Satisfying Her Itch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my cock jerk a couple of times, applying pressure right beneath her pussy and Carol's eyes softened as my cock hardened. I could swear that I could feel the dampness that her earlier excitement had caused...

Soon there'd be a lot more, I hoped!

I tilted my hips back and forward slowly and gently, making my cock slide a few inches each way against her flesh and all Carol did was to hold me tighter with her arms. Her generous breasts squashed delightfully and firmly against my chest and her breath was warm against my cheek.

Silently I worked my cock back and forwards, doing my best to push him upwards at the same time, seemingly aided now by Carol who was now also moving her hips. Quietly we dry humped for some minutes until Carol shuddered all over.

"Oooh Chris, no, that's naughty," she said, her voice all quivering, "We shouldn't do that!"

"Why, what's the matter?" I asked, feigning concern, but Carol was back in her dream world immediately.

"Nothing Chris, just got some really naughty feelings," she said softly, "I felt as if I was getting all wet again and then I just imagined what it would be like if that thing of yours got inside me!"

I said nothing but I pulled my penis slowly out from between her legs and allowed the tip to work it's way upwards slightly, immediately feeling the roughness of her pubic hair against my knob.

"Ooooooh," moaned Carol, her own hips now moving her pussy against my cock, "Stop it Chris - you mustn't..."

What she really and obviously meant was that it was getting to be too nice; that she was getting all excited and that she wanted more. I knew enough of the female psyche to understand what my actions were doing to her, which is why I continued.

Applying a little more pressure I soon felt her lips giving way; not exactly parting, but that would come soon enough. But for now, the fact that my penis was pushing at her cleft was enough; soon the matter would be taken out of her hands.

Very gently I worked at her, using my hips to adjust the tip of my cock against her flesh; then suddenly he was sliding much more freely and equally suddenly I felt my penis enveloped in a warmth that hadn't been there before.

Just as suddenly Carol's eyes shot open and she looked right into mine, my eyes that were filled with lust for my younger sister's body.

"Oooooh Chris, I like that," she moaned, her hips now jerking and pushing harder against my cock, "I think I've gone really wet down there!"

She relinquished her hold on my back and slid one hand down between us and moments later I felt her fingers probing and sliding around my penis and into her slit before being removed and raised to her face level. I could see that they were all shiny and wetted and as I watched, Carol moved her fingers right under her nose.

"God - I smell so horny!" she said before she looked up at me.

"You've got me all worked up, haven't you?" she said, her voice all quivery, "I feel all itchy and funny inside!"

"Do you want to lie down?" I asked as I shuffled and pulled us towards the side of the bed, "It'll be better there."

"Mmmmm," hummed Carol contentedly, "Especially if you can sort out my itch."

Somehow I managed to lower us both to the bed without landing heavily or squashing all the air out of her lungs and with some adjustments we were soon lying side by side on her bed, my penis now freed from his temporary abode.

Briefly I wondered if I should ask Carol permission to touch her again but then I considered that if she was willing to get on the bed with me then she was bound to be quite happy to continue with our 'fun', so I reached down and made a slight adjustment to my angle of approach.

She was even more open now; her slippery moisture has now lubricated her lips sufficiently for my cock to slip easily between them, sliding smoothly into the warmth and wetness and comfort of her pussy.

My cock jumped and twitched hard as it seemed to realise that even more pleasure wasn't now far away...and it was all I could do not to push hard against her flesh...but I needed to take my time.

Saying nothing I just let my penis bathe in her liquid pleasures while Carol positively purred beside me. She certainly seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was!

I brought my head closer to hers and kissed the tip of her nose; an action that caused her to open her eyes for the first time for a while. Moments later and her hips moved her pussy against my hard cock, sliding and wriggling around deliciously and delectably.

"Oh Chris, you're wonderful," she sighed, "I've always been so scared of being with a man but now we're lying here together it feels so natural."

And with that she leaned towards me and her mouth opened and she kissed me - full on the lips and with a warm, wet and delicious kiss. Almost instantly her tongue slid into my mouth, searching for and quickly finding my own tongue and seconds later we were locked together, our mouths searching, reaching, smoothing, loving each other - while unconsciously, down below, our parts seemed to be coming even closer.

It was only when our lips parted after some fair few minutes that I realised that my knob was seated into a depression in her body; a depression that could only be her vagina! For a brief moment I wanted to just simply thrust hard into her; to drive my rampant cock deeply into her warm wet welcoming hole - but that wasn't my style; whatever happened would be done gently and with love.

"Carol," I began, eagerly desiring to push my cock into her hole yet knowing full well that I wanted us both to participate willingly, "Do you realise what's happening?"

"Yeahhhhh," she sighed, "I think you're going to make love to me!"

I was shocked by her admission; I'd expected her, at the very least, to jerk away once she discovered what was nearly happening. Instead she seemed to be more ready for it than I was!

"Can I?" I asked, my mind whirling, "Really?"

"Please will you?" she said, her eyes all misty, "I need you to - I want you to do it...not someone else. I love you and you love me and that's how I want it, so will you take me, please Chris."

Carol had turned into the eager one, it seemed. My approach may well have set her up but now she was primed and ready it was she who seemed to be taking over.

"Aren't you a..." I started but Carol finished for me.

"A virgin - well, yeah, in a way," she said, "You're going to be the first man inside me so yes, I'm a virgin but I'm not going to bleed. But you're bigger than my vibrator so do take it easy please."

"Course I will," I answered, almost shocked by her admission and eagerness, "I'll make sure I'm really gentle."

I felt wicked and perhaps a bit unsure of myself now; sure I'd had sex with a number of girls but generally it had been sex because we both needed release; just a fuck, to be honest. But now, this was my sister and we were going to have sex because we loved each other. Fair enough, I was going to satisfy her itch as requested but I was also having sex with her because I really wanted to - because we both really wanted it. Somehow things were different, very different this time...

"Shall I push a bit?" I asked, feeling her warmth all around my knob and Carol nodded and smiled.

I slid up a bit on the bed, my action causing my cock to jump and to slide perhaps an inch or so inside her. I looked down and couldn't see the end of my cock; everything was right.

There were no undue moans or groans from Carol so I pushed a little more, feeling things sliding comfortably down there.

"Yeahhhhh," breathed Carol quietly, "Ooooh Chris - it's lovely!"

I slid my cock out a bit to gather some more lubricant before I pushed a little harder and longer and now I just simply slid inside until I could go no further. We were meshed together; our pubes intertwined; our arms around each other; even our legs were twisted together now.

Her warm sleeve was comforting and cosy around my rigid penis.

"Oooooohh", I heard myself saying, "Ooooh Carol - you're so good. So tight and slippery and warm."

"And you're so long and deep," Carol replied, "I'm so full. Stay there for a while."

I felt her pussy working now, squeezing my cock, caressing my penis, stimulating my senses, stirring things up generally.

I responded unintentionally by jerking inside her, my penis as hard and hot as he'd ever been. Together we bathed in the glorious feeling of being united; our bodies as one; perhaps even our minds fused. Certainly our eyes were locked together, our gaze into each other's eyes as loving as two people could become.

Slowly and gently we both began to move, to make love. I didn't know what Carol knew about love-making, but her body was doing all the right things anyway, so I started to work my cock inside her.

I began with long strokes, moving from deeply inside her until only my knob was still encased in her hot flesh; then back in again - each stroke measured and slow until Carol shuddered and breathed heavily in and out again.

"Oh God - this is heaven!" she exclaimed dreamily, "If this is making love then we should have done it ages ago!"

I chuckled happily - I too had sorely wanted to jump her years ago but perhaps it was just as well we'd waited for so long. Now we were adults, at least we could understand and appreciate the finer points of sex.

Without being asked, I began to turn us over until I was lying above my sister, her lovely legs now able to lock around the back of my thighs, my penis now sliding in and out of her vagina smoothly and comfortably. Carol's eyes closed again; she looked so happy now; she looked so beautiful too. I looked down at her pretty face and kissed her lips again, an action that caused her eyes to open suddenly and moments later she was kissing me back, her lips grasping and eager; needy and wild, clamping onto my lips firmly, her tongue pushing deep into my mouth. She was running hot now, powering up for the big finale...

"Ooooooohhhh Chrissss," she moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me; do it harder; I want you; I want all of you."

"Yeahhhhh," I grunted back, "I want you too."

Suddenly the eagerness of her lips seemed t transfer to her hips; to her pussy. Suddenly her actions increased; suddenly she became alive and almost frantic.

"Do it!" she moaned, her breathing shallow and fast, "Fill me up - push it in - deep - hard!"

Suddenly down there her pussy was alive, clutching and sucking at me, squeezing and pulling at me; caressing and massaging my cock as if desperate for me to screw her to the mattress.

My hips responded to her, driving my lance ever more firmly into her body, feeling the effects of her vaginal responses as exciting pulsations that flowed back into me.

Together as one now we fucked, both of us now panting heavily, both of us now bathed in sweat, both eager to bring to a completion this act of love.

Long minutes passed, or were they hours or just seconds, as we coupled lovingly, eagerly, almost desperately. Small cries of delight were now coming from Carol from time to time while louder cries of encouragement and effort left my lips. We were pounding at each other; our hips almost slamming together; Carol's eager pussy rising up to meet my thrusts as her gripping thighs pulled me into her.

"Oooooo Chris, its happening!" she suddenly said, her eyes now wide open, "I'm going to cum, I'm sure of it, I'm gonna cum!"

Her movements were ever more frantic and somewhat spasmodic now although still energetic.

"Oooooohh yessss, it's coming, I can feel it!" she hissed, "What about you?"

Yeah - what about me?

Part of why I was fucking her was to pump my seed into her; that was the whole idea of a good fuck; to bring about release and as Carol's movements increased and her orgasm approached, so she was driving me to mine.

"I'll be with you," I replied, "I'm nearly there too - but, but...?"

"What Chris, what's the matter?" asked Carol, "You can cum with me can't you?"

"Yeah, yeah," I said, in time with my thrusts, "Is it alright though, cum inside you?"

"Oh God yes, yesssss," she cried, "I'm ok, I'm on the pill - do it, fill me - cum in me!"

"Yeahhhhh!" I exclaimed happily, "I'll fill you - I'll cum in you!"

"Soon, soon," moaned Carol, her hips moving rapidly now, "I'm nearly there, I know it!"

I concentrated on my cock, on deriving all the sensations I could from my bulging knob, from my rigid shaft that was being caressed so erotically by my sister's pussy. I drove on, faster and harder, panting wildly...until I knew that I'd reached that unstoppable moment. That moment that tells you that whatever happens, you're now guaranteed to cum.

"Come on Carol - I'm cumming...any moment!" I moaned and as I spoke I felt Carol's vaginal muscles lock tight around my cock.

"And me! And me!" she cried - almost screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!!"

I held my breath as I felt the first powerful spasm, then grunted loudly as my hips drove my cock as deeply as they could into her body. And at that moment I felt my first release; the first volley of hot cum emptying from my cock.

"Oooohhhh yeahhhh, ooooh yeahhhh!" I moaned as release followed release, "Uuuughhh, uuuughhh!"

"Oooooooo Chrissssss!" cried Carol, "Lovely, wonderful, super - oh God, yesssss!"

Together we squirmed and thrust and clung together, our bodies twisting and turning as one; our mouths glued together; her breasts hot against my chest; her heels pounding on my calves as we both climaxed together.

My cock was inside the warmest cave in the world; the most natural place for it to be and now all I could feel was Carol's muscles like fingertips on my shaft and the warmth of my liquid offering as it bathed my penis.

Slowly and gently I rolled us over until we lay side by side again, Carol's eyes boring into mine.

"God Chris, that was fantastic," she said softly, "Thank you lover."

"No, thank you my sweet sister," I replied, "You were wonderful."

"Mmmmmmm," she replied as she kissed me softly, "So were you."

Gently we prised our bodies apart, our skin lightly glued by our sweat until only my cock remained to unite up.

"I'm going to need some tissues, aren't I?" said Carol, smiling sweetly, "Can you reach them?"

"Yeah, here you are," I said and as I handed her the box Carol extracted a small handful which she conveyed to her groin.

Soon we were pulling apart and very reluctantly I let my penis slide from its comfy cave until it hung there, slippery and reddened, a small smear of white cum still clinging to the knob. Carol wiped it for me then concentrated on herself while I rolled over onto my back and soon she too lay back, replete and contented.

"How's the time?" I asked and Carol pointed to her alarm clock.

"It's about one," she said, "I know what you're thinking - when's Mum due back."

I nodded but Carol put a hand on my chest as if to calm me.

"She won't be back until three at the earliest," Carol said, "Just relax."

It wasn't hard to relax after our exertions but I wanted to lie there and look at Carol; at the woman who'd been so wonderful and whose charms I had just begun to discover in detail.

I scanned her as she lay there, taking in her hair spread over the pillow, her face smiling and unworried, her cheeks still glowing, her firm breasts comfy mounds above her, her flat tummy, her glistening pubes and her long sleek legs. My mind absorbed the wonderful sight and locked the memory away for other days and I smiled contentedly inside.

I felt my body begin to respond to the lovely sight but then something came back to my mind.

"So what was your itch - that one that made you jump up so suddenly?" I asked, "Was it anything to do with what we've just done?"

"Everything," she exclaimed happily, her eyes closed, her face serene, "I so needed that and I think you've cured it."

"Any chance of it coming back?" I asked, rather hoping that she'd say yes!

"Mmmmm, every chance!" she replied, "I'm sure it'll come back. At least once a day...and actually I think I can feel it coming back right now!"

As she spoke, Carol rolled over until she was on top of me while between us my eager penis began to rise and harden once more.

"Yes Chris, it's coming back alright!" said Carol, "See if you can make it better, please."

"Love to," I said into her open mouth as her pussy began to search for my cock, "Right now!"

We'd got a couple of hours before Mum returned, certainly enough time for another itch-soothing session!