Saturday Morning Cartoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when I decide that?" she asked quickly.

"Thank him for the compliment."

She looked down for a second then back up at my face. She slowly smiled.

"Thank you."

She looked at me for a second then bit her bottom lip, her teeth pulling one side of it between them till it slipped free.

"Then what?"

"Well, he's already touched you..." I shrugged then glanced to my chest. She didn't read the hint though.

"Where?"

Smiling, I brushed her face again.

"Again, that depends on what you want. If you're still figuring out if you want him, then maybe on his chest."

I took her hand and guided it to rest on my chest.

"Can you feel my heart beat?" I asked after a moment.

She swallowed and nodded.

"This is always a good sign if the guy is interested. That he has a heartbeat means he is."

She lifted her hand away and popped my chest lightly.

"Ass!"she called me, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Oh, yes. He will be interested in that." I caught her hand and made it hold tight to my chest over my heart. "You will met very few guys that won't be interested in your ass, in fact."

"What is it with guys and that? Jeremy has already asked me to let him try doing it back there."

Fighting down a surge of anger, I shrugged. I didn't let it show on my face, but thoughts of going to beat the crap out of this guy began to form.

"To a guy it feels incredible. It's hot...there is also a bit of power play going on. I mean it gives a hell of a rush to a guy when we have a woman under us moaning and begging and well, when... you're in her ass your pretty well sure ...she's not faking it." I smiled at the look on her face. "Plus for some it's a personal kink. Those get started young in life and you're not really in charge of them. You're attracted to something just...because you are."

She looked down for a second then nodded.

"Okay, I can understand that. Does it feel good? For the girl I mean."

I just looked at her. I knew she was still feeling my pulse beat under her fingers. I wonder if she had noticed it getting faster. This little chat had me more than a bit turned on. I was starting to notice things. Like the fact she didn't have a bra on under that clingy top. That her nipples were causing those darker points in the fabric. I quickly looked back to her face lest she caught me looking.

I figured if she noticed, that I would suffer death by fuzzy unicorn stoning.

I took a deep breath and decided how to answer her question.

"No." I smiled at her startled expression. "Not the first time. Probably not the second. Maybe a little by the third time. Get the trend? It's kind of like drinking beer or smoking. The first time you try it you're wondering how anyone could want to do this. Then you try it again, and it's not quite so bad. Before you know it you're a six pack a night and two pack a day chain smoker. It's the same with...anal sex."

"For the girl?"

"Oh, yeah. For the guy it feels awesome the first time and never gets worse. Hell, our biggest problem with it is that girls don't want to do it more often." I grinned, then my eyebrows kind of shrugged. "Trust me, you will be begged to do it."

"So you've done it? Anal?" She looked at me with a slow sly grin.

I smiled and nodded.

"You are what you eat?" she asked with a grin.

That I blushed a bit was a surprise to me. I kind of shrugged and grinned.

She started to chuckle. I noticed then that she was trying to move her hand under mine. I took mine away and her fingers started to roam my chest. Exploring the muscles that the days pumping iron in the weight room had started to give me.

"You've done that? Licked a girl...back there?" her expression was a mixture of curiosity, excitement and a little disgust. "But that has to be nasty."

"Most of the times I've done it...she was right out the shower. But even without that it's not...at all that bad. I mean I..." I started to say how much I loved to sixty-nine with a girl and how my nose is right there when I do that, but that I was talking to Gwen came back to me just all of a sudden.

Also that she was caressing my chest in a way that felt wonderful.

"You mean what?" she asked. I noticed then that her breath was coming faster.

I caught and held her hand. Her fingers curled a little, and I felt her nails bite into my skin lightly.

"Any other things you want to know?" I asked, suddenly a bit disquieted. Hell... no I was turned on as all get out.

"Yea.... Um.... oral."

I chuckled

"What about it naughty girl?" I asked, smiling.

"I...I want to be good at it." She blushed.

"You enjoy doing that?" I asked, my heart skipping a beat.

"Well...yea, I guess...kinda. Jeremy said I was terrible at it.... so I was just thinking, if I got good at it...it would be kind of a way of getting back at him. Sort of, he never knew what he missed out on, kind of thing." She shrugged then blushed scarlet as I started to laugh.

"Well, as my Drama teacher says, the road to perfection was laid with years of practice. Keep doing it till you have guys screaming. Practice, practice, practice." Lucky fucking pricks, rolled the thought through my head. "How about the flip side of that coin though?"

"What?"

"Guys going down on you." I explained.

She looked away, shaking her head.

"What?" Damn, I wished I could be writing this down. I would get a good solid grade next semester. "Come on what is it? Don't you like it? Or does he not do it?"

"He tried it once. He said, I tasted horrible." She suddenly looked embarrassed and sad. "It felt okay till he stopped. I was clean!"

"I'm sure you were," I said softly. I took a slow deep breath. "Okay...from what I'm hearing, you have managed to land yourself a true prick as a boyfriend, who has no fucking clue and is, if anything, going out of his way to turn you off sex. Look...a woman tastes like a woman. Okay, it's not honey or apples or sweet cake...It's simply what she tastes like. Plus, every woman is a little different. A guy either loves it or hates it. You need to find the ones that love to do it. That will simply devour you till you're ripping the headboard apart, trying to get away from his mouth and hoping at the same time you don't. He needs to be loving every second that he's doing it and then beg for more."

"How do you find that type of guy?"

"Ask. You can be coy about it...or not. I would rather have a straight up questing. Do I like to do it or don't I?" I looked her in the eyes and smiled. "I mean, after all, you're shopping for a toy here. You wouldn't want to get one that you don't like.'

She blushed and then, after a moment, she chuckled.

"Do you ask? If a girl likes to go down on a guy?"

I started to laugh so hard, I had to wipe a tear out the corner of my eye.

"What?" she asked with a strange smile.

"First semester drama we were told to go walking up to people and just ask the most off-the-wall question to them. Total strangers. We were supposed to watch for their reactions. Trying to learn how people react to being questioned. How they react to certain types of questions. That was a fun afternoon." I chuckled. "Led to at least one fun night for that matter."

"Oh, really?"

I smiled and nodded.

"So, you just walked up to a strange woman and asked if she liked to give blowjobs?"

"Not quite that crudely, but for the most part, yes. It wasn't just that... I asked all kinds of questions that day. I asked a cab driver what he would charge to drive me to LA. I asked the manager at a Mickey D's if he could fry me up a tofu burger. I mean hell, I even asked a nun what she wore under her habit. All kinds of shit."

"What did she say? The nun." Gwen demanded with a grin.

I chuckled.

"That only her... husband... had a right to know that. She lifter her eyes to the heavens, touched her cross and then she winked at me. She made a sign blessing me then walked off laughing. Like I said. It was a fun day."

"And it got you laid."

"Yes it did. Totally wasn't expecting that reaction, but what the hell?" I said.

"Who was she?"

I smiled.

"Older lady...say about Mom's age. I asked her if she would mind answering a few questions...if she had the time. She shrugged and said she didn't have a lot of time for a survey. I told her that I wasn't doing a survey, that I was just asking strangers off-the-wall questions." I grinned, remembering her reaction. "I asked her a few things. What her favorite meal was. If she liked to dress sexy under her clothes. She was in a business pants suit. Executive-type, looking lady. That one made her grin."

Gwen smiled.

"Then what?"

"Well, I asked a few more silly things, and then I asked where the strangest place she had ever had sex was. She looked at me then blushed and said the back of a cab, crossing midtown, in broad daylight. With the cabby about to wreck trying to watch."

"Holy shit!"

"Yeah, that was about my reaction too." I shrugged, my mouth a quirk at the memory. "Anyway I thanked her and started to walk away, but she stopped me. She said she had one for me." I chuckled. "She asked me if I had ever had sex in a hot tub. When I said no, she asked if I would like to try. With her. She took out a business card, and wrote her home number on the back of it. That was one hell of a night. I think I still have water in my ear."

I mimed shaking my head while I tapped the side of my head.

Gwen laughed till I thought she might pee herself.

When I sat further back on her bed, she moved to sit next to me. Our legs were touching. I couldn't feel her bare skin through my sweat pants, but I wished I could. I gave that reaction a few thoughts then moved on.

"So, what are you going to do about Jeremy?" I asked. I reached over, took her thumb, and started to absently play, first with it, then with the rest of her hand.

"I'm going to dump his sorry ass."

I nodded.

"Okay, good start. Not that he will care. There are probably more than a few other girls in the school that he can go to. So when that's done, what are you going to do about your needs?" I picked up a stuffed unicorn with a plastic horn that was far-too-phallic looking. "Horny horses?"

The deep scarlet she turned tells me she has either done it or thought about doing it at least once. Chuckling, I put down her toy, maybe lover.

"Look...trust me when I say this. For a girl to find a guy willing to be just there for sex, it's not the hardest thing to find. If you're going to go looking for love...well...leave the sex till later. Don't just jump right into bed." I brushed a finger through the fine hairs by her wrists. "If nothing else make him work for it. And ask him questions! Make sure he's what you're looking for in bed before you let him in your heart."

"That's rather profound," she said, watching my fingers on her arm.

"Actually, it's rather cynical, but then I've been that way since Mary decided to go buck dancing on my heart. I should have known better, I guess."

"How can you know better?" I looked up to find Gwen looking at me. "How can you know that she's as in love with you as you are with her? I mean, if she can fake an orgasm, love shouldn't be that hard."

I smiled and shook my head.

"Faking an orgasm is easy. All you have to do is look like you're enjoying it. When a guy is hard, he's got low blood flow to his brain in the first place. Noticing things like that's not on the top of his list at that time. But faking love...for a long time..." I gave my head a shake. "...That's hard to do."

"Why?"

"Well, over time you will start to notice little things. My first clue to what she really felt came when I would ask her questions she wasn't expecting. She would get this, how dare you ask that, kind of look to her eyes." I looked over at Gwen and shrugged. "She hated my friends, despised the music I listen to. Always wanted to go see her movie, not mine. Was always busy when I called to ask her out, but wanted me to drop everything when she called."

"She sounds like a cunt." Gwen's tone was heated.

"Well...by the time she called me and said that we were through, I had kind of figured it out on my own. It still hurt...but yeah." I scratched behind my ear. "Yeah, being used isn't fun. Remember that part as well. Don't you...go leading someone on."

She pulled back from my pointed finger.

"You have the power to rip someone's heart out far more than a guy does."

"How so?" Gwen asked, leaning back into me when my hand lowered.

"Guys don't keep their hearts on their sleeves. A girl can fall for someone, then be pissed at him the next day, then want to be friends, and then be back in his arms all in a week. Most guys don't do that. When we do hand our hearts out... well, it's given with a lot of trust. When that trust is betrayed, we fall completely apart."

"Did you?"

"Yeah...for a little bit. Like I said, I got over it." I shrugged.

"How? I mean I know now that I've been used, but I still...it still hurts to break up. How do you get over it?"

"Well, with me, I did forty laps around a hot tub." I slowly grinned at the look that came to her face

"So, the best way to get over a relationship is to get right back into another one?"

"I didn't get into a relationship. I got into a hot tub...then a bed. Your heart will often follow where your body leads. When your heart's hurting, let your body lead you to something fun."

Being driven backwards into a pile of unicorns was not at all the reaction I had been expecting just then.

My sister's lips attacking mine also hadn't been on that list, despite the mild flirting.

Eighteen-year-old girl in almost nothing, kissing you...and she's your sister.

Go with it or don't?

"Ah...sis?"

Handful of tit.

"Ah Sis?'

Handful of ass.

"Ah, SIS!"

Oh, fuck. She's got a hold of my cock!

I rolled her over onto her back and turned her loose as quickly as I could, stepping back from the bed. I nearly tripped over her office chair.

Gwen was lying with her little top pushed up, one breast bare... "OH my god look at that puffy pink nipple!"...upon a pile of stuffed toys. She looked at me, panting. Her hand drifted down and tugged the bottoms of her pajamas down in the front to show me she is shaved bare.

"So...what's going through your head?" she asked as her hand slipped under the elastic and she caressed herself "Chase something fun right? Do I look like fun?"

"Yes.... but I got to go!"

I all but sprinted back to the TV in the living room. As I hopped the seat and came crashing down I hit the remote, killing the mute.

".... I'm just a Bill, sitting here on Capital hill."

My hands shaking, I brought them to my mouth and covered my mouth and nose. I tried to slow my breathing.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck..."

The "Bill" was a law before my heart stopped pounding.

When Gwen's arms wrapped around the back of my neck, I startled. I hadn't heard her walk up behind me.

"Sorry. I kind of got carried away," she said softly next to my ear.

With a sigh I brought my hand to rest on my sister's hands just under my chin. I knew she could feel how hard my heart was still beating.

Her fingers moved, and she walked around the side of the couch.

My jaw dropped as I saw that she has left her pajamas back in her room. Naked and blushing, Gwen knelt down in front of me. My breath a pant, I looked down into her eyes and tried to keep my eyes there.

It was very hard not to let them wander.

"....I'm going to blow it up. It's obstructing my view of Venus."

"Remember what you said about fetishes? How they come to you when you're young and you don't have a lot of say in them?"

Swallowing, I jerked my eyes back from her nipples. She smiled, seeing where I was looking.

"I have three fetishes." Her hands came to rest on my thighs. "I like older men."

Her hands moved ever so slowly towards my crotch.

"I like to be naked." She smiled at me. "And having someone watching me when I'm naked."

Her fingers moved on top of my cock. She grinned, finding me hard.

"...someone has stolen my space modulator! Oh delays, delays..."

"And the third one?" I asked when she seemed to get distracted caressing my cock through my pants.

Gwen looked up and licked her lips.

"I'm hopelessly in lust with my brother." She bit her bottom lip. "I always have been. You've been my fantasy lover since the first time I ever played with myself."

Okay...

"Look Gwen...I."

"Don't you think I'm beautiful?" She suddenly stood up. I found myself head-level with her bellybutton. My eyes went automatically to the shaved bare "V" I could just make out the tops of her lips. The little valley where her clit lived, hidden under it's hood. I felt then that almost over powering desire to lean in and kiss that spot till she screamed.

It's a feeling I got whenever I saw a woman naked in front of me.

I looked up Gwen's body to her eyes.

"Well? Am I beautiful?"

"You are the most sexy, beautiful woman I have ever seen," I said softly.

She slowly smiled.

"You're right. I would have been able to tell if that had been a lie." Gwen moved her hand up her body and gave her nipple a tweak. The puffy cones rose to harder points. "Do you like seeing me naked?" I noticed that she is nearly panting.

My eyes moved across her without any control by me.

"Oh, hell yeah..." I said, more moan than words.

She was grinning at me when I looked back up.

"I can read your face now. You're wanting to kiss me. Down there. On my... pussy." Her hand came to my head, and I felt her fingers in my hair. "I would like that. I would like to know what it feels like when a man really enjoys doing it."

I swallowed. The desire was so strong in me, I could almost not stop myself from doing it.

"Gwen..?"

"Head for the hills folks or you'll be up to your arm pits in Martians!"

"Please? Don't make me have to find another guy like Jeremy to try and do what I want you to be doing."

I closed my eyes. I took a long deep breath.

"Gwen.."My voice was husky. "If you're just teasing me I'm going to spank your ass all the way back to unicorn village."

She chuckled. I felt her move, and then incredibly soft skin, with just the begins of bristle coming back in, was brushing my nose.

"Does that feel like I'm teasing, big brother. Please. I want to know..." she begged softly.

My next breath carried in with it the scent of her. I was lost at the first whiff.

Turning my head I placed a kiss on the outer lips. Her legs opened just a bit as I started to rain kiss after kiss upon them.

Then I grabbed her under one thigh and lifted her leg till she was fully open and her foot was nearly on my shoulder. Her hands came to rest on my head, catching her balance.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as I drove my tongue up into her.

The silky feel of the skin inside her was a wonderful caress to the side of my tongue as I tried to gather in more of the taste of her...of Gwen. Of my sister. Oh my fucking god, what was I doing?

"Please...Oh please don't ever stop doing that."

Guilt suddenly gone, I smiled as she moaned. Guilt could never stand up to that sound.

"I keep my feather's number for just such emergency.."

More and more I licked her. Listening with growing pleasure to the moans as they became louder. Her nails dug into my scalp.

"Oh, oh...oh!"

Then I gave her clit a quick lashing.

"Oh my god, yes! Oh fucking hell, yes."

Suddenly my tongue and face were being ground against. I loved it when I heard her words turn into mindless babbling sounds. That my little sister could be such a passion-driven woman, when licked, would have never occurred to me.

Wetter and wetter she became till I was soon licking through thicker juices, sucking them from her lips.

I pushed her up off me.