Satyr Play 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers

He smiled at her then his stomach growled loudly.

Giggles of released tension burst out of Sandy, and the others chuckled.

"Anyone want to go out for dinner? My treat!" Henry asked. He recalled that he should be unfamiliar with the neighborhood, so he looked to Sandy. "Any suggestions for local eateries?"

"There's a Thai place that isn't too far away. It's walking distance," she replied. Tish and Dayshia grinned and nodded.

"Should we make a reservation?" he asked.

Sandy was already dialing and smiled at them as she listened to it ring.

They listened as she successfully booked them the last table for four with a promise to be there in five minutes. Once she hung up, they scrambled to their feet and rushed out of the condo. They took the elevator down and hustled outside. The night was beautiful, and they quickly walked up the street and over one block to the small, single-story building.

Sandy got them inside and seated at their reserved table in the back corner moments later. Henry sat with his back to the wall with Sandy next to him. Tish sat across from him, and Dayshia was next to her. Menus were handed out, and the waiter was delighted when they immediately began to order dish after dish.

They ordered drinks as well. Tish looked at Henry's curious expression. "Do you drink?" she asked.

"I've had wine before," he admitted.

"Let me order for you," she said, and he nodded. She gave him a long, evaluating look, then faced the waiter. "He'll have a Long Island Ice Tea." The man nodded and rushed away to get their order started.

"That's a pretty strong drink," Dayshia cautioned.

"He's a pretty big man!" Tish grinned.

"If you don't like it, you don't have to drink it all," Sandy told him, and Tish pouted at her.

It didn't take long for some of the appetizers to arrive, and they passed them back and forth as their drinks arrived.

Once the wait staff had moved on, Sandy raised her Cosmopolitan, and the others lifted their glasses. Tish had a Manhattan, and Dayshia was drinking a Mojito. "To my new neighbor, welcoming him to New York and the building! To Henry!" she cheered, and the others joined in, except Henry, who just grinned at them.

He took a tentative sip and was surprised to find he liked it. It didn't seem that strong. He nodded in appreciation to Tish, who smiled happily and stuck her tongue out at Sandy. The blond rolled her eyes at her friend.

The chicken satay was delicious in the peanut sauce, and the spring rolls went fast.

"We should order more of these!" Henry gushed.

"Slow down, fella! We have plenty more food coming. Pace yourself!" Sandy replied with a grin.

A loud slurp sound drew all eyes to Henry's glass. His straw was draining the dregs from the bottom. A waiter was immediately at his elbow. "Another?"

Henry smiled and nodded to the man who hustled off to the bar with the empty glass.

"Remember what I said about pacing yourself?" Sandy said, but Tish was delighted.

They talked a little about the hospital and the kooky patients they'd encountered this past week while Henry listened with rapt attention. The drink appeared at his elbow, and he immediately drank half.

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA, partner! Strong drink! Empty stomach! Not a good combination!" Sandy cautioned.

He looked at her in confusion. "What? I ate some satay and spring rolls. My stomach isn't empty."

"Yes, but that's not enough to absorb the alcohol!" she explained.

"I don't think there is much alcohol in this drink. It tastes very good! And it's cold and refreshing!" he returned.

"I'm just sayin' pace—"

Tish had had enough. "Let the man enjoy himself, Girl Scout!"

Sandy narrowed her eyes at Tish as she didn't like that nickname. Tish was more than a little bit of a shit disturber though not as much as Roger. Sandy was more of a rule follower. That was all. She didn't need lessons in behavior from this one!

"Peace!" Henry said, placing a hand on theirs. "I will slow down my drinking."

Sandy smiled.

"But I will have another later." It was Tish's turn to smile.

"Don't look now, but we're drawing the attention of our neighbors," Dayshia quietly said as she faced Tish. Of course, that just made everyone glance over at the occupants of the next table. Four young women in oversized t-shirts, yoga pants, too much jewelry, and excess make-up with teased-up hair were staring at Henry with expressions of delight. Three were Japanese, but one was Indian with very dark skin and lovely eyes. She glanced over timidly.

The boldest of the group with shocking pink hair smiled at Henry. "Excuse me, please. Are you related to Stanley Garin?" she asked in a thick accent.

Henry's eyes widened as he looked back at them. He didn't recognize any of the young women, so he had no idea how they recognized him.

"Uh, yes. I'm his brother. How do you know Stanley?" he managed.

"We are friends of Yuko Imamura," the bold one answered. She held up her phone, and there was a picture of him, as Stanley, stepping out the front door of his building. Yuko had taken a picture of him and shared it with her friends?

"Ahhh..." he began, then saw the looks from his table. "Stanley told me about Yuko," he quickly explained.

"Where is Stanley?" the timid girl asked. She had a ring through her nose with a chain leading down inside her t-shirt. He tried not to follow it with his eyes though he was having a little trouble keeping his eyes steady.

"Uh, he recently died in an accident while overseas."

The group moaned in dismay. "Yuko will be so upset when she hears!" Pink Hair exclaimed.

Henry paused. How would Yuko find out? Wasn't she being punished in Japan? "Stanley mentioned something about her going back to Japan?"

"Oh, yes. But Yuko will be back soon. Her father has forgiven her, so she is allowed to return!" the bold one cheered, and her friends picked that up.

"Ah, okay. Well, it was nice meeting you." He paused as he wondered at the coincidence of meeting them here. "Do you live around here?"

"No. Yuko's father bought her and her sister a condo in a nearby building. We came to take pictures of us standing outside of it to send to her. Oh! Could we take one with you?" Her friends were suddenly excited by the idea, and all pulled out their cells.

Henry felt rocked by the news that Yuko was not only coming back but was bringing her sister and might be living in his building! He caught Tish and Dayshia looking at him curiously as he'd paused for so long. He turned a smile to the ladies at the next table. "How about after dinner?" he suggested, and they pouted but agreed.

He turned back to his table and saw their expectant expressions. He swallowed and glanced to the other table, but they were back to looking at the pictures on their cells.

He spoke quietly to keep his words from their neighbors. "Stanley spoke to me about his encounter with... his housekeeper. He said it hadn't gone well, but she was sent back to Japan and thought she would be there permanently." He looked at them. "You met her too?" He knew they'd recall that night and saw them nod.

"Stanley told you a lot for having just met you," Dayshia said with a slight frown.

Henry had expected this. He'd prepared for it as well. This time, he had the truth to defend himself.

"Yes, we discovered many common experiences growing up and shared a lot. You could say we had an instant and deep bond." He smiled faintly as he recalled seeing his new human disguise in a mirror and how he'd broken down and cried. He sucked in a breath and tried to start again. "He said—" Henry paused as his emotions suddenly welled up and almost overwhelmed him. He forced it down and took a deep breath. "He said that he grew up without friends too... he said being brought into your circle and being accepted by the people at VRL... those were the happiest moments of his life."

Henry wiped his eyes roughly, then sucked back the remains of his drink. He nodded to the waiter, who spotted the action and headed to the bar again. The man was remarkably attentive!

Henry felt hands settle down on his and squeeze. He glanced down and saw three hands resting on his on the table. He gave the ladies a shaky smile.

"You're among friends here too, Henry," Sandy said.

He struggled to smile as his emotions surged again. "Thank you," he managed with a rough voice. Another drink arrived, and he reached for it. He caught Sandy's concerned look and set the glass down.

She leaned against his shoulder, and her hair immediately swept up to rest across his back and interwove with his long, wavy brown hair. Dayshia rolled her eyes and sat back, releasing Henry's hand. He pretended not to notice her abrupt pulling away and Sandy's overly fond hair.

Sandy's face relaxed, and she smiled in contentment.

Their meals began arriving, and Sandy reluctantly sat properly in her chair. Her hair released him with only a slight tug.

They enjoyed their meals and got to sample from each other's plates as each had chosen something different. Some were too spicy for Henry. He tried quenching it with his drink, but that only made the room spin slightly. Sandy leaned against his side as she giggled at his reddening face.

Tish reached across the table and poked a piece of bread between his lips. "Bread to soak up the spiced oils," she explained but let her fingertip linger on his lower lip for longer than was entirely necessary. His eyes lifted to lock onto hers as he felt a strange and gentle tingling on his neck just below his ears and beginning on the sides of his torso under his arms. Tish was smiling mischievously, but she gasped softly when she saw the heat flare in his eyes. She pulled her hand back, but her body was already tingling.

Another drink was placed on the table before Henry, distracting him, and the tingling faded.

"Last one," Sandy said firmly to the waiter as she straightened up in her chair and he nodded, giving her a nervous look.

Dayshia chuckled as she looked across at Sandy's concerned expression. "Such a good little mother."

Sandy scowled at Dayshia. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Her friend smirked at her. "You're such a righteous young woman! Never willing to take a risk and live dangerously."

"That's not true!" Sandy barked. "Take that back!"

Tish was grinning at the ladies and had to add her two cents. "Sorry, Sandy, I have to agree with Dayshia. You're a sweet girl, as pure as the driven snow."

"I'm not!" Sandy hissed.

Henry knew Sandy's hair was becoming agitated, though Dayshia and Tish couldn't see it. He began sliding his left hand off the table to reach for it before it moved into view.

Dayshia reached across the table to take Sandy's hand.

"It's not a bad thing! Being innocent and a bit of a prude these days is sweet!" Dayshia insisted.

"Oh, I think prude is a little strong," Tish said, putting her arm around Dayshia's shoulder.

Sandy nodded firmly. "Thank you—"

"Virginal is more accurate," Tish said.

Feeling a little unbalanced, Henry grabbed the edge of the table with his right hand, catching Tish's under his as he reached his left into the mass of blond hair that was about to surge upwards in anger.

"I had sex with Marisaaaaaaahhh..." Sandy blurted before her head snapped back in bliss. The shock traveled through the circle, engulfing them all in the cascade of sensation as Sandy's hair wound itself around Henry's forearm. His, Dayshia's, and Tish's heads mirrored Sandy's movements precisely as their nervous systems synchronized briefly.

Unbidden, an image flashed into Henry's mind. Marisa's lovely face smiling wickedly at him/Sandy from between his/Sandy's thighs. This time, however, the image was accompanied by the oddest and most exquisite sensation of the ravishing blonde teasing his/Sandy's clit until he/Sandy came explosively. His mind filled with a wonderfully intense glow, and he felt himself returning to his body. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Dayshia's mouth moving, but no sound came out.

She sucked in a breath. "no, no, No, No, NO!" Dayshia growled as she snatched her hand back from Sandy's and shrugged off Tish's arm. "No! That did NOT just happen again!" She closed her eyes briefly as a sympathetic shiver raced through her nerves, which were still tingling.

Conversations around their table stopped, and heads turned in their direction. Henry scowled at them, and people returned to their conversations and meals, only occasionally casting looks at them over their shoulders.

However, their closest neighbors were much more obvious and unabashed about their intense interest in what happened at their neighboring table. The young women were staring at Sandy, who'd loudly confessed to having sex with someone named Marisa? Then, it looked like the entire table had an orgasm. They hadn't seen shit like that since Yuko had taken them out to that truly freaky sex club!

The Indian girl focused on Henry with disturbing intensity, but she remained quiet.

He slipped his hand free of Sandy's completely spent hair. He glanced over at Tish, who'd caught the motion and was smiling at him knowingly.

"What... what happened?" Sandy asked as she blinked her big blue eyes at her friends.

"Well, I guess I'll have to take back what I said about you being pure and virginal. Not that I've ever been attracted to another woman, but damn, that was a happy ending!" Tish confessed in surprise. She was giving Sandy an impressed smile.

"I said no! That didn't just happen! I did not see or feel that! Uh uh! No!" Dayshia insisted, clearly upset.

"Oh, come on, Dayshia! Don't be silly! Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean you have to deny it! It doesn't have to alter your entire world. Just a small perceived corner of it. It happened! We all experienced it!" Tish exclaimed, then looked to Henry. "Oh my god! How would that have felt for a man?"

He blinked at her as the room wasn't so steady anymore. The booze was finally kicking in. He considered the question until they thought he hadn't heard it. "That... was a first for me... in several ways. It was very nice!"

Tish turned to Dayshia, who was looking at Henry sadly. She leaned a little closer to speak softly. "It doesn't make you a lesbian or even bisexual, you know. If that's what you're worried about."

Dayshia shook her head in annoyance. "No! It's not that at all. It's this freaky mind-to-mind shit! That doesn't happen!"

"I think you need to re-evaluate that opinion... but that's just my opinion. And Sandy's. And Henry's," Tish continued.

Sandy was still feeling tingly, and her scalp felt invigorated. She reached up to run her fingers through her thick, flowing hair and closed her eyes in bliss as gentle waves of comfort rippled through her. "Mmmmm, I feel sooooo goooood!"

"Henry had his hand in your crazy hair," Tish purred with a wicked smile.

"Is that what does it?!?" Dayshia exclaimed a little too loudly. "Stanley did that too the last time you dragged us into this freaky shit! I swear, girl! I'm gonna shave your head while you sleep!"

Sandy's eyes flared as she bristled with rage. "Don't you DARE threaten my hair!"

"Calm down! Everyone!" Henry growled quietly, and the two ladies thumped back in their chairs to glare at each other.

"I-I don't think Sandy meant to do anything to anyone. It just... happened. I'm sorry that disturbed you... so much Dayshia, but if I've learned anything... so far in my short life, it's that fighting what is... brings far more grief... than just accepting it and moving on," Henry finally managed to get out.

Tish reached across and patted his hand. "That was lovely. Are you okay?"

He blinked at her. "I-I think I drank too much. The room is... moving around... more than a little."

Sandy raised her hand to summon the waiter. "The check, please." With a nod, the man rushed away.

"We'll get you home," Dayshia said, still looking a little troubled.

Henry paid the bill with his new credit card, obtained for his new identity, and they helped him out of the booth.

"The picture?" the pink-haired woman asked from the next table as the others dropped their cash on the table to cover their bill.

"Sure, outside?" Henry asked.

Smiles beamed back at him as the ladies scrambled to follow.

When everyone was on the sidewalk, the young women handed their phones to Dayshia and Tish and crowded around Henry. Sandy watched from the side as they took picture after picture.

"Okay, that's good. We have to say goodnight," Henry insisted, and the ladies rushed forward to collect their phones. Grinning at the pictures, they thanked Henry and dashed away in a cloud of giggles.

"Huh! We take the pictures, and Henry gets the thanks! Spoiled brats!" Dayshia grumbled.

Sandy walked over to Henry and hooked her arm through his as he was swaying slightly. "Come on, you. Let's get you home."

Tish took his other side, and Sandy offered her other elbow to Dayshia, who shook her head timidly. She followed as they headed back.

The night was lovely, and Henry took a deep breath to try and clear his head, but he was too blitzed. The world continued to spin. He chuckled to himself at that thought. The idea that he would be able to feel the earth's rotation! Still, he tilted his head back and opened his mind to the world around him.

He imagined his mind accelerating outwards, expanding faster and faster until he could almost see... everything. He sighed in wonder as he was stunned by the sheer vastness of the Earth and the wonder of floating above it all! He suddenly felt a tingle of energy out there. It tasted familiar but smelled fresh and new!

Looking down at the Earth below him, he could see little tears in the globe. He reached out and touched them as the planet spun by below him. The tears widened at his touch, and the fresh energy flared and flashed briefly at those locations. He shook his head in confusion as his senses blended and distorted oddly.

"Henry! Wake up!"

He was pulled back to the now and became aware of his arms held tight and two strong hands pressing against his back to keep him from toppling back. "Wha..."

"Damn, he's a heavy brute!" Dayshia huffed from behind him.

He got his legs to take his weight again and blinked at the worried faces on each side of him. "I'm sorry, what happened?"

"It looked like you were passing out!" Sandy exclaimed.

"Wow... Sorry! I drank way too much!" he sighed. "I need to get to bed. I have work tomorrow."

They made it the rest of the way to the building and took him right to his door. He leaned back against the wall next to it as he stuffed his hand into his pocket to get his key. His hand was stuck, and Sandy gripped his arm to help him pull.

He looked up to see Tish standing before him with a sultry smile on her lips. Then she was pressing her body against his, and her mouth was caressing his lips. God, she was a good kisser!

That tingling he'd felt on his neck and sides earlier in the evening began again, just a little stronger this time, and a kind of hunger flared. He pulled his hand from his pocket, dropping his keys. His hand continued to rise until he had a grip on the back of Tish's head and her ponytail. The kiss deepened, and they thumped against the opposite wall as Henry pressed his body against hers.

"Henry!"

Sandy's voice broke through the surging lust, and he pulled back from Tish's mouth as he gasped and shook.

"Tish, he's drunk. Wait until he's sober to make your move," Sandy said reasonably.

Henry saw Tish was searching his eyes, and he could see she was conflicted, but she finally nodded.

"Good night, Henry," she managed, then slipped out of the space between him and the wall. He leaned his head forward to rest his forehead against the cool surface as he tried to quiet the raging lust shaking his body. His neck felt flushed as a heat radiated outwards from there and his sides to the rest of his body, not a torrent but trickling out through his limbs.

BurntRedstone
BurntRedstone
9,888 Followers