All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 07'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Very nicely done. Bravo. Now for the agonizing wait for the next. Keep em coming.

koala011860091koala011860091about 7 years ago
I am really starting to like Ronni

It added a lot of depth to her character to have her torn between getting even with Michelle and wanting the best for Charlie. I hope she continues to enable the kinky side of their relationship. Plus I always love me some CFNF.

I'm also enjoying how Michelle keeps losing her clothing to Charlie. One of these days she will have nothing left to wear!

I'm still laughing my ass off about the fruit bouquet. I imagine the poor old guy on his way home, beating himself up. "Naked girl right in front of me, and all I could think to talk about was fruit bouquets!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

Excellent story. Thanks for the brief summary at the start to remind the reader. 5 stars. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Work

Another great chapter. Good character development, dialogue, and perfectly straddles that line of being believable regarding the public nudity. Seeing if you've posted a new chapter to this and your "Beautiful Day"story are the main reason I periodically check this site. Keep them coming!

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Still going well

And, as with the anonymous comment before, I appreciate the 'story so far' introduction when there are several weeks elapse between chapter submissions.

The characters are becoming even more interesting. Michelle's obsession being exhibited in unusual places is great and, as another commenter said, fleshing out Ronni as a character has added immeasurably to the story.

Lue

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 7 years ago
Wow

Excellent read. I love this series and the interesting predicaments you put Michelle in. Keep it up, the escalation of exhibitions is good. Can't wait to see how much farther and crazier it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exceptional character development

You're succeeding where so many writers fail: convincingly building the emotional stakes Great job introducing some darker themes/fears/anxieties to a series that began in a light-hearted tone. The ambiguous emotional dynamics overlaid with adolescent egos...you're successfully weaving a layer of realism into the fantasy. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five stars

Waiting for ch 8

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
Five star copy

Your imagination is wild. But like other writers, I am impressed with the sexual tension in particular, and the growth of your main characters.

Where are we going? Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The technomancerguy

Well damn, glad I found this story. Binge read all of it since last night. Now Ronni is going to try to catch up somehow huh? I like where this story has gone, I like where I believe it's headed, honestly I'll stop reading it if she accepts another lover, sure it could be an amazing sign of trust but it's also a different step away from just being seen, being shared like that is different and while she does have some tendencies like that you have had her explicitly have reservations and not so much want, despite the fact that she said she would for him. So, we shall see

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fall in love

I fell in love with both characters. They are made for each other. Wanted them to be together through out their life...

Waiting for next chapter.

lovs2looklovs2lookabout 7 years ago
Severely disappointed...

...that there isn't a chapter 9 yet. Can't wait to see what happens. Love your writing style and character development. If I had one criticism it would be that there isn't enough description of Michelle. She is this perfect drop dead gorgeous girl, but not enough detail of Charlie's exploration of her. I mean I'm no great writer myself, so don't take what I say as being critical, but I yearn to read more about her and what Charlie sees when he is playing with her. Flesh her out more, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gracious me!

Superb writing, incredible tension, soooo hot!

more please...

rb5891rb5891about 7 years ago
Awesome!

This is a terrific series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good god

This is so fucking good that I'm pissed that theres only 7 chapters of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue writing

Really enjoying the characters and their journey, need to get to the prom. Loving the additional characters adds more to the story. Really hope you find the time to continue.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago

What an enjoyable story. You handle it with just the right touch, letting the eroticism build through the characters and story, without laying it on too thick. You have your readers hanging on the characters and what's going to happen to them next. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome work

This story is so far the best ive read here - Your writing is great. Please keep up the good work, the world and myself are too excited to find out what happens with the two, especially now as others seem to get involved! Very exciting, thank you so much for sharing this!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice work

It is the best story series I have ever read, every guy relate himself to Charlie, so is the depth of it. Can't wait to read the next part. Please provide it asap. Hope, later on it ends well finally Charlie getting her as his love of life..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You are amazing.

I just finished this series so far... and honestly this is such good writing I forgot this is on a smut site! You should make this into a novel, honestly. You have enough written and enough future potential with this story, these characters, and this concept, to write a series! I just really wanted to express to you how impressive, erotic, and intelligent your story is. I genuinely love it, and please keep writing!

P.S.  I would buy all of your books!

SnowdonSnowdonabout 7 years ago
Real

I am really enjoying these and looking forward to more. We are seeing a connection grow between two people that feels very real. It carries within it all the insecurities and assumptions, miscommunications, that happen when two people grow closer and then, again and again, we have the slate wiped clean in powerful erotic union. Really enjoying how all of this feels fresh and somehow free of trappings of our modern day sexuality formed by pornography and 50 shades type cliches. We are seeing a kind of submissiveness in Michelle but it is her own, and something that can and will only exist in that way between these two people, in the here and now. Not some kind of reenactment of prescribed "swoons for seven foot alpha male" bullshit.

Feeling exited and inspired. My only regret is that only after reading the whole series so far did I realise that it is also on Kindle Unlimited and the author could have been making some pennies from my enjoyment. I'll try to make up for it by reading all her other stuff on Kindle. Thanks Jessica Tang VonHarper!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic series

Great series, loving every detail and the developing plot, please keep the stories coming xx

TKOMadTKOMadalmost 7 years ago
Great read!

I really look forward to reading more about Michelle and Ronni, maybe Ronni could be persuaded to join in exposing herself too.

imperfectionistimperfectionistalmost 7 years ago
Best yet!

This is the best in the series so far. I agree with some of the other comments -- I hope Ronni ends up naked as well at some point. Please keep up the great work on these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Ronni asked her to take her clothes off, that was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way your mind thinks. :) I can't wait until the next episode!

Thank you for your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

10/10. Can't wait for the next chapter. keep em' coming

MarriedButWanderingMarriedButWanderingalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Series, But ...

While we'd love to see something happen with Ronni, there is a possible issue. You're going to have to figure out how to make her 18 years old. You've said she's a junior, so maybe her birthday is late in the school year?

However, an awesome series so far, and I (most likely we) can't wait to see what happens at the prom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

What makes this series stand out is the emotional engagement. Moments of tenderness, like Charlie talking with Michelle about his dad, make me invested in their story, and make the romance and eroticism that much more engaging.

Charlie and Michelle lived in totally different worlds before, and I'm very interested to see what happens as those worlds come together. I'm particularly keen to see how Michelle gets along with Charlie's mom, and if Charlie and Glenn will become friends.

NorthernFoxNorthernFoxalmost 7 years ago
Masterpiece

Brilliant erotic writing at its finest. Characters very believable. I'm so hoping there is more to come especially with a possible three way linkup with Ronni. You've made an old man very happy lol :-0

ShadowmanxxxShadowmanxxxalmost 7 years ago

You are a fantastic writer and I'm loving the character development. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some light guessing

So, just my few silly thoughts in the unbelievable case autor got stuck and don't know how to go forward, or more likely just my guessing about some interesting developments here could be.

Make Glenn and Vanessa play the get in love pair in that short film. Hard to get there, but then... This goes places. Glenn gets to disrobe M in front of our camera boy, on Ronnie command. Sparks! At the end, in full accordance to the script, that pair gets each other with M tease, we can have two parallel couples at once (tidy, no mixing).

Keep Ronnie as the bad sister, spicing up everything that horny, play lookout and/or opportunistic game master.

Get back to school. AV room in the middle of the school day? With Ronnie on lookout.

What to avoid:

Don't make M too submissive, she's no pet, nor a mailgirl.

Mass nudity may be fun sometimes, but it could be more special keeping all others as clothed as possible

XBOXgalXBOXgalalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!

This is the best series I've read on here!! Please post more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

I cannot say enough about this series. While I was looking for titillating eroticism, which was delivered well, I found myself so engaged in the storyline and the characters, I care about what happens with them and most of all, like good sex, and a good story should, I am satisfied but want more! I am looking forward to the next story in this line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Best story on here by far, to be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please

Continue with this story I really enjoy it

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 6 years ago
Fruit Bouquet

I thought, the closer they got to the prom the closer this story was to ending; but now you've added the movie. I should have guessed that might occur but you surprised me. Thank you for the surprise, and thank you for creating a scenario where this story will last longer.

I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Others have said it and I'll add to it. Best story on Literotica in my opinion, Love the characters, love the tension, love the sex! I would only add that I would be crazy disappointed if Michelle has sex with anyone else. This is about her and Charlie. Dumb, hopeless romantic I know. So sue me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The BEST

THE best story I have read on lit, amazing. The story line, theu build-up, the tension, the romance. God bless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Save her from herself

What I find so powerfully compelling about this story, is how Charlie must balance his desire for Michelle against his responsibility to protect her. She has willfully surrendered all good judgement and placed that burden on Charlie's shoulders, and Charlie is very aware of this role. Michelle needs Charlie's help to realize her fantasies, equally as much as she needs his help to stay safe. That careful balancing act between pushing her forward and pulling her back... I can imagine myself in Charlie's role, and it is so very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

I check back eagerly every week for another episode!

xavierwxavierwover 6 years ago
Un-Freakin'-Believable!

Jessica,

1. I agree with every other comment I've read so far on THIS chapter! You have a definite HIT here!

2. I'm standing by, too, waiting for the next chapter, like everyone else seems to be - AND as I said that I would!

3. I've never left as many comments for any writer, about any chapter, series or story, as I have for you and this one now.

4. Take a bow! You deserve it!

5. Any estimate you can give us as to when Chapter 8 will be released?

X-Man

A.K.A. xavierw

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 6 years ago
Palpable sexual tension and heat

Just found this series and read it straight through. Loved watching Michelle's combination of vulnerability, exhilaration, mystery, and control. She's a fantasy, but a fantasy that you want to be true. We can all appreciate her struggles with her emerging sexuality and the difficulties of navigating the social minefield of school. We can also understand Charlie's dilemma in trying to comprehend her signals toward him.

Then there's the sex. At some level, any reader of erotica is a voyeur, so Michelle's scenes vibrate with heat and tension. They definitely got me hot and bothered.

Thank you for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Please pleeeeaasssseeeee write more!! I'm absolutely loving this story. The characters have such genuine and distinct personalities, and it feels real, but not in an overly predictable way.

Fantasies1001Fantasies1001over 6 years ago
Wow!

I ~want~ no NEED more please!!! You have a very good understanding of the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please more

I’d just like to say that I’ve been reading on this site for years and this is the first time I’ve ever commented on anything. Please write more, this is the best thing I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

Sat here on my arse, yes that is correct spelling, for hours reading through your stories. Particularly enjoyed this one.

Your writing is spectacular. Good use of English and punctuation. Sex scenes were described well without going over the top and all the exhibitionist scenes were very believable.

As an Englishman, I loved to see the correct use of the word "an" too. Only time I saw it misused was a slight spelling mistake where you missed the Y at the end. I think it was in Chapter 5.

This story, I feel, has many more episodes to go. So much more naughtiness for Charles and Michele to get up to. Please keep it going. One of my favorite writers on here updates his story once a month and many of us who read it cannot wait for the next installment. Maybe that is something you would consider with "Saturday Night School"

Finally, I think you are incredible writer of erotic literature of this genre. Please keep up the good work.

Ring_on_it_Ring_on_it_about 6 years ago
Please write more!

I discovered this series when the first chapter was hot off the press and I’ve loved it all the way through. However, please find it in your heart to pick it up again and give Charlie and Michelle the ending we all crave for them! Please!!?!

MeBr123MeBr123about 6 years ago
Brilliant! Sexy!

Love it!!!

kalymerokalymeroabout 6 years ago
too bad

one year without new from Mchelle and Charlie.....really too bad.......

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
True, Kalymero

They are such a fascinating couple and Michelle's exploits leave one wondering what she will do next. J_T_vH has created two characters that this reader really cares about.

Lue

damiano17damiano17about 6 years ago
Check her amazon account

For everyone interested, the next chapters are at author's amazon account. Not the best ones in my opinion, but you can check them. I honestly suggest you to have a look at "candlelight city" too. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great read

Characters were really fleshed out, well developed as, well you know what I mean. It made me very horney.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Off to film school!

This story could go on forever and probably should. Well done!!!

maketreeesnotwarmaketreeesnotwarover 5 years ago
Loved it!!!

Hi,

I just binged all seven chapters. This is some of the best writing i have seen on this site. I love the dynamic between Michelle and Charlie. This chapter was definitely my favorite one. When i started reading the part where Ronnie basically orders Michelle to strip out of her clothes, which completely take both Charlie and Michelle by surprise, my heart really started racing. Then Michelle decides to kiss Ronnie's brother right when she met him. That was fantastic. I also liked Ronnie's reason for doing what she did. Although i thought you let a golden opportunity pass by not giving us more of Ronnie ordering Michelle around. I would have loved more of that. Maybe next chapter, please.

Please continue this series! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Extremely well written and very indulging! I binged thes chapters and was actually pretty saddened that it ended there. Please, please, write a few more chapters. This is one hell of a love story with a very interesting plot!

ontomars55ontomars55over 5 years ago
More, pleaseee.

Please add more to this story. These are GREAT stories and well written.

These are so well written that I can't help thinking that you have experienced some of these adventures yourself. I know I had fantasized, years ago, about having a girlfriend as free-spirited as Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the story. Great characters and storyline.

It's worth a lookup on kindle to find more of Jessica' writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't leave me hanging!

Please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Buckets!!

I lost count of the number of times the story was so Hot I just couldn't stop myself, you really have a gift for spinning a really, really good sexual story with all of the emotions and antagonists. Well done!

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Insanely Erotic

I love it! I love the way I don't know where this story is going. The characters are very well written and believable. Well done, Jessica, I'm impressed.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

You have created an awesome character, erotically charged throughout

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

This series is so fucking Hot. Mother of .... it is well composed and very well written. I am not normally a fan of series stories, but this one is so compelling. Thank You for the great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really well written and character driven, very erotic and believable. Excellent

SuzieFloozieSuzieFloozieover 1 year ago

Magnificent! I was taken completely by surprise when you had Ronni command Michelle to strip before even entering the Gardens. I could totally feel Michelle's apprehension and excitement in that scene. I was probably as wet as she was by the end of the story…

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21109 months ago

OH My God! Michelle is a blast! There would never be a dull moment with this girl. She is impulsive and unpredictable. She will really keep Charlie on his toes. She has a ton of trust in Charlie to be his Free Use Submissive. Of course he would never allow her to be put at risk. I am loving this series more and more with each chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2353 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES