All Comments on 'Saturday Night Special'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateabout 16 years ago
Those were the days!

I remember trying to coach a few kids. I was a crew chief not a driver and always tried to help, sometimes they listen, sometimes they don't. Great story Tx! Brought back some great old memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

A really great story, how about a follow up? The story didn't need sex, or anything else to make it better. Thanks for a enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nostalgia

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. It brought back fond memories of building and crewing race cars. Your description of chassis set-up and track conditions was great,nothing wrong with the dialog either.

Thanks for a great story.

From montana35 in AZUSA

sharkjcw1sharkjcw1about 16 years ago
Great Ride

As a expit helper for both drag and dirt cars it was a very good stoy to read. As for Assnonymous if you want to dis at least have the balls to sign your name

John_the_AuthorJohn_the_Authorover 15 years ago
Great story but with some small warts

As a car guy, I liked the story and could relate to it fully. As a published author, however, I only gave it 75% because of the punctuation and spelling errors. Let me recommend "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" by Lynne Truss so you can find out where the mechanics of the story (no pun intended) went wrong.

burningloveburningloveover 7 years ago
Tuning - I Learned A Lot about Dirt Racing

Nice Piece and Moral! Learn from your elders. As usual, well written. Thanks for the story.

johntc24johntc24over 1 year ago

Wonderful, great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...