Saturday Morning Cartoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she screamed. "Don't stop!"

Laughing, I caught her arm, and as I stood up, I set her down onto her knees, on the couch. Sliding around behind her I pushed her forward onto the cushions, and then I buried my tongue into her now so very-open sex.

"Oh my fucking god!"

Driving into her, truly fucking her with my tongue, I savored the taste of her and devoured everything from clit to lips, pulling and sucking for more.

Then I sprung the surprise.

My tongue went up between her ass cheeks, and I gave the little rosebud a hard lick.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck. You're... oh fuck!"

Back down, then back to the swirl, back and forth now licking every bit of her. Smothered in her soft ass cheeks, I felt my nose bury itself into her ass as I drove my tongue back into her.

"Oh. Yes. Oh. Yes. Oh, yes! Oh. YES!" Gwen threw back her head and screamed out as I suddenly moved down and sucked her delicate inner lips into my mouth.

I held hard to her hips as I felt my little sister cumming again. I held still and let her savor the orgasm for a few seconds. Then, when I felt the shivers of that one starting to pass, I went back into that sweet valley of heaven. Into her as deep as I could push my tongue, I lick, finding now a deeper taste. That passion filled moisture that a woman driven to the point of oblivion will start to give. I dig my tongue into her, trying to pull it all to my mouth.

Soon her begging to never stop became pleas to please stop. I ignore them like I have the other and drive her to orgasm again, then again. Over and over I feel my sister's body clamp down on my tongue. Whether it's in her pussy or the hot, tight rose above, her body is thrashing under my mouth.

Finally, I feel her all but passed out onto the back of the couch. Clutching its over stuffed pillowed cushions like a drowning person would clutch a life preserver.

"Please...oh please."

Sitting back, I placed soft kiss after soft kiss on the cheeks of her ass. My hands gently caressed the sides of her thighs. She made a sound that was half purr then moaned "No, please no," as I placed a slow lick along her inner thigh.

"...but Yogi what about the ranger?"

Hearing a car door then a second one slam outside, I jumped to my feet and grabbed up my sister. Carrying her in my arms, I ran up the hallway to her bedroom. I sprinted through the open doorway and set her on her feet. She was very wobble-legged.

"Dress!"

"What...what?"

"Mom and dad are back!" I said when I heard the front door opening.

"Oh shit!" she said suddenly, scrambling for her clothes.

I ran out the door and across the hall into the bathroom, just in time.

"Gwen?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Where's your brother?" I heard Mom asking as she walked down the hall.

Opening the door of the bathroom, I stuck my head out with my face covered in shaving cream.

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Oh, there you are. Your dad want you to go out to the garage and help him with the fish," she said.

"Sure...just let me get finished shaving."

She nodded.

As I stepped back into the bathroom, I heard her explode.

"Gwendolyn Victoria Roberts, what is that coffee cup doing in here?"

I leaned back out.

"Mom. It's mine. I left it in there... Gwen and I were talking."

"Oh. Oh, I'm sorry Gwen." Mom looked to me standing there with foam dripping off my face. "Anyway, finish what you were doing. Your dad needs your help."

"Sure."

As mom walked off towards her bedroom, I left the bathroom door open and decided that, since I was already lathered, I might as well shave. I looked over to find Gwen staring at me.

"Sis."

"Yes?"

"Your shirt's on backwards."

She looks down the hall then with a grin slowly striped it off and turned it around. My eyes were glued on her breasts as they reappeared. Seeing this, she grinned, and then her tongue ran across her front teeth. Her eyes on me, she cupped her bare breast and gave the nipple a squeeze.

"Later," she mouthed, hearing mom returning. She quickly pulled the shirt over her head.

"Why is the TV on so loud?" asked mom, stopping by the doorway.

"... th, th, the, the,... that's all folks..."


( I would like to thank patientlee for her time editing this story. Any mistakes you see are still all mine. )