Saturday Night School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie flexed his hips, pulling away from her slightly, and discovered that her pussy was slick enough that his penis easily slid across it. He didn't pull all the way out, but left the head between her legs, nestled between her thighs. He pushed towards her and slid through the gap again, his head once again poking out just below her clit.

"Mmm!" Michelle murmured as Charlie fell into a slow rhythm, thrusting in and out, his shaft stroking against her. She put her hand between her legs, touching the head of his penis as it appeared and disappeared. Her body moved in sync with his, pushing slowly against his thrust until their bodies fit together like matching puzzle pieces, then moving swiftly apart so they could once again come slowly back together.

Charlie pushed her hair away from her neck so he could kiss her there, just above the black ribbon. He kissed his way up to her ear, then ran his tongue up behind her ear. It was apparently a sensitive area for her, because she gasped and squirmed. His left hand squeezed her breast while he kissed his way to her earlobe. He could see the hole in her ear, now empty of the sparkly earring she had worn earlier, and he wondered when she had removed them.

Michelle reached down with her hand, and the next time he thrust forward, she guided him upward, inside her. She groaned as he pushed slowly into her. Charlie had thought the press of her thighs around his shaft was stimulating, but it was nothing compared to the tightness of her pussy. He pushed into her until their bodies met, then paused a moment, relishing the feel of being inside her.

Slowly, he began to move, pulling out, then pushing in again. He peeked at her face, and her eyes were closed, her lips parted. He watched her for a moment, enjoying the subtle change in her expression each time he filled her pussy. Her body moved with him, pushing back to meet his thrusts.

"I'm in my bedroom, in my bed, and I'm making love to Michelle Santos," Charlie thought as he began to move faster. "I've slept under this bedspread since I was ten, and right now the most beautiful girl I've ever known is naked underneath it and I'm making love to her. A few days ago, I thought she would never talk to me again, and now here I am, I'm inside her..."

He found himself becoming more and more excited as he considered each unbelievable detail of the evening, his thoughts matching the accelerating rhythm of his thrusts.

"... she wanted to come here... she wanted to come here for this... no, I wanted to come here... she wanted to have sex outside... outside!... she wanted me to cum... because she came on the train... and she wanted to make me cum too... and she did, she already did... she made me cum... with her mouth... but now I'm going to cum again... oh my god... is she having another orgasm?"

She was. Michelle's body tensed, quivering with pleasure. She had her eyes tightly closed and her hand pressed over her mouth to muffle her cries.

"... this is the best day of my life..." Charlie thought. "...this is the best day of my life... this is the best day of my life... oh my god... I can't hold it back anymore..."

He sank into Michelle as deep as he could go and a second later felt himself began to spasm. Michelle pushed back against him, pressing their bodies together. Her pussy felt so warm and tight.

Charlie closed his eyes. He pressed his cheek against Michelle's shoulder, lost in the feeling of euphoria that washed over him. His penis finally stopped pulsing, but he left it inside her. Perhaps it was exhaustion, or maybe contentment, that kept them in that same position for several minutes without speaking. Charlie had his arm folded over her, his hand resting just below the swell of her breasts.

He wasn't aware that he dozed, but he must have, because the next time he focused on his surroundings he was lying on his back, and Michelle had nestled into the crook of his arm. She was asleep, her breathing deep and steady. Charlie checked the glowing numbers on his clock.

"Michelle." Charlie wiggled his arm to wake her. "What time do you have to be home?"

Michelle didn't open her eyes. "Wha time 'sit?" she murmured in a sleepy voice.

"Almost 9."

"Mmm. Still early..." She settled back into his shoulder.

Charlie's phone buzzed, and the screen lit up, illuminating the room in a dim glow. Charlie did his best to snag the phone without dislodging Michelle from her spot. He looked at the screen.

"Shit."

"Hmm?" Michelle cracked open her eyes. When she saw Charlie looking at the screen, she lifted her head and blinked at it.

The screen showed a message from Ronni. It was a photo of a beautiful red dress lying on a bed. The message read, "Hi Charlie! I went dress shopping today. What do you think?"

"That's a really nice dress," Michelle said.

"What do I tell her?" Charlie asked.

"Hmm?"

"About prom."

"Tell her she's going to look beautiful in that dress and you can't wait to go to prom with her." Michelle closed her eyes again.

"You think I should still go to prom with her?" Charlie turned off his phone and set it back on the table.

The hint of a smile twitched Michelle's lips. "Why? You've decided you'd rather go with me instead?"

"Well... yeah. I mean..." Charlie struggled to express himself. "I mean... after today... and this..."

"Charlie. You asked Ronnie and she said yes, and she's excited to go. You should take her."

"And what about you? You'll still go with Glenn Mack?" Charlie felt a surge of jealousy.

"I said I would." Michelle stretched, her breasts pressing against his side. "I mean, I don't know what Cody's going to say to him. Maybe he'll try to sabotage it. But I think Glenn will still want to go with me, even if Cody does tell him I was kissing you."

"You're still going with Glenn. So today didn't change anything." Charlie frowned.

"Oh, Charlie. Are you mad?"

"No..." But he was. Mad at himself.

"You don't understand," Michelle said. "Glenn's a really nice guy... and his mom is friends with my mom, and both of our moms are excited that we're going together... I just can't toss him aside like that. I can't do that to him."

"Right. And your best friend Vanessa is going with Cody who's Glenn's best friend..."

"And you're already going with Ronni." Michelle let her hand rest on Charlie's chest. "You have your date, I have mine. We'll both go and have a fun time. I hope you know how to dance because I'm definitely going to steal you for a dance or two. Okay?"

Charlie gazed at the dark ceiling for a moment. "Michelle?"

"Mm?"

"You said Glenn asked you to prom, but you didn't say yes until after you found out I asked Ronni."

"Mm-hmm."

"Why didn't you say yes right away? If he's a nice guy, and your moms are friends and... and everything... why didn't you just say that you'd go with him? I mean, I know you said you wanted to see if I'd ask you... but even if I had asked you, wouldn't you still have picked him?"

"You don't think I would've picked you?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just trying to make sense of why you would have."

Michelle didn't answer right away, and Charlie wondered if he should have kept his doubts to himself. But then she spoke, quiet in the darkness. "Tonight, when you took out your camera and started to film me... it was exciting, to know that I was naked and you were recording me... but also scary, knowing that everything would be saved on the camera. But I knew I could do it because I knew you would delete it when I asked you to... and you would probably delete it anyway, even if I didn't ask, because you would never risk it getting out. I know I can trust you, and I do trust you, and it makes me feel safe when I'm with you, even when I'm acting crazy. Charlie... I don't have that with anyone else... just with you."

"Okay."

"So that's why."

"Okay."

Charlie squeezed her close. For a few minutes, they lay quietly together.

"Your turn," Michelle said.

"What?"

"You found out you were a finalist for the Jefferson film program. I know Ronni is interested in film. I know she's taking the classes, and you work with her in the AV department. Plus, you asked her out and she said yes, so she must at least kind of like you. So why did you ask me to go with you to Linterna and not her?"

"Ummm..."

"She's pretty, Charlie. Don't you think she's pretty?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"She is. She absolutely is. Don't you think she would have liked to go with you to Linterna?"

"I never even considered asking her to go," Charlie said. "Actually, she doesn't even know I went to Linterna."

"You didn't tell her you were interviewing for that program? Haven't you seen her?"

"No...I mean, yes, I've seen her, in the AV room... but I've been distracted the last few days." Charlie took a breath. "All I've been able to think about the last few days is you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I barely even thought about the interview. Just about you, and that phone message I left you... I don't know, maybe it was a good thing, maybe if I thought about the interview too much I would've made myself too nervous..." He paused. "Why didn't you call me back? I thought you weren't going to come, because I never heard from you..."

He looked at her, waiting for an answer, but she remained silent, her fingers tracing a tiny circle in the middle of his chest.

"I just wanted you to come with me," he murmured. "Only you."

He peeked at her in the darkness, barely able to make out the curves of her face. She still had her head resting against his shoulder. Her hand continued to trace tiny circles on his chest.

Charlie let his head rest on the pillow. He stroked her back gently with his fingertips.

"Charlie?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah?"

"I should take a shower."

"Okay."

***

They accomplished the shower with far more subterfuge than was probably necessary. Charlie even went so far as to go downstairs to the kitchen, pretending to get a glass of water, but actually peeking into the living room to make sure his mother still sat safely in front of the television. He went upstairs and joined Michelle in the shower, helping to scrub her clean and kissing her under the warm spray.

They returned to his room and held each other for a while longer in the darkness. At ten o'clock, they dressed and Charlie again scouted out his mother. She was asleep in her chair, still in front of the television. Charlie helped Michelle to sneak out the back door, then went and shook his mother awake. "Mom?"

"Oh... hey... did I fall asleep?" She blinked at him blearily.

"Yeah. Hey, I need to pick up something at the school really quick. I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay."

Charlie left his mother in her chair. He had no doubt that when he returned, she would still be sleeping there.

Michelle waited just outside the back door, and they walked to Charlie's car. "Is it just you and your mom?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah. My dad passed away when I was nine."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"It's all right. It's been a while." Charlie unlocked the passenger door and held it open for Michelle. "He liked to ride around on his motorcycle. He rode it back and forth to work, every day. Until one night it was raining really hard and he crashed it."

"Oh! That's awful."

"Yeah. He was really into saving the environment. That's why he drove the motorcycle. Because it used less gas." Charlie closed the passenger door and went over to the driver's side. He sat next to Michelle and started the car.

"Do you look like him?" she asked.

"I'll show you a picture sometime. You can decide." Charlie turned left at the corner, driving toward the train station.

"Do you think my car is going to be the only one left in the parking lot?" Michelle asked.

"I doubt it. The trains run pretty late. I think the last train is two in the morning?"

"Really? That late?"

"Yeah. You know... people go drinking on Saturday night in Linterna, then they take the train back."

"Oh, that makes sense," she said. "Cody was waiting for the train to Linterna, wasn't he? Do you think that's where he was going?"

"Who knows. Maybe he missed his train. He walked off the platform, and I didn't see him outside. Maybe he just left."

"Maybe." Michelle looked outside at the passing street lights. "I kind of know what his car looks like. I think I could recognize it if it's still in the parking lot."

"Does he know what your car looks like?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know. I don't think so."

The light ahead of them turned red. Charlie slowed and stopped. A car blaring loud rap music passed through the intersection in front of them.

"Do you want to eat lunch with me on Monday?" Charlie asked.

"At school?"

"Yeah. In the cafeteria, on Monday."

"Just the two of us?"

"Yeah. Or whatever. If anyone else sits with us, I wouldn't make them leave."

"Okay. I'll eat lunch with you." She grinned. "People will notice us, though."

"I don't mind. Do you?"

"No..."

When Charlie pulled into the parking lot of the train station, he recognized Michelle's car sitting by itself at one end of the parking lot. A handful of other cars were parked closer to the station. He pulled into a spot near Michelle's car.

"Thanks," she said softly, looking at him expectantly.

After all they'd done that day, Charlie had no idea why his heart was pounding so much at the thought of giving her a simple good-night kiss. "Um... so.. good night. I hope you have a good weekend..." He started to lean towards her, but abruptly froze. "Ahh.. damn it!"

"What is it?"

"I forgot, your stuff is still at my house. You know... Hoppity? And some of your clothes."

"Oh, right." She grinned. "So awful. You know, if I keep leaving my clothes with you, I'm going to run out of things to wear." She slipped her arms out of the straps of her dress and started to push it down her body.

"Michelle..." Charlie glanced out his window, making sure no one was nearby. Michelle pulled her legs out of her dress and tossed it into his backseat. She was naked, wearing only her boots and the black ribbon which remained tied around her neck.

"Where's your underwear?"

She giggled. "Under your bed."

"Wow. Okay."

Michelle leaned forward. "Good night, Charlie."

Charlie met her, pressing his lips against hers. His hand found her breast, squeezing it and stroking her hard nipple.

Michelle finally broke the long kiss, pulling back to her own seat. Still grinning mischievously, she pulled the door handle and pushed the door open.

"You have your car keys?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, I have them." She jingled her keys.

"And you have a spare set of clothes in your car?"

Michelle just grinned. She set one foot and then the other outside the car door, letting her legs stick out into the night air. Taking a deep breath, she got to her feet. She stood there, naked, looking nervously around the parking lot.

Charlie watched her lovely ass sway back and forth as she walked the short distance to her car, and he felt his erection straining against the front of his pants. Would he ever get used to seeing that naked body? Would she ever get over the novelty of stripping in front of him? He watched her unlock her car and climb inside. Before closing her door, she smiled at him and waved.

He waited for her to start the engine. Her windows were tinted so he couldn't see inside, but he hoped that she was pulling out a spare set of clothes from somewhere and getting dressed. Would her parents ask what had happened to the yellow dress she'd been wearing earlier? What would she tell them?

He'd ask her about it at lunch on Monday.

Actually, he had her phone number. He could just text her.

Michelle put on her reverse lights and pulled out of the space. Charlie put his own car in reverse. He followed her out of the train station parking lot, but then she turned right, and he turned left. He watched in his rear view mirror until her red tail lights disappeared from view.

***

Charlie came to school early on Monday feeling pretty good about himself. He thought he would take a look at the AV closet before the week started. Michael and Dinesh had used some of the equipment over the weekend and Charlie wanted to double-check that it was all checked in and stored properly.

He parked in the student parking and walked through the front door of the school. The halls were still quiet and mostly empty, with a handful of other early risers walking here and there. He walked to the Front Tee and turned left, following the hall towards the AV room. On the way, he stopped by the boy's bathroom.

The bathroom was empty. Charlie entered one of the stalls and voided his bladder into the bowl. As he flushed the toilet, he heard the bathroom door open and a group of muttering boys entered. He heard one of them say, "Is he in here?"

Charlie opened the stall door to find Cody standing outside. Cody smiled grimly. "Ah, there he is. Charlie Brown." Cody had two other boys with him, Ryan and Evan. They were both football players, both very large.

"Hey..." Charlie said.

"I need to talk to you," Cody said. "You have a minute?"

"Okay." Charlie waited to see what Cody would to say. A second later, something whacked Charlie hard in the side of the head. He stumbled sideways, his head ringing, and hit the wall. His legs wobbled and he slid halfway down the wall. Tiny stars shot around the edge of his vision, and at first he had trouble comprehending what had just happened. It slowly dawned on him that either Ryan or Evan had hit him.

Cody leaned over Charlie. "That was just to let you know I'm serious about what I'm about to tell you. Stay away from Michelle. I don't want to see you with her ever again. She's going out with Glenn Mack right now. I don't know what you and her had before, and I don't care. She's with Glenn now."

Charlie touched the side of his head where the blow had landed. It almost felt like he should feel a crack there. "She's not his," he muttered.

"Look, guy... he likes her. He's liked her for years. I'm not going to let you fuck this up for him. Got it?" Cody had his phone in his hand. He shoved it toward's Charlie face. Charlie saw the image clearly: Michelle, pressed against the pillar at the train station; Charlie pushing against her; their lips together.

"Glenn saw this?" Charlie asked.

Cody shook his head. "No. I've showed it to three people. These two guys, and one other. No, I'm not going to show it to Glenn. Glenn doesn't need to know because I'm solving this problem right here." Cody put his phone back in his pocket. "Stay away from her. That's all I'm saying. You're not going to end up with her. You know that. You're not going to end up with her, and if you go on bothering her, and you make her unhappy, and you make Glenn unhappy... well, I promise you, I'll make you the unhappiest of all." He nodded. "Good talking to you, Charlie Brown." He signaled Ryan and Evan, and the three boys walked out of the bathroom.

Charlie waited for the door to close. He pulled himself to his feet and went to the sink. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, rubbing his head where he'd been punched, then turned on the water and splashed some in his face.

What would Cody do when he saw Charlie sitting with Michelle in the middle of the cafeteria at lunchtime? Would he attack Charlie right there or wait until later? If anything, the attack had strengthened Charlie's resolve to be seen with Michelle at the school. So Michelle was Glenn's now? Did Glenn have two sets of her clothes at his house, plus her vibrator? Not only was the vibrator under Charlie's bed, he was on a first-name basis with "Hoppity".

Cody Scolari could go ahead and pound on him. Michelle was worth the pain. Maybe when she saw what kind of friends Glenn had, she'd rethink being his date.