Saturday Night School Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled him, grinding against him while her mouth pressed hungrily against his. Her pussy rubbed against the bulge of his cock through his pants. Somehow, through anxious and frenetic fumbling, they managed to free his cock, and she rose above it, dropping onto it, sliding it into her wet slit. She bounced on his lap, impaled on his erection, her breasts rising and falling in front of his eyes.

They fought to keep silent as they fucked furiously in the back row of the movie theater. The old man, who might have given them away, instead watched their coupling in awed silence. Fortunately, the events in the movie had returned to slapstick humor, and the loud sound effects obscured the sound of their sex.

The whole thing happened so quickly. Charlie tried to last as long as he could, but he quickly felt the tightness in his groin that meant he was about to cum. "I can't... I'm about to..." he moaned in her ear.

Michelle suddenly slipped off him. She reached down and clutched his cock in her fingers. "Don't hold it back," she whispered in his ear. "Just go ahead."

"Michelle..." he groaned. She was squeezing him, stroking him, and all at once it broke free. Cum spurted from his cock like it was a firehose. Michelle clutched his shaft in her small hand, and directed his cock towards him. She made sure that every drop of cum landed on his shirt.

"I'm still mad at you, Charlie," Michelle murmured. "You shouldn't spy on me like this."

Charlie was in a daze. He looked down at the sticky white mess on his shirt.

Michelle gathered her clothes and started to dress. "We'll talk later," she said.

"Michelle..."

"That was hot." She smiled at him. "I've always wanted to have sex in a movie theater." She was already nearly dressed; he was impressed by the speed with which she slid back into her garments. Once everything was back in place, she turned away and walked back down the steps. She didn't say another word to him, didn't give him a backwards glance. Just left him with his cock out and his shirt dripping in cum.

Charlie had some napkins with him, but they proved inadequate for dealing with the mess on his shirt. Finally, he just put on his jacket and held it closed in the front as he walked down the stairs and exited the theater. Fortunately, no one paid any attention to the man in the beard who slipped quickly and quietly out the exit door and disappeared into the night.

***

Charlie's phone buzzed while he was in bed staring at the night sky out his window. It was almost midnight. He glanced at the screen, expecting it to be Michelle, but it was Ronni.

"Hey," she said. "Is it too late to call?"

"It's all right. I'm still awake."

"So... what happened? Did you go to the movie?"

"Yeah."

"Michelle was there?"

"Yeah."

"So? What happened?"

He considered his answer for a moment. "It's okay. Everything's okay. She doesn't like Glenn."

"No?"

Charlie recalled the feel of Michelle's pussy around his cock, her naked body on top of him, moving up and down in his lap. "No," he said. "I think Michelle and I are good."

Ronni was silent for a moment. "What happened, Charlie?" she asked.

"The disguise didn't work," he said. "She knew it was me." His face was red where the beard and moustache had been. He had removed them too quickly in the car.

"She recognized you?"


"Yeah. But it's all good." He paused. "I think we worked it out."

"Oh. You did? As in, you're back together?"

"I think so." The way Michelle had stripped for him, as if she yearned to be naked for him. The feel of her, on top of him in the theater, her body pressed against him, her lips on his. "Yeah, we're back together."

"She wasn't mad about you sneaking in to watch her?"

"No. I mean, yeah. She was mad about that." The whole thing was starting to seem surreal. Like a weird dream. Just like the evening in the Macy's parking lot. "I don't know. She said she was mad... but I think a part of her was glad I was there?" He gazed up at the dark sky out his window. "Maybe I looked so pathetic when she caught me that she couldn't stay angry."

Ronni was quiet. Maybe she understood that he couldn't tell the whole story, that he had to keep some of it between Michelle and himself. "Well," she said softly, "you sound happier now, Charlie. So maybe it was worth it in the end."

"Yeah," he said. "It was a crazy thing to do, the whole disguise thing... I probably shouldn't have done it. But it worked out."

"I'm glad she makes you happy. I want you to be happy. Good night, Charlie."

"Good night," he said, but Ronni had already disconnected.