All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 13'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So damn good. Thank you for writing and sharing it. So damn good.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

That kitchen scene was hot, so was the backyard strip. Would have liked some more of the sex by the river. But overall very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always head and shoulders above everything else

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Loved it. She'll eventually make it across that bridge. Tried to give 5 stars. System wouldn't me.

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Skinny dipping in the river?

oneidlehandoneidlehandabout 2 years ago

Each chapter is a treat. Thank you.

Jth79v2Jth79v2about 2 years ago

Amazing story I’m glad you’re posting new chapters. Can’t wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found this series last week and spent two bleary-eyed days devouring it. And then a new chapter dropped! Yay! I think I'm in love with Charlie and Michelle. They're real people to me now and it's your fault. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's a Colombian exhibitionist named Joan (aka Violet on OnlyFans) who has the same nude self-caressing tic as Michelle.

brickman4brickman4about 2 years ago

I can hardly wait for the nude shoot . Documented exposure , and now a new actress , Maybe ?

Thank you Mis Vonharper .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to learn if Charlie and Michelle could overcome the distance between colleges - or have fun trying.

tavernkeepertavernkeeperabout 2 years ago

I just wanted to say Thank You for continuing this story. Like so many others I found it and read through all of the existing chapters as I got so wrapped up in what was happening with Charlie and Michelle. I was afraid I had hit another abandoned tale. So happy to be wrong.

Great writing and looking forward to more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a really great story, with plenty of intrigue and Michelle stripping. I love that Charlie loves to indulge in her passion to be naked and groped in public and then of course there is the sex. Not a lot of detail (thank you for that) so that one can imagine. It is good that it has come to light and now I cannot wait to see where you take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overjoyed to see Michelle and Charlie back and moving their relationship more into the open. I doubt Glenn and Cody will take it well, however,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another beautiful story Jessica, I always l forward to when you have something new :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. Two amazing interesting characters. Looking at the comments like so many other I discovered this story and was hooked from the start. I just can’t wait to see where you take the tale next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love the way this story is progressing. Before finding this story I had thoroughly enjoyed a series by Busy Badger, a new way of seeing things. Unfortunately that author has not continued with that story. Hopefully this story will have many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter on Amazon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my favorite story on literotic so far. I never want it to end!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay, I see this was written in 2015, updated 04/2022...so, when can we expect Chapter 14??

This is too much, I Love It!! I need to see more...soon, PLEASE!! More Charlie, more Michelle, more Ronni...and NOW...more Vanessa!!

FIVE **5** STARS...CANNOT SAY MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need number 14

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Will he get her naked in front of everyone at the Prom?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I must agree with everybody else, best story ever! If this is how you intended to end, we should all thank you for taking us along. It's your story, after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is amazing. I’ve read it three times already, one right after the other. I keep finding great little tidbits each time. I want to read some of her other stories, but I can’t let this one go. Bravo!

bdew13bdew13almost 2 years ago

Best story here, can’t wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was amazing. I got caught the 1st time I did it, fortunately I was on the other side of the canal, but at 67 now, I remember it like yesterday. It scared me so I've never tried it since, well done Michelle my hat is off for you, and my shirt, and pants .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story I’ve ever read on here. It’s stirred up a good amount of emotion for me around my high school ex. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know this would be a good spot to end this story, but like all great stories, I hope this isn't the end. I read all thirteen parts today, and can honestly say this is my favorite story/series on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just loved this story, from the first word to the last. Perfectly paced, plenty of comedic parts and some genuine heartache mixed in. Many scenes are true gems. Even individual words, perfectly placed (Michelle whispering "Charlie" from behind him at the beginning of Second Michelle when he is all but resigned to the conclusion that she wants nothing to do with him after their first encounter. There are plenty of others.), The characters are all very real. And while this seems like a perfect way to end it, part of me doesn't want it to end and I would welcome a continuation. On another note, if the author is indeed a female and not a man writing under a pseudonym, she has remarkable insight on what the male of the species goes through in the early stages of a passionate relationship - the aching desire to be with the woman he loves, and the churning torment from not knowing how she really feels about him. Been there.

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for a great story. Takes me back to my high school days. My first love. I hope you’ll continue the story and I hope you’ll keep them together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please keep updating ! And soon !

Putney62Putney62almost 2 years ago

Wow. Pushing the risk envelope big time. Another excellent chapter and looking forward to another.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker10 months ago

Brilliant writing and an erotic plot. What’s not to like? 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

Once again the author has found a way to up the ante. I love the way Michelle and Charlie are so indifferent to each other in public, but so on fire in private. She says he is not a secret, but in truth their relationship is very much a secret, and that is what makes it so erotic. I think that if they come out or their kink is discovered, the novelty might disappear. But... there is so much fun to be had until then.

ktingram18ktingram189 months ago

Best yet. The combination of eroticism and humor is unbeatable. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES