All Comments on 'Sauna Seduction'

by AlexaDrake

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great story very well told!! I'm eager to read more of Amy's adventures, and to join her gym!

Thank you!

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 4 years ago
Very Good

First i've read of yours, really enjoyed it. Sexy and well written x

pantographpantographover 4 years ago
Wonderful work

I’ve just found Alexa’s work and was very glad to do so. This story was totally enjoyable and a fine piece of fantasy, but based upon real natural human responses. No wonder studies of the Finns consistently finds that Sauna extends lifespan, and judging from this, extends their pleasure as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I much enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing!

AdamBakerAdamBakerover 4 years ago
Had to walk a way a couple times...;)

FANTASTIC for/by all!!! adambaker031770@yahoo.com

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years ago

Excellent. Just the right amount of tension.

RontoniaRontoniaabout 4 years ago
Great story

Wife has a friend who has become very close lately. I sent them both a link to this work with the hopes it might let them understand some of their feelings.

ManosHandsManosHandsabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I also just 'discovered' Alexa, and boy, do I have some reading to do now!

Excellent pacing, hot story line, no grammatical issues to interrupt the flow(at least none that I could see).

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Alexa, you always deliver in such an immense way, sensuality dripping off your words like ......well, yeah.....like that.

SurferD64SurferD64about 3 years ago

Love it! Hot and steamy as you would expect in a sauna setting. You captured the uncertainty and intrigue of a first experience too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexaDrake@AlexaDrake
Alexa Drake is an indie, erotica writer who, when not working on her day job or being active outdoors, creates a truly varied and awkward search history in the name of "research". With a keen interest in non-traditional erotica situations, Alexa's stories explore everything fr...