All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 08'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
luedonluedonover 5 years ago
What they are doing all sounds so normal

And it was so nice to have them back.

Lue

jackie_emjackie_emover 5 years ago
Glad to see you back

Your stories are great and it has been much too long since you posted one.

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickover 5 years ago
So pleased!!

Thank you.

I am so pleased to see another part in this series, after such a long break. Your story telling has only improved with time, keeping the nervous tension going. Please don't take so long before the next part.

kalymerokalymeroover 5 years ago

A year and a half, I had thought that I will never meet again Michele and Charlie

Happy you came back... Always a very good story....

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You are a very gifted writer

Glad to see you writing again. I read this story on a pay site - something I almost never do simply because your story was so wonderful that I wanted to thank you even with a pittance commission. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next book?

Will you be writing another book? I check Amazon regular to just see if you have authored something new.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
So glad you continued

I'm very glad you continued this story.

This chapter seems almost melancholy. It is hard to understand what is happening inside Michelle's head. Is she going to freak out? Does she now believe her secret will be revealed? Can Charlie keep her safe? Can she continue to be nude?

Please continue.

LeroiSchwanLeroiSchwanover 5 years ago
I love this story

You inspired me to write my own. The Murder of Elizabeth Rae. I am very anxious to see you publish another book on Amazon.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
What's this

So glad its "Saturday Night" featuring Michelle and Charlie. How nice to find you again, we never know when a author lets their story drop. I had to exit the Lit app so I could comment, a problem Lit should fix.

I enjoyed being naked out side with Michelle you ve done a good jobcreating this space for us. To be alone together !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad You've Added a Chapter

This is a very enjoyable read. Thank you and I hope the story continues.

sfnightssfnightsover 5 years ago

So happy to see this series continue! Excellent writing, I'm curious where all the threads are headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grt reading

Pls do continue on this nice story....love to read it, one of he best...and plz do give chapters regularly...

koala011860091koala011860091over 5 years ago
So much talent!

I love the scenes and the dialog in this story. It was especially hot when he told her about how he'd want her to get naked and blow him in the park, even in the day and with people around. The way it turned her on even more was super sexy. I also really appreciate the slow reveal of Michelle's motives and emotions. She comes across a 3 dimensional character with complex feelings, and I like the realism that Charlie doesn't always understand or know what to do.

Thanks for sharing this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made my day

This is one of my fav stories. Was just trying to read the story again and what a pleasant surprise, an update? Thanks for continuing the story! Thumbs up!

ontomars55ontomars55over 5 years ago
another great story

My title says it all. Great easy reading and great story.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987over 5 years ago
Remarkable

Remarkable as always. Five stars from me. Some very minor writing criticism; a couple of spelling mistakes and punctuation errors (admittedly I could do no better). Perhaps a proof - reader or editor would be the solution. Just a thought. Still one of the best. I always enjoy reading your submissions.

babaloo92babaloo92about 5 years ago
Excellent

This continuation is awesome. This series is seriously one of my very favorite stories on this site. Well done!

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
This Just Gets Better and Better

Wow, Jessica, I don't know if I'm falling in love with Michelle or you and your imagination..

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

Still lovin' it....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

What can I say that I have not already said about this series...Fantastic to read, and the anticipation of the next chapter...OOOHHH so erotic.

Melissa & Charlie are so good together; & the ones who know about them...discrete, yet enjoy some benefits of knowing what is going on. Ronni is a little Dominatrix herself, which MAY end up being an interesting addition here...again, WE WILL SEE how Jessica handles the story line...

Love It!!!d. **5**Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES