All Comments on 'Satyr Play'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
acesezacesezabout 7 years ago
bruh

i made it to page to 20 before realising who the authur is another good book

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesabout 7 years ago
What do you say after that?

When something is so good, sometimes one just runs out of words to describe what they have just witnessed. So, I'll make do with my limited vocabulary. WOW.

PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 7 years ago
Faved for later.

The first page was interesting enough, so I faved to read the rest later. I'll offer my opinion when done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I'd love to see a second or even a third additon to this story. It was great and I didn't see any stupid mistakes so many of the writers here make. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

An elegant example of storytelling. Fantastically imaginative, stopping just short of excess. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank You

Exceptionally Compelling Story. Well crafted Characters. Interesting Universe. Thank you for a tale that is worth reading. And Re-reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Three Hours......

Three Hours...... That is how long it took to read. From the onset it absolutely enthralled me, I am floating in a mist of endorphins.

A truly magical story. Off the Richter scale for Littery skill and enjoyment.

My gratitude to you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Page 17 - mother/aunt

I think Marisa(sp?) should say her aunt is CEO since she had to change identities.

justinvenstadjustinvenstadabout 7 years ago
Great as usual

Another fantastic story. You are great

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

Now this is a magic story! It has a wonderful take on magic, it has multiple aspects within, it doesn't "Demonize" or "Canonize" the various creatures like other stories do. The only glaring issue I have is the multiple times Camila is referred to as the CIO instead of CEO and the one instance of Marisa calling Camila her mother to Sandy in the Elevator scene between all the VRL bigwigs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Satyr Play

Great story, but I'm wrecked. I stayed up till 3 am reading it!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Absolutely a WINNER!!!!

Likewise...once I started...couldn't stop until the end...2:34am. One more example why you are my favorite writer. Keep 'em ..please!!!!!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Absolutely a WINNER!!!!

Likewise...once I started...couldn't stop until the end...2:34am. One more example why you are my favorite writer. Keep 'em coming...please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Top Notch

One of the best things I have ever read from here.

UnstableLeighUnstableLeighabout 7 years ago
Great story

I love it! I hope to see more from this world keep up the good work!

FuzzknuckleFuzzknuckleabout 7 years ago
Nonstop Read!

Hands down in the top 3 of all I have ever read on this site over years of reading. Couldn't stop reading once I started and didn't want to stop when I hit the end. Thankfully I started early enough to finish by midnight!

You have set a new bar for others to try to reach for.

Kudos!

beau6beau6about 7 years ago
Awesome!!

Just freaking awesome! I'm already a fan, but, I really got into this story. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just wondering how Fuzzkuckle had

years of reading on this site with a profile date of March 28, 2017.....................

looney67looney67about 7 years ago
Brilliant

Well worth the wait we are not worthy

muze1602muze1602about 7 years ago
Wonderful story from a great writer

What a really great read. Definitely one of my fave authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
start to finish

whew! a world of wonder that could be believable given the character development. Pity I had to get some work done in between and not read all the way through.....this is a bonbon kinda read, all curled up in a cozy corner. TY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have done it again!

You are an awesome artist and it shows in your writing. Another one I am hooked on.

wingnitwingnitabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Just another great story from you! I couldn't stop reading once I started this. Thank you and I look forward to more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Captivating

Great story could not stop reading the writing was so visual amazingly good

thephattumthephattumabout 7 years ago
Excellent.

Well that was very enjoyable. I'm now waiting to see where you take the story next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Awesome. I'd have loved a sex scene between Stanley and Sandy. But still, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great story

A great novelette. Greetings from Poland

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More from Henry,please!

Another captivating story,thanks! Hope to read more of this world.

insectinsectabout 7 years ago

I don't comment much, but you are one of the very best writers on this or any other site. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazing. Thank you.

JonTorLangJonTorLangabout 7 years ago
Spellbinding

I found the story so spellbinding that I forced myself to ration reading it over several days. The writing was outstanding and really drew me into the story. And the intimate scenes felt integral to the story, not simply inserted for effect. I look forward to read more stories from this great author! And not a single grammatical or spelling error, either! Awesome!

Wang4Wang4about 7 years ago
A Most Welcome Addition

While Ben the Shepherd remains my favorite of your male characters, Our Satyr ranks second.

I totally agree with folks who say you are among the very best writers on this site. The length of your stories is a decided plus as character and plot development can readily occur.

Please keep sharing. You are extremely talented

Ed

il_literatiil_literatiabout 7 years ago
Simply Brilliant

Very much hoping for more of Henry and friends adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I fuckin love you man, your stories are the little joy in my life and I really enjoy them. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Virtually a whole book to read in one go and a great one at that, thank you I really enjoyed it.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 7 years ago
Successful Foray Into New Genre

As is evident from the glowing praise in all these comments, your talent has enabled you to easily branch into what you said was a new area for you, the realm of magic.

Although, your stories of Jack Danner, in the Sci/Fi arena, seem to be a handy background of experience you could draw from. Your fantasy creatures from that story line could easily blend into the world of magic. That is not to suggest you could mingle the two stories.

Well done, from end to end.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderabout 7 years ago
W O W !

I was sure this was a five before I started Chapter 2. I have read slowly in the hope that there would be higher numbers available when I finished. Alas!

Thank you very much. I go now to read your earlier work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg so good

Well done a totally new genre and characters , loved it so much can't wait for next stories.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Oh hell yes!!!

That was very impressive. Great story and characters and world building. I would love to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The best story I have read here - Thank you!

You said this would be different from the other stories.

You were absolutely correct (in a great way)!

Thank you for this gem!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticabout 7 years ago
Wow and + Wow

Surprising!

This has been the 3rd of your stories that I have read, although I have not mentioned before because of lack of time.

I liked the story, as it has been written, the characters, in short, everything, even the length of the story. I know it's not your longest story, but it's one of the best, if not the best.

I hope that your comment on your profile becomes reality and that there will soon be one or a few sequels. I am interested in what will happen between Henry and Marisa, as with Camila, Sandy, Sigrid and everyone else. Since Henry is now a Satyr continuously (with a glamor, yes, but this is a disguise. With the ring, Stanley became human for a while), I do not think he has human relations, but ... who knows , Maybe Sandy is also a hidden race and she does not know it as Stanley did not know either ...

I also wonder if Roy will not be a distant relative of Henry?

Anyway, I would like it to end up being a couple with Marisa (I have affinity with her).

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

doofus67doofus67about 7 years ago
Truly wonderful

Author's Notes: 'Satyr Play' is my attempt to dabble in the realm of magic

Then please dabble some more..... in fact dabble a lot more.

This is one of the best stories i have read on here. The detailed plot, the wonderfully unique and detailed characters, the sex scenes, the dialog, etc were truly mind blowing and had me gripped throughout.

I really do hope that, like Ed's story, you continue with this some time in the future. I'd love to hear of further encounters of Henry with Sandy, and Marisa.... and Camila and of course Sigrid. I mean Sigrid, that bed breaking scene with his "Goddess" was fantastic.

Thank you so much for sharing this superb story with us. 5*

Oh well, what to read now!?

ByrozByrozabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

The title says it all really, absolutely fantastic story, well thought out magic and as always with your stories very likeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
this would be a great movie!

uictoriam4uictoriam4about 7 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best if not the best.The story lost some momentum near the end but was brilliantly written and there are no big issues with it.5 Star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another great story!

Thank you for sharing your magic with us! You weave a tapestry in your stories that is a beauty to behold (or read). You really need to consider writing a novel for sale!

Again thank you for another great story! David

modestusmodestusabout 7 years ago
I had fun

I enjoyed reading your story I hope you'll write some more.

I'm waiting... eagerly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm thoroughly impressed!

I can't express just how well I enjoyed the story! Wow! I have been thinking about this story all day since finally finishing reading it last night. I truly hope that you are going to continue with this story as you did with Jack's storyline.

I have been wondering where you are going to take this next because the ending feels like the beginning of a new chapter. What will this new "wild magic" do to the Fae connected with it through Stanley/Henry? Will some change while others don't? Will the Fae be able to use this new magic like the old or will they have to relearn/discover how to use it? Are they weaker or stronger from it? Will there be infighting or something from the way the wild magic affects them?

If Stanley had actually had sex with Sandy would the magic have killed her, made her into something other than human, turned her into a witch like Baba Yaga? Does the magic of Sandy's hair keep it hidden to humans? Is that why no human seems to notice that it moves on its own? What about Sandy and her friends who have been touched by Stanley? They seem to be linked to him still. Will that link eventually drive them to have sex with Henry?

As I understand it, the Fae under Mab were all dying out and now this wild magic is restoring them; what about those that are not under Mab? The other Hiden Races, are they getting any benefit? If not, wouldn't there be jealousy from them? Maybe there's something of a feud between some races. What would happen if it's discovered that all the Fae under Mab can be killed by getting ahold of Stanley/Henry and turning the ring? (Hint, possible plot device for a new chapter)

What about other dragons, is their magic dying? Is there going to be any retribution for one of their own dying? What would happen if a female dragon had sex with Stanley/Henry?

Baba Yaga set this game in motion and has made remarks about Stanley finding his destiny. Is this it or is their more to it than this? Does she have other plans for Stanley/Henry that are in the works? Is there another Saytr, maybe a female, out there for Stanley/Henry to find and rebuild the Saytr race from?

Please let the readers out here know if you are going to keep up with this storyline or if it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What about...

If Stanley's cum is so magic infused, what WON'T the others races do to get it?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

What about the job? How about corporate espionage from another monster race or humans? That could be a good starting point for a 1nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it. More?

Splendid story. Just the correct balance between action and sex. I want to know what happens next between the Satyr and Sandy. Now his Human form is bigger, will it be enough for her?

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 7 years ago
Such a wonderful time reading this!

This was a great gift to share this story with us. I know I will reread this more than once. I certainly hope you find the time and the muse to write more about Stanley but the story definitely stands on its own. I feel like you could have published this. It is as long as a novel and far better than most things that get published. But then again that may just be because of my tastes. Its so hard to find a good book and such a waste of time when they are bad. Just about everything Burnt Redstone has written I have enjoyed a lot! But I think Jack's New Job and this are my favorite as I love scifi and fantasy so much!

I am sure whatever Burnt Redstone comes up with next will be enthralling regardless of the genre, but it is clear writting about the magic stuff can work.

kapakakapakaabout 7 years ago
A really good story!

I enjoyed the reading of the story but the ending had me wanting for more, please consider continuing. This universe begs for a long series of books to continue to explore it and to see how the relationships develops. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have a real gift....

Firstly I want to thank you for another wonderful story, as I think you have a real gift at story telling. And I love the fact that although technically this was an erotic story, the moments of sexual intrude did not overpower the story, and this helps grip its readers to the very end and leaves them wanting more....

Second..... When is the next chapter coming out.... as you are one of my favorite authors and I always look for you stories and feel this story like your others can and hopefully will be added to.

Many many thanks for all your stories. rgds, S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow,

That was a great journey. I wish it wasn't over. I will be looking for more. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us. Great imagination.

Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015about 7 years ago
Stunning!!!

I absolutely love the way you can captivate your audience with the eloquent way you write! I couldn't put this story down once I started reading, almost to the exclusion of getting any work done! I sincerely hope you do continue this story as it has so much potential for even greater storylines to unfold. Once again, I must applaud you for your prowess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
u r the goat master :)

a familiarity in the early part. big ending! captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story

Also, Slav deities are the best deities :)

curveballcurveballabout 7 years ago
Thanks!! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

But I think the second part of the story is a bit clumsy to the very end. Especially the final conflict - there was no feeling of grand culmination at all. Just a plain SPLAT. The Queen - one moment she's angry with Stanley, and then she's taking him to bed. And Stanley is totally OK with that. Memory loss or what? All characters were acting strange at that moment. And I don't feel the ending is complete like this. Tons of unanswered questions.

JohnFreeJohnFreealmost 7 years ago
10 Stars

Thank You for sharing your amazing imagination with us....now I've got to take a look at your other work...

AGAIN

THANKS

JF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A wonderful story. Thank you.

As someone already commented the ending was a bit light but it probably felt like that because the start & middle were so well and thoroughly written.

One thing interrupted my reading flow in some parts. When a scene or viewpoint changed on-the-fly there could have been extra line feeds, a line of dashes or something else to notify the reader there was a change. At some points I had to go back a few lines to check what really happened and if the person in the scene changed.

Anyway, if this was you first sci-fi / fantasy story, I'd like to see what you can do in a few years. I really must check your other stories as well. :)

frazodfrazodalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Okay, only on page 11, but thank you. It's as good as anything you have written (so far). I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your writing (sounds stilted spoken out loud).

Thank you for writing, and please let us know if you decide to publish anything (or have). I believe in supporting writers I appreciate.

Thank you again....

LalawmanLalawmanalmost 7 years ago
Five Stars!

I was excited to see your new submissions and spent the last 3 days reading this. MAN, you can write and keep a story going like few others. I look forward to more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not great...

I think readers are influenced by an author's reputation and follow the votes and comments of previous readers. That's the only explanation for the ratings this story (and the rest of this guy's writing). If one reviews this story objectively there is no way it deserves to have one of the highest ratings in this category. It's slap-dash. It's tossed together, poorly thought out with way too many passages that are filler. Great writers, those that really deserve five starts, are economical. They can move the story along without wasting hundreds of words to do it. Not this guy.

Having said that, I should add that it's not totally worthless. The plot is somewhat inventive, the characters, while paper thin, are at least unusual, and the sex is not the worst on the site.

I vote one star in an effort to secure a more appropriate rating.

StormyReaderStormyReaderalmost 7 years ago
Five Stars is not enough! I need more stars! Quick call the Fae Council!

Awe. I am in complete and utter awe from this wonderful story. If this is what you call 'dabbling' into the realm of magic and fantasy; I shutter to think what you could do if you devoted Ben Shepherd levels of time and devotion to this genre. I was completely immersed into the world of the Hidden Races that you masterfully created around Stanley Garin. We as the reader, although not a Satyr ourselves, (unless that is just my feeble Human un-magic minded perspective talking to you actual Satyr readers out there) is learning about this world right along with Stanley. That is what drew me in so utterly to this story that I LITERALLY COULD NOT STOP READING! The moment I finished I thought, Damn, ONLY 33 pages, I want three hundred and thirty three pages! Mr. BurntRedstone, I applaud your use of various culture's mythologies and traditions to create a wondrous lore-filled world that reminded me of Hellboy, Lord of the Rings, Kingdoms of Amalur, Skyrim, Dungeons and Dragons... I could go on. (By the way, being of German and Swedish heritage myself, I must say I fell in love with the warrior-romantic goddess Sigrid...now I know how I want to go to Valhalla!!!) So far I have enjoyed all of your various works, but this one is literally the first story that I have ever read on Literotica that I felt compelled to comment upon. Giving you a five star rating just didn't seem like enough without leaving some praise in word form. So to you dear Mr. BurntRedstone, thank you for a wonderful tale of intrigue, mystery, romance...the list just goes on. And to you dear anonymous Literotica reader of comments, please READ this story! I can guarantee you will also feel compelled to leave a five star rating.

CubiusCubiusalmost 7 years ago
RE: Not Great...

In bird culture we call this a dick move.

Seriously though, wtf is wrong with you?

Ravus_SapiensRavus_Sapiensalmost 7 years ago
Holy Sh*t!

If this was just trying to dabble in magic, the thought of what would happen if you tried to truly dedicate yourself it, is almost frighting.

This was definitely the best story in its genre that I've read here, and one of the best stories here, period.

You probably hear this all the time, but I would love to see, if not a sequel then an expansion of the universe (I really liked the ending, so maybe there aren't a need to continue THIS story, but more stories set in the same world of magic)

Keep up the amazing work.

Budson1962Budson1962almost 7 years ago
Wow

Incredible story could not stop reading. Fiction & fantasy not one of my favorite genres but this story kept my attention the entire story. Very well done keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

Amazing story please tell me there is more I couldn't put it down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent! Would love an Epilogue!

Great story. Very well done. If you have any ideas of details to fill in or loose ends to tie up, we'd love to read an epilogue or continuation. Thanks.

SBarak1SBarak1almost 7 years ago
More Please

What a truly fantastic well written story. If this this was just an experiment with a magical world then... Your potential to continue and develop on this theme is truly impressive. A follow up or epilogue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

smc331smc331almost 7 years ago
Please continue...

Simply outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Amazing please continue this story if you can

kapakakapakaalmost 7 years ago
Great story, small itch

Loved the story and waiting for sequels :)

Found a possible slip; when explaining the hidden law it is stated that hidden and humans are not to be romantically involved but Yuko parents are mixed. Maybe differents laws for differents groups? Or recents law changes? A loophole? I think you should explain the discrepancy in the sequel, even a casual reference would do. Just to keep this universe consistent. Minor thing, it took me the second reading to notice.

Thank you for the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A true pleasure

I so enjoyed this story. Let us know when you are published. We will buy your books.

goldponygoldponyalmost 7 years ago
wwwwoooowww

There is magic and then there is majik. You have an imagination that knows no bounds. Enjoyed Ed and the shepherd immensely. This was smooth flowing and timely in a "what just happened" way. Have enjoyed some excellent authors on this site and have marked you with them. Your perceptions of things is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. God speed to the next..... GP

kee007kee007almost 7 years ago
Sequel

This story is amazing. Can we expect a sequel?

twinkitwinkiover 6 years ago
WOW!!

Fantastic story. Would dearly love a sequel. Thank you.

Since there are no six stars I can only give this tale a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Just spent the entire afternoon reading this and was enthralled by the story. Very well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Can we hope that Henry will be part of our future? That would be wonderful.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 6 years ago
More! More! More!

Really, what more do I need to say...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Love this one. If you ever decide to publish a novel, I'll be first in line to purchase :-)

ArmChairSwingerArmChairSwingerover 6 years ago
Wow

You do amazing work. The character development is spot on, this was brilliantly done!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Well Crafted

A full cast of characters, good evil, ancient, and newly conceived.

It was very entertaining and inventive.

Why did Marisa keep alternating between niece and daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story, like some of your other stories it was very engaging and well thought out.

One idea, Stanley could have cut the cursed ring finger off and left it in the memory to be immolated along with the dead detective and dragon. He could've then used the new ring taken from Walter's dead body.

Other than that, please PLEASE continue adding to this story line, and all your other stories as well. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow...

Please continue adding to this story, I loved every second of it and really want to see Stanley and Marisa's relationship grow they seem to really love each other!! We want more! we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have read almost all of your stories like them all would like to see this one continued

Paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I became engrossed I forgot I wasn't reading a novel I'd purchased...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

This morning I was scanning for a cute interesting, and hopefully sexy story. What I found was amazing tale of fantasy adventure that was yes… Very sexy. This was so, so much more than I ever anticipated finding on this site. I loved the characters, I loved the creativity, I loved the twists and bends; I loved all of it.

Thank you so much for this. And, I greedily ask for more please???

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Fantastic story and writing...

As is common in great stories, the readers hate for it to end. We would all like to see more about these characters; I wonder how things have changed for Stanley/Henry. Obviously there's plenty of room for another tale or two: The ring of doom still exists on his finger; how will that be exploited? Baba will still be around, as will the second ring she's holding for him and whatever power has been assigned to it. Stanley was gone for a month having his glamor created, instead of the week or so predicted by Mab; what happened while spending time with the fairy Queen and her court?

Henry will now be a Satyr full time since he's using a glamor for concealment, allowing him a freedom he's not known. Also his memories have returned at least somewhat, showing us that his mother resembled his friend Sandy; perhaps they'll eventually get together; how can they consummate without changing her into... something more? Something less? Has Baba Yaga manipulated time to protect Stanley, and if so, does that become an issue? Why is Baba so adamant against speaking of Stanley's full history? Will Henry start training with Sigrid since he's a full-time Satyr? So many questions...

Extremely well written and such a compelling story line. Very well done. Thanks so much for an excellent, entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring and Repetitive

As the title suggests this comment will be repetitive, as I'm echoing others ... as not being a literary genius I simply lack the superlatives I feel are necessary to describe this piece. Of course it can't finish here as there's just too many open plot lines waiting to be exploited having imbibed such rich characters.

One of, if not the best! Congrats on a job very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Impressive

I usually read other venues but opened this one for a look. I became "hooked" and couldn't put it down. Very well written and I couldn't wait for the next event to happen. Thank you for the delightful journey. BK

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Thanks again BR

Having read most of your work, must say, tis one of your best sir...had me hooked from the first chapter on. Thank you sir...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say this story ranks as one of my favorites! Thank you for the energy you put into this. I hope that we see more of Stanley and his cohorts. What a wonderful read.

Sak77Sak77over 6 years ago
Eanling Satyr!

I know this is crazy, but one of my favorite past times is making words from other words. What can I say, I play Scrabble a whole lot. The main character in this story is Stanley Garin. An anagram of the letters in this name spell out

Eanling Satyr.

Eanling is an OLD word for a lamb or a kid. Basically, it's saying that Stanley Garin is a baby Satyr!! LOL How COOL is that? Mr. Author, did you know this? Something in me screams that you knew this all along.

grizxgrizxover 6 years ago
A good reread

Read the Halloween submission and had to come back Satyr Play, was just as good the second time. Sci-fi and fantasy may not be your natural habitat but quality is just as apparent here as in your other works.

mudz78mudz78over 6 years ago
I want more

I've been reading literotica regularly for a nubmer of years now, your story is the one that pushed me to register so I could leave feedback and rate. I binged the the whole story in two sittings.

Thank you for a truly entertaining piece of erotic fiction .

GeojimGeojimover 6 years ago
Wow

This is one of those stories that is so good you almost want to stop reading it just so it won’t end. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9888 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES