All Comments on 'Satyrday Nights'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Glaze72Glaze72almost 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone would like to purchase this trilogy, and therefore have it at their beck and call anytime they wanted, you can find it at the link below. Also, all my erotica is currently on sale through the end of July 2021. I hope you enjoy!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/642843

WestfjordianWestfjordianalmost 3 years ago

Loved it all. Well done, Glaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Maybe put part 3 in the title so those not wanting to read a multi part can avoid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome work! Is there a difference between this version and the purchasable version?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one needs a sequel where Owen opens a church

Glaze72Glaze72almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hello.

To answer a couple of questions...

1) There is little difference between this version and the one available for sale. The only difference is that you can get all three parts in one anthology. And until 7/31/21, you can get all three books for less than four bucks, if you are so inclined.

2) I do not have a story yet where the focus is on Owen and his church. However, there is a story where he and the rest of the gang make a cameo. It's called "He's a Lesbian Now!" and can be found here.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/730671

Again, not trying to put anyone over a barrel and browbeat them into buying my stories. But if you don't want to go to the trouble of logging onto Lit every time you want to read "Satyr Day", or some of my other stories, you can get a lot of quality erotica for a low price right now. And again, thanks for all the kudos and kind words. They are appreciated!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 3 years ago

So, we have Owen co-existing in the same fictional Des Moines as the Chamberlain Coven (as well as the Snow Maid) and the events of this story coinciding time-wise with "The Witch's Demon" and Calvin Grant's escape from jail and death in that story. But that raises two questions:

1) You have two (three, if you count the Snow Maid?) different pantheons of gods/goddesses -- are they at cross-purposes here?

2) The Chamberlain Coven released a ton of sexual energy into their environs leading up to this night. Owen might even have been exposed to a bunch that time he delivered pizza to the coven and Claire played around at telling his future (or was she playing?) Did that energy also have an effect on the events of this story or was everything due to the bracelet?

Glaze72Glaze72almost 3 years agoAuthor

Seems like some people have been paying attention to my "Erotiverse!"

Leenysman, to answer your questions.

1) There are different pantheons, true. But they are not at cross-purposes. In my universe, all of the old Greek and Norse and Roman gods, along with nature spirits such as naiads, snow maidens, and dryads, coexist more or less peacefully. They certainly never go to war with each other. Humans are enough trouble as it is!

2) The effects on Owen are all due to the bracelet. While the sexual energy of the Chamberlain Coven might have had some small influence on him if he had not acquired the bracelet, it would have been short-term, and certainly would not have led to the sort of outcome that we had in this story.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Thought there'd be more involving Polina and especially Anaya but never mind, it's a good read. Some of my questions are answered in your comments. 5 from me.

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Nice

Makes me want more.

SraulersSraulersalmost 3 years ago

This was an absolutely fun, well-crafted series to read. Well done! I’m going to take a look at some of your other works, here and on Smashwords. Not all of your categories appeal to me, but your excellent story telling skills are a definite draw. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't vacas fritas be made of beef rather than pork?

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Farmer_DanFarmer_Danover 2 years ago

Waiting for part 4...

Hopeful soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be nice if you would continue the story.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

I like this story, I hope you make it a series, this one has potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well deserving of continued chapters. Thank you!

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Yes, you really need to continue with this story! Oh the places you could go.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 1 year ago

Need to continue this story. Great work

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Great story. More churchie stuff the better let the satyr rise!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you, were the old mythical gods real? If so, what a wonderful world world it would have been!

mustang123mustang123about 2 months ago

Short of words AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...