All Comments on 'Satisfying My Sister Ch. 01'

by Domes88

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
zooliciouszoolicious12 months ago

Quick and hot escalation. Choke her more.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

I know this is fantasy but please..never go ass to pussy without washing first. Can cause all kinds of trouble for the woman if you don't...

dlearyousdlearyous12 months ago

Very good. More please

Robinius1Robinius112 months ago

Totally believable. I expect an alien to come through the bedroom window and fuck them both next. And what happened to grammar and punctuation? Never mind, if you don't know now you likely never will. No stars. I didn't hate it, I just don't like wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I stopped reading at "I already knew by now she had a bald pussy" and rated it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good beginning. I also agree with another commenter about going from ass to pussy with a finger and proper hygiene. Don't ever do that except with a warm and very deeply penetrating wet stiffly pointed tongue. She will not say NO! hygiene or not. Anyone else agree?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Creep.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

anal, especially done extremely stupidly, totally ruined whatever you were going for in this one.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

While this IS fiction, you should try to at least make it somewhat believable. You lost me nearly from the beginning because Lyss encounters Dane in the kitchen when she's bottomless. She's embarrassed enough to flee to her bedroom, but when he immediately follows behind, she has no problems launching into explicit details about her sex life. Next she has no hesitation whatsoever in accepting Dane's offers. It just doesn't add up.

The concept is fantastic but it fails in execution. 1/5

dikupinyadikupinya11 months ago
good start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next chapter, please

LechemanLecheman23 days ago

As soon as the brother mentioned it was going on a website the outcome was predictable, more so, when they used their real names - seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

lost interest at shaved pussy... should have had a pedobear warning tag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomes88@Domes88
A guy who has a beautiful family that provide the inspiration for his fantasies, and likes reading about those of others.