Saturday Night School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronni ignored him, focusing on Michelle. Still casual, she asked, "What do you think, Michelle? Can you take off your clothes and we'll try to run it that way?"

Michelle blinked. She glanced quickly at Charlie, then turned back to Ronni, who was gazing steadily at her. "Everything?" she asked.

"Yes," Ronni said. "Everything."

"Okay." Michelle nodded.

Darren gaped at her. "Did she say okay?"

"Yes." Michelle nodded towards Charlie, as if he had been the one to suggest it. "If you want to run it that way... if you think it could be good... that's fine. I'll do it."

"No way," Darren breathed. Kim looked around as if she thought it was a prank.

"Michelle," Charlie said quickly. "That's all right. Keep your clothes on. This isn't supposed to be a nude scene."

But Ronni had already pulled out a blue duffel bag, a bag identical to the one from the week before, and she placed it on the table in front of Michelle. Charlie knew that he no longer had any way to stop this. Michelle stood, and he could see the tremble in her hands as she reached for the bottom of her flower dress. She was already feeling the rush of anticipation surging through her and he knew she was helpless to resist it.

Her eyes darted between Darren and Kim as she hiked her dress up, revealing tiny black panties barely clinging to her hips. She peeled the dress up her body and pulled it over her head. Her bra was barely there, a sheer black wisp of a thing that didn't even cover her nipples. As she folded her dress to put it in the bag, she glanced at Darren and Kim, but neither of them was looking at her face. Darren was mesmerized by the sight of her nipples, and he gazed at her breasts with unconcealed interest.

I need to stop this, Charlie thought. He tried to recall the way Michelle had appeared when she asked him to remove the nude scene, the discomfort she expressed at being naked in front of the two other actors. The fear that they might spread the story of her nudity around the school. He remembered her words from the previous Sunday: "I've given the key to you," she had said. "Because I don't trust myself with the key. I know I can't control myself."

She trusted him to be the one to set limits on her exhibitionistic behavior. And he was failing her.

Michelle undid a clasp at the front of her bra and the fabric fell away from her breasts, exposing them completely. Her pale skin glowed in the artificial light, her nipples like hard buttons. She avoided looking at the circle of watchers as she placed her bra in the bag. Those flimsy black panties, now the last thing she wore, and she slid them down her legs without any hesitation. She put her panties with the rest of her clothes in the bag.

Naked. She was completely naked. All because of Ronni. Charlie had trusted Ronni with Michelle's secret, and Ronni was exploiting it to humiliate Michelle. Just like the first day at Greenholt Gardens, the day that Ronni insisted Michelle be naked when she met Nick.

"Are we really doing this?" Kim asked. "Are we really running the scene with her nude?"

Ronni pulled the bag off the table. "Yes, we are," she said.

Michelle sat down in her chair. Darren couldn't stop looking at her. "Are you cold?" he asked, then laughed before she could answer. "Wow, Michelle. I knew you had a body. But damn. You really do have a body."

Michelle's hands went down to rest on her bare legs. Her fingers nervously traced lines on her upper thighs. "Thanks," she murmured.

Charlie clinched his jaw. He couldn't stop what was happening, not anymore. He would only further humiliate Michelle if he tried. She had been asked to strip nude for the film, and she had complied. Later, she could claim that she did it out of a sense of obligation towards the film, or because of an unyielding faith in the artistic vision of the director and producer. If he pushed her to put her clothes back on, he would be making it clear to everyone that she had stripped of her own accord. No, she was already naked; he might as well use the opportunity.

"We'll try it this way," he said. "Are you sure you're comfortable, Michelle?"

"I am a little cold," she said. "But I'm fine."

"Then let's run through the scene." Charlie aimed the camera. "Just remember, Max and Ingrid, you don't notice anything odd about her nudity. Just go along with it."

He looked through the viewfinder, and it was like he looked through a stranger's eyes, seeing the tableau in front of him as if he had unexpectedly come across it. Darren as Max on the left, Kim as Ingrid on the right, both of them dressed for an elegant luncheon, and between them, Michelle, completely naked. The image struck him as extremely erotic. Her nudity was shocking, a complete contradiction to the rest of the scene. The light radiated from Michelle's skin, glowing against the darkness, and the way that she sat, the curve of her breasts turned slightly towards Darren, conveyed a level of intimacy that felt perverse. It was a man and a woman, sitting together, and between them, a naked woman submissively offering herself to the camera.

"Action," Charlie said, and started the camera recording.

He had to give credit to Darren and Kim. Both of them delivered their lines clearly and in character, showing no signs of being distracted by Michelle's nudity. Charlie wished he could say the same for himself. He stared at Michelle through the viewfinder, both aroused and distressed by her appearance. They had broken the unbreakable rule, exposing Michelle in front of the other actors, putting her in a situation where her secret could spread through the school. What had Ronni been thinking?

He kept the camera recording, even though he knew that none of this would make it into the final edited movie. The script didn't have a nude scene; he had taken it out, and he had taken it out for a reason. He would destroy this footage, record over it later. Why would Ronni ask Michelle to run the scene this way? Was there any possible reason, other than to humiliate Michelle in front of the other actors?

When he thought about it, this was the third time Ronni had asked Michelle to strip, and Michelle had complied each time. Michelle had been naked in front of Ronni lots of times. Charlie wasn't the only one with the key to unlock Michelle's secret fetish. Apparently, Ronni had the key, too. And she had shown she couldn't be trusted with it.

Darren messed up a line. They restarted the scene. Charlie could see that Michelle was getting turned on, and he prayed that no one else could tell. He could see it in the way she sat, the way she anxiously ran her fingers through her hair, the way she touched her upper thighs. He could see Darren's eyes peeking down between Michelle's legs, and he could see Michelle carelessly sitting with her legs apart, giving Darren a clear view of her most private part.

Those last fifteen minutes couldn't pass fast enough. Charlie stopped everyone right in the middle of the scene. "That's time, everyone. Let's stop. I know you guys need to leave."

"I think I can stay a while longer," Darren said.

"That's all right," Charlie said brusquely. "Michelle's getting cold. We have what we need. Where's her clothes?" He looked around for Ronni, finally locating her to his left. "Ronni, can you give Michelle back her clothes?"

"Okay," Ronni said. "They're in a blue bag."

"Where's the bag?" Charlie was struggling to control his temper. He didn't want to confront Ronni until Darren and Kim left.

Ronni made a show of looking around. "I'll find it," she said, and walked away.

"Should we do that scene again?" Darren asked. "I can stay a few minutes. We didn't get to finish it."

Thankfully, Kim spoke up before Charlie could snap at Darren. "Sorry," she said as she stood up. "I really need to get going. I have a thing to get to."

"Right," Charlie said. "Thanks, Kim. I appreciate the work you put into this."

Michelle also stood. "Good night, Kim!" she said, approaching the actress. "It's been fun acting with you." She leaned forward and gave Kim a hug, and if Kim found it at all unusual to be hugged by a naked woman, she didn't show it.

"Bye, Michelle," Kim said. "You did great. See you at school."

Kim disappeared in the direction of the snack bar. Ronni still hadn't returned with Michelle's clothes. "I'd better go, too," Darren announced. He looked towards Michelle, who was still standing, and Charlie suspected he hoped to receive his own naked goodbye hug. Michelle didn't disappoint him. Charlie clinched his jaw as he watched Michelle approach Darren and embrace him. Darren's hands moved over her back, enjoying the opportunity to touch her soft skin. He prayed that Michelle wouldn't give Darren the same goodbye kiss that she usually gave Nick. Thankfully, she didn't. He was also glad to see that Darren's hands didn't descend far enough to sneak a feel of Michelle's bare ass, although they came close.

Ronni reappeared with the blue bag and Michelle was finally able to start putting her clothes back on. Darren hesitated; he seemed like he wanted to linger and watch Michelle dress. "Hey, Darren, can you help me with these extension cords?" Charlie called out to him.

"What?" Darren reluctantly pulled his attention away from the cheerleader. "Oh... sorry. I can't. Actually, I really should get going."

"Oh, okay." Charlie forced a smile. "Well, thanks for agreeing to be in our film. I appreciate your time and effort."

Darren shot a quick glance at Michelle, who had only managed to put on her panties. "My pleasure," he said. "Can't wait to see the finished cut." After a moment, he turned and left.

Charlie waited until Darren was out of sight. Then he turned to Ronni and let his anger free. "Ronni!" he snapped. "What the fuck! What were you thinking?"

Ronni looked surprised. "What?"

"You knew the script we were filming! You knew we were doing the clean version because Michelle didn't want to do a nude scene! Did you think it would be funny to humiliate her? Why the fuck did you ask her to take off her clothes?"

Ronni was stunned by his anger. "Charlie..." Her voice was a whisper.

"Like the first day she came here, right? You told Michelle to leave her clothes in the car because you wanted to humiliate her in front of your brother. Remember? And now you go and do it to her again! Right in front of those other two, who are probably going to be blabbing about it all over school tomorrow! Why would you do such a despicable thing? What's wrong with you?"

"Charlie!" Her voice was insistent. "Charlie, just listen."

"What? What is it?"

"It was her idea."

Charlie stared. "What?"

"It was Michelle's idea. We talked about it. We set it up. It was all planned."

Charlie faced Michelle, who was still wearing just her black panties. She looked uncomfortable. "It was your idea?" he asked. "You knew it was going to happen?"

"Yes." She nodded, embarrassed.

"The whole thing," Ronni said. "Even the bag. I was supposed to misplace the bag so she would be stuck without her clothes. It was the plan."

Charlie struggled to absorb this new information. For fifteen minutes, he had seethed at Ronni for what she had done to Michelle... and it had all been Michelle's idea? "Why?" he asked her. "I mean... why didn't you tell me?"

Michelle shrugged and smiled. "I wanted to surprise you. I thought it would be fun."

Her idea. The whole thing. Charlie replayed the evening in his mind from this new perspective. All the while they were filming, Michelle was waiting for that moment. Anticipating it. The moment when Ronni would ask her to strip in front of everyone and she would do it. Without argument, without hesitation. Strip naked in front of the other two actors, who wouldn't be expecting it; in front of Darren, who would gaze at her and want to fuck her.

Charlie now understood that when Ronni asked Michelle to undress, Michelle wasn't surprised. They had planned it. Michelle wanted to be naked. She wanted it to be filmed. The lost blue bag, the naked hugs, Michelle had expected all of it.

Charlie looked at Ronni. "Um... I guess I owe you an apology, then," he said. "I shouldn't have talked to you that way. I just... I didn't know."

"It's fine," Ronni said curtly. But she still looked upset.

Michelle and Ronni had planned it. That was the other thing that Charlie had trouble wrapping his head around. Ronni knew that Michelle was an exhibitionist, and she'd seen Michelle naked many times. But Charlie had always considered Michelle's exhibitionism as a part of his relationship with her. The whole Bonnie and Clyde thing. The whole "I've given the key to you" thing.

If Ronni and Michelle were alone, and Ronni asked Michelle to strip, would Michelle do it? If Michelle went to Ronni's house, and Ronni told Michelle to leave her clothes by the door, would Michelle do it? How much control did Ronni have over Michelle anyway?

"I didn't think you would be upset about it," Michelle said. "Isn't this the way you wanted the movie to be? Like your first script, where I'm nude in the last scene?" Charlie noticed she wasn't wearing panties anymore. Now that Darren was gone, she had abandoned her pretense that she was getting dressed.

"You're not worried?" he asked. "That Darren and Kim will say something, and it'll get around the school?"

She pushed her hair off her shoulders. "I'm a little worried," she admitted. "About Darren. I don't think Kim will say anything. But I don't know, is it really a big deal, if people hear about this? It'll just be a rumor. There's no proof. It won't be the first rumor about me to have gone through the school."

"There is proof," Ronni reminded her. She pointed at the camera. "We're not going to use that footage for the film, right, Charlie?"

"Um... no," he said. "No. We won't use it."


"Then you'd better delete it," Ronni said. "Before Darren figures out how to get a hold of it."

"Right." Charlie returned to the camera, which was attached to a tripod and pointing at Michelle. He pulled up the main screen and checked the library of recordings.

"Wait!" Michelle burst out. "Don't delete it! I mean, not yet. Can I watch it before you delete it?" She swayed back and forth, her hands moving on her upper thighs. "I think it'll be funny. I want to see the way Darren and Kim looked at me. I think we really caught them by surprise. Didn't we?"

"You did," Charlie said. "And me, too."

Michelle giggled. "Can I watch it?"

"Now?"

"Um... before you delete it." She looked around the dark garden. "It doesn't have to be now, I guess."

Charlie noticed that the camera was still pointing at Michelle. "Since we're just going to delete it later, how about if we keep filming?" he suggested. "Behind-the-scenes footage. Putting away the gear after we've finished for the day." He pushed the record button and the red light appeared on the front of the camera.

"You're recording?" Michelle asked. She faced the camera. "What should I do?"

"Nothing," he said. "Sit. We'll get everything packed up." He waved at the camera. "You're the star." Sit and let the camera record you, he thought. Put on a show. Michelle, the beautiful and naked star of their film, sitting and waiting for the crew to pack up all of the lights and equipment. Her clothes, in the blue bag, the first bit of equipment to be packed away.

She was clearly very conscious of the eye of the camera. Charlie kept an eye on her as he coiled an extension cord, noting how she slouched in her chair, one leg bent carelessly to the side, a sexy pose for the dark eye that recorded her. Perhaps she was putting on a show for herself; she knew she would be the one watching this video later.

Charlie set down the extension cord and approached her. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "You look pretty turned on right now. Why don't you try and make yourself cum?"

Michelle gasped softly. She looked up at him; her uncertain eyes wondered if he was serious or joking. Then she leaned forward slightly and he knew she watched Ronni. He had made the suggestion spontaneously, provoked by a sly impulse to shock her with his words. Doubtful that she would actually do it, but maybe it would excite her to consider it. He went back to his work, retrieving the extension cord and winding it around his arm. When he looked back at her, she was still slouched in her chair, looking at the camera. Her finger traced a line on her bare thigh.

"Hey, you're all done?" Nick's voice came from the darkness. "I saw Darren drive away. You're packing up?"

"Yeah," Ronni said. "Do you want to help?"

"Sure." Nick noticed Michelle, and he stopped to watch her for a moment. "What's she doing?" he asked Charlie. "Is the camera still on?"

"Yeah."

"She's letting you record her like that?"

Charlie glanced at Michelle. She had shifted in the chair so that she leaned against the left armrest. Her right leg was bent and angled to the side. A very unladylike way of sitting; her pussy was clearly displayed for the camera. Her fingertips stroked the soft, smooth skin of her inner thigh.

"We're going to delete the recording later," Charlie told Nick.

Nick nodded slowly. "Right." He looked like he had more questions to ask regarding Michelle, but instead of asking them, he pointed at a set of lights. "I'll take those down?"

"That'd be great. Thanks."

Charlie gathered the extension cords together one place and started shoving them into a large canvas bag. Behind him, he heard Nick whisper, "Wow." Charlie peeked over his shoulder and saw that Michelle was now running her fingers over her pussy, stroking herself. She inserted a finger into her glistening slit, putting on a show for that silent, glass eye that recorded her. She didn't appear to be paying any attention to Nick, but Charlie was positive she was aware of Nick's presence, aware that he was a witness to her lewd behavior.

Ronni had disappeared to the snack bar with a box of assorted supplies; now she returned. She quickly identified her next task, a pair of lights attached to a tall stand, and started to disassemble them. Charlie didn't see the moment when Ronni noticed Michelle, but suddenly Ronni was standing right next to him. "Do you see what Michelle's doing?" she asked in a low voice.

Charlie turned to look. Michelle was slouched in her seat and her hands were between her legs. She was openly playing with herself now. Her legs were spread apart and the wet fingers of her left hand moved in and out of her pussy. Her other hand rubbed circles against her clit. Her eyes were closed and her face was rapt with pleasure.

"Yes," Charlie answered Ronni. "I see." He waited to see if Ronni would say anything else. When she didn't, he went back to packing the equipment. Ronni gazed at Michelle for a moment, then returned to the lights she was disassembling.

Charlie, Nick and Ronni silently worked around Michelle, taking down and packing the rest of the equipment. Michelle acted as if she didn't see them; she sprawled naked in her chair, pleasuring herself while the camera recorded her. Charlie continued to work as if nothing was odd about the situation, and Nick and Ronni tried to do the same. But Michelle could be very distracting.

What would Michelle think later, when she watched the footage and realized that the three of them had been moving all around her while she masturbated? At one point, Ronni was directly behind Michelle, visible to the camera, putting equipment in a bag. The footage would show a bizarre contrast between them, Ronni in the background, busy at work, and Michelle, naked in the foreground, furiously fingering herself.

As Michelle neared her climax, Ronni and Nick both stopped what they were doing and watched her. Charlie watched as well, but he did his best to be subtle about it. Michelle had her legs splayed open, just the tips of her toes touching the ground. Her back was arched, her head thrown back with her eyes closed, her dark hair cascading over the back of the chair. Her nude body glistened with sweat despite the cool temperature, her muscles tensing as her fingers spun against her clit. When she climaxed, she made no effort to remain quiet. Her high-pitched gasps resonated through the garden.