All Comments on 'Saudi Femdom For Djibouti Man'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AquarelaAquarelaover 9 years ago
yet....you have to do it again..

It is compulsive for you...you had to pick a litle republic...how you do it uh? You have an atlas, find a place in the misterious yet beautiful continent of Africa and say....just to not portrayed myself as a selfhating black man Im going to find a new place were I can single out a black character with exactly the same plot as about 97 percent of my stories.....but this time I will make him from Djibouti....... a multi-ethnic nation with a population of over 810,000 inhabitants. You still dont get it.... I have my two best friends....one black, well not realy black...more like dark semysweet chocolate...just being specific like you..the other ...I guess is white...more like ...beige color....white would be freaky...and I come to find out that both are just as useless in the kitchen, incapable of picking just one cup and stick with it, that Paco rabane still smells like paco rabane when applied to both of them, that when we are out get grilled the same for turning to look at an ass that was not theirs to look at just the same.....yell SHIT MAN AND YESSSS just the same at superbowl. And so many things more...why Im doing this...bahh. I guess once a year.....i have to let it out. Since you don't change and keep posting and polluting....we always going to have something to bitch about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS