole lot," I said, my hips now beginning to jerk uncontrollably, "Won't be long now!"

"This I've gotta see!" said Carol with intent and as she spoke she shuffled closer to me.

"I'd make room if I were you," I suggested, "Soon - ooooh fuck - soon!"

Things were happening down there; my hips were thrusting now; her hand was working furiously; my cock was swelling and stiffening; my orgasm was almost upon me...

"What for?" asked Carol.

"Get a towel; you'll need it," I said, knowing we now had very little time left.

"Oh errrr - these tissues, they'll be ok," replied Carol as she picked up and unscrunched the few she'd used on herself but I shook my head.

"You're joking!" I said, suddenly grimacing, "Oooh shit - its coming, coming!"

"What is?" asked Carol, "Your cum?"

"Yeah - yeah, I'm gonna cum!" I cried, feeling everything tighten up, "Here it cums!"

Carl had no idea really - she completely missed the first volley of cum which arced from my cock to splatter into her hair and then down across her right shoulder. Presumably shocked she froze - but the action had started and was unstoppable now. The next powerful jet hit her cheek and ran down her neck, quickly disappearing under her top - and it was at this point that she suddenly unfroze and clamped the tissue over my tip.

But such was the power of my eruption that maybe not the next squirt but the one after that simply tore through the tissue and soaked her arm, leaving a long soft spray of cum to slide from her arm and land on her thigh.

What further cum there was simply dribbled over her hand and clung there while Carol let out a long moan.

"Oooh Chris - I never knew!" she said, "I've never seen anything like that - God, there was so much stuff!"

"Yeah, there was," was all I could say at the moment; anyway Carol hadn't finished.

"It's everywhere," she said as she turned her head around, "In my hair and uuuuhhh, it's running down over my tits!"

She released my cock and with her fingertips she pulled her top away from her body and peered down, my eyes following her view over her delectable mounds.

"God, you've got it on my bra!" she moaned and seconds later her hands were round behind her undoing her clasp and with that miracle of female sleight of hand she squirmed and pulled her bra out, a streamer of cum still attached.

She pulled the material away again and my eyes were treated to the sight of her unfettered breasts, right down to her cute little nipples! I swear that my cock, exhausted as he may have been, jerked and stiffened from the sight!

"My tits are all sticky," she said, "Don't look - I want to clean it up."

With one hand she lifted her top, revealing a considerable extent of under-boob while she picked up the tissues and went to apply them to her cum-splashed breast.

"Oh no, that's all sticky too!" she said, quickly dropping the wad, then seemingly absentmindedly she knelt upright and reached over to her chair to get some more tissues.

And as she did so, the material of her top lifted and her left breast just popped out from its hiding place to give me an incredibly clear view of its entirety.

I'm sure that my mouth fell open even as my cock jumped once more, until Carol realised what had happened.

"Oh ooops!" she said, her mouth smiling cheekily, "Gave you a bit of a show, didn't I?"

She must have seen my reaction - and perhaps my crestfallen look as she hid it away again and her face brightened.

"Did you like that?" she said, "Didn't mean to, I don't flash my boobs at everyone!"

I nodded quickly.

"Lovely, looked lovely," I croaked, "Do it again!"

"Cheeky!" she said - and a moment later and she did - lifting her top up to expose not one but both her swollen breasts to me.

Her nipples were little hard lumps on each breast, the skin visibly puckered around each of them - they looked completely suckable and utterly lovely.

"Wowwww!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my delight, "Super - aren't they gorgeous!"

For a second Carol looked unhappy, then she smiled again.

"I'm still all sticky down my side; I think it's on my top as well," she said coquettishly, "Would it be ok if I took my top off so I can clean up?"

"Yeahhhh!" I replied, breathing hard, "Course you can; do you want me to help?"

"Nah, I'll be alright," said Carol and a little while later she was kneeling there before me, now topless and breathing fast.

"Done it!" she exclaimed excitedly.

She shook her breasts at me, the pair wobbling deliciously in unison.

"What'd you think?" she said.

"I think I'd love to hold them!" I said, "They look so good; fucking gorgeous! You're wonderful Carol."

But she ignored my words as she turned her attention back to herself and with fresh tissues she mopped her side and cleaned up her cheek, arm and hand before turning back to me.

"Ummm, there's a blob in your hair," I said, causing Carol to wrinkle her nose.

"Yuk, is there?" she asked, her nose wrinkling, "Can you get it for me."

She held up a slightly damp tissue and I bent down and gathered the small white streak of cum before handing the tissue back to her.

I noticed however that rather than chuck the tissues in the bin by the bed, she'd folded them now and put them on the chair instead.

"That's better," she said, "Thanks Chris - now, what do we do next?"

I could tell her what I wanted to do next!

Her topless display of her oh-so-desirable tits had woken my system up again and I felt my penis filling with blood once more, but this time he wanted more than a hand job. But it wouldn't be right to tell her that; I'd have to find a way to work round to it although I intended to go straight to the action if I could! Any inhibitions about incest had long since been blown away.

"If I take my t-shirt off will you take your skirt off?" I began, "Then we can both be naked together."

"What on earth for?" she replied, but I noticed that her hands moved towards her waist.

Perhaps my direct line of thinking would work...

"You can see all of me if I do; don't suppose you've ever seen a man in the nude, not close up, that is," I said, "Anyway, it'll be fair then."

"Not sure I want to see a man nude," she said, her hands still at her waist, "What's in it for me?"

"Just that you'll get to understand how we're built - wouldn't you like to see my muscles?" I retorted, "I've been working out..."

"Didn't know that," she said, her fingers twiddling with her clasp, "Go on then, let's see you."

"Together," I said, "Only fair."

"Ok Chris, I'll go for it, "she said, "Together then."

Her fingers began to work at her clasp just as I lost my vision as I lifted my shirt over my head - and when I threw my t-shirt on the chair, there she was, as naked as the proverbial jay-bird!

"Oooohhh wow!" I exclaimed, feeling my penis jerk excitedly, "You look super!"

And she did look incredible; a fantastic sight; her substantial breasts casting shadows over her toned and slim midriff before her broader hips flared below, framing her small tuft of pubes and her smooth thighs.

"Am I ok?" she asked as her eyes roamed up and down my body, "You look pretty good - how about me?"

"You're a lot better looking than me, that's for sure," I began, "You look fitter than me too, to be honest."

"I'm just careful what I eat," she said - and my mind rapidly began to think what I could add to her diet!

"Stand up," I asked and Carol did so in a moment, standing before me with her legs slightly apart.

"Gosh, aren't you tiny!" I exclaimed, "You seem even smaller than when you're dressed."

The mere fact that I was only some four inches taller than her didn't come into my reckoning...

I reached out my hands and Carol stepped forward until I could place my hands on the top of her arms and in doing so the gap between us closed considerably.

I looked down between us and realised that there was now less than a foot between her body and the tip of my jutting cock - just a foot between my cock and her pussy. I wondered how long it would take for me to close that gap...

"Actually its nice when you're so much smaller," I said, "Feels as if I'm here to look after you."

"Oh, that's sweet of you," she said and as she spoke her arms came up and reached for my waist and as they did so we moved closer together...and I felt my cock nudge against her body just as her breasts bumped against my chest.

We stood still for a few delicious moments and then she looked up at me.

"Our bodies are touching, did you know?" she said, a mischievous look in her eyes, "I can feel your thingy up against me."

"It's my cock," I corrected her, "And it's rubbing against your belly, isn't it?"

"Mmmmmm, it is and it feels so strange and yet so exciting," she said, "No-one's ever done that before..."

"Let me get a bit closer," I said as I shuffled forward and now my penis stretched upright against her, squashed between us.

"Ooooh," she moaned, "I like that, it's so warm, so stiff - and it's you."

"Definitely all me," I admitted breathlessly, "And your tits feel so cool against me and I can feel your little nipples too."

She wriggled her chest against me, causing her breasts to slide over my skin deliciously. My cock throbbed with desire and pleasure and illicit excitement and perhaps anticipation. For a while we just stood there both enjoying the closeness before I moved away a little to make a small adjustment.

"Let me push my cock down," I said, "He's a bit uncomfy up there!"

It was a total lie but unless I fucked her navel there was no way my cock was ever going to penetrate her from there.

Carol had her eyes closed as I put my hand down and pushed my cock downwards - although she suddenly opened them as my penis slotted nicely into the cleft between her legs.

"Chrissssss, that feels so naughty," she moaned, "Ooooh Chris, I like that!"

"Mmmmmm, so do I," I agreed; the feeling of my penis being trapped between her legs was ecstatic.