Saturday Night School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man looked around. He saw Ronni first and got to his feet. "Cool," he said. "Did they... whaaa?" This last drawn out syllable came as Nick noticed Michelle. He gaped at her with his mouth open.

Ronni burst out laughing at the look on his face. Michelle released Charlie's hand and stepped forward, letting the light fall on her. She showed no sign of embarrassment as she stood with her legs slightly apart and her arms at her sides, her body displayed for Ronni's brother. Charlie also stepped further into the room, although he might as well have been invisible for all the attention he got. Nick was completely focused on Michelle.

When Ronni stopped laughing, she waved at Michelle. "Nick, meet Michelle. Michelle, Nick."

"Hi," Nick said weakly.

Michelle stepped towards Nick, and Charlie suddenly remembered the way she'd said goodbye to Daryl during one of their previous adventures. He watched as she walked right up to Nick and slid her arms around his neck, pressing her naked body against him. "Hi, Nick. It's so nice to meet you." She rose and pressed a long kiss on his lips. Just as Daryl had, Nick hesitated for a moment, uncertain what to with his hands, before pressing them against her back and returning her embrace.

"Jesus, Charlie," Ronni muttered from next to him as they watched Michelle kiss Nick. Charlie remembered that Michelle had once confessed to him that she fantasized about kissing a stranger while she was naked. Now she was taking the opportunity to experience this fantasy again.

"I told her once I thought it would be hot if she was naked kissing a stranger," Charlie explained, trying to make it seem like she only did it to please him.

"That's not a stranger," Ronni replied. "That's my brother."

"Well," Charlie murmured, "you said you wanted him to have a thrill."

Michelle finally ended the kiss. She smiled at Nick, then stepped back to stand next to Charlie. She took Charlie's hand again.

"...and this is Charlie," Ronni said.

Nick acknowledged Charlie with a nod, still stunned by the kiss. "You said you were just going to look around today," he told Ronni. "You said you weren't going to film anything."

"We're not filming anything," Ronni said.

"Then why is she like that?" He stared at Michelle.

Before Ronni could answer, Michelle spoke up. "Ronni thought I should be naked when you met me," she said matter-of-factly. "She said you could use a little excitement."

"She said that?" Nick stared at his sister. Ronni burst out laughing again. She couldn't deny that she'd said that, although it implied that she'd also asked Michelle to give Nick that long kiss, when actually the kiss had been all Michelle's doing. Instead of confirming or denying Michelle's statement, Ronni chose instead just to laugh.

"Fine," Nick said to Michelle. "You surprised me. Now, how about you put your clothes back on?"

A moment of awkward silence followed this request. Ronni glanced towards Michelle for her response. Charlie had locked all of Michelle's clothes in the trunk of his car, and Michelle had watched him do it, her lack of protest indicating that she intended to be naked all the time she was in the garden. Charlie finally spoke up. "She's good."

Nick raised his eyebrows. "You're going to stay like that?" he asked Michelle.

She nodded, bouncing her heels up and down. Her body already quivered with giddy energy. "Is it okay?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah. I mean, I knew your movie had nude scenes... I just didn't think..." Nick shrugged. "Yeah. I'm not going to complain if you want to stay like that. Just... you probably should stay away from Shamrock. The restaurant. Sometimes the cooks and the wait staff hang around there pretty late."

"Okay," Michelle said. "We'll be careful."

***

The first time Charlie discovered Michelle streaking through the school, he had convinced her to venture outside to the school's parking lot. He remembered how she stood naked under the night sky, her arms in the air, proclaiming how she felt so free.

Charlie could only imagine how she felt now as they stepped out the doorway of the snack bar and saw Greenholt Gardens stretched out in front of them. They stood directly in front of the wide green field called the Concert Meadow, with the stone stage surrounded by rows of bench seating visible at the far end of the field. A long lily pond bordered the meadow to the left, and a sign pointed out the start of the "Brook Walk", a path along the trickling brook which fed the pond. Other signs showed the ways to the different gardens: the Japanese garden and the Tropical garden to the left; the Rose garden and the Oak garden to the right. The Shamrock restaurant also lay to the right, so they would avoid the gardens in that direction.

Michelle swayed with restless energy and her fingers slid back and forth across the top of her stockings, tracing the area on her thighs where the stockings ended and her complete nudity began. It was clear that she was extremely stimulated. "Are we really the only ones here?" she asked breathlessly.

"We should be," Nick said. "I'm the only guard at night. If anyone else is here, they're trespassing."

"Does that happen?" Charlie asked. "Trespassers?"

"I've been patrolling this place for a few months now, and I've only caught someone sneaking in once," Nick said. "That time, it was a bunch of junior high kids who wanted to toss around a glow-in-the-dark frisbee. I just told them they couldn't be here, and they left."

"It's so beautiful at night," Michelle murmured.

Nick smiled. "Let's walk around. I'm due to walk a patrol anyway. I'll show you guys around."

"You have the screenplay, right, Charlie?" Ronni asked. Charlie had the screenplay clearly visible in his hand but he suspected Ronni's real purpose for asking was to remind him that this visit was supposed to be for scouting film locations. He held up the screenplay for her to see, and she nodded.

"This way," Nick said. "Have you ever been to the Japanese garden?"

As they walked, Ronni pulled out her own copy of the script and began to talk to Charlie about the different scenes. While talking to Ronni and looking at her script, Charlie found that he was falling behind Michelle, and soon he realized that he was walking with Ronni while Michelle had pulled ahead and was walking beside Nick. Charlie felt a surge of jealousy, watching Ronni's brother talking with Michelle. He gazed at Michelle's naked back, her perfect rear end swaying in front of them.

His girlfriend, walking next to a man she had just met, naked and undoubtedly turned on. Could Nick tell how turned on she was? Michelle, his girlfriend, walking next to a man she had just kissed on the lips. What if Nick tried to touch her? What if he reached for her breast? Would she let him? Would Charlie try to stop him?

Michelle, his girlfriend. But was she really his girlfriend? He'd never asked her to be his girlfriend. She had told Cody they were just friends.

"You're clearly distracted," Ronni murmured to him. "I doubt you've heard a word I've said."

"Sorry." Charlie forced his eyes away from Michelle's ass. He made himself focus on Ronni's words, and hoped that Ronni hadn't noticed the erection that was trying to break out of his pants.

They reached the Japanese garden, and stepped onto a network of simple wooden bridges that traversed a koi pond. A circular island held a wooden pavilion that resembled a Shinto temple. Lights disguised as red lanterns criss-crossed above their heads, casting glowing red reflections on the water.

Charlie was gratified when Michelle flew to his side and took his hand. "Oh my god! Charlie! Isn't this so beautiful?" She gazed in awe at the serene garden. "Have you ever been here at night before?"

"No, never," Charlie said.

"See those benches on the island?" Ronni pointed. "That's pretty good light. What do you think about filming the first scene there?"

"Uh... yeah. Let's take a look."

They followed the wooden bridges to the island with the pavilion and walked to an area that had been set up with wooden tables and benches for people to sit and eat. It was a beautiful location, and Charlie moved around, imagining how he could set up his shots so that the pond and the lanterns would be visible behind the actors. He would need to enhance the light, but thought he could do it in a soft way that left the scenery still visible.

Ronni pulled out her phone and took some test video footage. At first she just filmed the tables and the scenery, but afterwards insisted she also needed to have some footage of Michelle. Michelle was clearly apprehensive, reluctant to have video of her nude body saved on Ronni's phone. But despite her nervousness, Michelle stood where Ronni asked, in the positions Ronni requested, and let Ronni record her.

They left the Japanese garden and circled through the Tropical garden. Although they could see shadowy areas on either side, Nick kept them on a path that was relatively well-lit. "I don't check every inch of this place," he explained. "Too many dark, winding paths. If anything's out there in the dark, keeping quiet, keeping to themselves, I'm not going to worry about them."

"Do you think anything is really out there?" Michelle asked, peering into the trees.

Nick grinned. "Could be. I've seen some deer."

"Let's head back to the snack bar," Ronni said. "Mom and dad want me home soon."

"Yeah, right." Nick turned them in that direction.

They reached the start of the Concert Meadow, with the snack bar visible ahead of them. Ronni turned to Charlie. "Will you walk me out to my car?" she asked.

Charlie glanced at Michelle, reluctant to leave her alone with Nick. But he also didn't want Ronni to walk out to the parking lot by herself. "I'll be back in a minute," he told Michelle.

Michelle's eyes flickered towards Nick. "Okay," she said.

"Don't accidentally lock yourself out," Nick said, and chuckled. As Ronni led the way to the snack bar, Charlie glanced over his shoulder and saw Nick standing in front of Michelle, her bare breasts jutting out at him, almost touching him. He was saying something to her, something that made her smile.

"You don't have to worry about Nick," Ronni murmured. "He's not going to try anything."

"Right."

"Nick won't. But I can't promise anything about Michelle. She already kissed him, and that was after they just met." Ronni leaned forward and whispered, "Jesus, Charlie. I mean, did you see her? She's dripping, like literally dripping. The inside of her stockings are soaked."

"Yeah. I know," he said as they entered the snack bar. "I could see it while you were filming her."

"That's right." Ronni shook her head in amazement. "Everyone could see it. She must have known, right? That we could all see how turned on she was?"

"I don't know..." Charlie didn't want to think about it.

They walked through the kitchen and the store room, and Ronni pushed the rock back into place with her foot to prop the outside door. Instead of walking outside, she turned to face Charlie.

"You know why I made her strip outside, don't you?" she asked, her eyes glittering.

The question surprised him, but as he met Ronni's gaze, the answer seemed obvious. "Because you wanted to get even with her," he said.

"Yes!" Ronni said. "Because you asked me first! And then she came to you in the middle of the cafeteria and tried to get you to drop me! This beautiful senior cheerleader, acting like she can just take whoever she likes, no matter if they've already agreed to go with someone else... it just wasn't nice. It wasn't nice." Ronni looked down. "So you're right. I wanted to get even. I wanted her to stand in front of me feeling exposed and humiliated. But she didn't even hesitate. She took her clothes off, right out in the public parking lot, just like that."

"It shocked her when you asked her to do it..."

"Yes, I could tell. She was shocked. But then she did it, and she barely argued. She took off all her clothes just because I asked her to." Ronni looked at Charlie. "I wondered why she trusted me so much. But the truth is, she doesn't trust me. It's you that she trusts. She trusts you a lot, doesn't she?"

"Yes, I think so."

"And you trust me. Right? If you didn't trust me, you wouldn't have let her take off her clothes like that."

"Right."

Ronni reached for her phone. She accessed the camera and pulled up the videos she had taken in the Japanese garden. "Here. I'm deleting all the videos I shot of her. The nude videos. Okay? Will you tell her I deleted them?"

"I'll tell her."

Ronni held up her phone. "See? All gone."

"Okay. I'll tell her."

Ronni pulled her car keys out of her pocket and jingled them in her hands. She looked pensive, and Charlie expected her to have something else to say about Michelle. Instead, she abruptly clutched her fingers around her car keys, squeezing them tightly. "Well, I should get home. Bye!" She stepped forward and gave Charlie a hug, which he returned after a moment's surprise. As she released him, she paused to look up at him. "She does like you," she told him softly. "I can tell."

He nodded, saying nothing.

"See you tomorrow," she said.

"See you."

He watched her get into her car, the blue sedan, and waited until she pulled out of the parking lot. Then he moved the rock back and let the door swing shut.

He walked back through the snack bar, his feet dragging like bags of sand as he anticipated seeing Nick and Michelle again. When Ronni asked him to walk her to her car, it had seemed like a normal, reasonable thing to do, and he'd agreed to it without much thought. But now it seemed extremely irresponsible for him to leave Michelle alone with a man they barely knew while she was naked and visibly aroused. He wondered with dread what Nick and Michelle would be doing when he found them. Kissing? Sitting in a chair, making out? Maybe even having sex? He felt like he'd left them alone long enough that anything could be happening.

What would he do if they were having sex? Turn and leave, exit the garden and drive away? Sit and wait for them to be done, trying not to watch? Did he have any right to feel possessive of Michelle when he so often assisted in displaying her body to the world?

He tormented himself with these thoughts until he stepped out of the snack bar and saw Michelle on the Concert Meadow. She was alone and Nick was nowhere to be seen. She'd shed her high heels and turned in aimless circles on the grass in just her stockinged feet. She had her arms out and her face pointed to the sky, a beatific smile on her lips. She didn't notice him at first, but caught sight of him during one of her twirls. As soon as she saw him, she smiled and headed towards him.

"Where's Nick?" he asked.

"He had to work," she said. "He's in the monitor room." Before Charlie could say another word, she had her arms wrapped around him and kissed him furiously.

"What's the monitor room?" he asked between kisses.

"The security room with all the monitors," she breathed as she pulled his hand to her breast. "So he can see what's on the cameras."

"Cameras?" Charlie peered to the side as he fondled her breast. Michelle continued to kiss the line of his jaw down to his neck, her body pressed against him.

"He asked if I wanted to see the monitor room," Michelle said. "It's not a lot of monitors. They don't have have cameras everywhere. Just around the main areas." Her hands went to the front of his pants, unsnapping them. "Charlie," she whispered urgently. "I'm pretty close to having a complete freak-out right now, thinking about all the insane things I've done tonight. When Ronni asked me to strip in the parking lot and leave my clothes in the car... oh my god. Do you know what I imagined? I imagined following her through that door into the garden and all these people would be waiting in there, like a set-up. Waiting to yell surprise and laugh at me while I stood there naked. It seemed like such a real possibility ... I started to really feel scared it was going to happen... but then I took my clothes off anyway! I took them off anyway! Oh my god... that feeling of following her through that door..." Michelle's body trembled with adrenaline. "I'm on the verge of having a freak-out, Charlie, but first I want you to fuck the hell out of me. I'm so fucking horny right now and I need you to fuck me." Her hand went down his jeans, finding his cock and clutching it in her hand.

He let her push him towards a stone table until he leaned against the edge. She pulled down the front of his jeans, stroking his cock as it came free. He slid up onto the table, and she pulled his jeans down to his knees.

"Are you sure he can't see us on a monitor?" Charlie asked as Michelle climbed up onto the table and straddled him.

"Oh, he can. He definitely can." Michelle gasped as she sank down onto his cock. "Ohhh! I'm sure he's watching us right now. He's seen me naked all night... now I want him to see what I look like when I'm riding your cock." She began to bounce up and down on him. "Oh god!"

Charlie struggled to comprehend what she had just said. But then she leaned over him, her hungry mouth finding his, her body continuing to move against him, and very soon he stopped caring about cameras entirely.