All Comments on 'Saturday Night School Ch. 14'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 out of 5. Thank you Jessica.

RedMockersRedMockersalmost 2 years ago

Nice to have them back. I didn't think we'd see anything more of Charlie and Michelle. Story is getting better. Didn't think that was possible. Great job.

TennisGalTennisGalalmost 2 years ago

This chapter and story is awesome 😎 I love the writing and details. You really capture the emotions Michelle & Charlie. I love Michelle is made to strip naked and she doesn't hesitate. I wish I was Michelle. Well done, Jessica! Thank you for making me orgasm while I read this. It's beautiful ❤️. Five 🌟!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a delight to see a new chapter of this series!

dr_staindr_stainalmost 2 years ago

Thank you very much for the new chapter. Cool as always. Please continue)

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsalmost 2 years ago

Developing and improving in horniness and in arousing directions, while still retaining all the innocent charm we've come to love.

Impeccable. I can't wait to unwrap the next tasty morsel.

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Jessie92Jessie92almost 2 years ago

Another great and interesting chapter! More please!

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Thanks so much for the next chapter. I fear Vanessa is gonna do something bad with the knowledge she's gained though. Can't wait to see the continuation.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Damn now I need some one to rub their wet pussy on my cock, you made to sound so sensual, an erotic delight. Love how Vanessa embraced the nudity and ended by fingering Michelle to orgasm. Very enjoyable read.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Second reading. First was last night. Still awesome! I stand by my original comments.

runnerman8700runnerman8700almost 2 years ago

I've been thoroughly enjoying this story, but this is the first time I felt compelled to write a comment. I'm really hoping for the sake of your characters that the bit at the end isn't as ominous as it sounds. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really glad that you are continuing with this story. It is so sexy and with the new twist with Vanessa becoming involved. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. SOOOO HOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

pkp033pkp033almost 2 years ago

What a hot little goodbye kiss from the Vampire 🔥🔥

damiano17damiano17almost 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories in this site! At least in my opinion. Now that the story is finished here too, I hope that we'll have the 6th book on amazon soon. Thrill Lake and coronavirus excibitionist were great too and I totally recommend them to everyone. But Michelle's story was my first contact with your work and I hope that we'll have many more "Saturday nights" . Even after school 😉 . I'd really like a sequel to "No one is awake to see" too .But the truth is that you always surpass my expectations. So anything new from you , would be welcome anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As happy as I am that Charlie and Michelle have become an official couple and let Vanessa know their secret, I am equally concerned that Vanessa may do something to harm them. I do so hope she does not spoil things for our young lovers.

ExhibitionistMonkeyExhibitionistMonkeyalmost 2 years ago

On one hand, I'm sad it takes so long for each chapter. On the other, if that's how long it takes to make erotica of this quality, it's totally worth it. This is one of the best series on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Ronni. Wishing for Ronni's inclusion in a future chapter. Still on the outside looking in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was so excited when I saw a new installment was out. Wonder if Ronni will get in on the naked fun soon. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series! Your characters are easy to connect with and you handle them in a real, mature way that reflects your own affection for them. The scenarios you place them in are fun, daring and very erotic. It's rare to see a series this long that doesn't lose it's original appeal, but you are still going strong with it! I'll enjoy reading more! Thank you!

NicandsparkyNicandsparkyalmost 2 years ago

Like many others, I have read every installment in this series. I have grown fond of Charlie and Michelle. They each have an innocence about them I find endearing. They each have a healthy dose of courage as they challenge themselves to move towards greater and greater levels of authenticity. I appreciate the quality of your writing. Your characters are believable in every way. From Charlie’s interactions with his Mom to the sex scenes, the people you create act like people and have sex like real people instead of people who are hoping to arouse some reader. Congratulations on all of this and your other writing as well. Thank you for sharing this and you with us. I wish you all the best and look forward to whatever comes next as you share your thoughts about Charlie and Michelle and their world.

DB750DB750almost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Unique encounters like these are the most memorable from my high school days. I imagine Charlie will never forget this night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely love this story and have just reread it from start to finish. I agree with what everyone is saying and hope I don’t have to wait too long for the next chapter.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 2 years ago

> Her breasts were smaller than Michelle's

I think this is the closest we've gotten in the entire story to Michelle's breast's have their size described. The way Jessica seems to go out of her way to avoid using size-based descriptor's for Michelle's breasts is something I find distracting since she describes Michelle in such detail in every single way except that one, which just makes the lack of size descriptor for that one body part all the more ostentatious.

I've asked Jessica multiple times if this is a deliberate decision or not, but my question always falls on deaf ears.

It's an amazing story in every single way, especially the character writing, and I even left volume 1 an Amazon review utterly praising it, but this one niggling thing keeps bothering me, even though I try as hard as I can to not let it...

Putney62Putney62almost 2 years ago

Just when you think it can’t get better or hotter, it does both. Looking to more of this great series. The writing is compelling, tight, and like the story, better every time.

FentrisRookFentrisRookover 1 year ago

Another great chapter with some very interesting developments. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ready for chapter 15

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was by far the best chapter so far. The addition of Vanessa to the nudity was a great development. Like others, I am hoping ihat future chapters, if any, will include a naked Ronni. The erotic dream Charlie had of her getting naked with him was enjyable, and the actual inclusion of her being part of the naked frolics would be a great addition.

Vasku21Vasku21over 1 year ago

First part in 2015, last year 2022. Nice series of stories. I like it. I just don't know if I will live to see the next sequel? Thank you for the nice story.

Vasku21Vasku21over 1 year ago

First part in 2015, last year 2022. Nice series of stories. I like it. I just don't know if I will live to see the next sequel? Thank you for the nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When we can see the next part. Or is this the end.

VitavieVitavieover 1 year ago

Lovely story series. I could identify with the women and men and their actions

HeartitracesHeartitracesover 1 year ago

I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be great to get some more of this brilliant story, or even just a happy ending to round it off if you didn't want to continue.

They've come so far, I'd love to see them end up together properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vanessa's dialogue feels too mature, matronly actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When can we expect the next part… please don’t keep us hanging for too long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Effing brilliant. IMO, there is no rest of the story. What a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been my favorite thing in here. Ever. I have been obsessed, losing sleep, to read more. When I finished this just now and there was no next chapter, I felt almost panicked. I hope there is more to come. This is literally some of the best writing I've seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly some of the best characters and engaging writing on lit. Really looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Conjuring all sorts of possibilities. Always unexpected twists and turns. Would love to hear more. Hope ur not done.

TK421aa23TK421aa23about 1 year ago

Great writing. Can’t wait for prom. I hope Glen doesn’t try anything … or at least Charlie is there to save her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I always come back and read some parts of this excellent story again. I really hope there will be more :))

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker10 months ago

I love your writing, your style, your erotic plots, the positivity, the characters. Even Charlie’s rival Glenn is presented in a positive way. I hope that you will create more chapters in the erotic saga of Michelle, Charlie and their chums at Pine Hills. 5 stars but deserves 10 and added to my favourites. Thank you for sharing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

I hope there are more chapters coming. It is a shame that the author doesn't publish chapters more frequently, but I know that she has other projects. Readers should check her out on Amazon. I am really appreciating her writing. She is quite skilled at conveying anxiety as well as descriptive erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read the book. It's brilliant, of course. But it hurts. You are making Charlie hurt to learn his lessons, symbolically for now; probably for real later on. Which maybe OK.

But for the readers, this hasn't been a 3-month relationship. It's been an 8-year one. Charlie doesn't realize that he is throwing it away.

If this goes through the whole cycle of her getting with Glenn so that Charlie can learn his lesson, it would take too long, at the rate you currently release stories, for the redemption (or acceptance) arc to even out the pain.

If you want him to pay the price for being dumb, it should be the price of hurting his friend instead of losing love. He isn't evil. He is just being an idiot. He is not trying to cause pain. He is just not realizing that he has to take more care with the power that Michele gave him. He is experimenting to find boundaries. And Michele is not setting many, not explicitly. If the only guardrail that he gets is ending up in a ditch, well, that's just too vindictive.

BTW, I am saying this as someone who has helped a person in real life to not make this kind of mistake. And I was the friend that the person lost. I promise you, the price of losing a friend is worth it if you help them keep their love.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please keep writing this well written exposè of fascinating people.

donbaron5donbaron58 months ago

Brilliant and brilliant again, one of the best if not the. Eager to see

the saga continued!!!

donbaron5donbaron58 months ago

Brilliant and brilliant again, one of the best if not the. Eager to see the saga continued!!!

HarryjansenHarryjansen4 months ago

A great finale to a great story. Thank you Jessica! Loved how Charlie dipped his cock in Vanessa ‘s pussy, with Michelle standing next to them and watching. A story as hot as hell.

Thank you for all that made it much mote than just porn. The story line, the characters, the tension you built up. You are an unique talent, you made an old man very horny. Thanks for that not in the last place ;/€

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a GREAT SERIES

This was a great story and every high school boys wet dream

DarkRoninDarkRonin3 months ago

Seriously beautiful piece of work oh that it should continue

brucewinwoodbrucewinwood3 months ago

Thank you for this amazing series! This is one of my favourite stories on this site.

I love the character development and the premise. And the sex is hot!

Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

fun stuff Jessica, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES