All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 12'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
babaloo92babaloo92over 2 years ago

Fantastic continuation. Please please more.

Lola_BearLola_Bearover 2 years ago

I was stoked when this popped up!

Almost rated it a 5 before I even read it, but I slowed down, read it, then gave it a 5!

I can't think of any other erotic story that I look forward to psychoanalyzing the characters as much as seeing their naughty exploits.

It's a testimate to just how good this story is that I can psychoanalyze the characters. The wealth of depth is just amazing.

I'm so excited to see where this goes.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 2 years ago

5 stars! Love the series and even love this story. Buuuuut I do have one critique. Each story has been great just like a great meal but 12 great meals in a row gets a bit old when it’s the same thing. You’ve beat this horse to death and I would like to see it move forward.

brickman4brickman4over 2 years ago

Looking forward to a new shoot . This one got my 5*s .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories in this genre and from an Author who I love reading their writing.

When I saw the update I had to stop everything to read it through and it did not disappoint. I love the development of the characters and the introduction of new ones.

I cannot wait to see what happens next in this fascinating saga.

catamitecatamiteover 2 years ago

Wow! I can HARDly wait for Michelle's new interpretation. Gaud I feel like Daren in a dream wondering if I really actually witnessed what just happened. Jessica, you are so good....

HawkerPennHawkerPennover 2 years ago

I've loved every chapter of this series! For one thing, it's an absolute, 'can't put it down', page-turner. It's also a return to the emotional nature of adolescence, but with the erotic entertainment of depicting events that were just fantasies for most of us in high school. (Some of us had college days something along these lines, so it all rings true, if much more exciting than most of our truths.) It's also a lovely, tender romance, sensitively told.

Thanks for writing it, and, please, keep the story cumming, er, I mean, coming!

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsover 2 years ago

It keeps getting better and better. I didn't think it was possible. Just. Wow.

MagicZZMagicZZover 2 years ago

Fabulous writing, beautifully developed characters. So sexy. Throbbing for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amazing exploration of the psychology of exhibitionism. I love it. Please keep it coming. Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. Truth is, any wait is going to seem too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am really enjoying how you are moving the relationship between Michelle and Charlie toward being fully open. She has almost effectively told him she loves him and we are waiting now for Charlie to come to terms with his feelings toward Michelle.

JuggrnotJuggrnotover 2 years ago

SO GLAD YOUR BACK!!! I love this story.

Seazzy33Seazzy33over 2 years ago

I just found and binge read this series and loved it. My enjoyment abruptly ended when I finished chapter 12 not knowing it was the last submission. Now I’m at a loss. I need to digest and regroup before search begins but the bar is high. I can’t wait for the next chapter!! 5 Stars!!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Strange... After all that time, while Jessica has gone into exquisite detail of what Michelle looks like, she's never once used any descriptor that would indicate how large Michelle's breasts are. She's only ever used vague and subjective terms related to shape or quality, never size. Like, her breasts are "perfect," but I don't know what Jessica's definition of "perfect" breasts are.

I don't know if it's a creative decision or an oversight. And the issue is, if it IS a creative decision, it's not exactly one I would call effective since it still seems like some kind of oversight when every other inch of Michelle is described and mapped by the narration. So why does it seem like Jessica is deliberately avoiding addressing one specific part of Michelle? The longer the story goes on, the more I'm noticing it...

I asked Jessica about this in an Amazon review, and even told her about it on Twitter, but she's never explained the reason for it... I don't know if she's just not seen my question, or is deciding not to explain this strange discrepancy in her book. It's not like I'm against the idea, I'm just curious whether it's intentional or accidental, and what the reasons are if it's intentional...

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 2 years ago

There's just so much I love about this. It gets all the best things, elsewhere usually carelessly glanced over brought front and center and explored at length precisely without overdue. Reasonably close to perfection.

I talk about subtle crazy things like a guy who's way more embarrassed and worried about his girl's nudity and behavior than her, but still manages to act mostly completely professional while enjoying it; the whole naked and invisible thing while keeping it realistically conditional and accountable; the girl who's just the right amount of unhinged in just the right moments while retaining shy innocence. I sometimes joke my real fetish is cognitive dissonance, but this proves that in hands of real master it doesn't have to be.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 2 years ago

@Cyberweasel89

"So why does it seem like Jessica is deliberately avoiding addressing one specific part of Michelle? "

Two things: first, we would never agree what the "perfect" size is, and even if would reach a compromise some other guy insisted on doubling that volume for no good reason, and then I would go like "if they're too large to comfortably run naked, they're too large" and most would go "weee..." (I haven't caught her fully dressed without a bra, so she must be larger than that actually.)

Second, the author is either flat out genius or female, and the second is far more simply explanation why the female gaze is so strong all through this. And that, at times very different starting point and structure of exploring and explaining the world, is very probably one of ingredients making it all so good overall.

Jth79v2Jth79v2over 2 years ago

Great story you write such rich characters and the situations are so well thought out. Looking forward to more

Rally345Rally345over 2 years ago

This is so good, I can‘t wait for the next one. I am really happy that you restarted again after quite a long break! Go and continue and never again stop, I believe this series is by far the best in whole Literotica!

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this whole series!!! All 5 stars!!!

Putney62Putney62about 2 years ago

Just when you think it can’t get better, it does! I look forward to lucky 13. Thanks for continuing the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent series and well written. Perfect size is left to the readers imagination and it works.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

All I can say is...

I am going to read Chapter 13 (last chapter)...and then I am going to die!

Five **5**Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hottest story I've read. Thank you, Jessica.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker10 months ago

I love your writing style. Easy to read and so erotic. 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

I love the way this author creates sex filled tension in her writing. The final recording of Michelle is the epitome of eroticism. Still way cool! I loved it.

HarryjansenHarryjansen4 months ago

Thanks for another super hot story, Jessica. You are the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES