All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 11'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

What a twisted tale you weave, and Michelle's clothes just keep falling off! Hope to see the next instalment soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad to see this continued.

ForgedvalleyForgedvalleyover 2 years ago

This whole series is great. I hope you keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're back! It's like a gift for Christmas, this story of two people with such a complex relationship. You certainly have us wondering what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this story -- more soon please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Glad you’re continuing it.

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 2 years ago
Great chapter

Hey JTVH, great update on an interesting and complex story. Hope there is more in not too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So happy to see you back! I check this series every couple of weeks hoping for a new installment. It was a long wait, but certainly didn’t disappoint. Another outstanding entry. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have only just discovered this story and have just read it from start to finish, what can I say wonderful. I love the characters and the journey they are on. I think I like others here will be checking back regularly hoping for another installment.

edcindyedcindyover 2 years ago

So great to see a new installment of this wonderful story! Hope there’s more to come.

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsover 2 years ago

So enjoyed this installment. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is an amazing work that just keeps getting

better on every level. After finishing the previous chapter I was surprisingly distraught thinking we may never get the next. What a wonderful surprise! I'm sure you put a tremendous effort into your writing and just want to thank you. PLEASE keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Literally been waiting years for this. Glad to see another installment. Now only if jappio could come back too. The recent contributions sadly do not hold a candle to your series

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

It's nice to be back in skool. It took a while to catch up with the story. Charlie and I are more confused than ever with the multiple relationships. Dreaming was always nice, but to hold and play with someone warm and responding, it's the best.

That was some movie review, not from Charlie but from the old man at the other end.

I think he will figure out Ronni, is a good fit for him.

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Good to see you again..... stumble upon your public nudity series last year and added you to favorite to see any of your work.

Perfect portrait of love and confusion, and hence lack of communication, high school politics and manipulation by close one. I would love to see it to conclusion.

Michelle get betrayed by close friend close to prome night and Charlie stand by her side. Charlie's love confession video and them moving to new town close to his uni continuing there shenanigan's with more cautious.

Putney62Putney62over 2 years ago

Just when you think the story is ending because can’t get better, it gets better. Lovin this continuing story and looking forward to the next chapter.

Lola_BearLola_Bearover 2 years ago

Easily my favorite thing I've read on the site.

Using the sexual kink to add complex layers of character development is so fantastic!

Most of the time, the relationships and all its issues helps make the sexy parts better, but in this story the sexy parts are what makes the relationship parts better. Can't say I've ever read erotica and really cared about the characters, but I do.

Very excited to see what happens next!

Twisted_AjebutterTwisted_Ajebutterover 2 years ago

Finally back with a banger of a submission. Love it. It's weird to say your story inspired me to try writing some of my own stuff. But it did. So thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So pleased to see another chapter of this story! Although long, the wait was worth it! Please write more soon!

Mrluv2bnekkidMrluv2bnekkidover 2 years ago

Glad you're back! It'd been so long, I had to reread the whole story, and it's just as good as last time I read it! I'm still a little worried about Charlie - it seems he's really struggling, and with Michelle torn between two worlds, it's hard to see their way forward. I'm really looking forward to any future chapters!

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful continuation of this HOT drama. Thak you for sharing it with us.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 2 years ago

Was lost hope, thinking this here will forever remain just a teaser. Thanks for adding chapters eventually. It was worth the wait, absolutely best.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I wanted to give four stars, because of the anxiety this story is causing me; I almost feel like I am having heart palpitations, I am so wound up by the goings-on.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON...but I am SSSSSOOOOO 😕 CONFUSED!!!!! Charlie, Michelle, AND Ronni...they are running ❤ together for me...

IT IS LIKE WATCHING A CAR WRECK-YOU DO NOT 'WANT' TO WATCH, BUT CANNOT LOOK AWAY!! I want to 😢 cry, this is affecting me so deeply...it is not often that I actually read a story that does this to me. ("SHOGUN" was one book that did this!)

You are 'killing' me...THEY are killing me...I want to see a happy ending, yet...?? And, for the three (3) of them...is it possible?? Too much to even consider, or even hope for???!!!

To you other readers, I hope & pray there is at least one of you out there who is having/has had this reaction too!

FIVE STARS...A WHOLE CONSTELLATION, THE MILKY WAY...OH, MY!!

HarryjansenHarryjansen4 months ago

Jessica, I am amazed that this story still stands out while it is mostly about Charlie considering his relation with Michelle. The tension builds up wonderfully, and the fucking in the theater is so hot that it was a real happy end. Still, we still wonder of Bonny and Clyde are still cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES