Saturday Night School Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed in the chair afterwards, the lights sparkling on her flushed and sweaty body. She looked spent but satisfied. At some point, Nick had retrieved some drinks from the snack bar; he picked up a cold bottle of Snapple and brought it to Michelle. Michelle noticed his approach. She looked up at him and smiled, and accepted the drink when he offered it. She didn't seem at all self-conscious about the fact that she had just made herself cum in front of him. Charlie suspected she was still high on the wave of euphoria that came from the orgasm. Later on, she would probably be shocked by the way she had acted.

And of course, it was all recorded, if she needed evidence of what she had done.

Michelle stood and took a long drink of the Snapple. She pushed her hair away from her face. Charlie couldn't help but admire her naked body as she walked over to him. With the flush of her orgasm still on her skin, she looked more exposed than she usually did. Funny how that was - he saw her naked so often, but sometimes she just looked more naked than usual.

"Hey," she said softly. "Can you walk with me to the snack bar?"

"Sure," he said. "You want to bring that blue bag?"

"No." She started walking, and Charlie quickly dropped what he was holding to walk with her.

After about ten feet, Michelle took hold of his arm and leaned against him. She still walked slowly, and her body language was casual, but she spoke to him in an urgent whisper. "Oh, god, Charlie!" she moaned. "I can't believe I just did that. In front of Nick and Ronni! I'm freaking out!"

"It's all right," he tried to soothe her. "They know how you are."

"They've never seen me like that before," she said. "They probably think I'm a nymphomaniac."

"Ronni was the one who had you take your clothes off," Charlie said. He had his arm around Michelle, his hand resting on her side. He let it drift up to her breast. "You planned this, right?"

"Not that part." She shook her head. "I'm just going to go. Okay? I can't hang around Ronni and Nick right now. I'm too embarrassed. Will you walk me to my car?"

"What about the blue bag with your dress?"

"You take it with you. I'll get it from you later. I have all those other dresses I brought, remember? I'll just wear one of those. Ahh! Charlie!" She rose onto her tiptoes as Charlie slid two of his fingers into her pussy. Her hand clutched his shoulder.

"You're so wet," he murmured. "You must have really been turned on."

"I was! Oh, I was!" she gasped.

"We could tell."

"All of you, right? All of you could tell I was really, really turned on?"

"Yes," he whispered. "It was obvious. Even Darren and Kim could tell."

"Oh, Charlie! Stop it! Don't say that!" She leaned against him for support, draping her arm over his shoulder like she was about to faint. "I'll see them at school tomorrow. Darren and Kim. What am I going to say to them?"

Charlie didn't have an answer, so he kissed her instead. Michelle sighed as she kissed him back; her body moved up and down on his fingers as she fucked herself against his hand.

They reached the snack bar. Michelle walked around in a daze, gathering the unused dresses and tossing them in a pair of shopping bags. She didn't bother to get dressed, but instead walked naked to the back door of the snack bar with the bags slung over her arm. Charlie helped her carry two other dresses that were on hangers.

Four cars remained in the parking lot. Charlie's, Nick's, Ronni's and Michelle's. Michelle opened her trunk and they put the dresses inside. She closed the trunk; the sound of it seemed to reverberate through the quiet night. Something pressed against her bare back. It was Charlie's hard cock.

Michelle didn't say a word, just moved her feet apart and leaned against her car. Charlie pressed his palm against her ass, sliding it down between her legs, cupping her pussy. She was very slick; he would have no trouble entering her.

"Please," she whispered. "Please do it."

He slid in, his cock like a sword finding its sheath. Michelle groaned. She moved against him, slowly at first, but increasing in speed. Charlie barely needed to move at all.

His hands gripped her hips, her skin warm under his palms. A cool wind blew, and Charlie wondered if it felt cold against her skin. In that spot where they were joined, where he was inside her, they made a sphere of warmth, and when she pushed against him, bringing his cock as deep inside her as it could go, the heat of their bodies merged. He felt like he could stay that way forever, with his cock imbedded inside her, only it was worth it to pull away so he could slide back in and experience the same exquisite sensation anew.

It didn't take long, not with the way she was grinding against him. He pulled out, holding his cock above her back, and a stripe of cum launched onto her flesh. One, two, three, four lines, crossing her back. He lingered over her, letting his cock soften, a few final drips. He pushed his cock back into his pants. Michelle stood up. The cum trickled down her body.

"Bye, Charlie," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow in school."

"Bye," he said, and he kissed her. She stood by the door to her car, waiting, and watching him as he left. Even as he returned to the gardens and let the door shut behind him, she still stood there, watching and waiting, as if it was important for him to see her left that way, naked in the parking lot, her body streaked with his cum.

***

"Did you bring it?" Michelle texted him the next day, He knew what she was referring to. She wanted to see the video from the night before. He had promised to let her watch it before he deleted it.

"Yes," he texted back, and they made arrangements to meet at lunchtime. They would meet at his car, which he would park in the back corner of the school parking lot. Michelle wanted to watch the video, but she didn't want anyone to catch her watching it.

"Oh my god," she breathed as they sat together in the car and the video played on the camera's view screen. The screen showed her naked, sitting between Darren and Kim, running the lines of the scene. "It's true," she whispered as she gazed at the screen. "What you said, that Darren and Kim can tell I'm turned on. It's really obvious, isn't it?"

Charlie didn't answer. He let her continue to watch the video.

"On my god!" Now the screen showed her with her legs spread, her glistening pussy displayed in perfect focus. She was stroking herself in the video. "I can't believe I did this. Oh my god, Charlie! They really think I'm a pervert, don't they?"

"You mean Nick and Ronni?" he asked.

"Yes, Nick and Ronni. And Darren and Kim. They watched me do all of this. Oh my god!" She was masturbating on the screen, her hand grinding against her pussy, and in the background, Nick crossed the screen, moving from right to left.

"Yes," Charlie said matter-of-factly. "They think you're a pervert."

"Charlie! Don't say that! But is it true? Oh my god! It must be true. Right?" She pointed at the screen. "There's Ronni! She's right behind me! And look at what I'm doing!"

"Didn't you know she was right there?"

"I did. I knew Nick was right there, too. I knew all of you could see me. You could see everything I did." She pressed her hand against her face, peeking at the screen through her fingers. "It made me so hot. I knew I was being such a pervert but it made me so hot."

"Here's where you cum," Charlie murmured.

Michelle didn't answer. Her eyes were fixed on the screen, watching the Michelle she had been the night before, witnessing the moment when she brought herself to the threshold of an orgasm and then surged past, the moment when the pleasure flooded through her and her body trembled and shuddered.

"It seemed like a good one," Charlie observed.

"It was," Michelle said. "It was a very good one."

On the screen, Michelle was leaning back in her chair, out of breath, and Nick appeared behind her, offering her a drink. Michelle smiled up at him as she accepted the bottle.

"You seem really happy right there," Charlie said.

"Yeah. I felt so good."

"It's funny," Charlie said. "Because right after, you said you were freaking out."

Michelle nodded thoughtfully. "I did. Later I freaked out. But right then, at that moment, I felt really good. I wasn't worried about anything." She pressed the rewind button on the camera and the screen jumped back a minute. Again, the Michelle on the screen smiled and accepted a drink from Nick in his security guard uniform. She sipped the drink, all modesty forgotten as she slouched in her seat with her legs apart.

"You look amazing there," Charlie said. "You look so confident."

"I felt like I wasn't myself anymore," Michelle murmured. "You know what I felt like? One of those slutty little devil girls."

"One of what?"

"You know the ones I mean. Like the kind that men get on tattoos. Where the woman has little horns, and a little pitchfork, she's completely naked but she doesn't care. A slutty little devil chick who loves to fuck and wants everyone to know it." She chuckled. "Or maybe that is the real me."

Charlie stopped the video. "Are you ready for me to tape over it?" he asked.

"I guess so. Part of me wishes we could keep it. But I don't know where we would put it and have it be safe. So I guess you should tape over it."

"Okay."

"But you don't have to do it right now."

"Okay."

"Because I want to fuck."

Charlie glanced out the car window. "Here?"

"Yeah. I want to. And I know you're ready." Her hand fell onto his lap, squeezing the erection that was visibly pushing against the front of his jeans. She took a moment to hike up her skirt and find her panties, then she slid them down her legs and left them on the floor. "A quick one. No one will see. My skirt will be over us, it'll hide everything."

"If anyone passes by, they're going to know what we're doing."

"No one will pass by. We'll be quick." She undid his zipper and found his cock, pulling it free. She squeezed it, stroked it, even put her mouth on it and licked it a few times, all while Charlie was glancing around nervously to make sure no one was watching them. Then she climbed on top of him.

Charlie reclined the seat all the way down, so that he was lying mostly horizontally, and she was lying on top of him, also mostly horizontally. Charlie reached down and guided his cock into her. He was ready; so was she. He slid easily into her.

They moved slowly, Michelle barely coming off of him as she moved against him. Mostly it was about having his cock inside her, the sensation of filling her, a slow grind of their bodies moving against each other. He liked the feel of her weight on top of him, the scent of her.

Her body jerked suddenly and she bit her lip, reveling in an orgasm that had come very quickly.

She climbed back into her seat. Charlie's cock was still out, gleaming with her juice and she reached down and stroked it in her small hand, watching his face as she did it. Charlie also came quickly, in less than a minute, and Michelle leaned forward at the pivotal moment to suck every drop of his cum into her mouth. She popped open the car door on her side and spit it out onto the asphalt.

Charlie pushed his softening penis back into his pants, gazing at Michelle while she opened the glove compartment and retrieved the pack of spearmint gum he kept there. He couldn't remember how she knew he kept gum in the glove compartment. The clock on the dashboard showed ten more minutes until lunch ended. "I saw Darren this morning," he told Michelle.

"Oh? What'd he say?"

"He was asking about the video footage from last night. He wanted to know if he could see it. That is, a specific bit of it from the end."

"God. What did you say to him?"

"I told him to give me his e-mail address, and I'd send it to him." Charlie said this with a straight face, but Michelle flashed him a look.

"No, you didn't. Now I know you're joking."

"Actually, I told him that particular bit of footage was lost. I told him Ronni might have erased it, but I didn't know for sure, all I knew was it was gone when I checked later."

"Did he believe you?"

"I don't know. He asked if you'd been in any of my other films. And if he could see them."

"Hoping for more nude scenes, I guess."

"Yeah, probably." Charlie watched Michelle leaning down to put her feet back into her panties. "He did get a nice nude hug from you. He should be happy."

"I know, right?" Michelle pulled her panties up, leaning back against the seat while she did it. "How much time do we have left?"

"Six minutes."

"Better delete those videos from the camera."

Charlie picked up the camera and found the footage from the night before. He scrolled through the list of videos until he found the ones they had just watched. He pushed the delete button, and the camera asked him to confirm.

Michelle was leaning over, watching what he did. "I wish we didn't have to delete them," she murmured regretfully. "I know I won't be able to believe I did something so crazy, and I'll wish I could watch the evidence again."

"Yeah..." Charlie agreed, but it had to be done. He pressed yes to confirm. The video disappeared. He went down the list, deleting, until he deleted the last video, the video of Michelle pleasuring herself in front of Ronni and Nick.

"Charlie..." Michelle said.

"Yeah?"

"I think we should make your movie the way it was supposed to be made. The original script. I want to do it."

"The film is done. We already shot everything."

"I know. You should finish the clean version of the movie, and show it to whoever you want, at the school or your Jefferson University film program, or whatever. It'll be really good and I think everyone's going to love it. But I think we should make another version, just for us. The way you originally wrote it. With the nude scenes. I want to do the nude scenes."

"Film the whole thing again?"

"We still have Greenholt Gardens to film at. You have all the scenes broken down, you know all the shots you need. It'll be easier the second time."

"What about the other actors? Darren and Kim? They've already put a lot of time into this."

"No, not Darren and Kim. You're right, we couldn't ask them to do it all again. We'll need new actors." Michelle smoothed her skirt over her legs. "I just think we should do it. I want to do it." She looked at the time. "Better go. Think about it, okay?" She gave him a quick kiss and took off for her next class.