Saturday Night School Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie touched the side of his head again, grimacing. "Cheap hit," he muttered. "Distracted me and swung at me from my blind side. Bunch of cheap cowards." He stepped out of the bathroom, looking for the boys, but they were gone.

He only had ten minutes now before first bell, but he still wanted to stop by the AV room. He continued down the hall until he reached the familiar door. He pushed it open.

Ronni waited for him there, sitting in the chair from the editing bay. She looked up at him, and he could see the angry hurt in her eyes. She was holding her phone.

Cody's words came back to him: "I've showed it to three people. These two guys, and one other..."

Ronni held up her phone, showing him the screen. He could see the image of Michelle and himself kissing. "So, Charlie..." She spoke in a low voice. "You want to tell me what you did this weekend?"