Satyr Play 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her kiss was demanding and almost bruising, but he sucked on her tongue as she undid his belt. She pulled back from the kiss to tug his pants and underwear down.

She pushed him roughly, and he fell back on the bed. She took a moment to tug off his shoes, pants, and underwear. He looked up at her as he squirmed higher on the bed while she pulled her clothes off. This took a while as she also wore a vest under her uniform. All the while, his cock throbbed against his belly, and the internal heat flushed his skin.

He finally got a good look at her. She had to be six feet, with a strong, heavy body, carrying just a little extra weight on her breasts, belly, ass, and thighs. She was not so much fat as thick and solid. She kept her hair short and wore a serious expression. She had a broad nose and full lips, which he longed to kiss again. She had to be in her early thirties and had worry lines on her face. As she was a cop in New York, this wasn't a surprise.

She was looking more and more desperate to take him and finally tore her panties off.

"Condom!" he croaked from a tight throat, his rational mind scoring that one small victory.

She bent and ripped open the box, scattering the contents on the floor. She picked up a strip and tore one free, pulling it from the foil package.

Then she was on the bed rolling the condom over his cock as he gasped and squirmed. She knee-walked over his body and sat down to pin his cock to his stomach with her pussy. She stroked him up and down this way as he moaned. Finally, she could wait no longer. She lifted his cock and forced it inside her.

"Fuck!" she gasped as more and more of him slid deep inside. She made grunting noises as she struggled to accommodate all of him.

Henry's mind filled with the bliss he'd been aching for. His hips began to roll, and this made the woman grunt and move faster. That felt better for him, and his hips rocked more. Soon she was slamming her ass down against his pelvis, and he was rocking side to side to keep pace. Henry marveled at her strength as she maintained this high level of effort at a brutal pace for minute after minute.

"Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" she suddenly growled.

He sped up, and she threw her head back as her orgasm struck. She shook and moaned through the waves and gradually folded herself down to rest across his body.

Henry hadn't reached his release yet, and his hips continued to roll slowly, sliding himself in and out of her. She sighed and stretched her body against his, and he moved a little faster.

"Shit, that feels good," she mumbled. She pulled back to look into Henry's eyes then her mouth was on his again. This time she was sucking on his tongue.

He wanted to put his hands on her, but cuffs still pinned them behind his back. Instead, he began to bounce her hips against his, slapping her clit as he drove himself deeper and deeper.

"AH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!" she cried out as a second release overwhelmed her. Henry's orgasm was suddenly right there. The heat flowing through his limbs surged, and he thought he might spontaneously burst into flames. He filled the condom, and he could feel it begin to run up the sides, threatening to spill out inside her. He arched his back and felt himself slip free.

Henry lay panting on the bed as he felt his body slowly returning to normal. The heat inside him ebbed and dissipated, and he felt his mind sharpening again.

The woman was also panting and trembling on his chest. She looked him in the eye, and guilt suddenly flared there. She pulled back and sat on the edge of the bed facing away.

They were quiet for a while.

"Shit. Look, I'm sorry. I... I don't know what came over me," Mary said quietly.

"Hi, my name is Henry. Henry Gable."

She looked at him in surprise, snorting softly. A smile finally appeared on her lips. "Mary Carsten." She had nice eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Mary."

"Really?" she asked with a troubled look. "I practically raped you."

He shook his head briefly. "I never said no or stop, and I certainly didn't try to stop you, so it wasn't rape."

Her eyes took on a stricken look. "You're not married, are you?"

He shook his head. "Single. Not even dating."

She finally smiled in relief and shook her head. "What the hell was that? I've never behaved like that before."

"I don't know, this has never happened to me either," Henry said. "Are you married?"

She looked away. "Separated." She seemed to be collecting herself then she looked at him again. "What about those people on the train?"

"They just spontaneously started having sex. I had my eyes closed at first, so I didn't see it start," Henry explained.

She nodded and chuckled. "Some new kind of weird flash mob?"

Henry shrugged. "Can... can you remove the handcuffs now?"

She grinned down at him as she turned her body towards him. "What if I'm not done with you yet?"

He chuckled as he saw she was only teasing.

She moved closer and looked at the mess in his condom. "Damn, you were backed up there, I see."

He rolled his eyes, then gasped as he felt her gripping the base of his cock and squeezing upwards as she peeled the condom from his semi-rigid erection. She got most of the cum inside the condom and tied the open end closed. "Shit, that's more than I've ever seen... from one man at least." Her eyes went to his. She dropped it into a trash can next to the bed.

"That's... more than I wanted to know," he replied with a grin.

She grinned wickedly as she looked at the spilled cum on his balls. "Such a mess."

Before Henry could react, she bent forward and sucked up the spillage on his balls. He felt them tighten once more, then she took his cock into her mouth to suck and squeeze out the last drops. He cried out in surprise as she sat up to grin at him, swallowing her mouthful. Her eyelids fluttered then closed as she slumped over his chest, pinning him to the bed once more.

Henry froze. The Wild Magic in a single drop of his cum on Marisa's finger made Sandy's hair come alive. Mary swallowed more than that! A lot more!

He didn't know what to do! Worse, he was handcuffed and trapped under her body. He couldn't do anything, even if he thought of something. He could feel and hear her breathing, which was good, right?

Fuck, she was heavy!

Maybe she'd wake soon or move. Henry thought about dropping his glamor, but the cuffs? Would they break, or would his larger wrists take damage? He slumped back on the bed and watched her for signs of changes.

Eventually, his eyelids drooped, and exhaustion took him down.

-=-

"YOU BITCH! YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Henry jerked awake and looked down at the end of the bed in fright. Morning light streamed through the curtains and lit a police officer in uniform standing there. He had a terrible look of rage on his face. He was older than Mary, white, with a Van Dyke beard peppered with grey. Henry blinked at him then the man was pointing his gun at Mary's naked back as she stretched out across his chest.

"ROT IN HELL YOU CHEATING SLUT!"

"WAIT!" Henry yelled.

The gun fired twice in rapid succession, and the shots were deafening in the small room. Henry cried out in fear.

"WHA!?! FUCK! Motherfucker!" Mary yelled as she jolted awake, a massive shiver running up her spine. She blinked wide-eyed at Henry's shocked and terrified expression, then turned her head to look at the man at the end of the bed.

"Jeff! What the fuck are you doing in my house! I told you we were over! Get out, you lying, cheating, piece of shit loser!"

The man stared at her in shock, slowly shaking his head in disbelief.

Mary and Henry watched in horror as Jeff brought the gun to his temple and blew his brains out all over her bedroom wall.

Henry closed his eyes and tried to keep his stomach from heaving as his body shook with unspent adrenaline.

"Geezus," Mary whispered as she moved to the end of the bed to look down at her ex-husband's body. She felt something pressing against her knee on the bed and picked up two flattened slugs from the mattress. She looked at them on her palm and looked around the room quickly to see what he'd shot but saw no sign of any damage. What the fuck? Two misfires, then Jeff's fatal shot? Someone up there was looking out for her!

"Can you please undo the cuffs?" Henry begged.

She looked back at him and saw he was still naked from the waist down. She tried to recall what happened after they had sex, but she must have just fallen asleep on him. She felt incredibly well rested. She gave herself a shake as she realized he was still waiting.

"Oh my god... Henry was it? I'm so sorry you got dragged into this mess!" Mary said, sliding off the bed to get her keys from her belt on the floor. She rolled him onto his side and undid the cuffs.

Henry rubbed his sore wrists and slid off the other side of the bed to rush into the washroom. He bent over the toilet as his body heaved. He barely finished when he felt Mary's hand pulling on his arm.

"You have to go, Henry. Now."

He grabbed a quick glass of water, rinsed and spit. He quickly pulled on his underwear, pants, and shoes. Then Mary shoved his shopping bag into his hand, pushed him down the hall, and out the back door. She pointed to the gate in the back fence, and he hustled to it, through it, and into the alleyway. He picked a direction and began walking.

The neighborhood was only beginning to wake as he passed through it. He forced a smile onto his face as he nodded to the ladies walking their dogs. He saw a busier street up ahead. Behind him, he heard sirens going by.

Now, all he needed was to find a place to flag down a cab.

He shuddered. Okay, maybe he should also speak to someone about what he'd just witnessed. He increased the speed of his walk.

Chapter 6

Xiong hiked to the top of the mountain behind his village once a week to visit the shrine he built on the plateau. He kept it tidy, did a little sweeping, replaced the incense and candles, and did some repairs on the small structure when necessary. He would have loved to have built a full-size temple, but that would have been pushing his luck. The shrine was small enough to be ignored by the local government.

His old bones ached from the arduous climb as he finally stepped onto the small flat area, but he knew the ache just meant he was still alive.

This morning, the air on the plateau was fresh and crisp. Certainly cleaner than the air trapped in the valley below. The factories down the road spewed their smoke in a constant exhalation, filling the valley with their smudge. Three years earlier, Xiong lost his wife to lung disease. He sent his children away to his brother's farm before the smoke could take them as well. He remained behind as he had to tend to his home, his wife's grave, and the shrine.

Taking deep breaths of the clean mountain air, he did his morning exercises and smiled at the rising sun. It was going to be a beautiful day.

He collected the broom from the tiny shed he'd built off to the side by some bushes and swept the stone tiles surrounding the shrine. Each of these stones he'd personally carried and placed. Then he dusted the shrine itself.

As he worked, a shadow crept across the plateau. He glanced toward the sun and saw a large fluffy cloud approaching. Its shadow was quite dark, so he assumed it was heavy with rain. He would be grateful if the rain cleaned the air in his valley, even if for just a little while.

From this elevation, the incoming cloud looked like it might just skim over the top of the shrine. Xiong paused his work to watch it move, and his wrinkled brow added one more as he realized he couldn't feel the breeze pushing it along. Such a large cloud would need a stiff wind to move.

Hearing an odd rumble behind him, Xiong just had time to look over his shoulder to see a slightly smaller cloud rushing up the mountain from the valley below. He stared wide-eyed as the surprisingly solid cloud flew over his head and clipped the point of the spire on the temple. The fluffy stuff seemed to shudder as it lifted higher to avoid the now jagged point.

Xiong felt a mist coat him and realized it was coming from the tear in the cloud. The cloud's wound?

He turned his eyes to follow the movement and saw the incoming cloud appear to slow, but it made no other evasive moves.

Xiong stared in wonder as he realized the clouds were behaving more like living creatures, which was very odd. He had the strangest sensation of watching two male lions fighting for dominance.

The two large masses reached each other, but there was no flash of teeth or baring of claws. Instead, they began to bulge upwards, and his perception returned to reality as this looked very much like regular storm clouds building and climbing skyward, if a little faster than usual.

He heard deep rumbles, and the ground shook from frequencies too low to hear but easily felt. More and more of the mist settled down on Xiong, drenching him. Every hair on his body began to stand up as an enormous charge built in the sky above the plateau.

He knew he should run, but his body was too old for such youthful exercise. Besides, he was feeling comfortable here on the mountaintop. Even the rain warmed him when he'd expected it to give him a chill from being so drenched. So he turned and sat on the shrine's base, facing out over the valley below as the battling clouds drifted above his head.

The charge continued to build, and Xiong chuckled now at how it tickled him.

The mist continued to fall, and Xiong sighed and watched the valley below with a smile.

A terrible crack and boom shook the mountain as lightning ripped downward through the smaller cloud, tearing it apart.

The shrine was the final destination for all that energy. The small structure exploded as the powerful bolt played over the entire area with its white-hot plasma. The light show lasted for almost twenty seconds then the large cloud drifted down into the valley.

-=-

Late in the afternoon, two of Xiong's neighbors, concerned about their friend, climbed the mountain trail. They'd seen the terrible storm raging at the top of the mountain and grew worried when he didn't return.

When they reached the top, they prepared themselves for the worst, which appeared true. The wooden shrine was gone, blasted into small charred splinters. Aside from the stone base, there was nothing left. The stone tiles had odd scorch marks and abstract lines etched into them from the storm's unleashed energies.

They heard a gentle scraping sound and cried out in surprise as they finally saw its source.

Late afternoon sun glistened from its outer surface as a stunningly beautiful being was patiently sweeping bits of the shrine into small piles. It had the appearance of multicolored glass, and while it captured and reflected the sunlight, light also shone from its core. It paused to turn and look at the two men who watched with wide eyes. Their eyes grew wider with recognition.

Xiong smiled, waved to his friends, and then turned back to his slow sweeping.

Such a mess! He had so much to do!

-=-

Heller was on edge and had been for a couple of days.

The people from DZIF and CDC had checked Edmund out for biological poisons, testing him for a variety of potential causes. From what Heller was overhearing, the results were coming back negative. The man was healthy—except for being blind to light and seeing sound waves.

Today a group from the government was coming in to meet with Edmund and to transfer him out. Heller had been ordered to be present as he was a familiar voice for Edmund, and it should keep him calm. He was terrified to be in the same room as the red-eyed monster!

Edmund was his childhood nightmares brought to life. He had to thank his grandpa for telling him those horrible stories when he was so young and impressionable.

Jerk!

Karl entered the antechamber outside the containment room and smiled in relief at seeing Heller. He looked over to ensure the intercom to the containment room was off.

"Heller! Glad you could make it! I'll be thrilled when this whole thing is over, and we can get back to business."

"Yes, sir," Heller responded, biting back the comment that he'd been ordered to be here.

"Did they complete the task of removing the carcass of that thing from the cooling pool?" Karl asked.

He nodded. "Yesterday. It was highly radioactive, which makes Edmund's lack of radiation poisoning so much more confusing."

Karl nodded with a worried look.

The double doors leading from the admin wing opened, and three broad-shouldered men and one tall woman entered, all wearing police uniforms. These officers were the security detail for the government officials. The woman walked over and checked Karl and Heller's credentials. Heller was startled and then entranced by the intensity of her almond-shaped eyes, one of which was light amber while the other was a deep shade of blue. It almost felt like she was looking through his glamor, but he knew that was impossible. She quietly thanked them for their cooperation and spoke into the mic on her shoulder. Heller had extensively traveled, so he recognized her subtle accent as Egyptian.

She turned and nodded to the other officers before taking up station at the side of the room facing the window into the decontamination chamber. A group of four men wearing dark suits and grim expressions entered and moved to shake Karl's hand. Arnd was last to arrive and was checked out by one of the big officers by the door before he was allowed to join Heller.

"Shit! I almost missed this!" the man whispered to Heller.

"I wish I could have," Heller sighed. Arnd looked at him with raised brows, so Heller continued. "Those red eyes of his give me the creeps!" Arnd snorted in amusement. Heller subtly moved to put Arnd between him and the door to Edmund's room.

Karl moved to the intercom to get things moving along. They'd rigged a curtain across the window and only opened it when Edmund said he was ready.

Pressing the button, Karl glanced at the group and leaned towards the mic. "Good morning, Edmund. Are you ready?"

A weird, crunching sound came from the speaker. Then silence.

"Karl?"

Heller shivered at the odd slurring from Edmund.

"May I open the curtain? You have company," Karl asked.

"Oh... oh god. Karl, it was trying to kill me. I had to..."

Karl looked back at the group with concern. He reached forward and opened the curtains.

There was blood splashed across the inside of the glass. In the middle of the room was Edmund, standing over the corpse of one of the cleaning staff. The man's throat was ripped open.

Edmund was making his little tick sounds as he looked at his hands. His fingertips now sported hooked claws, dripping gore and blood.

One of the officers immediately reached over and turned the intercom off. The female police officer spoke into her mic, and the double doors opened again. The four government officials were hustled away by officers waiting in the hallway. The doors closed immediately, and the policeman turned the intercom back on.

They could hear Edmund panting, and Heller saw his teeth had also grown in length. His jaws dripped with blood.

"What happened, Edmund?" Karl asked carefully.

"It's a monster, Karl. It came into the room to kill me. I-I had to defend myself."

"Are... are you eating him?" Karl gasped.

"IT! IT! It's not a man! It's a monster!" Edmund yelled, clearly shaken by his actions.

They traded uneasy glances, and the police officers pulled out their guns.

"Okay, Edmund. We're going to remove you from the room and take you to a place you can get cleaned up."

"Oh... okay," Edmund said, looking down at the corpse again. He licked his lips.

Two officers entered the room, one with handcuffs and the other with his gun drawn.

1...56789...28