All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 03'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
talis13talis13over 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks so much for continuing this story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as usual you rock Jessica.. best wishes

awesome continuation.. looking forward to more...

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Another great chapter!++

lycanthlycanthover 8 years ago
Wonderfull

Really enjoying this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delightful!

I am absolutely loving this series. Not only is it super sexy, but it is also touching and romantic. The characters and their emotional responses are SO well rendered. If it would make you write faster, I would happily pay real money to read your work.

ogllyogllyover 8 years ago

I hate your cliffhangers because I want to keep reading, but love the story, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving the series!

Ooooh, the suspense is killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter!

jeffingajeffingaover 8 years ago
great series!

This has ro be on top of my favorite serial stories! I am waiting for the next installment impatiently.

PygmyCohoPygmyCohoover 8 years ago
Oh . . .

. . . CRAP! Now what?!

Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome Liked it All

Great story . . . liked D way of U put Miscelle. This 3rd chapter absolutely fantastic. When Miscelle asks abt her dress (in D light room) There only it made sense that she was into him and wanted him to like her D way she is ( in dress)

Why would U have to make him so dumb. He made girl like Miscelle cry that too in a public place and couldn't just enter a girls Bathroom !?!? . . .plz put some sense into him .

Post D next chapter soooon Ll b waiting. But don't take 3/so months Can't handle it . . . :)

JonathanBairJonathanBairover 8 years ago
Wow...... Didnt see that coming..

I loved the first 2. I feel this has something missing is there a part 4 coming???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliffhanger

Will there be more? Well written, you gave talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

You have me totally hooked on these characters. I seriously need to find out what happens. Please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your writing

Great job with this story so far. I can totally visualize the world and characters you've created. I'm also halfway done with Candlelight City which I recommend to anybody else looking for more of your work. It's very good! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful

great job!

can you add a dance floor scene when all the lights go out? :)) or a foam party in college :)(

tyler_jennifertyler_jenniferabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Your story is very excellent. Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ouch

Had I read this in high school (45 yrs. ago) it would have permanently scarred me. Deeply, irrevocably scarred me. My name is Charlie and I was an AV geek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Delicious angst

This is so good, there's got be be at least one more encounter......please!

hotjujuluhotjujuluabout 8 years ago
I know how Charlie feels, except I'm just waiting for the next chapter!

Jessica, you have done it again! I have read countless stories, on so many sites, over many years, but none have stuck with me like Saturday Night School. I have urged so many others to read your story that your fan base has likely doubled from the effort.

The enrapt reader wants so badly to persuade you to hurry with the next installment, however the appreciative reader wants to thank you for the taking the time. Thank you, because I know that your well written and exciting stories are the results of the time you take to release them. That, and of course you tease just to the point of agony to make us BEG FOR MORE!

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years ago
Exquisite Torture

That's the term you used, Jessica. And it perfectly describes the feeling I get as I read your story. I am inside Charlie's head, loving and thrilled by Michelle, but completely confused by her, and feeling the deep pain of that confusion. You have gone way beyond voyeurism/exhibitionism into a world of complex sexual and emotional turmoil. Making me, as the reader, experience those feelings is a rare talent in a writer. I bow to your imagination.

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely love your school stories. So realistic and erotic. Loved the theme and the action. Very well done. Keep it up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent writing

I hope you write something you would like to get published because you for sure have the talent to do it.

MeBr123MeBr123about 6 years ago
Love the story

What a great story- I can't help giggling and laughing and blurting out at Michelle- she's nuts. What an awesome character.

And great writing! This is a UNIQUE story line on Literotica. Well done!

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
So enticing.

The mysteriousness of the relationship just builds and builds. Your characters are believable and I mean that from one who knows...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this series!

Love this series! It’s not just about the mechanics of fantasies being indulged, but also about the weird teenaged awkwardness as kids find out about the connections between their sexual desires and relationships and their emotions. So many little details are included to bring that about. My teenage years didn’t include this course of events, but reading this reminds me of how my own (comparatively tame) experiences felt. Great writing!

Happychappy101Happychappy101almost 3 years ago

Wow, just got to the cliffhanger ending of :3 and scrolled down quickly to find :4, boy was I pleased :-)

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 2 years ago

I loved it, as well as chapters 1 & 2.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Aaaawwwww....CRAP!! REALLY??!! Charlie gave her a chance (more than one)...BUT, he now HAS TO GO AFTER HER AND MAKE THIS RIGHT...RIGHT NOW!!

Michelle is TOO SPECIAL for Charlie to let her go like that...he HAS TO tell her how he feels, that he is INVESTED IN THEM. THEIR NOW, AND THEIR FUTURE!!

This story is emotionally draining for me...I love how you have drawn the characters...and brought them ❤ together...

I anticipate the next chapter, before I even vet done with the one I am currently reading!! My heart beats rapidly, wanting them to be together, to work out their business!!

**5** Stars, a galaxy of them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read all 13 chapters of this series, then went right back and started it again from the beginning. I know the ending. This scene still gives me a gut punch.

SuzieFloozieSuzieFloozieover 1 year ago

I just discovered this series, and it's my new favourite! I can really feel the complex mixture of emotions that both Charlie and Michelle are experiencing in every scene. It's wonderful; thank you for sharing this story with us!

I admit that I was hoping that Charlie would take Michelle's panties away after she got dressed, but before she left the booth, just to give her an extra thrill, but I think it works better with the rest of the story if he doesn't.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

What fun it would be to have your very own secret naughty friend. That’s what makes this story so erotic. They only acknowledge each other in private and then only once every three weeks. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES